Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favor12johnson@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favor12johnson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:45 pm

favor
Female / Single
25 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

Slogan
LOVE AND TRUST
About Me
am favor by name open minded am fair in complexion with good sense of humoram favor by name open minded am fair in complexion with good sense of humoram favor by name open minded am fair in complexion with good sense of humoram favor by name open minded am fair in complexion with good sense of humoram favor by name open minded am fair in complexion with good sense of humor
Looking For
understanding responsible man with love and trustunderstanding responsible man with love and trustunderstanding responsible man with love and trustunderstanding responsible man with love and trustunderstanding responsible man with love and trust
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Ethnicity Other
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 161
Weight(kg) 75
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession STUDENT
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello, compliment of the day

I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i m embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me (favor12johnson@hotmail.com) not in this site because i am new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind

Please There is something important i want to tell you

thanks & regards
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: favor12johnson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:40 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my dearest,
I am pleased to write to you, how are you? I hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief for me. May God
protect you for me because it was he who brought you in my life.I will
like him to make out with you, my prince, I like the way they play for
me, and I promise to be with you and i will like you to help me out
this field so that I come to your country for us to perform and realize our dream.
In this camp we are only allowed to leave the field only
Monday, Friday and Sunday of the week .. It 's just like one staying in prison and
I hope by Gods grace I, with your help will be out of here very soon.We
have no relative that now we can go, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war ..
The only person we have now is Rev. James Matthew. Who is the Reverend
Minister in charge of the church in this area (Christ's mission SAVIOR). It 's been very nice to me since I got here, but I am not living with
him rather I am living in the hostel because the camp has two female
hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is
(+221772970010) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and
Tell him that you want to talk with me, he will send for me in
hostel.
in refugee here we do not have any right or privilege to any thing be
is the money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I will like to return to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before
The tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me I will send it to you latter, because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank
London, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in
question is $ 5.3 (five million three hundred thousand U.S. dollars U.S.).
So I will like you to help me to process and transfer the money into your account as a 'foreign partner' which was the banks other to get the money transferred.
From it we can travel to America or in any large country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to
people in the camp here the only person who knows is the
The Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your
selves and
do not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money
Please Remember I am giving you all these
information because of the confidence placed on you.I like honest, understanding
and God fearing people , truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently, i speak
Very good English because both my father and my mother studied in
Europe. In the meantime I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, as I said I have assign
tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon ((((I LOVE YOU))))
Thanks and remain blessed

HEADER:
Received: from BAY174-W47 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 03:38:24 -0700
X-TMN: [93BxCTZGMauAXImpTut2isO5q/7IkG+Q]
X-Originating-Email: [favor12johnson@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY174-W47B92A791EDDD05B72AFBBD1AD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: favor12johnson@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f3759e48-5304-4025-9330-8cbeb75cf096_"

Hello dear
I have read and understood all that you said, and I thank you for your words and the ability to help me, darling do not have other skills to get out of this place just for your help as I know they will be the right person to help me, because God has joined together and are meant to be expensive, as I told you I do not have my international passport to leave this place to meet you and all my desire is to be with you to take care of and to continue my education. Dear i will like you to write a letter to the Reverend James Matthew, he is the only one who can help me to get me a passport, so you can have a contact with him, please darling I know you really love me and want to help me please try anything humanly possible to contact the Reverend time and now allows you to know if he has agreed to help us, Darling please here is the reverend contact;
Reverend Father, contact s,
Name --- Rev. JAMES MATHEW
Email Add -- rev_jamesmathew@yahoo.com
Telephone -- +221772970010
Honey please do not hurry up to get in touch with him to put his passport and other documents needed to have my total freedom, please update me as quickly as you are in contact with him I'll be waiting to hear from you as quickly as possible , Have a nice day and always think of me,
Kiss you with Hug

HEADER:
Received: from BAY174-W6 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 02:27:53 -0700
X-TMN: [OfnixdtOJk6OCrFXiA1Vh2AVA3FimPY+]
Message-ID: <BAY174-W62075F9A1ACB1E1D77DADD1AB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_0b8eb41e-95f1-4173-b83a-39bc071072cc_"

