Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

azra_yalcin24@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

azra_yalcin24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:58 am

azreababy
Female
25 - / Turkey

Hi how are you doing hope you are fine? am happy to come accross you profile here so i become interested in you please communicate with me now here at my praivat email address[ azra_yalcin24@hotmail.com ]i will tell you all about me ok thanks
Attachments
azrea.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: azra_yalcin24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Dear friend,

I feel so happy to read your reply, how are you today and how also is your job. I hope and and that your people are also in good health. My name is Azra Yalcin, born on the 3rd of September 1989 with the height of 5'8" am humble, obedient, honest, sincere and down to earth never married and I am a native of Yukari Kanatli in Eastern Turkey but currently out of my home country Turkey because of the incident that happened in my home town in year 2009 which affected me so much as I lose my family in it. My family was among the the major families that were badly affected. So many other families also were disposed of their loved ones and resources because of this but I am happy that i am still alive today and giving account to what happened and also having the hope of a better tomorrow.

I earlier lost my mother two days to my 18th birthday anniversary on a friday 1st of September 2007 in a rape incident that occurred in turkey but things went out of hand after my father and my only brother got affected by the the earthquake that happened in my hometown and caused the instant death of my brother while my father was taken to the hospital because he was badly affected but was still alive and struggling to breath. Tears always slip my face each time I remember these events that took my father's life when I least expected and exposed me to struggle for survival in life. But for what I am and not for my beauty, family background or legacies I have learnt to accept and face challenges which is why I'm always thankful to the Almighty that I am alive giving account of all these and saying in the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful who made it possible that I was in School during the period of the Earthquake that took place by the early morning time on Monday, March 08, 2009 in my hometown which did not only caused the instant death of my brother but also my other relatives leaving my Father with serious multiple injuries.

My father at the Hospital sent for me through our family Lawyer of which I arrived at the hospital from school and met him receiving treatment on the hospital bed in Istanbul where He gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family Lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if I have need in my studies and other valuable information and files until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Saturday the 13Th of March which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father lost the battle to his recovery and gave up the ghost and was buried according to Islamic rites

This is how the journey to hardship, sufferings and struggles started as i had no other option then but to be admitted in the refugee camp in my own country while waiting for the government to regulate the situation and provide accommodation and support to us as the major victims of the earthquake which took weeks and months without any fruits. Some other affected citizens that refused to stay at the refugee camp were left with no other option but to loiter in the streets of Turkey begging for food and money, but most of them ends up being sexually harassed/abused by men while some are impregnated and abandoned to beg for food or die.

Luck smiled on me 2 months later when i got help from a Senegalese business woman, who brought me out from the camp, to stay with her and her family in Senegal which i gladly accepted because i had no family of my own coupled with the fact that the government then weren't coming up fast with the promise that they made to us and i needed to feel loved and have a sense of belonging because again i was loosing my head each time i remember my family I was very happy at this kindness and comfort i found in her till her her husband returned from his base in USA and started making advances at me after my 4 years of being with the woman and her family. I kept resisting and avoiding him but refused to open up and tell his wife because of the fear that telling her might destroy their marriage which i don't want such happen or be held responsible for breaking her home after all the goodness that she has shown me. Her husband continued to force me but i refused and i told him it is inhumane and improper considering my faith and believe so I told him that i cannot succumb to sleep with the husband of the woman that saved my life and restored health and hope to me whom i now took as a mother and was hoping for him the husband to also treat me as a daughter just as the wife does. When the husband saw that my faith position was strong, he was ashamed and started feeling uncomfortable in the house which now made him to lie to his wife that i regularly tried to seduce him anytime that the she is not around. The wife took this report serious without asking questions and got mad at me, She called me all sort of names and asked me to leave her house saying that she helped me in giving me a new life but that all i could do was to break her marriage as a result of the lies that the husband told her against me.

She gave me some money and asked me to leave her house that night, I cried so much, prayed and left with my bag without knowing the direction or where i am going to because the country is a place where i don't understand their language, culture and tradition because i wasn't given the opportunity to associate more with people but i had to leave that evening because of my uprightness and believe which has finally brought me to meeting and knowing you. I started wondering about from that evening till the next morning when i found the woman that i am currently living with now who happens to be widow with 2 children whoa re between the ages of 13 and 10. She sells little items in front of her house and my living with her now started after she gave me water to drink, she noticed the tears in my eyes and heart full of pains before she took me in and asked me what was wrong with me. i told her everything about me and how i got to her country. she had sympathy and pity on me and asked if i can manage her one room apartment with her and her 2 kids which I gladly accepted the offer as i had no second option and i have been living with her since then though feeding is a major problem for us here because she earns almost nothing aside the groundnut that she fries and sales in front of her house but i am a bit comfortable staying with her because no one harasses me sexually in her house. She is nice to me though but health is very essential and i cannot continue like this because of the poor feeding and no medication to tackle my health issues so my wish is to leave Senegal and come to your country and start a new life in your country as feeding is a big problem for me.

