Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miriamsiako20@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

miriamsiako20@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:08 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20863, where the email address is used with a male profile.

On Angel Return:

Hello,how are you doing over there? I am Arnold Morgan Collins. I like your profile and personal information? I want to be your friend,I will be glad if you can contact me through my email, (arnoldmorgancollins20@hotmail.com) and i have something important to tell you,(arnoldmorgancollins20@hotmail.com) Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Miriam Siako
Female / Single
24 - Monrovia / Liberia

Slogan looking for a man who can understand what love is

Hello,how are you doing over there? I am Miriam Siako. I like your profile and personal information? I want to be your friend,I will be glad if you can contact me through my email, miriamsiako20@hotmail.com) and i have something importact to tell you,(miriamsiako20@hotmail.com) Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Engineer
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

Picture used:

miriam.JPG
miriam.JPG (15.19 KiB) Viewed 3620 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: miriamsiako20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:05 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Dear sweet heart
greeting to you my dearest, i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intensiveness towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me, My name is Miss Miriam Siako i am 24years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,i am the only surviving daughter of My late father (Dr Siako Adams)from Liberia , in small town called grand bass , i am 5. 8tall 173cm , but i am presently reading in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee,i am second year student in the university of Liberia studying mass communication before the war started in my country till death of my late father Dr S.Adams, my father was the managing director of Siako Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my Mum and my Dad in cold blood. i am open minded person easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married no matter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand.

i am single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports like football etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk . pleases i would loved to chat with u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Reverend John Lukas, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. And i use to communicate with you through the reverend John Lukas computer here in camp i sent and received , Also here is the reverend pastor John Lukas phone number (+221-771-606-107)for easier to hear your voice, When you call tell the reverend pastor John Lukas you want to speak with Miss Miriam Siako He will sent for me,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,
Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in which he used my name Miriam, as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of (US$4m)four million U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have a lot to tell you..If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture here please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me
.Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself.
yours Lovely One Miss Miriam

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W74 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 04:03:12 -0800
X-TMN: [2ZTeccZ00ZLGjXIwW/l00Y1hVAjP37jj]
X-Originating-Email: [miriamsiako20@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W74DD88D498B135D5A0AD2DA1700@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: miriamsiako20@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d328f695-5dea-4748-8acb-42cdf695c7fb_"

Rabo bank International London Branch,Transfer Department

Tel: +447514179046/ +447011148444

E MAIL: rabobanktransferdep@europe.com
P. O. Box 489621ET. London. United Kingdom.

WEB PAGE: http:/ /www.rabobank.com
London EC4V 3RL
United Kingdom

Saturday November 29,2014

THE KIND ATTENTION.
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

YOUR INQUIRY ON ACCOUNT REFERENCE NUMBER: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR INQUIRE MAIL ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED A MANDATE OF RECOGNITION VIED A LETTER OF NOMINATION FROM YOUR PARTNER ( MISS MIRIAM SIAKO ADAMS ) MANDATING US TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS HER NOMINATED FUNDS RECIPIENT AND ON THE STRENGTH OF THE SUBMISSION AND APPROVAL WE WRITE YOU.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT FROM OUR RECORDS THAT ACCOUNT REFERENCE NUMBER RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A. IN THE MANDATE FILE HAS AS THE ACCOUNT INITIAL DEPOSIT FOUR MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS BY OUR LATE CUSTOMER DR. SIAKO ADAMS,

WE ARE VERY MUCH WILLING TO CARRY OUT THE RELEASE/REMITTANCE INSTRUCTIONS SUBJECT TO THE FULFILLMENT OF INHERITANCE CLAIMS CONDITIONS AS CLEARLY STIPULATED IN THE STATUTORY LAWS OF THE BABO BANK WHERE THE DISPOSITION IS MADE WHICH STATES INTER-ALIA "

2.3.3 INHERITANCE
A PERSON INHERITING THE BALANCE OF AN ACCOUNT ACQUIRES A RIGHT OF DISPOSAL ONLY AFTER PRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF DISTRIBUTION OF AN ESTATE, MADE

BEFORE A NOTARY PUBLIC OR OTHER DOCUMENTS LEGALLY BINDING ON THE BANK. SUCH PERSON DOES NOT BECOME THE ACCOUNT HOLDER, THEREFORE HIS/HER INSTRUCTION MAY ONLY EXTEND TO THE TRANSFER OF THE FINAL ACCOUNT BALANCE, AFTER THE DEDUCTION OF RELEVANT CLOSING COSTS AND CHARGES".

