Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzyharry01@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lizzyharry01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm

lizzy
Female / Single
26 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location Los Angeles/ United States

Slogan
looking nice
About Me
loving caring and understanding
Looking For
loving caring and understanding
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 135
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession student
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests none
Activities yes
Books yes
Movies yes
Music yes
TV Shows yes
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Star Sign Leo

Hello

How are you doing hope fine?,

My name is Lizzy,i know this may come to you as a surprise,i saw your profile that speaks good of you and i find it very interesting, and i will like to have a good relationship with you,and share some thought you.i contacted you for a reason, I will be very glad if you can contact me through my private email so that i can tell you more about myself.( lizzyharry01@yahoo.com ). I will be expecting to hear from you soon.Have a nice day and remain Bless. lots of Love.( lizzyharry01@yahoo.com )

Lizzy.
Attachments
lizzy2.JPG
lizzy2.JPG (27.86 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lizzyharry01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:08 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my dearest,
Thank you so much for your reply to my mail, i went through your profile and i fine it interesting to mail you,I will really like to have a good family relationship with you,I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence,please bear with me, I have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss Lizzy Harry Rehbor. 26 years old girl from Guinea Conakry,the only daughter of Late Harry Rehbor, a well know business merchant,My father was killed by assassins,no one know who do it or why they do it but generally it may be his business partner or those that are with his money,
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my fathers relatives, they have taking all that my father left, just because their of stupid tradition in the country, but they did not see this file that contain the information where my father deposit fund in one bank with my name as the next of kin,
They have taking all my late father's treasury and properties from me,including my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the united nations high commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5,700,000.00 in one Bank with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, before my father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services, and the balance shall be for my investment capital, This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as i receive your response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to any one till i come over. You are free to talk to me on phone, i will send my phone number on my next mail.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred and i had attached my photo for you.
Yours Sincerely,
Lizzy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.112.93] by web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 04:22:51 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhcmVzdCwKVGhhbmsgeW91IHNvIG11Y2ggZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVwbHkgdG8gbXkgbWFpbCwgaSB3ZW50IHRocm91Z2ggeW91ciBwcm9maWxlIGFuZCBpIGZpbmUgaXQgaW50ZXJlc3RpbmcgdG8gbWFpbCB5b3UsSSB3aWxsIHJlYWxseSBsaWtlIHRvIGhhdmUgYSBnb29kIGZhbWlseSByZWxhdGlvbnNoaXAgd2l0aCB5b3UsSSBrbm93IHRoaXMgbWFpbCB3aWxsIGNvbWUgdG8geW91IGFzIGEgc3VycHJpc2Ugc2luY2Ugd2UgaGF2ZSBub3QgbWVldCBvciBoYWQgYSBwcmV2aW91cyBjb3JyZXNwb24BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1415190171.4387.YahooMailNeo@web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 04:22:51 -0800
Reply-To: Lizy Harry <lizzyharry01@yahoo.com>
Subject: thanks for your reply

Hello my dearest,
I waited for your reply all this while, i was worried about your silence but thanks very much for your information giving to me, i appreciate your care and concern towards my situation.Feel free to call me and i will be very happy to hear your voice on phone. i want you to know that it is not by my own making that i made this contact with you, i believe in my heart that God direct you to me, Please understand that there is no illegality involved in the transaction, the money was deposited in U.S. dollars and you're going to deal with my father's bank directly . I went into a serious discussion with the bank to advise me on what to do to access to my late father account, the legal department of the bank told me that in situations like mine, that the best solution is to request the assistance of a foreign partner that can help me and receive the fund and invest it in my name in a foreign country.
So i will like you to start by contacting the bank here first and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position.I have decided to trust my whole life in your hand and hope that you will not betray the trust. Please don't tell anybody about this matter OK, promise me that you will not let anybody to know about this matter.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

African development Bank
Dakar-Senegal.
Contact Person:
Foreign Operations Department:
Mr. Boubacar Ndiaye
Phone: +221-762 802 490
Fax: +221762802490
Email: afdbsenegal@mail2senegal.com
Email: afdb-sn@financier.com

Please send email to the Bank, and you also call them on phone,When you get them, you tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Mr. Harry Rehbor of Guinea Conakry with Ref. number 501220728770, you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.
Please try your best to make contact with the bank as soon as you get this mail, send an email to them so that they will know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them OK, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank first and let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.Go ahead and contact them expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon. Please take good care of yourself for me, and always pray for me. Please do not tell any one about this till i come over, I will send an authorization letter for them to know that you will contact them on my behalf. take good care of yourself and have a nice day. God bless you.
Yours lovely.
Lizzy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.116.171] by web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Nov 2014 03:15:58 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhcmVzdCwKICAgCiBJIHdhaXRlZCBmb3IgeW91ciByZXBseSBhbGwgdGhpcyB3aGlsZSwgaSB3YXMgd29ycmllZCBhYm91dCB5b3VyIApzaWxlbmNlIGJ1dCB0aGFua3MgdmVyeSBtdWNoIGZvciB5b3VyIGluZm9ybWF0aW9uIGdpdmluZyB0byBtZSwgaSAKYXBwcmVjaWF0ZSB5b3VyIGNhcmUgYW5kIGNvbmNlcm4gdG93YXJkcyBteSBzaXR1YXRpb24uRmVlbCBmcmVlIHRvIGNhbGwgCm1lIGFuZCBpIHdpbGwgYmUgdmVyeSBoYXBweSB0byBoZWFyIHlvdXIgdm9pY2Ugb24gcGhvbmUuICBpIHcBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com> <1415190171.4387.YahooMailNeo@web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5t60YqjL=_aBxcW4J58pqMaeiXwa6tTPN55Y-416Me8Yg@mail.gmail.com> <1415270699.68189.YahooMailNeo@web161306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tBYD90WxB9dOWYEaAHWUErw_HSaj_PQF=b9tKPc_Q-qw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1415358958.90317.YahooMailNeo@web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 03:15:58 -0800
Subject: please contact the Bank for verification

