Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

taliagarg@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

taliagarg@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Talia
Female / Single
24 - Altevsk / Ukraine

Slogan
Hel
About Me
hello every one i am simple lady seeking for nothing but love
Looking For
good and care ling person
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 143
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Domestic Helper
Profession student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Penpal, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Pisces

Hello dear ,well i am Talia by name and i just come across your profile this very moment and i will like to be your friend please reply me ( taliagarg@hotmail.com )so that i will send you my picture
Attachments
talia.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: taliagarg@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:27 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Greeting to you my dear,
How are you doing today over there in your country? I am more than happy receive your mail to my email as I told you to write to me, please bear with me, I believe that you are a trustworthy and caring person that's what make me to disclose my identity to you. I am writing you because of the heavy pains and sorrows in my heart and what I am passing through here in this refugee camp, I am contacting you because I have no other choice than to look for someone who I will trust to help me and to save my future to complete my studies.

As i have told you before that my name is Miss Talia Garg, I am 24 years old single girl never married before, I am a Sudanese by nationality, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dagana, north of Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my country Sudan as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway, I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have someone by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

I came from family of late Dr Garg Malik was CEO of (MALIK CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES COMPANY LTD) and managing director of Jaweed Manufacturing industry (E.A) in the federal capital of Sudan (KHARTOUM) the economy capital of my Country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee in orphanage camp. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend father Maxwell Dawda, i use his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I contacted you for a possible help, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, please listen to this (please it's a secret, i have my late father's deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you.

Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon. Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated bank account.

I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this gold as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me, you can reach me through this number (+221-763-417-055) It's Reverend father Maxwell Dawda, please when you call ask of Miss Talia Garg, i am staying in the female hostel, I have already inform him that someone will call me through his phone, so please do not fail to call me because I need to hear your voice.

Now permit me to ask these few questions,

1. Can you honestly help me as your sister or friend,
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position, Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible if God touches your heart to help me out of my predicament,
as well I will like you to forward your private contact
1 Your Full name ........
2 Your Country ...........
3 Your address ...........
4 Your occupation ..........
5 Your phone number ...........

So that i will give you the contact information of the bank where this money was deposited, I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are like God's sent to come and help me out. Thank you so much and remain bless, with cares and love,
Best regards,
Miss Talia Garg

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W15 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:00:31 -0800
X-TMN: [RSmhTEt67BoFkq93WHVcOaVnqmGrnlln]
X-Originating-Email: [taliagarg@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W159290C5F54F7C324434C0AD490@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: taliagarg@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4602991c-43f1-49d2-99a9-dc981256d0cb_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Good day to you my dear,
How are you doing together with your family? I believed that everything is alright with you over there, I want you to understand that nothing is alright with me in this prison camp because here is like someone in the prison. I thank God for everything. In fact i really appreciate all your care and concern to see that everything works out well for me, and my prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance.
Honestly i don't really know how to thank you and express my happiness over this mail ever since you came into my life, Honestly, for the first time in my life I have something to believe in, you have seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you are heaven sent to rescue me out from this predicament. Thank you once again for your consideration to help me out from this predicament and see that my late father fund is successful transferred to your bank account. I want you to know that the process of retrieving this money is not too hard but because of my present condition as a refugee i cannot make this claim by my self.
Understand that i have contacted the bank for this transaction but they told me that my condition as a refugee cannot permit me to do the claim, Besides the bank Manager urged me to search for a foreign partner who will help me with this transfer, that is why i contacted you to help me with this transfer and i hope that you will help me with your heart.

Here is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows.

The Bank Name Is: Royal Bank Of Scotland, London, UK.
The Bank Manager Name: Mr. Ross McEwan
E-mail: rbs_fundremittance@excite.com
E-mail: rossmcewan@excite.com
Tel: +447031817884

Information about the deposit.
Name of depositor: Dr. Garg Malik
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin: Miss Talia Malik
Amount deposited: ($5.3 Million US Dollars)
Account Number: GB29RBOS60161331926819

