Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davebintadave@hotmail.com love.beelove@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

davebintadave@hotmail.com love.beelove@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Return-Path: <love.beelove@hotmail.com>
Return-Path: love.beelove@hotmail.com
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Hello=FE=FE=FE?=
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:54:27 +0000

Hello Dear.
My name is Miss Binta David . please i will be more happy if you contact me through my e m a i l address so that i will explain my self to you (davebintadave@hotmail.com ) I have an important issue to tell you. please write to me on my email inbox urgently.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: davebintadave@hotmail.com love.beelove@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan.

Please do not be offended to receive the letter, Let me introduce my self to you again; My name is Miss Binta David. i am presently residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war going on in my country, i am writing with heavy full of tears, as i just lost my parents in the hands of Libyan crisis that attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother in cold blood. My Late father deposited $6.5 million united State dollars at Royal bank of Scotland. And I have contacted the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal refugee camp and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money, that I have to look for a reliable foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds, This is the only condition the bank gave me. The bank refused to transfer the funds directly to me because of my refugee status and they directed me to find a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the funds for me and that is why i contacted you now.

Please I want to know if you are honest and reliable to help me to claim this funds on my behalf, if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any more, so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety. If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact. so let me know how you will help me out of this plight so that i will send you the bellow details.

Bank name :Scotland Bank Plc

Email:.......................

Tell:......................

I will give you the email id of the bank transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger. I will be very happy to speak with you for more information about the deposited funds but i don't have a private phone, My only access to Internet is only through our church computer which i can only use when we come for morning or evening service, So now i will give you our church Reverend pastors phone number. ( Name, Reverend Destiny James ) Phone Number (+221-773942742) please call me on this number, when you call just tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, so please try to call me and let me know if you really want to help me so that i will send you more information of the deposited funds, I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks

Miss Binta David.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU177-W10 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:47:39 -0700
X-TMN: [N2Jr2VT/gSuy0rr3dMVf1DWRx2BMIeDm]
X-Originating-Email: [davebintadave@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU177-W10DD0E69DD4AF93B9E86CFBF960@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: davebintadave@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_0128bfa7-acd7-4bc0-a7db-c5cd569a1c9b_"

Hello My Dear.
Good Day.
Thank you so much for you reply and concern. I really appreciate you in my life, I have the deposit certificate and the death certificate of my late father, Please if you really want to help me in this issue, then send me your full information about you so that i will introduce you to the bank as my trustee, Send me your full name, your country of origin, your city with your resident address, Please i want you to understand the point that the Royal bank of Scotland refused to transfer the fund directly to me because of my refugee status, The bank said that they can not transfer such a hug amount of funds to me because am living under the refugee camp, So they directed me to find an honest some body who will stand on my behalf as my trustee to claim the fund, I hope you have understand me now.
Dear i really need your help to claim my late fathers deposited funds from Royal bank of Scotland. I am sending to you now more of my pictures with my refugee camp identity card for your reference, The bank are willing to transfer the funds to me but they requested me to find an honest person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee so that they will transfer the funds to the person on my behalf, The bank informed me that i am not qualified to claim the funds because of my refugee status and that was why i am requesting for your help for claiming of this funds.
If you really want to help me and if you promise to be honest to me, Then send me your details as follows. Your Full name, Country of origin/ resident and send me your pictures. That will enable me to have have more solid trust and faith on you and then i will send you more information about the deposited funds. So please send me your details with your pictures in your next mail so that i will know more about you and that will help me to have more trust and faith on you,
I really want to see your pictures and your details in your next mail that will help me to have more trust and faith on you, I will be very happy to speak with you and to hear your voice But i don't have a private phone or even money to call you, Life is very difficult with me here in the refugee camp, so i don't have any money to call you and i will really want to speak with you,
Here is our church phone number, (+221-773942742) Our Reverend pastors name is ( Reverend destiny James ) I have already explain to him about you, so please call me today on this number and when you call just explain to our pastor that you want to speak with me then he will give me the phone,
Our Reverend pastor could have help me to claim this funds But is just a HOLY GHOST Rev pastor, According to christian law in Senegal, A HOLY GHOST Rev pastor have no right to participate in any thing money transaction, So that was why he could not be able to help me claim this funds and that was why i contacted you for this help.
Once again I want you to help me in claiming of my late fathers funds in the Royal Bank of Scotland. I want to claim this funds now because life is very difficult with me here in the refugee camp, No good feeding, No good health, Life is very difficult with me here in the refugee camp and that is why i decided to claim this funds now so that i will live a happy life, What i mean by a foreign partner is for you to be my guardian trustee and to stand on my behalf in claiming of this funds in the Royal Bank of Scotland.
I am really telling you the truth, I will give you (20%) percent of this funds for helping me to claim this money. If you really want to help me; your country does not matter, what matters is your honesty because you don't even need to go to Scotland , All you will do is to contact them with their contact Information which I will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me, you are the only one I told about this issue, so please keep this issue very confidential, This is an issue of a hug amount of money and the bank warned me to keep this issue very confidential , So please do not disclose this issue to any body, Once again i will give you percent (20%) of this funds for helping me to claim this money.
so let me know if you really want to help me and will be honest with me so that i will send you the bank contact information and more details of the deposited funds and then you contact the bank to confirm, I promise you that you will never have any problem in helping me because i have all the deposit documents of my late father as the nest of kin to funds which i will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me,
as soon as the bank transfer this funds to your account on my behalf, then you will send me some money from the claimed funds which i will use to prepare my traveling documents because i will be coming over to your country immediately after the transfer is done and when i come i will settle my life time over there and start my Education again, I don't dream of coming back to Senegal again. this are just my plan for now, so please just help me to claim this funds. so let me know if you really want to help me and if you will be honest to me. let me know now so that i will send you the bank contact information with the details of the deposited funds so that you can contact the bank for the transfer of the funds, let me know now
when you reply, then i will give you more information about the deposited fund, so let me know , I have all the documents here with me and i will send you them to you as soon you send me your details and promise me that you will help me without cheating me, I am waiting to hear from you.
Thanks

