Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missaliciahmed@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

missaliciahmed@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Miss Ahmed
Female / Single
25 - Adelaide / Australia

Slogan
i am a young and pretty girl
About Me
I am a young and pretty girl that is searching for a nice and caring man for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage
Looking For
a nice and caring man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Hi, i am Miss Alicia Ahmed, a tall slim and a very good looking girl that loves traveling, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium. I am compelled to contact you for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition to you. I am looking forward to your reply to my mailbox to enable us have an important discussion which will include my introduction, i will send my photos to your mailbox after you have written to me. Please contact and write direct to my email address: ( missaliciahmed@yahoo.com )

Merhaba, ben Bayan Alicia Ahmed, seyahat seven uzun boylu ince ve çok iyi görünümlü bir kızım, lütfen benim bu ortam aracılığıyla sizinle iletişime izin verir. Ben size benim teklifim ayrıntılarını görüşmek ne zaman anlayacaksınız bariz nedenlerle sizinle iletişim için mecbur am. Ben bizi bana yazdıktan sonra, ben posta kutunuza benim fotoğraf göndermek, benim giriş içerecek önemli bir tartışma var etkinleştirmek için posta kutuma için cevap arıyorum. Temas ve benim e-posta adresine doğrudan yazınız: ( missaliciahmed@yahoo.com )
Attachments
ahmed.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.