Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amakwaje@hotmail.com - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

amakwaje@hotmail.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Ama
Female / Single
25 - Aachen / Germany

About Me
My name is Ama, you can ask me anything you want to know about me, freely i will tell you
Looking For
Friends
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Hands
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 172
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession nurse
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

My name is Ama I have a special thing i would like to discuss with you. Please write me through my mail [amakwaje@hotmail.com] for further communication, i will send you more of my pictures and tell you about myself, or you can send me your own mail address
Attachments
ama.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: amakwaje@hotmail.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:31 am

ADDITIONS:
Greetings dearest one,

How are you today? Hope your smiling and rejoicing in abundant of God's grace, my names are Miss. Ama Kwaje Lukare. I'm 24 years old, single girl. A Pojulu by tribe, in Central Equatoria State, Southern Sudan, my birth date is 14th Oct. I'm a Medical student and hold a certificate in general nursing. I was about to enrolling into my master degree in nursing/midwifery before myself and my family suffered a tragedy on 1 August 2010. Presently I am residing in a catholic church here in Dakar, Senegal, Called Catholic Diocese of Tambacounda, Senegal (this diocese is located in the city of Tambacounda in the Ecclesiastical province of Dakar, Senegal). This is where I am presently living.

I'm a caring, understanding, honest, romantic, little jealous, truth and out going person. I like to hangout with friends, cook, reading books. I'm seriously seeking for a good understanding, truthful and good heart friend before I came across your profile.

My father is Dr, Samson Lukare Kwaje a senior member of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement's Political Bureau, the highest political organ of the former rebel movement that now governs Southern Sudan and also Minister of Agriculture and forestry, before his died of kidney complications in Nairobi, Kenya on 1 Aug. 2010, my late father, has two wives Mrs. Aida Omer and Mrs. Suzy Lukare and survived by seven children. My mother Mrs. Aida Omer Lukare happens to be his first wife and had only me as a child, she had been very ill with stroke for along, Meanwhile, since I came back from school for my father's funeral, I haven't set my eyes on my sick mother.

I came to Senegal, because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother and her children who are all to be my own brothers and sister. She planned to kill me since the death of my dad, because of the properties dad left for the whole family, that's why I managed to run to this country Senegal, where I am now leaving in this catholic church, the Reverend father here has been good to me since I came to the place, the computer I use in sending this message to you, is his office computer. I use the computer because I'm the one that clean his office, so I use it before he comes to office in the morning or when he leaves. As I told you I have something I will like to discuss with you, after knowing you fully well.

However, before I move further in what I wanted to tell you, I will like to know more about you. Can you tell me your real names, country, age, marital status, likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing for a living? Attach here is my pictures, for you to see me, I didn't post much pictures on due to I'm hidden here and wouldn't want anyone to know where I am now. Have a nice day and take good care, hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Miss. Ama.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W20 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:59:44 -0800
X-TMN: [PlV03hv2979F8H2V1EyRk4c7m3r81lf5]
X-Originating-Email: [amakwaje@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W2034ACFA197F6E59E89843D0430@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: amakwaje@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_143b9195-85ce-45dd-8522-4dd691fae42b_"

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing very fine? I'm glad to reach you once again, you’re really a nice person from your message and your words, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my stepmother, and she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties, since the unexpected death of my dad. I wanted to escape to Europe but she hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where my mother kept my father’s file’s which contains important documents. So I ran with the files to this Diocese of Tambacounda Dakar, Senegal. Where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

My propose of contacting you personally is to seek for your kind assistance. As my condition here is not good, I'm making all effort to leave here, due to the situation of this place, but my asylum status and the law of this country towards asylum seekers didn't allow me to move out so easily, and I don't want to continue staying over here. All my relatives are supporting my stepmother, because of some kind of promises she had made to give them part of my dad's property, if they will assist her to get all out from me. You can call me through my phone number (+221 77 7655 708) so we can talk much about this.

As an asylum seeker here, I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever, because i have not got the residence permit of this country which will entitle me to be a bit free in doing certain things and moving to the city. That is the reason why i have contacted you to help me on this. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $8.7M (Eight Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. I contacted the bank on attempt to withdraw the money, they asked me some question which I answered them, and they said since l am an asylum seeker, and we're not allowed to operate in any bank or do investment within the Republic of Senegal. I should look for a good and responsible friend who will stand on my behalf as my representative/trustee to transfer the money into another account. And I had prayed over this and my heart has chosen you to represent me in the bank as a friend. So I will like you to be aware of this and see how you can assist me in get the money transferred to your account in your country, after the transfer, you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and to come over to your country to meet with you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

I kept this secret to people in the church here for security reasons, the only person that knows about it is a reverend father who is like a farther to me, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself alone, don't tell anyone for I am afraid of losing my life or the money if people gets to know about it. Have a nice day and think about me. I have for you here more of my picture. I will be waiting to see yours and hear from you soon.

Regards.