HEADER:
Received: from BLU177-W47 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:54:23 -0700
X-TMN: [gIk+9AXpPj3pVTx9zbT8SD1quIlwDr4C]
Message-ID: <BLU177-W470F8C58B462756C8A8956BF940@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_2231bbf7-e82d-4336-ae40-4b3090eff6e5_"

Hello My Dearest,

Good Morning.

Go ahead and contact the bank with my name and the information i gave you and let me know if they transfer the funds to you, remember that you will help me invest the money since you are honest and reliable. I will give you (20%) percent of this funds for helping me to claim this funds from the bank, please contact the bank with the information bellow.

Bank manager name .Mr Rose Mc Ewan

Bank Name: Royal bank of Scotland

Bank E-mail ID ( rbs_transfer@consultant.com )

Tel : (+447989019765)

Please do not make any mistake in the bank email address, All in the bracket is the bank email address, Please copy all email in this bracket and contact the bank, let me know when you contact the bank, I will be waiting to hear from you,

Thanks

HEADER:
Received: from BLU177-W17 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:35:52 -0700
X-TMN: [oV9RrDF8rb5PeIpn+KWpdedDz4YSo7T2]
Message-ID: <BLU177-W174B4E4D04FDDA68764892BF950@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a80f42aa-4cde-4a4a-9c71-f3506aa4166b_"

Hello My Dearest,

Sorry for the delay in finding a Lawyer for the power of attorney demanded by the bank as the Rev pastor was looking for a good lawyer here for this power of attorney and affidavit of support process which the bank needs from us , It took me time to find this lawyer because he is a very good qualified lawyer here in Senegal and he knows much about financial issues ,that is why I am giving you the contact information of the lawyer by this time so contact the lawyer with the information below for the procurement of the power of attorney

Name Barr.Dr. Bamba Desires (Esq)

E-mail: ( bambadesireslawchamber@gmail.com )

Phone number: +221-773942745.

I will be expecting your reply concerning your goings on with the lawyer so that I can sign the documents.

Thanks

HEADER:
Received: from BLU177-W9 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:13:08 -0700
X-TMN: [AUbr7O+9oQexM6SbqrzzxN+NvFE+hh9m]
Message-ID: <BLU177-W9F914EB88FF84D916EB0BBF930@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d6edab1f-57c8-4c6f-8e88-424122495a22_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773942742
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447989019765
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447989010765
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +777031906308
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Kazakhstan number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221773942745

MORE TO COME:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:40 am

Additions:

TWO BANK ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
Bank Intermedialy Name...........................Citibank New York

Bank Intermediary Swift Code.....................CITIUS33

Bank Intermediary Account Number.............XXXX0321

Bank Intermediary Routing Number............021000089

Beneficiary bank Account Number...............................SN153 XXXXXXX 7367 RIB 12

Beneficiary bank Name..................................UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL

Beneficiary bank Swift Code:................................UNAFSNDA

Beneficiary bank Account Name:................................ OKOYE...JONATHAN

2nd time I have received this account from a Scammer.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ XXXXXXX 0 0 7 7

CODE AGC..................... 01245

RIB..................... 89

DEVISE...................... XOF

SWIFT CODE.................. BICISNDXXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN01 XXXXXXXXX 7789

First time I have received this account from a scammer:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:37 am

Binta Escaped the Camp:
Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new US partner of America. I'm currently in the United States for investment projects with my share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds, although failed in some way.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father Destiny James who used to be a God-father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is Rev.father Destiny James and his email address is: (revdestiny_james@yahoo.com) his phone number is (+233578682619)

Ask him to send you a certified check for $ 300,000.00 that I prepared and maintained by your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.father Destiny James, and instruct him where to send the draft selection.

