Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dianajustn@yahoo.co.uk - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

dianajustn@yahoo.co.uk - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:52 am

Diana
Female / Single
24 - Berlin / Germany

Slogan
i am a nice good loving girl
About Me
i am a nice good loving girl with full of love so i am looking for life partner,i am a nice good loving girl with full of love so i am looking for life partner,i am a nice good loving girl with full of love so i am
Looking For
i am a nice good loving girl with full of love so i am looking for life partner,i am a nice good loving girl with full of love so i am looking for life partner,i am a nice good loving girl with full of love so i am
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Hands
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 51
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Interests i am a nice good loving girl
Activities i am a nice good loving girl
Books i am a nice good loving girl
Movies i am a nice good loving girl
Music i am a nice good loving girl
TV Shows i am a nice good loving girl
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Spiritism
Star Sign Capricorn

Hello my name is Diana i will like to be your friend i have important thing to discuss with you please reply me back with this my private email(dianajustn@yahoo.co.uk)so that i will send my photo to you and tell you more about me.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (6.55 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dianajustn@yahoo.co.uk - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:40 am

My Dear Love,

Thanks so much for your mail and your concern although we have not known each other before, i am so much happy to see your reply, how are you doing today and your family? I hope you are doing great. I am Miss Diana Justin, I hail from Republic of Southern Sudan, I am 24 years of age. I like swimming, reading, travel, dancing and cooking doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.. I am 173 centimeters and 50 kg I am single never married. I don't have much to tell you but I really appreciate your kind introduction and hope we can move from here and i need to know more about you,there is something important that i need to share with you. I will really like to have a good relationship with you, presently i am residing at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Orphanage home here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal, seeking for help asylum under the United Nations High Commission. I am alright, only that life has not been easy for me, if you don't mind We
continue discussion from here? I will attach a copy of my picture now for your kind reference and will hope to read from you. I will tell you more about me when i read from you again, let see what future holds for us. I hope to read from you as soon as possible. I came to Senegal with the help of a good Samaritan, that later drop me at the orphanage home here in Senegal .

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Diana

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.2.143] by web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:47:39 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1416836859.98668.YahooMailBasic@web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:47:39 +0000
Subject: I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

ADDED PICS:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.