Miss. Ama.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W11 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 15 Jan 2015 03:48:56 -0800
X-TMN: [yspaLIb/turKrIndYHjOpNgiE2jLQtUy]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W11D3414D5F883E23F1D0FAD04E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4d8f5ae3-6d47-4c9e-97d7-47b0089f96d7_"

Hello my darling CLIPPED,

I thank you once again for reaching me. I'm very happy to read from you today, I pray to be with you soon to have more time to demonstrate my full real love and care to you, as you know I'm not in a good condition here, even to eat is very hard, the UN taking care of us are really trying they best, but the food they bring are not enough people living here. The fat is that I don't want to stay in this country any more, (as people here are not friendly) I want to leave this country; to come over to your country were I can be happy and free. Meanwhile all I want is your wellness to stand on my behalf at the bank.

However I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money into your account, the only thing they told me is to make sure you are a very responsible person, and willing to stand on my behalf as my trustee on this transfer, as I told you due to my refugee status and the laws of this country, I can not be allow to handle any transaction over here in Senegal, So I have to use this chance to let you know about it, as well get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this transfer.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; the name of the manager for foreign transfer is Mr. Allen Brown. I just wrote a letter you will send to the bank. You need to fill out your info's on the empty space, these are what the bank requested from you to send them, so fill your details in the empty space correctly, please avoid any mistake when filling the space and send the letter to the bank through they email addresses below. And call them on the phone if possible.
Emails :(scb.inquiries.dept@accountant.com)
(scb.transfer.department@accountant.com)
(foreign.transferdept@terra.com)
Phone: +44 (20) 3289 3798
Fax: +44 70 060 746 43

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:.....Dr. Samson Lukare Kwaje
Nationality:................Sudan
Next of kin:................Ama Samson Kwaje
Swift Code:................SCBLGB2LXXX,
Amount deposited:......($8.7M)
Account Number:........AH1M00785 23564 00C52M

Sir, Mr. Allen Brown,

I have being send by my good friend Miss. Ama Samson Kwaje, to send you this message, I am her foreign partner, and she wish that I should help her get her late father's Dr. Samson Lukare Kwaje $8.7M that was deposited in your bank, transfer into my account in my country, so please sir can you tell me the possibilities of assisting her get this money transferred into my account in my country, because soon I am going to take her to my country, for a new and happy life, I really don't like her condition in Senegal!

Information about me.

My Names:
Date of birth:
Country/City:
Home address:
Mobile phone number:

Thank you sir, for attention.
Yours truly,
Please make sure you contact the bank, so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I feel I can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come here to meet me and see how you will assist me to join you. I don't think I will regret being with you in your country, I feel it's better for me to be with you than to be over here.

I hope you approach this issue as yours, I so much trust and believe in you and I will like you to maintain the trust I have gotten in you. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!

Yours faithfully.

Miss. Ama.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W1 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 06:37:23 -0800
X-TMN: [/7guyFrXk7gdWEca8X5kL3DbwPLB9PCf]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W158BC9EE1E8A24135665FD04C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_309d2b3f-d655-4d81-b7e8-b8b522264959_"

Good afternoon dearest one,

How are you doing over there? l hope that you are doing very well, mine over here is not good due to my condition, that is why I pray to leave here to come over there in your country to have a better life with you. Meanwhile as I told you the reverend father promised to get a good lawyer for us.

The reverend father has gotten me introduced with a lawyer. I have met with him and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and also a registered member in (Senegal Bar Association).

I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service to us, he will like to discuss with you about processing of the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for course of obtaining the said documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. I told him that you’re my late fathers business partner and good friend.

So please forward this letter I wrote to the lawyer now to tell him to prepare for us a power of attorney and help us get an affidavit of oath from the Senegal high court here, and it will be in your name okay. Below are the contact and the letter you will send to the lawyer.

...............................................................................................................................
To, Firm: Geni & Kebe SCP D'AVOCATS
Address: 47, Bd. Republique
Bp 14392
Dakar
Private Phone: +221 77 29 76 153
Private E-Mail: dr.mouhamed-kebe@lawyer.com

Dear sir,

Dr, Mouhamed Kebe,

I have be send by a good friend of mine miss. Ama Lukare Kwaje, the daughter of late Dr, Samson Lukare Kwaje, she wish that I should assist her in the transfer of her late father money in SCB London, into my account in my country Taiwan ROC. We have contacted the bank and they required some documents form us, the documents are, a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, the bank said that the power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegal resident lawyer and the affidavit of oath from the Senegal high court.

Why I am contacting you is to plead you to help us prepare this documents in my name to enable the transfer of my friend late fathers money in the bank transferred into my account in my country, Sir I want to know the requirement for the preparation of the documents in my name;

Information about me is as follows;
My first name:..........................
Last name:...............................
Date of birth:.............................
Nationality:................................
City:..........................................
House address:.........................
Phone number:.........................
Cell phone N°:..........................
Copy of identity:.......................

Thank you,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. ………………

..............................................................................................................
He also requested for a scan copy of your identity such as; international passport or National identity card or Driving license, you can send him any one of these mentioned above for the preparation of the documents okay. waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,

Ama.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W14 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:54:18 -0800
X-TMN: [LzikcbW6nRYTi7svwMGEJ/Zsnp9og1jU]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W142FC32B326EFBD547A8EED0350@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7bc57f75-d0c6-4add-82d0-fb771b1d411e_"

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777655708
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447024057098
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+442032893798
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

FAX: +447006074643
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Call Sciences Ltd

+221772976153
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.