Please let me know immediately receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings of the time.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had sent instructions to Rev.father Paulo, on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now
Miss Bintad David.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU177-W29 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:55:47 -0700
X-TMN: [weqyukwAWpzBL0FLI8jsHT7X3e4ulpsb]
Message-ID: <BLU177-W29969A5F2E567F86474A81BF1B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d75ce9ed-918a-4e8a-82fb-7e23824db68c_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+233578682619
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

juddylove45@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:43 am

Same phone number used for scam with his new name and email address.

+221773942742

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4966]

What name did the scammer use?*: Ms juddy kawell
Scammer's email address if you have it.: juddylove45@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 25
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: dont have that
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: dont have that
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
How much money did they demand?: 700 US1sth
Name you were told to send the money to. : destiny james pastor mattew parkar
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: senegal dark Africa
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221773942742
How were you to send the money ?: money gram
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: BNAK DRAFT3-2-2.GIF
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Yes
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Yes please be care full off accepting new friend on face without a photo graph that how these, girl scam me .
=

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Destiny James <destinyjamesforgod@yahoo.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:18 am

From Destiny James:

From Destiny James <destinyjamesforgod@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/03/2015
To
Subject Re: hi

MY WORD TO YOU IS THIS. COME DOWN HERE TO PICK YOUR CHEQUE OR YOU SEND THE AMOUNT TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

juddylove45@hotmail.com destinyjamesforgod@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Another Email address and pictures used in the original refugee scam. Same female scammer pics as are already in this topic, along with fake ID. Other documents posted at SW.

Barrister Bamba, DESIRES BAMBA <bambadesireslawchamber@gmail.com>

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

juddylove45@hotmail.com destinyjamesforgod@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:34 pm

The "Recovery Scam."

-------- Original message --------
From Juddy Kawell <juddylove45@hotmail.com>
Date: 18/02/2015

Subject THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT

Dear.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in UK London for investment projects with my new partner who is also my husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact our reverend pastor email address is as follows (destinyjamesforgod@yahoo.com ) Mobile Phone. (+221-773942742)

Ask the reverend pastor to send you a certified bank draft of ( $300.000.00) Cashier's cheque ( Three Hundred United State Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev pastor and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Pastor on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with the reverend pastor and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Thanks.
Juddy.

=
+221773942742

Date: 19/02/2015

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE ME AS A MAN OF GOD. THEN GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CHEQUE IN 48 HOURS. REMAIN BLESS.

==

I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU WENT THROUGH AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY PRAYERS. I CAN ONLY SUPPORT YOU WITH 40$ BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY RIGHT NOW. SO IF YOU CAN SEND 60$. THEN I WILL COMPLETE THE BALANCE AND POST THE CHEQUE TO YOU. REMAIN BLESS.
==

Subject Re: Hi

I WILL COMPLETE THE BALANCE AND POST THE CHEQUE TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE 60$. INFORM ME WITH THE PAYMENT CODE ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY.

==
From Juddy Kawell <juddylove45@hotmail.com>

Subject RE: hi

I am sorry i left the cheque to the pastor and he will surely send it to you. I could have help you to send the 100$ but my husband is in control of all the claimed funds and he warned me not to communicate with any body. So get in touch with the pastor and send him the money so that he will send the cheque to you.

Thanks
Fester.

=
Date: 20/02/2015

I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED YOU THAT I CAN ONLY SUPPORT YOU WITH 40$. I AM A MAN OF MY WORD. SO YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE 60$ AND SEND IT THIS MORNING AS YOU STATED.

==
Date: 20/02/2015

I GOT THE PAYMENT DETAILS AND I WILL INFORM YOU AS SOON AS I POST THE CHEQUE.

=
Date: 21/02/2015

I CAN NOT CASH THE CHEQUE BECAUSE IS ON YOUR NAME. I HAVE MANAGED TO CONVINCE THE DEPARTMENT TO ME GIVE A SCAN COPY OF THE CHEQUE.

===

I WILL SCAN THE COPY OF THE CHEQUE TO YOU. BUT MIND HOW YOU TALK TO A MAN OF GOD. YOU ARE INSULTING A MAN OF GOD. MIND YOU HOW YOU APPROACH A MAN OF GOD SO THAT YOU WILL BE CAUSED.

