Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:30 pm

asika serena
Female / Single
30 - Honolulu / United States

Slogan
I am free and easy going person
About Me
I am 30 years of age single lady working and free with easy going person, always love going out to meet and see new things around and I love my job and love cooking and reading doing some sports at my own free time. Also am tall and fair in color , never marry looking for a man that will care and understand me .
Looking For
I am here to find a true and reel love a man who will understand me the way I will also understand him so that both of us will get marry s husband and wife and country or origin or religion do not matters in marriage all that matters is love and caring and understanding .
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 181
Weight(kg) 78
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Profession banking
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests reading , cooking and sports
Activities arts
Books news papers
Movies actions
Music gospel
TV Shows documentary
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello dear ,

I am Miss Serena a female age of 30 years single never marry, with a very good and nice body looking shape loving and caring .Well I am looking forward to find a good man that I will settle down with as my husband and after looking into your profile I felt in love with it so I will like both of us to know more to each other and try to contact me through my private email for me to explain myself very well to you and also to send my pictures to you. also I have a funds transaction of 9 million us dollars that belongs to my late partner which I will also like you to help me out to receive this money in your country , by the time you will contact I will give you more details about the transaction .

I will like you to Send your email address and your mobile number direct to my email address below and call me too on my mobile phone number for more introductions.

I wait for your urgent reply through this my personal email below.

My email // serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph

Tel, +22554298146

Best Regards,

Serena.

asika.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:46 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest,
Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email message does not meet your business or personal ethics, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of this matter.

I am Miss. Serena 30 year’s old single female working as a banker here my country; I am presently in Cote d’Ivoire. I have a funds of (9 million us dollars ) nine million united states dollars only , that belongs to my late formal boy friend /associate who was an oil contractor here in west African countries which i was his account adviser then, he died and he also planed to get marry with me before he died in plane crash, I wish you to help me out in this transaction so that the bank can make the transfer to you and both of us will invest these funds in a real estate or any profitable investment in your country . Can you be of assistance as a partner? And you will manage the investment for a period of time until when i will come over to your country and meet and you then both of us will share these money 50% as you will be the one to help me and invest my own share of the money in your country there for investment; also see below the site
link of my late partner.
On the passengers list been no 22 and his name is late MR Bilger, Joachim and his country was Geneva.

http:/ /edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

OR THIS LINK TOO

http:/ /www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/916128/

I will give you details when you reply me. This transaction requires absolute secrecy. In your return mail, please do forward your information as listed below if you are willing to handle this transaction.

Your full name..................

Your contact address..............

Occupation; ........................

Your Mobile phone number................

Date of Birth..................

Country name ................

I wait for your urgent reply through this my personal email below.

My email // serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph

Tel, +22554298146

Best Regards,
Serena.
Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in the country.

HEADER:
Received: from [212.68.34.237] by web193603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Jan 2015 01:31:08 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/948 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422293468.57966.YahooMailBasic@web193603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 01:31:08 +0800
From: serena Hoda Coulibaly <serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: Re:FROM MISS SERENA READ THIS AND GET BACK TO ME NOW

CONTACT MY BANKER
ATLANTIC CREDIT BANK
ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE
Finance & Investment Banking
Head Office: 55 Bd Général de Gaulle,
10 BP 399 Abidjan 10 Cote d’Ivoire.
ABIDJAN, COTE D’ IVOIRE.

THIS IS THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS//

remittance.acb.ci@financier.com

AND ///

drpokatlantic.ci25165@yahoo.com

Dr. Reymond Pok(BANK MANAGER)

Telephone: +225 079 841 83

Fax line: +225 6622 4580

APPLICATION FORM FOR CLAIM OF MY LATE ASSOCIATE'S FUNDS 9 MILLION DEPOSIT
LEFT IN YOUR BANK, MR Bilger, Joachim.

ATTN / SIR.
I MR ..............................................of the address stated below hereby apply for the payment of my late associates fund in your Bank.
My late associate funds who died in a plane crash as he was traveling to AFRICA for holidays.
Therefore i am applying for the Release of his left fund in your bank as his next of kin. Ref A/c No: xx341556:ICBCII57851 With this, I request that the balance in his account mentioned above should be transferred to my account as stated below;

Name:..............................................................................................

Bank
Name:.....................................................................................

Account NO...................................................................................

City:.................................................................................................

Country:..........................................................................................

Full Home Address.......................................................................

Your Occupation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tel:...................................................................................................

Email:...............................................................................................

I want you to tell me the requirements requesting for the funds to be release
to me and I strongly believe that my application will meet your urgent and in
favorable consideration.
Yours faithfully,

Mr.................................