IN CONTEXT, WHAT IT MEANS AND ADVISED IS THAT THE MINISTRIES CONCERNED SHALL ISSUE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS BEING THE REQUISITE CONDITIONS OF CLAIM ON INHERITED FUNDS:

BELLOW IS THE PROCEDURES IN RELEASING/TRANSFERRING A DECEASE CUSTOMER FUNDS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

(A) A CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ISSUED TO HIM BY OUR BANK.

(B) YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PRESENT THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF (HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS DEATH

(C) POWER OF ATTORNEY DULLY SIGNED BY A SENEGAL BASED LAWYER HENCE THE NEXT OF KIN IS PRESENTLY IN SENEGAL.

(D) AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH/SUPPORT FROM THE HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

THESE DOCUMENTS SHALL BE MADE FAVORING YOU AS THE ASSIGNS TO THE FUNDS. AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE LEGAL EMPOWERMENT WE SHALL CALCULATE ALL ACCUMULATED INTEREST, DEDUCT OUR CHARGES AND THEN EFFECT TRANSFERS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AS IT STANDS NOW THE MONEY/FUNDS CANNOT BE ACCESSED/CLAIMED BY ANYBODY UNTIL THE RELEVANT CONDITIONS HAS BEEN MADE AND ADHERED TO.

NOTE:THE ABOVE DOCUMENT ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST.YOU SHOULD BE ADVISED TO SEEK/CONTACT A SENEGAL BASED ATTORNEY/LAWYER TO ASSIST YOU OF ISSUANCE AND LEGALIZATION OF THE INHERITANCE CLAIM ENHANCING DOCUMENTS.

SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(S), PLEASE CONTACT OUR FOREIGN OPERATIONAL
DIRECTOR- MR JORRIT JORRITSMA , THROUGH HIS, VIA PHONE FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS. OR OFFICE TELEPHO

Rabobank International London Branch
Transfer Department
For More information please contact our bank at:
Annual results 2013
All information
Ratings

Credit Ratings
Rabobank is rated by independent international credit rating agencies.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.2.98] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 29 Nov 2014 18:06:03 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-46261a67-7ee4-4bbb-9b09-3e5a7c4e1791-1417280762662@3capp-mailcom-lxa08>
From: "RABO BANK LONDON" <rabobanktransferdep@europe.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: miriamsiako20@hotmail.com
Subject: Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept OF Rabo bank Of Scotland

Hello My Darling.

How are you today, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

As for me i am fine here with all hope that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you . I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money, I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position .Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading the letter from Bank , i discussed it with Rev.John Lukas, and he

gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Sheriff Azeez , He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 4 million dollars from RABO BANK OF SCOTLAND ,to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Darling do contact lawyer with full data as full name, address ,contact phone number, age, and other that will need to do this document, darling don't forget to call lawyer as send him email.

Bellow Here Is The Attorney Details and Address:

Barrister Sheriff Azeez Esq,

Email: green_law@lawyer.com

Email: greenlawfirmchambers@yahoo.com

Mobile : +221 763-923-970

No 115 Leopold Sedar

Senghor Airport Way.

DAKAR/SENEGAL.

God bless you as you contact him immediately darling with you full information.

Yours in love Forever.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W45 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:01:06 -0800
X-TMN: [R0/gtwc6vyQJJfYrgFSEjC+kn+vTcxMy]
X-Originating-Email: [miriamsiako20@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W45B5B13852E2FE4EA9DF92A17C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: miriamsiako20@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_70eba7c9-278f-4633-a5b6-1d3b90f5a9a4_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: DARLING CONTACT LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENT

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771606107
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447514179046
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447011148444
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447031887642
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447031864947
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221763923970
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221703095518
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 am

TWO BANK ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
NAME OF THE BANK.... UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS....... Unité 8 N°561,Rond Point Case bi, Dakar Senegal

NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER....... PREIRA BERNARD.

