Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abigailyambo1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

abigailyambo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:01 pm

abigail
Femme / Single t
26 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
loving girl
About Me
i am single loving girl, looking for relationship, having funs and making new friends, if you want to know more, write me through abigailyambo1@hotmail.com
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Yeux t Black
Eye Wear t None
Corpulence Athletic
Body Art Branding
ethnique Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Apparence Attractive
Hauteur (cm) 154
Poids (kg) 48
Style de vie
potable Petit
Fumer Jamais
Statut Single t
Occupation Publicité / Médias
Situation de vie t Live seul
relogement Je déménagerais que dans mon pays
Cherche Amitié, Relation à court terme, Amour / Rencontres, Mariage

Hi,

i want to make friendship with you. and i will send you my photos and tell you more.

write me through ( abigailyambo1@hotmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: abigailyambo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:11 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello beloved,
How are you today?
honestly i am so happy for your reply to my message, thanks some much and it have give me joy to tell you about my self.
My name is ( Miss Abigail yambo ) i am (25 years old) I am from (mali in West Africa, 6.2ft tall, fair in complexion,Basically I love life and I love living life. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling ,restaurants, laughing, going to cultural events, and socializing with people. i thought it will be better living and sharing life with someone like you.

listen to me carefully,My late father (Dr.Keita yambo) was the deputy headman for Union for Democracy and Development (UDD) Mali and also a shareholder in Mobil Oil (Mali) - Bamako, he was murdered by the rebels in 2012 in mail civil war, so i immediately make my way to Senegal here before i could get killed since i am the only child and my mother have died on cancer for about 3 years ago now.

Also it will be a great pleasure if you can call me on (Reverend Joseph Ezikwo) Tel number is ( +221766649392 ) tell him you want to speak with your friend Abigail yambo , definitely he will sent for me to come and speak with you, yes he is in charge of the church here and when he is less busy in his office i can use his computer to write you an email and receive . As a refugee here, i don't have more privileged to do any thing of my own, because of refugee status.

my dear,I have my late father's last will before he died and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a Citibank bank Senegal,which he used my name as the next of kin and also written in his will, the total amount, is ( USD $ 800,000.00 ) Eight hundred thousand us dollars .
So therefore i will like you to help me transfer this money to your position, after the transfer have been successfully, then you can then send me some money for me to get my traveling documents to come over to your country and start a new life in your country, secondly i have to chose you because when this incident happen and i ran to Senegal here where the money was deposited to claim it for survival, but the bank instructed me that i should look for a partner whom will act on my half since the agreement reached with my late father was i must get married or if possible get a partner whom will stand on my behalf before this money could be released, that is the reason why i have contacted you.
So therefore i will like you to help me transfer this money to your position, after the transfer have been successfully, then you can then send me some money for me to get my traveling documents to come over to your county and start a new life in your country,please help me out and then i will have a happy days in my lifetime once again.

KNOW MORE ABOUT ME

my likes and hobbies,
i love Traveling ,surprises, music, dancing, sports, books, Laughter/comedy, open mind, photography, museum, camping in the mountains , spontaneity,Music, Sex, sharing, simplicity, respect, news,swimming and paranormal studies,

my dislikes,
pretenders,politics,Rudeness,Laziness,Inconsideration,Animal abusers,Greediness,reckless driving,horror movies,Environmental hazards ,Terrorists and Racist.

please my dearest try as much as you can, to help me out of this miserable situation please,because as i write you now i shed so many tears, as my heart becomes so cold because of what i am passing through here, imagine my lonely life without a companion.
god bless you as you desire to help and assist me, i will be more than glad and appreciative.
with much love and affectionate
yours sincerely,
Abigail yambo
KISS

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W61 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 01:41:26 -0800
X-TMN: [ft5wyeBfd/Nb6/XUqeQeAaUq2NdPUjOu]
X-Originating-Email: [abigailyambo1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W615E8915882039000F144CEF870@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: abigailyambo1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f4a5b5b8-3e9a-4d87-b278-dd1e5a10a1fa_"