HEADER:
Received: from [105.235.45.136] by web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:30:39 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/968 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422624639.52722.YahooMailBasic@web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:30:39 +0800
From: serena Hoda Coulibaly <serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: Re: FROM MISS SERENA FILL THIS FORM NOW AND SEND TO THE BOTH BANK EMAILS

Dear Mr. CLIPPED.

Thanks for your mail. We have the sum of USD$9 Million which late MR Bilger, Joachim, deposited here in our bank before he died .The bank management has approved the funds on your name today.

I have gone through your application and the program in our computer which I have seen all the information from you as listed below.

1. Your Full Names:

2. Your Residential Address:

3. Your telephone Number:

4. Your Occupation:

5. Sex: __ Age:

6. Nationality:

7. Country:

9. The transfer mode been by Swift wire transfer to your bank account .

Your funds transfer will need a process legalization and normalization of the transaction as Stipulated by the law of our country Cote d' Ivory.

The Both transfer means as we do use two type of transfer mode ATM VISA CARD OR Swift wire transfer mode of transfer and diplomatic means is also the same amount as the transferring cost and documentation process fee are the same as well.

By these methods, the beneficiary been you will need to legalize his claim of the Funds at the ministry of justice of the Republic of Cote D’Ivoire which will authorize the bank to effect the funds transfer to your given bank account on your name.

The beneficiary will also needs to get the necessary approval documents that will be required from the ministry of finance and BCEAO that is the central bank of the Republic of Cote D’ Ivoire to enable the bank transfer the funds legally into your designated bank account . And this will cost you the sum of usd$2000.

This is the breakdown of the cost of the services:

1. Cost of affidavits and change of ownership
= US$600

2. Stamp Duties and an affidavit of legality and
Legitimacy of fund = US$400

3. Notarization of Documents and mandamus Release Order
= US$500
4. Cost of transfer charge = US$500

GRAND TOTAL = US$ 2000

BY BOTH SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER OR SPECIAL PREMIUM ATM VISA CARD:

This is a service reserved for the banks millionaire clients for their Convenience, by this system, the funds, will be electronically programmed in the card and couriered to the beneficiary's designated address.

The beneficiary will make a daily withdrawal of a maximum of US$100,000.00 from any ATM MACHINE in your locality until the total amount is completed; the beneficiary can as well buy goods and make payments with the card at companies or institutions where value card or Visa Card or credit card services are applied.

And this ATM CARD works in every country all over the world.

Kindly read the explanations in this message carefully and get back to us with a copy of your passport or ID card and the fee needed for the documentation, on receipt of the fee needed to use and get all those legal documents on your name we shall start up with the process.

We will advice you to send us the money been the sum of = US$ 2000(Two thousand United States dollars.

Send the money through western union money transfer on these names and information’s below been our bank cashier name.

Send to this name // James Williams.

Country name // IVORY COAST.

Question // Yes

Answer // Yes

Amt // 2000 us dollars. [Two thousand United States dollars] only.

MTCN CONTROL numbers …………………..

Sender Name been your name.

Please after sending the money through western union make sure that you send to us the scan copy of the western union transfer paper information’s so that we can use it and pick up the money from here and then complete up your funds transaction.

Finally, feel free to call us on telephone number [ +225 079 841 83] for any Clarification you may deem necessary open the attachment to see the approval documents issued on your name. Please you needs to try and make this payment to us as soon as possible through western union money transfers as you can see that this funds has now approved on your as you need not to delay over it so we are waiting for you to send this money with the name and information’s given to you through western union money transfer and send us the western union money transfer paper by email to enable us use it and pick up the money from here and then go to pay and get all those needed legal documents on your name , this transaction will only take us two or banking days for us to complete up the process and effect the funds transfers to you , try and go now and send the money been the sum of 2000 us dollars to enable use it and finish up everything .

Welcome,

Dr Reymond Pok

Bank Director /International Remittance Head.
Tel. +225 079 841 83

HEADER:
Received: from [196.47.145.164] by web160602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 31 Jan 2015 04:25:42 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/972 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422707142.16405.YahooMailBasic@web160602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 04:25:42 -0800
From: "Dr Pok Atlantic bank.ci" <drpokatlantic.ci25165@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:FROM ATLANTIC BANK .CI /FUNDS APPROVAL TO Mr. CLIPPED.

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22554298146
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

+22507984183
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

FAX: +22566224580
Original network provider* Comium Ivory Coast Inc (KoZ)

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE COTE D'IVOIRE.