I have already informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in this transaction due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information I will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today, which is Mr Ross McEwan the foreign transfer officer of the bank. Tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my $5.3 Million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin after which you call me on phone today. I will be very happy to hear from you soon. God bless you as you do this today by sending email to the Bank. Awaiting to to hear from you again.
Miss Talia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W73 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:01:28 -0800
X-TMN: [4DI2ojmaQLwXOFmZdN7OdusdIp7gywHP]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W7397BE93D9172197819CF3AD360@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4821a436-a5fa-4367-974a-a43d7b551ac5_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good morning my dearest one,
Honestly I thank you for your ability to help me to transfer this money into your bank account pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows me that you are dependable and trustworthy person, now regarding the requested documents from the bank before the transfer of my late father fund, I wish to inform you that i received this below mail from the bank which i also believed the bank sent the same copy mail to you regarding all the papers they need from us before the transfer of my late father fund, I have studied the bank mail and well understood all the documents they need from us before this transaction.

I have with me here the death certificate and bank deposit certificate which I thought it the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, i have informed the Reverend Father Maxwell Dawda about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

The lawyer is a famous human right lawyer and i am confident with him. He promise to help us but insist we must meet up with his request as that is the only way he can help us in getting this legal documents. I spoke much about you to him and he said he will like to help us and to get the documents in Senegal Supreme court, so please try and contact him on mail and telephone, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to draft the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from Supreme Court of Senegal that will allow you transfer my inheritance from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, LONDON into your account.

My dear i want you to contact the lawyer immediately so that he will explain better to you, also the lawyer made me to understand that all those legal documents must be endorsed by your name as my rightful trustee to the deposited fund and the lawyer said that he need your personal information to prepare these documents which listed below,

1. your first name:
2. your middle name:
3. your last name:
4. home address:
5. work address:
6. country of origin
7. Nationality
8. telephone number
9. fax
10. Occupation
11. Age
12. Identity card number

To acquire those documents from the Senegalese Government as the bank demanded. Below is the lawyer contact and information

His contact information are as follows,

Barrister Dr. Gregory Appaye Esq
Email address, ( legalgregoryappaye@yahoo.fr )
( legacynoblechambers@gmail.com )
Tel: +221-761 305 037
Tel: +221-776 648 986

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and a sworn affidavit of oath. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know the situation. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and meet you over there. have a nice day and always think about me.
A big hug for you,
Talia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W58 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 06:07:37 -0800
X-TMN: [O2TtzYLuvwYe0PV2niF546kYCZ/Bhhwj]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W58BA6C1DA31EE68F807D3EAD370@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a882e9dc-78b0-4837-9f63-eaebb76c6a72_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763417055
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031820661
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+441315568555
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* BT

+447031817884 - reported also in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =19&t=2588.

FAX: +447031817885

+221761305037
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel

+221776648986
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank Name: ORABANK SENEGAL

Bank Address: Y0FF QUATIER NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL

Beneficiary Name: SOLTANI MOHAMMAD

Account number: 018348040156

Serial no. 01002

Code Swift. ORBKSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 5 7 A)

BANK CODE SN125

RIB : 68

IBAN:SN08 SN125 01002 018348040156 68

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Account used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME....... ........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS............4,AV.LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME............CAX EDMMOD
A/C NO. ............... 005001330002
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE...............SN100
CODE GUICHET............01022
RIB.....................27
IBAN...............SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5001 3300 0227
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Talia Got out of the Camp:
Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from France.
Presently I’m in France for investment projects with my new partner
with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts
and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the reverend ask him to kindly send you a
certified bank draft of ($200 000.00USD) Two hundred thousands
dollars. which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later
failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel
free and get in touch with the present reverend Sunshine John because
they have transfer the formal reverend. direct him where he will post
you the bank draft.

Below are his contact information;

Name..........................Reverend Sunshine John
Phone no..................+221707126947
E-mail......................... revsunshinejohn@gmail.com

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings as at that time. In the moment, i am
very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my
new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this
instruction to the reverend on your behalf, therefore establish
contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without
delay. Take care and remain Blessed.Sincerely
Miss Talia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W9 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:35:49 -0700
X-TMN: [kEntBHfMdLYOO+9rsL0jXIuIKGO5nGY+]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W997956867B7922BF583C5ADBD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b5f45f25-ce69-42d8-b5cc-be514be6804a_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: HAPPY TO SHEAR THIS GOOD NEWS TO YOU

PHONE NUMBER:
+221707126947
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.