Hello my dearest,
I really appreciate your care and concern towards my situation and I know everything will be fine with us. According to the request of the bank, we need the services of a lawyer who will represent us at the Federal High Court to obtain the Affidavit of Oath and he will also draft the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to obtain the 2 documents from the Federal high court here in Senegal.
I have with me here the death certificate of my late father which i will send to you and to the bank, another remaining is the letter of request for closure and transfer of this fund, I believe you can write this letter by yourself or the lawyer will write it for us. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see we're almost at the end of this matter OK, God will help us.
Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank is ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready. I asked the Reverend now and he gave me a contact of a renowned lawyer here in Senegal, who will help us to obtain this documents. Below is his contact.

Lawyer: Abass Ahmed
Phone: +221765234323
Email: abassahmedlawfirms@yahoo.com
Email: abassahmedlawfirm@excite.com
P: P Abassahmed LAW FIRM

Please contact the lawyer immediately and also send the response we received from the bank to him, so he will understand exactly what we need him to do OK and make sure that these documents are ready as soon as possible so that the transfer will be made on time. I draft a letter for you to send to the lawyer, Thanks for all you're doing to me, I'm missing you and I can not wait to see you face to face, please always remember me in your daily prayer.God bless you.
Your sincerely.
Lizzy.

Here is the letter to the lawyer:

Dear Abass Ahmed
I am Mr. CLIPPED,
Please barrister, I want you to draw a power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath to a fund to be transferred from the African Development Bank, Dakar, Senegal to my account in my country, between me as a representative of Lizzy Harry Rehbor. Please your urgent attention is highly needed. Thank you for your understanding.
Mr. CLIPPED.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.3.43] by web161302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 02:49:50 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhcmVzdCwKICAgICAgSSByZWFsbHkgYXBwcmVjaWF0ZSB5b3VyIGNhcmUgYW5kIGNvbmNlcm4gdG93YXJkcyBteSBzaXR1YXRpb24gYW5kIEkga25vdyBldmVyeXRoaW5nIHdpbGwgYmUgZmluZSB3aXRoIHVzLiBBY2NvcmRpbmcgdG8gdGhlIHJlcXVlc3Qgb2YgdGhlIGJhbmssIHdlIG5lZWQgdGhlIHNlcnZpY2VzIG9mIGEgbGF3eWVyIHdobyB3aWxsIHJlcHJlc2VudCB1cyBhdCB0aGUgRmVkZXJhbCBIaWdoIENvdXJ0IHRvIG9idGFpbiB0aGUgQWZmaWRhdml0IG9mIE9hdGggYW5kIGhlIHcBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com> <1415190171.4387.YahooMailNeo@web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5t60YqjL=_aBxcW4J58pqMaeiXwa6tTPN55Y-416Me8Yg@mail.gmail.com> <1415270699.68189.YahooMailNeo@web161306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tBYD90WxB9dOWYEaAHWUErw_HSaj_PQF=b9tKPc_Q-qw@mail.gmail.com> <1415358958.90317.YahooMailNeo@web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5vsJRGJ64egUxz1dPCrXhhT6KFA2jwQEPAJ9aPEyrYZ+g@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-8f8776f2-5102-44ac-9b78-cc3b3c441953-1415628034125@3capp-mailcom-lxa04> <CAAbCh5v2JqTb+7aE+Q+Ue182YgSBMrov-Rqw=g0a1E7pAkUyJg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1415789390.57873.YahooMailNeo@web161302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 02:49:50 -0800
Subject: I appreciate you so much

TWO MORE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774809858
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221762802490
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221765234323

+221763836918

TWO ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
Bank name.. United Bank For Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal,
Bank holder's name...... Okpako Grace
Bank Code ... SN153
Branch Code ...... 01304
Acount Number ....... 304010006523
Key ....... 47
IBAN ........ SN153 01304 304010006523 47
Bank Address Route des Almadies - Zone 12 Lot d- BP 11476 Dakar Senegal

7TH TIME I HAVE RECEIVED THIS ACCOUNT FROM A SCAMMER.

Bank name.. Bank Of Africa (BOA) Dakar Senegal,
Bank account holder's name...... Okpako Grace

Bank Code ... SN100

Branch Code ...... 01010
Acount Number ....... 03622600006
Key ....... 71
IBAN ........ SN10 0010 1000 3622 6000 0671
Swift Code.... Afrisndaxxx
Address............. Route des Almadies - Zone 16 Lot d- BP 11476 Dakar Senegal

4TH TIME I HAVE RECEIVED THIS ACCOUNT FROM A SCAMMER.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.