=

Date: 21/02/2015 10:54 AM (GMT-04:00)

YES I MADE A MISTAKE. THE AMOUNT FOR THE INSURANCE FEE IS 220$.

=

THE CORRECTION OF YOUR NAME IS NOT A PROBLEM. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE INSURANCE FEE OF 220$.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

destinyjamesforgod@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Fake Barrister email address:
From DESIRES BAMBA <bambadesireslawchamber@gmail.com>
Date: 23/02/2015

Subject ATTENTION

Date: 24/02/2015

Subject BLESSINGS

I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY WORD AS A MAN OF GOD. SO IT IS UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE ME OR NOT. I CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE ME. I HAVE NEGOTIATE WITH ALL THE BANKS HERE AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT THE ONLY METHOD OF POSTING SUCH CHECK IS THROUGH THE SPEED POST OF OFFICE AFTER THE INSURANCE. SO IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR CHECK. THEN SEND THE INSURANCE FEE OR YOU CAN COME DOWN HERE TO PICK UP THE CHECK. REMAIN BLESS.

YOURS IN THE LORD
REV DESTINY JAMES.
=
Date: 24/02/2015

Subject BLESSINGS

YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME AS A MAN OF GOD BUT YOU KEPT ON REQUESTING ME TO HELP YOU FINANCIALLY. LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION? WHEN YOU DECIDED ON SUNDAY TO STOP THE TRANSACTION. DID YOU EVER REMEMBER THE 40$ I SPENT ALREADY IN HELPING YOU. NOW YOU ARE REQUESTING ME TO HELP YOU AGAIN TO PAY 120$. WITHOUT BEING GRATEFUL FOR ALL MY ASSISTANT TO YOU.

ANY WAY. AS A MAN OF GOD I HAVE TO HELP YOU. I CAN DO YOU FOR THE SAKE OF GOD. THEREFORE YOU CAN SEND THE 100$ TODAY OR TOMORROW. THEN I WILL SUPPORT YOU WITH THE BALANCE. AM DOING THIS FOR YOU JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GOD. REMAIN BLESS.

=
Date: 02/03/2015

NO. THERE WILL BE NO GOVERNMENT FEE. THIS IS THE LAST STEP ACCORDING TO THE PROCESS.

=
Date: 02/03/2015

YOU ALWAYS DOUBT THE MAN OF GOD. THIS TIME I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH INSULT FROM YOU. SO IF YOU WISH TO GET YOUR CHEQUE. THEN SEND THE BALANCE OF 70$ TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING. THEN I WILL POST THE CHEQUE TO YOU WITHOUT NO DOUBT. STOP ASKING ME FROM ONE QUESTION TO ANOTHER.

==
Date: 04/03/2015

Subject HERE IS THE CORRECTION SCAN COPY.

HERE IS THE CORRECTION SCAN COPY.

=
Date: 05/03/2015

I AM A MAN OF GOD ANDI HAVE ALLOT OF CHURCH ACTIVITIES TO ATTEND. SO IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE THE CHEQUE LET ME KNOW BY REQUIRED AMOUNT.

=
Date: 06/03/2015

IF I SEND YOU BACK THE 100$. HOW ABOUT THE MONEY I SPENT IN THIS TRANSACTION?
==
-------- Original message --------
Date: 06/03/2015

ALL I KNOW AND I CAN SAY IS THAT MISS JUDDY IS NOT A SCAMER. IF SHE IS A SCAMER. THEN WHY AND HOW DID SHE LEFT A CHEQUE FOR YOU. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE CHEQUE. THEN SEND THE AMOUNT OR YOU CAN COME DOWN HERE TO PICK IT BY YOUR SELF.
==

YES AM SURE. IT IS THE LAST FEE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR CHEQUE AFTER THIS PROCESS.

=

MY WORD TO YOU IS THIS. COME DOWN HERE TO PICK YOUR CHEQUE OR YOU SEND THE AMOUNT TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS.

=
Date: 10/03/2015

I AM NOT READY TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT AND RE GARD TO A MAN OF GOD. ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU NEED YOUR CHECK. THEN COME DOWN HERE TO PICK YOUR CHECK OR YOU SEND THE AMOUNT.
==

==

IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THE VOICE OF A MAN OF GOD. THEN GO AHEAD AND SEND THE AMOUNT AND I WILL SURELY SEND THE CHEQUE. TO YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT. BUT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. THEN YOU CAN COME DOWN HERE TO PICK UP YOUR CHECK.

I AM NOT READY TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT AND RE GARD TO A MAN OF GOD. ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU NEED YOUR CHECK. THEN COME DOWN HERE TO PICK YOUR CHECK OR YOU SEND THE AMOUNT.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Refugee scams.