Hello beloved,
Thank you so much taking the time to understand what i am passing through here and for your intention to help me out. I sincerely appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
my dear please try your best for me and
contact with the bank, yes i have written to the bank before ,to see if the can transfer the money into my account to start a new life, before i contacted you. but the agreement with my late father and the bank says; that i must look for a foreign trustee before the money can be transferred direct to me, if not so then i should look for a partner/trustee of my choice, whom shall stand and claim on my behalf to claim and help me invest on this money. once again, i must let you know that life here, have never been easy with me, sometimes i cannot fall asleep because of my thought and worries, Then i wonder when will this become over, my eyes always load my tears and fear, with no one to keep me company or console my heart, so dearest, please help and give me freedom from all these sad bondage i am passing through with so much tears and sorrow, So please see the bank information below, write to the bank, tell them that you are my partner as representative, that i have chosen you to act and claim the money, that my late father left for me as the next of kin on my behalf because of my current situation and the instruction which the bank have give as for me to chose a good representative, so now they should tell you how this money could be transfer to your account, please just explain all these to them with the information's below, hope they will definitely hear and process the transfer as for our good intention.
i hope soonest when this money is transfer into your position, then you can send me some money from it, to prepared my traveling documents to come over to your country and begin a new life there, thanks and have a nice-day.take my kiss and see you soonest
yours sincerely Abigail yambo
with kiss

FIND BELOW THE BANK DETAILS

Prof. goodluck Robinson....Director of Online
Banking & Transfer Department Citibank
Name of the bank.... Citibank Senegal
Telephone number..... +221771330149
P.O. Box .............. 3398
Email address ....... Citibk-onlineTransfer@accountant.com

Name of depositor: Dr. Kieta yambo
Nationality: Mali
Fund Ref Nos: WTG569W9557F
Account Numbers: WT/1005 8705459
Next of Kin : Abigail yambo
Amount Deposited:( USD$ 800,000.00 ) Eight hundred thousand us dollars

How are you doing today my Dearest CLIPPED?

I hope all is fine, I want to thank you for the love and care you are showing to me by forward to me the bank reply, it has really thought me thought not all men are same, I am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God we will be finish this soon, So that i can come over immediately to your country, cant wait to be with you, per the message from the bank,

like i told you before, I have with me the Statement will of my late father and the death certificate presently which i have attached for you to see, But we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer, I don't know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp and i don't have money to go and look for a resident lawyer that will help us to get the two documents.

So the rev father have assured to help us get a lawyer that will help prepare those documents, so he said that 200 us dollars will be okay for him to help get the lawyer and also register our file to the high court, immediately the lawyer will help prepare the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, since i am with the death certificate and the statement will.

so please my dear try your best to send this money by today or tomorrow, as i cant receive money from bank due to my refuge status here, you can send it with this information
of the reverend father below, that you shall send this money via western union money transfer,

receiver name .... Joseph ezikwo

Address.....Rue 15 Parcels Assassins,

question......... your name

answer............ your surname

country.. .....Senegal

city ........... .Dakar

Please don't forget to send the information, you use to send the money to me so that i will give it to Joseph ezikwo to go and pick the money out, God will continue to guide you and me through our endeavors, I wish you a very pleasant happy day, Take great care of yourself for me, as i hope to see your reply soon.

Yours lovely Abigail.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W10 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 02:03:03 -0800
X-TMN: [f27EVv1ZlDFRroVg/CemgqQR0u/dReke]
X-Originating-Email: [abigailyambo1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W10C7100BCC23DCEDF01E17EF820@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: abigailyambo1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4e505844-59d8-44c1-9caf-102e61df349b_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766649392
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221771330149
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +22133852352
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: abigailyambo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Am happy to inform you, From Abigail Yambo

Dear is my pleasure to inform you about my success in getting those funds ($800, 000:00) transferred under the co-operation of a new partner Mr. Carlos Mendez, from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with him; and i have got married to him.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.
I wrote a cheque in your name, due to the urgency of my travel with my husband I kept the cheque with our Rev. father, therefore you should contact him (Reverend Joseph Ezikwo) Immediately you receive this message, Then you will tell him to send the cheque of $180,000 Dollars that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.

Now contact our Reverend Priest in Dakar-Senegal his name is Reverend Joseph Ezikwo, on (rev.josezikw@outlook.com) ask him to send you the total cheque of $180.000.00 which i kept for you as your compensation for all the past efforts. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Joseph Ezikwo, and instruct him where to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my husband are having at hand, finally I instructed Reverend Joseph Ezikwo, to send the cheque to you as soon as you contact him, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Mrs. Abigail

HEADER:
Return-Path: <asha@computerland.lk>
Sun, 20 Dec 2015
Received: from localhost ([182.50.144.15])
X-Originating-IP: 41.83.226.60
X-Sender: asha@computerland.lk
Reply-To: "Abigail Yambo" <rev.josezikw@outlook.com>
To: rev.josezikw@outlook.com
Subject: Am happy to inform you, From Abigail Yambo

Abigail's Skype ID:
live:abigailyambo1

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:rev.josezikw

See Visa Card Scam after Refugee Scam:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42660&p=94023#p94023
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.