Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joyaducolly@hotmail.com - angelreturn.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joyaducolly@hotmail.com - angelreturn.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:19 am

joy
Female / Single
25 - Alkmaar / Netherlands

Slogan
i love you
About Me
My friend how are you, [ joyaducolly@hotmail.com ] My name is Joy , i am so much interested in being your best friend, i hope you don't mind,age is not my problem if you are interested , contact me to my email because am not always online here. email me, and i will give you my full details about me and the reasons of contacting you thanks.
Looking For
My friend how are you, [ joyaducolly@hotmail.com ] My name is Joy , i am so much interested in being your best friend, i hope you don't mind,age is not my problem if you are interested , contact me to my email because am not always online here. email me, and i will give you my full details about me and the reasons of contacting you thanks.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 70
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests marriage
Activities dancing
Books novels
Movies noolywood
Music blues
TV Shows any
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

My friend how are you, my name is [joyaducolly@hotmail.com] Joy,

I am very much interested to be your best friend,

I hope you do not mind, age is not my problem

If you are interested, contact me at my e-mail because I do not always online here. email me,

and I will give you my full information about me and reasons to contact you please.
Attachments
joy.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joyaducolly@hotmail.com - angelreturn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:07 am

MY ADDITIONS:
My dearest,
How are you today?hope you are fine over there in your country.
Am happy to read from you, any way i feel like telling you every thing about me. But you must promise not to disclose this please because this is my full life story with trust.
I appreciate your mail.My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in involve in Nepal Air plane crash September 28 2012 when they went for political conference meeting ,My late father Dr. Jonathan Adu Colly was a contractor and international business man. I reside outside school premisses in Dakar Senegal where i am now living and schooling, facing my future to achieve my goals in life as a Doctor i planed to be in life. all this things happened to me due to the death of my parents in the Nepal Air plane crash September 28 2012 when they went for political conference meeting .
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,The only person i have now is.

Rev Father PAUL SAMSON In (St Peter's Catholic Church)
His office telephone (+221 778112315). He is my late fathers very good friend and our family friend too, he has been so good to me intense of the support and prayers he render unto my life daily.

You can also call me with my number. (+221776542566)in case you need to know more about me, contact the reverend father Paul Samson, i believe his in a better position to tell you more about me you can also call me with his office telephone number and ask more about me, i believe he will tell you more about me , and the kind of woman i am, i grew up in a wealthy christian family with the fear of God .I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.6 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and be with you.I need your information's such as !!!

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address .......
Telephone ........

I humbly waiting for your mail from you,
Kisses and continue dream about me

yours
love
Joyce

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W76 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:19:58 -0800
X-TMN: [TMKJ20eFWkjYsSm6rZXDDnJUzcGYsZwW]
X-Originating-Email: [joyaducolly@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W76016095E0B6FAEB861101B66C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: joyaducolly@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_824635d0-8578-47de-aa6c-9156770d53e0_"

My Dearest ,
How are you today and your family? Thanks for your good heart God will bless you ,i know that God is the one that brought us together ,i prayed and God answered my prayer,s I want to ask you for a favor, please can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care for because the death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world, I need someone who will take me as his lovely one so that I can regain my joy again please take me as your blood and help me ok .

Am contacting you to assist me in this transaction of $4.6 ( $4.6 Six Million US Dollars). so that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education ,You have 20% of the total money helping me and the rest of the money will be managed by you in any business of your choice please don’t betray the trust because of God ok i have no other option than to tell you this now although we may not know each other for long but i know that God will not let me into the hand of the wrong person please try to understand my condition and help me ,i will also send an Authorization letter to the bank with your name that was why i requested your information's to enable me to send it to them to let them know that i am the one that appointed you to secure my money for me please feel free to contact them with there information's bellow ,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP Transfer Manager.. Sir Ross Mc Ewan Address: 9, High St , Perth , Perth shire PH1 5JS Tel :+447031821138 :+44703199 0958 Fax :+44870 9747 757
E-mail : rbstransferdept@writeme.com

When you contact The bank, please inform them that you are my foreign partner, that you seek for advice on how best the fund of my late father which i am the next of kin can be transferred into your account to enable you to help me out of my present condition.Please try and communicate with them on both email and telephone ok let me know as soon as you contact them and hear from them ok
yours
Joyce

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W40 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 02:37:20 -0800
X-TMN: [ZHVlpMWM+Svxps3e4LOU9XuOU+lnW8aX]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W402CC3546ED5ED794D47EDB66D0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_fd45c1fe-d7e7-4ded-9867-1e8090b914b8_"

My sweetheart' ....,
Thanks for your wards of encouragements, love and mostly hope on being with you soonest. I will love you forever and we will share the joy from the power of God. Thanks once again for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you face to face in your country. May we be blessed and happy in life as we live together.
Listen, before i gave you this information i saw you as a reliable someone. Please remember to keep our secret. I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care. That was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us. I informed the reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. I have with me here the death and deposit certificate which i have given to the lawyer. He will send them to the bank.
I thought it is the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone. When you are contact with him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your names to enable the transfer of my late father's account in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

Dr David Solomon.
LAW CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION
E-mail address:
E-mail : bar.davidsolomon@hotmail.com
Office telephone number: +221778307974

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney. Please try and keep me posted when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to prepare the documents fast. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling papers to come and meet you there for a better life.
Have a nice days as i think of you always. Love from my deepest heart.
Yours beloved.
Joyce

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W37 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 06:25:39 -0800
X-TMN: [HfdtERXnl9gCu0MYs0WUnmEyMEtIeHKu]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W37A1727F93210FC9BEE4CCB66A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ce5ca8b4-5fed-492a-8fc8-a6117c33c1e3_"

PICS AND ID:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778112315
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221776542566

+447031990958
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031821138
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448709747757
Number billable as national rate number

+221778307974

TWO ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
ACCOUNT NAME........................... JENNIFER THADDUS

ACCOUNT NUMBER................................ 03526320003

BANK CODE..............................SN100

GUICHET CODE............................01009

RIB 32 SWIFT CODE

AFRISNDAXXX COUNTRY

14th Time I have received this account from a Scammer.

ACCOUNT NAME............. SAN HASSAN

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04511250015

SWIFT CODE .............. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

BANK ADDRESS..............................QTIER RAMISSION I ET II VILLA128 /E GOLF SUD

This is the 3rd time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: joyaducolly@hotmail.com - angelreturn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Added Photo:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.