Please my dear, if my condition touches your heart as a human. try and help me out from this condition as i am gradually dying of hunger, mosquito bites and lack of hope and future. This is what i wanted to discuss with you and I will open up more after receiving your reply. I will be waiting for your feed back as i have also attached my pictures here.

Yours Azra Yalcin.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY173-W28 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 15:21:24 -0800
X-TMN: [quf5G4ukxnRxTPV43UK8bcke9VVg+5rn]
X-Originating-Email: [azra_yalcin24@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY173-W28E79B0387CFC28E3733B98E440@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: azra_yalcin24@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_963e4699-35fd-4d5f-b866-3ddcd75059e9_"

My Dearest,

I hope this mail finds you in good health, how are you today and how also is your job? I hope fine and well. I am writing this mail with joy and more confidence as you have in a special way given me a hope to live and to be strong again. My trust and confidence has also increased in you as i have felt loved, care and protection again which has been missing in my life since the death of my parents and this is why i have decided to tell you that contents of the file that my late father gave to me before telling you of the ways by which you can help me.

Some of the documents in the file given to me by my late father are documents of some landed properties in my home country and in europe with a bond certificate of Seven million, Two hundred thousand dollar ($ 7,200,00 USD) in an account he opened with a reputable Bank of which I am the next of kin to the account. Tears drops more from My eyes daily whenever i remember that I have such inheritance and still leaves in this penury as a result of my inability to travel to the bank office and identify myself to them.

I communicated with the bank when i was in the refugee camp in Turkey because the situation became unbearable, they confirmed the account and the money to me but demanded that i come over to their office with the original copies of the deposit certificate of the money, my father's death certificate and my birth certificate because the lawyer that was suppose to assist me in this disappeared with most of things that my father entrusted into his hands. I told them that i am handicapped and cannot afford to come to their office or afford to be for the other legal documents that they demanded from me because my present poor condition, they insisted that it is impossible for them to release the money to me only on phone calls or emails and then suggested that i appoint someone and empower the person to come represent me since i am unable to come to their office.

I will therefore like you to help me by bringing me out of here to meet you in your country or before proceeding to the bank for the recovery of the money or your represent me with the bank and receive the money before bringing me out of this place. I am willing and ready to abide by any rule that you may give in respect to this as i am desperate to come out of this country before i die of hunger, ill health and hardship. Feeding is a major problem here as the widow i told you that i am staying with finds it difficult to provide for her 2 kids and my addition to that has been a burden to her and this makes me feel guilty always because i really wish i can assist but no way to do that as it stands now.

Her children are so young and feeds once daily making them look mal-nutrited and sick. I will be waiting for your mail with hope and belief that my problems will be solved through you and i will get a better life again.

Your Friend Azra

HEADER:
Received: from BAY173-W51 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 03:56:26 -0800
X-TMN: [AAiZkV2INvDhKCEGSgw2E/o6tXEVrqzY]
Message-ID: <BAY173-W510A77715A33A41E0D398C8E400@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c323c144-792e-4212-b8d6-02bbd3a89124_"

Assalamu Alaikum,
How are you today and how also is your job? I hope fine and well. I am writing to thank You for Your mail, understanding and willingness to help me out in retrieving the money from the bank as My meeting You is Will of the Almighty who have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me out which is why am now happy. I have now recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patient but to continue the fight for success irrespective of the odds that may stand on my way.
You can now contact the Bank and they will tell You how and when they will transfer the Money to You. I am very happy at your effort in helping me as i will like you to keep this transaction with you in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life as i am still single, never married and needs a family to be fully happy again.
I am going to write to the bank now with your email address to introduce you to them as my partner who will represent me in the transfer and will also like you to contact them also through email to establish communication with them.