BANK ADDRESS: Immeuble Atlantique Avenue Noguès 04 BP 1036

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 022301600004

BANK SWIFT CODE: ATCICIABXXX

BANK CODE: 10034

TITLE OF ACCOUNT: XOF

ACCOUNT NAME: MR. EGWUMBA CHINEDU BISMARK

ADDRESS: CITE DES ARTS APT 754 COCODY
01 BP 1906 ABIDJAN 01.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: serenahodacoulibaly@yahoo.com.ph - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:18 pm

ANOTHER ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
UBA, COTE D'IVOIRE

AGENCE D'ANONO

PRES DU MARCHE D'ANONO

17 BP 808 ABJ 17

ACCOUNT HOLDER :ZORAB ALEXANDER

ACCOUNT N°: 109010000137

BANK CODE : CI150

BRANCH CODE :01009

KEY RIB : 14

SWIFT CODE : UNAFCIAB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpokatlantic.ci25165@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Dear Sir.

Now just because of the pleading I got from the ministry offices, your funds will be transfer to you as soon as you reconfirm all your full information’s and you’re banking details now.

The funds will be transfer to you through our corresponding bank; you should send them now both with your direct mobile phone number.

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpokatlantic.ci25165@yahoo.com info-banqueatlantiquenet@acc

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Dear sir,

This is to acknowledge your message and to inform you that every process to remitte your fund into your account is now on process.

As I was able to communicate with the international bank in USA now as that is where your funds transfer will take place, all you need to do is to make sure that you follow up with them by the time they will contact you and also expect to hear from the bank in USA at any time.

Once you hear from them do let me know.

Regards

Dear Sir,

We are the bank that is authorized to transfer the funds to you and thanks for mailing , Yes I met Dr Pok he as he was the bank manager were your funds originated from before coming to our head office in Ghana here . We want to bring to your notice that you must need to open a none domiciliary dollars account here with our bank to enable the funds move from Ivory coast to our bank asv the international banking governing bodies has approved and appoint our to be the bank that will transfer the funds to your account without any delay or problem.

As the funds is tune of $3.5 million from Atlantic Credit bank Ivory Coast. It is easier with an English bank to transfer the funds to you been our bank. Just send me your Full names and address with a copy of any of your Identity or international passport with the $300. I will immediately open a dollar account for you and from the account; our bank will facilitate the transfer of the money from Atlantic bank to your account in our bank. After that we will easily move/ transfer the funds to your account or by ATM there in your country from our bank in the new account we will open on your name by the time you will send those information’s with the money needed to use and open the account on your name here before making the final transfer to you .

You can send the $300 to the name below through Money Gram Or Western union money transfer.

Send to this name // GODWIN TETTEH.

Country name // Ghana.

As soon as you finish sending the money make sure that you scan and send us the western union or money gram transfer paper information’s to our bank email to enable us use it and pick up the money here, and then open the new account on your name which we will from the new account on your name and then transfer the money easily to your account there in your country without any problem or delay.

We wait the information’s of you and also for you to send the account opening fee.
Thanking you for the opportunity to serve you.
Dr.Richard Nguma.
Director International remittance`s,
Banque Atlantique Bank (BACI).
We work from 7:30 to 17:30hrs GMT, From Mondays to Friday And From 7:30hrs to 12 noon on Saturdays.
***This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected.

Header:
Return-Path: <info-banqueatlantiquenet@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.220.169.144] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 15 Jan 2017
From: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE <info-banqueatlantiquenet@accountant.com>
To:
Subject: TO MR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-banqueatlantiquenet@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 am

Dear sir,

There is no problem you should pay it to our receiving bank account now to enable us complete up your funds transaction today, as everything is now ready.

See our receiving bank account there in USA use it and make the payment and send us the transfer copy slip.

Name of Bank: Navy Federal Credit Union
Account Name: D. A. M.
Acct. #703373XXXX
Routing #256074974

Beneficiary Address:Columbia, SC 29203

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-banqueatlantiquenet@accountant.com drpokatlantic.ci2516

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:59 pm

Dear sir ,

We are now waiting for you to make the payment so that we can be able to complete your funds transaction .
Thanking you for the opportunity to serve you.
Dr.Richard Nguma.
Director International remittance`s,
Banque Atlantique Bank (BACI).

Dear sir ,

I am contacting you to know if you have hear from the international approved bank, who will complete up your funds transaction to your account.

You should reply me now and let me know, also follow up with them now .

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:01 am

Dear sir ,

I don’t see the reason why you keep delaying this transaction, as we are still waiting for you to make the payment to enable us complete up your funds transaction into your account.

See below the address needed, you go back there now and send the money.

Mailing address /

Phone
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Dear sir ,

You are welcome, and we wait you to make the payment by tomorrow and send us the transfer slip .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:16 am

Dear sir ,

Understand that without you sending the copy , the money will get lost and there is no way we can see if you send the money or not . It is better you go to some were and scan the copy so that you will send it am waiting .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.