Greetings in the name of our Lord,
Thank you so much and God bless you for chosen to help this young lady.
I have heard so much about you by Miss Favor Johnson,one of the refugees in the camp here,Actually she has told me of your intention to assist her get freedom here on camp to meet you to start her life and continue her studies. Any way there are a lot of forms to fill after an official application to the welfare officer to grant her freedom,the welfare officer is a senior officer of the United Nations. Before any application can be made,it is necessary that she gets an international passport which is the primary prerequisite for her freedom. I have contacted the Ivorian Embassy concerning the cost of international passport and they told me that it will cost the sum of 110 dollars to getting her international passport,she needs to swear an Affidavit of Oath concerning her birth and origin to prove her origin and age. It will cost 140 dollars each for the registration of the two oath at the high court here in Senegal. Therefore the TOTAL cost of getting
her
international passport is 250 dollars and it will be out in three working days.It is when the international passport is ready,that i will file an application or apply to the welfare officer here on camp for her refugee clearance. This will enable her have access to apply for visa to travel to any country of her choice and a preferential treatment will be given to her as a result of the united nations refugee clearance she has been issued. You have to send to me your full information as they will appear on the application form.
In case you may wish to send the money,you can send the money through;
Western Union with my name
Name..: James Matthew
Address..: 34 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop
City..: Dakar Region
Country..: Senegal
or
You can also send me through Money Gram Transfer with the same information above.
Inform me as soon as you send the money. Please remember to send to me your full information as your name,address,occupation,age and marital status as they will be required when filling the form.
God bless you,
Rev. Fr. James Matthew.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.255.117] by web121104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Oct 2014 01:30:32 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R3JlZXRpbmdzIGluIHRoZSBuYW1lIG9mIG91ciBMb3JkLA0KVGhhbmsgeW91IHNvIG11Y2ggIGFuZCBHb2QgYmxlc3MgeW91IGZvciBjaG9zZW4gdG8gaGVscCB0aGlzIHlvdW5nIGxhZHkuDQpJIGhhdmUgaGVhcmQgc28gbXVjaCBhYm91dCB5b3UgYnkgTWlzcyBGYXZvciBKb2huc29uLG9uZSBvZiB0aGUgcmVmdWdlZXMgaW4gdGhlIGNhbXAgaGVyZSxBY3R1YWxseSBzaGUgaGFzIHRvbGQgbWUgb2YgeW91ciBpbnRlbnRpb24gdG8gYXNzaXN0IGhlciBnZXQgZnJlZWRvbSBoZXJlIG9uIGNhbXAgdG8gbWVldCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/810 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1413534632.46691.YahooMailBasic@web121104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 01:30:32 -0700
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU.........

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772970010
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account used by the scammer:
Adresse de uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet :01301
Account number:301010021956
Rib :94 Code
swift :UNAFSNDA

This is the 18th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 am

Favor Escaped the Camp:
Hello dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the (CHRIST SAVIOR MISSION)as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. JAMES and his direct email address is as follows:
( rev_jamesmath@yahoo.com )
Phone number:(+221772970010)
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $150.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed because of somehow. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev. JAMES and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it and try and send me your home address because soon we are planing to travel to your country and i will like to visit you with my husband so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay,Take care of your self and get in touched with Rev. Fr JAMES and instruct him where to send you the money.
Yours sincerely,
Favor.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY174-W32 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:22:37 -0800
X-TMN: [OM0wJMwZ9CVu+8iGC4ZOAXyfhOABT7Cq]
Message-ID: <BAY174-W3289C3687F613D5F83FA0CD1600@phx.gbl>
boundary="_395c300d-2f15-450e-a2cd-f241ad21df7f_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:21 am

She learned Italian I guess:

All'attenzione di:
$ 5000 TRASFERIMENTO a voi oggi.
Abbiamo successo inviato il primo pagamento di $ 5000 questa mattina ed è ora disponibile per la vostra scelta al menu di Western Union, il $ 5000 è stato inviato a voi, non vediamo l'ora di sentire da voi subito si prende in mano i $ 5000, in modo che possiamo ulteriormente trasferire il resto del pagamento. Di seguito è riportato i dettagli di pagamento.

Numero di denaro Transfer Control (M.T.C.N) 9.282.488,310
Mittenti Nome: ..................... ..KUDIRAT
Mittenti Cognome: ..................... .. ASSAD
Trasferimento Importo: - $ 5000 USD

Sei contattare Mr. Anderson Janey su questa e-mail;
westernuniontransfer13@gmail.com

Gestione.
Occidentale Agenzia ufficio unione Dakar Senegal.

WESTERN UNION

Attn:
$5,000 TRANSFER TO YOU TODAY.
We have successful sent your first payment of $5000 this morning and it’s available now for your pick at western union menu, the $5000 was sent to you, we are looking forward to hear from you immediately you pick up the $5000, so that we can further transfer the rest of your payment. Below is the payment details.

Money Transfer Control Number(M.T.C.N) 9282488310
Senders First Name: …………………..KUDIRAT
Senders Last Name: ………………….. ASSAD
Amount transfer:- $5000 USD

You are to contact Mr. Anderson Janey on this email;
westernuniontransfer13@gmail.com

Managements.
Western union office Agency Dakar SENEGAL.

WESTERN UNION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.