Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

celinarobert2@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

celinarobert2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:28 pm

celina
Female / Single
25 - Dakar / Senegal

Slogan
Love is the greatest
About Me
Am a nice, caring, easygoing, romantic and good girl
Looking For
Men
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 56
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Hi dear, my name is celina robert i saw your profile here and become interested to contact you so i will like to know you the more write me here in my email address (celinarobert2@hotmail.com) for me to send you more of my pictures and tell you more about me and. remember distance, color nor race doesn"t matter but love does.

thanks celina (celinarobert2@hotmail.com)

celina.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: celinarobert2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:08 am

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dearest,
How is your day? i am very happy for your respond, i thought about it for months before taking this very step and i pray that things will work out good between us, The detail is that my father was a successful exporter, producing and exporting beverage products, he even had beverage industry in Senegal but it folded after his death, His sad moment occurred during the war in my country Ivory Coast in West Africa when he was murdered in his room along side with my mother.

After the burial of my parents, i faced a very hard time because no body seems to care for me, the situation became worst when raping and cold blood killing became the order of the day, luckily i escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to a refugee camp where i am residing now in Senegal, When my father was alive he deposited the sum of $5.3m (Five Million, Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a bank, which he used my name as the next of kin.

I came here with the deposit certificate and my late father death certificate, As my condition became unbearable, i went to the bank for them to release some of the fund to me but they clearly told me that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive clause bond coverage that (1) I must attain the age of thirty years, (2) Get married or (3) I should present a foreigner who will help me transfer and invest the fund in a good business abroad.

I tried to explain my reasons for contacting them about the fund but they don't care to know what i am passing through since the death of my parents, all they advised me is to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer as they cannot go against the already stipulated conditions given by my late father and they promise to co-operate with any person of my choice when ever they are contacted for the transfer and that is why i contacted you to stand as my partner before the bank and transfer the money to your bank account in your country so that after the transfer to your account you will send some money to me to get my traveling papers and i come over to you there in your country where i will have freedom of myself and prove my love to you, i and writing to you with love and trust.

You as my helper will have nothing to regret, Please try and give me all your information as below so that i can give you the contact of the bank.

YOUR FULL NAME-------------------
YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS---------
YOUR PHONE NUMBER----------------
OCCUPATION----------------------------
YOUR NATIONALITY---------------------
YOUR AGE----------------------------

The above information will enable me to send a letter to the bank, This letter will allow them recognized you when you are acting on my behalf, Upon receiving this information i will send to you the contact of the bank, so that you can contact them for the transfer of the fund.

Note that all i have said are word of sincere, i am confident in you and i believe in you, You can call me with the Reverend telephone number (00221-768777605) his name is Rev. Mathew Prosper and his email address is (rev.mathewprosper@yahoo.com) he is the Reverend that is taking care of the refugee camp where i am staying, And whenever you call me, please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Celina and he will send for me in the women hostel to come and answer your call, i am waiting for your soonest reply.
Your Beloved,
Celina.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W8 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 05:11:11 -0800
X-TMN: [cw2FP1UnL829qr+OE83fyjNMGL+RB7xXlrIglc36jZg=]
X-Originating-Email: [celinarobert2@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W88F66FC1607108F319D68ED6C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: celinarobert2@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a568a6bd-73ea-4e51-8d6b-88ef78809c95_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: My dearest this is all about me with love and trust

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest Sweetheart,
How are you and your work? i hope fine, i am thinking about you so much i love you from my heart and i have promised you and my God that i will spend the rest of my life with you in your country since you have prove to me that you will help me, i am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, may that grace of our God lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while. All means i think of my statues here, it makes me share tears because i have never expected such in my life.

Bellow is the contact information of the bank where the money is been deposited, please if you know you are not willing to help in all sincerity, don't communicate with them as i don't want a situation you hurt my little hope of life.

THE BANK INFORMATION AND DEPOSIT INFORMATION,
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON.
Mr Stephen Altkinson is the Head of Investor Relations,
Standard Chartered Bank
1, Basinghall Avenue
London EC2V 5DD
United Kingdom
TELEPHONE : +447035921089
EMAIL : (s.c.b.customerservice@consultant.com) or (standardchateredlondon@yahoo.co.uk)

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Stephen Altkinson.
Name of depositor: Dr. Aruna Robert
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Celina Robert,
Amount deposited: $5.3m usd
Account Number: SCBUK42076345/Q

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK.

Dear Mr.Stephen Altkinson
My Name is , Nationality USA, Age ..........., It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Celina Robert whose father's name is late Dr. Aruna Robert the father has an account Number: SCBUK42076345/Q. in your Bank. Miss Celina Robert in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.3 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Celina Robert that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
Yours Mr CLIPPED

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W78 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:34:10 -0800
X-TMN: [ccuUQW74Z7ZrvQXJM/O18XJ+QiZkLuMm]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W78BE2C20163B6FD2CDC351ED6D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_77830381-f09a-41ab-a273-c50e17f0ea81_"
Subject: Forward this mail to the bank in there emails

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Ok my dearest i have heard what you so please here is the information he forwarded to me so please work with him so that he can get this documents for us because is the only thing holding the transfer and please always write to me to update me how everything is going between you and the lawyer ok. i love and cherish you waiting to hear from you.

Bar (Dr) Williams Jacob.
E mail: williamsjacob200@yahoo.com
dr.wiliamsjacob@lawyer.com
phone num: 00221 77 401 5879

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W67 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 03:07:30 -0800
X-TMN: [lfBgLOr7x9HM2i++uNtxEwKYHxAAdxba]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W67C72A501764AF820BA671ED680@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ca45faef-cc54-4190-a1c3-1bff58eebd44_"
Subject: RE: STANDARD CHATERED BANK LONDON (PLC)

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768777605
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+442890539033
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Belfast City
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447035921089
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221774015879
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

ONE ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

CODE AGC..................... 01245

RIB..................... 89

DEVISE...................... XOF

SWIFT CODE.................. BICISNDXXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: celinarobert2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:33 pm

My beloved
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK . Presently I am in UK for my studies here in UK, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact assistant Reverend his name is Thomas Jude and his email address is

( revthomas_jude@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Thomas Jude and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment,I am very busy here because of the school which me and the investor are having at hand, finally, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Thomas on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W91 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 04:19:30 -0800
X-TMN: [8KHur97EuZ6OGQxwtQqOyO40tXRbqhdm]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W91D82929D6DF07A5962BA4ED3D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d9e631ca-6251-48fb-b569-f7eecf664e4f_"
Subject: GOOD NEWS TO YOU
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.