This is the name of the bank

Royal Bank of Scotland
40 Islington High Street
Shoreditch
London
N1 8XB
United Kingdom
Tel:# +44 (0) 207 5200 777
Fax: +44-7005-921-282
Email: rbsbank@rbs-directonline.co.uk

The account details are as follows
Name of Depositor- Dr. Özdemir Yalcin
Account Number- RBS18/103203/082
Roll Number- IDBS/733/GZA
Sort Code- 16-00-58
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Amount- $ 7,200,000 USD
Next Of Kin- Miss Azra Yalcin

HEADER:
Received: from BAY173-W11 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:07:05 -0800
X-TMN: [ogNwUOT03AQTgPUv+OaEJ47a4pR2SKwV]
Message-ID: <BAY173-W11F144C958BEEC7D21CD898E4F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_63107f8b-1718-495a-a976-3a47ff567fdb_"

BANKING & FINANCE
ADMINISTRATIVE/LEGAL DEPARTMENTS
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTHLAND PLC OF GREAT BRITIAN
Address: Royal Bank of Scotland
No. 40 Islington High Street
Shoreditch
London
N1 8XB

Tel: 0207 5200 777

(Int'l: +44 (0) 207 5200 777)
Fax: +44-7005-921-282
Email: rbsbank@rbs-directonline.co.uk

PLEASE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO THIS DIRECTIVE.

ATTENTION!!

Sir,

With reference to the previous correspondence You received from Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc and the authorization given to Me by the Bank's Executive Director (Stephen Hester), I hereby commence the Fund Reclaiming process in Your favour as the next beneficiary to Miss Azra Yalcin.

Detailed in this mail is the Donor and Representative requirements to be completed by You and Miss Azra Yalcin of which You are mandated to forward back to Us on completion before the Settlements & Foreign Exchange Department will proceed with the Fund Remittance to Your Bank Account or issue You a Debit ATM Card from Our Bank as We are poised to serve You better.

Section A:
To be provided by Miss Azra Yalcin (The Donor):

1) FULL NAME:
2) CURRENT ADDRESS:
3) POST TOWN/ COUNTY AND POSTCODE:
4) OCCUPATION:
5) PREVIOUS ADDRESS:
6) DATE OF BIRTH:
7) HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER:

SECTION B
To be provided by You (The Representative):

1) FULL NAME:
2) DATE OF BIRTHDAY:
3) POST TOWN/ COUNTY AND POSTCODE:
4) HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER:
5) MOBILE NUMBER:
6) WORK NUMBER:
7) EMAIL ADDRESS:
8) NATIONALITY:
9) OCCUPATION:

Also, You are requested to provide Us with two Legal Authorizations for Representative Fund Transfer which are

1) Grant of Representation, to be issued by a Probate Registry

2) Copy of Affidavit of Oath from a Legal Attorney which must be Legalized and validated by a Higher Court within the country where the Next-of-Kin (Miss Azra Yalcin) currently resides for Her to append signatory.

On receiving the demanded Legal authorizing documents for Representative Fund Transfer, it will be verified after which we will credit the money to You through Telex wire transfer which will reflect in your provided account after 48 Hours from the time of remittance or any other preferred form of Huge Monetary Transfer.

Note: The Grant of Representation is mandatory to protect the interest of the Bank, Yours and that of Miss Azra Yalcin so that She or anyone can not testify in future of not authorizing the Transfer of Her Inheritance to You. You are mandated to forward the requested documents without prolonged delay and do note that these Legal authorization Documents must bear the fund's Next-of-Kin (Miss Azra Yalcin) signature.

Banking Hours:
9Am to 5Pm - Mondays to Fridays (except Tuesdays - 9.30Am to 5Pm)
9Am to 12Pm Saturdays. All time in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

Regards,
David Lawrence,
(Transfer Manager)

Tel:# +44 777 3195 241

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN.

You are strictly warned,
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message and do not replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this Message after it was sen

HEADER:
Received: from webmail.rbs-directonline.co.uk (unknown [208.91.199.203])
(Authenticated sender: rbsbank@rbs-directonline.co.uk)
by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id DBF278F04DB;
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:24:52 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED=
MIME-Version: 1.0
boundary="=_5b21a993cd46b0b16c593d78eb8da304"
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:24:52 +0000

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+4402075200777
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +447005921282
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: azra_yalcin24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Azra Escaped the Camp:
Dear Friend
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.I want also to use this moment to inform you that due to the hardship with the widow woman, and two of her children together with me i found it too hard to coupe with them so i took the decision to move into the refugee camp where i succeed in getting a new partner from Paraguay

Presently, I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev father whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar Senegal,His is the one in charge in the camp, His name is Rev father Nonna and his email address is:( rvfathernonna@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you sum of $300.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father Nonna and instruct him where to send you the money.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects with me and the new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to school.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Father Nonna on your behalf to release the money for your compensation.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the money to you without delay.

God Bless you.

Yours truly friend,

Azra yalcin

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W77 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 14 May 2015 20:07:55 -0700
X-TMN: [weIvBX1TMzcAZXdP/pjBoBXp8VoJ6K7T]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W7767675F8A86A2D9CF17548EC70@phx.gbl>
boundary="_6bfd1be1-6738-4d40-a42c-d047e6785035_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Hello my good friend
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.