ACCOUNT NUMBER........ 304500005504

SWIFT CODE............UNAFSNDA

IBAN............ SN153

CODE GUICHET.......... 01304

CLE RIB.......... 80

This is the 8th time I have received this account from a Scammer.

Bank name.. United Bank For Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal,
Bank holder's name...... Okpako Grace
Bank Code ... SN153
Branch Code ...... 01304
Acount Number ....... 304010006523
Key ....... 47
IBAN ........ SN153 01304 304010006523 47
Address Route des Almadies - Zone 12 Lot d- BP 11476 Dakar Senegal

This is the 3rd time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 17, 2015 2:57 am

More Info:
Attn: Mr .

Sir,

I write in respect of Miss Miriam,phone conversation this Morning that you will send the money to my law firm yesterday, knowing that I had already drafted a tentative Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath in your name based on your instruction, that you will send the governmental free yesterday , bear in mind that all this fees are to be paid to the government Ministry here in Senegal, before the documents will be registered and approved for the transfer.

I am at this moment waiting for the money, to submit the power of attorney to the office of the Attorney General of Senegal for approval. As well as the affidavit will be submitted to the high court of justice for registration.

Sincerely Yours,

Barrister Sheriff Azeez Mohamed Esq ,
Mobile : +221-773-939-460
No 115 Leopold Sedar Senghor Airport
Way .
DAKAR/SENEGAL.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.59.253] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 16 May 2015 11:17:05 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-b1214526-26ef-42d4-a022-ac1ffee8ccba-1431767824969@3capp-mailcom-lxa05>

PHONER NUMBER:
+221773939460
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Queridísima Uno
Gracias y yo ma encantados de informarle acerca de mi éxito en conseguir los fondos transferidos a una cuenta en Suiza con la cooperación de un nuevo socio de Paraguay, que es un hombre de negocios internacional, Actualmente estoy en Paraguay para proyectos de inversión con mi propia parte de la Suma total. Mientras tanto, no me olvido de tus esfuerzos e intentos para que me ayude en la transferencia de esos fondos a pesar de que nos falló de alguna forma en el pasado. Ahora en contacto ahora reverendo Peter Sam, pastorear a la iglesia en el campo de refugiados (Iglesia Católica Luis St) su contacto es:

Nombre: Reverendo Peter Sam
Correo electrónico: reverendpetersam@hotmail.com

Pídale que le envíe la suma total de $ 150,000.00 (Cien Mil fivity dólares) en chaque que seguí para su compensación por todos los últimos esfuerzos y tratar de ayudarme en este asunto. Aprecié sus esfuerzos en ese momento mucho. Así que no dude y ponerse en tocado con mi reverendo Peter Sam, y darle instrucciones donde enviar la cantidad para usted, por favor hágamelo saber inmediatamente lo reciba para que podamos compartir la alegría después de todos los sufrimientos de la época. En este momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a los proyectos de inversión, que la nueva pareja y yo estamos teniendo a la mano. Por último, recuerdo que me había transmitido instrucciones a mi reverendo en su nombre para que usted reciba ese dinero, así que no dude en ponerse en contacto con el reverendo Peter Sam, y él enviará la cantidad a usted sin demora alguna.
Miriam

Dearest One
Thanks and I ma happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman,Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact now Reverend Peter Sam, pastoring at the church in the refugee camp (St Luis Catholic Church) his contact is:

Name: Reverend Peter Sam
Email: reverendpetersam@hotmail.com

Ask him to send you the total sum of $150,000.00 (One Hundred fivity Thousand US Dollars) in chaque that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Reverend Peter Sam, and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Peter Sam, and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.20.204] by web125003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:09:10 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/537 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1433948950.74182.YahooMailBasic@web125003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:09:10 -0700
Subject: Agradezco sus esfuerzos
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.