Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mirianomar344@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mirianomar344@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:42 pm

mirian
Female / Single
24 - Aachen / Germany

relationship
About Me
i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
Looking For
i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 81
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession student
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
Activities i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
Books i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
Movies i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
Music i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
TV Shows i will like to tell you later i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late i will like to tell you late
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

hello my dear, please for the sake of love , here is my email (mirianomar344@hotmail.com), contact me i will tell you more about me and give you my photos .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mirianomar344@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:00 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Good Day my Dear,

Thanks for your reply, also i really appreciate your acceptance to my friendship request and i want you to feel free with me because i believe that together we can make it no matter the age different, race, religion or long distance.

My names are Miss. Mirian Bello Omar, i am single, 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Eng. Bello Omar, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Ouakam North, KM 14 Rufusik Avenue Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.

As attached with is my identity card for you to confirm whom you are communicating with, and i will also like know more about you to enable me open to you the more reason why i contacted you, I know i can wait with confidence for your urgent and positive response.
Yours truly

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W85 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 06:14:34 -0800
X-TMN: [eqHF9RapaZw3p1l8a9R7A/fzePDYeBfB]
X-Originating-Email: [mirianomar344@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W8567D8F4F126E2B02A4FEDFD610@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mirianomar344@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_5b62f84b-3ae0-4327-be03-45296e5f1d58_"

Hello darling,
I am so much happy to read from your this day and equally want to than you for your effort towards me and I assure you that you will not regret helping an orphan like me,God will bless you for me ok,
Honey I want you to try and help me with all your heart,now you have to let me know,can you help me to secure my traveling documents at my country's embassy so that I can tell the Reverend father to make inquiry on how to get the documents for me and the cost of issuing them to me,please do let me know so that I can tell him and I will update you as soon as he update me with the cost of getting my International passport and every other traveling documents that will enable me come to your country ok.I love you so much as I awaits your mail soon.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W1 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 05:30:23 -0800
X-TMN: [WLOtDCVeo9AmWJOfw00/ZsirOanv/mHi]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W1EDD7DA2FF3AB26FC9B0BFD6D0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b2ea606a-bd0f-4ba8-8e00-2de61693b2d8_"

Good day my love,
Honestly you have put a smile on my face today and I assured you that you will not regret helping an orphan like me,God will reward you for me,actually after going through your mail this morning I went to the Reverend's office and told him about making inquiry for my International passport and he was able to make the inquiry which told me the it will cost the sum of 220 dollars.

I will be so much happy if you can send me this money so that I can secure my International passport,because that makes our meeting fast, the Reverend father said that I should tell you to send this money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram with my information below.

Receivers name ======== Mirian Omar
Address ============= 55 Christ the King Church Road
Country ============= Senegal
City =============== Dakar
Question ========= OK
Answer ========= Ok

I am looking forward to hear good news from you now.
Yours in love
Mirian.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W62 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S32.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 02:49:52 -0800
X-TMN: [IeX64/tf4PYvSkP3wh8Y+U4ynCCn3HSn]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W62F01859DED96D8DF369FEFD6A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_02097ff1-9ca4-41c6-ade6-6bcbe5efc4ac_"

PICS AND ID:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221779724617
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS................ZONE 12 QUARTIER DES ALMADIES -DAKAR
TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS............RUE 14 AVENUE FAIDHERBE X RAFENEL DAKAR

This is the 24th time I have received this account from a Scammer.

Account Name. MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA Dakar Senegal
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet :01301
Account number:301010021956
Rib :94
Code swift :UNAFSNDA
Adresse of uba senegal:Route des almadies zone 12 lot D

This is the 18th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.