Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Halimarasua@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Halimarasua@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Halima Asua
Female / Single
23 - Budapest / Hungary

About Me
I am sociable,loyal, honest, considerate,friendly oriented and a sensible humor girl, ,but i will be more impressed should you find the time out of your busy schedules to write me at ( Halimarasua@outlook.com ) for more details of introduction and communication, as i expect a glimpse of at least 'Hi' or Hello from you at my private mailbox ( halimarasua@outlook.com ). Please write me at my private email box as i will welcome the opportunity to be your friend also introduce myself in a proper manner,pls i beg to stop here as i look forward to read from you soonest,yours Halima
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 172
Weight(kg) 68
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English

My name is Halima,I stumble upon your profile as i was glancing through profile and suddenly decided to express my interest to be your friend,the pleasure ill be all mine should i have someone like you as a friend . I am sociable,loyal, honest, considerate,friendly oriented and a sensible humor girl, ,but i will be more impressed should you find the time out of your busy schedules to write me at ( Halimarasua@outlook.com ) for more details of introduction and communication, as i expect a glimpse of at least 'Hi' or Hello from you at my private mailbox ( halimarasua@outlook.com ). Please write me at my private email box as i will welcome the opportunity to be your friend also introduce myself in a proper manner,pls i beg to stop here as i look forward to read from you soonest,yours Halima
Attachments
halima2.JPG
halima1.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Halimarasua@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:27 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest,

May i quickly use this opportunity to thank you for making out the time out of your personal busy schedules in returning back to me in such a prompt manner and Please permit me to say that your speedy respond goes along way to justify and prove your humanitarian charisma. please the content of your message makes me to feel that you are such a among those special person who leave their important work on short notice and come to the aid of a neighbor should any need arises,but who knows !

However,this message is kindly reaching you across from a sorrowful heart,painful and a wounded heart as a result of the hardship and hard-time that i am undergoing through over here in the Dakar-Senegal Immigrate refugee Camp. Please i deem this message the most confidentiality of its kind as a result of the secrecy and confidentiality of this message content and i request you to treat it fairness and kindness. Anyway the privilege of writing you this message was by destiny or perhaps the role of nature that the both of us should meet,though God bring two people together for a special and divine reasons, maybe who knows what the nature holds or has for the both us in common.

In a details expression of who you are communicating with, my name is Halima Asua,23 Years Old,an origin of Mali by nationality,but presently living in Dakar-Senegal as a result of a circumstances beyond the reach of my control. I'm a decent girl of a type who believes in the truth of life and who also pursue truth and sincerity as a sole career objective in life. Notwithstanding, I am a displaced victim and orphan of war Crisis who is recently seeking Refugee Asylum Status in Dakar Senegal under the Authority of the United Nation High Commissioner For Refugees Dakar Senegal;(UNHCR). I was compelled by my situation and prayers to drop you this note on my deep conviction about you through prayer,as a result of my diligent search for a honest and trustworthy someone and of which I have chosen you to assist me for the transfer of an inheritance, which I inherited from my late parents. My late parents Dr and Mrs Asua gueye whose suddenly lost their lives through a militant and callous rebel attack on the recent Malian war-crisis. my parents made a huge deposited of $3.7 Million US dollars with my name as a next of kin and heir to their account before their untimely death on the recent Mali war-crisis and i want you to help me get this money transferred.

I sincerely come to you through fate,believing the fact that the sole aim and goal of any humanity on earth is to save lives, relieve human suffering, and to maintain human dignity of any kind to his/her fellow humans. i therefore beseech you in the spirit of humility and humanitarian sense of patriotism,to kindly consider my sorrowful health, pains and condition of living over here in Dakar Senegal. Life is so boring and challenging to me in this refugee Camp. The recent Negligence and nonchalant attitude from the government of this country and from the United Nation in provision of food and social amenities to the refugee victims and candidates has suddenly increased higher standard of living and higher rate of poor living situation in the refugee Camp and just to mention but a few,there is high rate of child-abuse,child trafficking and death rate in each day that comes and go. My sense of humanity tells me that you are such a among those special person who leave their important work on short notice and come to the aid of a neighbor should any need arises and as such, i am seeking for your assistance,mercy and leniency in this matter.

Please it is with a heavy sorrow of an orphan's heart that am asking for your mercy and leniency in this matter . Please take into account what I am going through in every day and night as a result of my fatherless and motherless nature on earth and i wish you knew that any of your decision and effort towards my life is going to be touched and affected appreciated by me. Please i beg and plead for your touching care and affection of life, anything positive in reshaping and restoring my life to normalcy would be highly appreciated.i request you in the spirit of sympathy,pity,compassion,meekness,Charity,spirit of love and spirit of sacrifice to kindly consider my painful health and sorrowful situation over here. please hear my humble cry and save me from this remote area call refugee Camp. please I humbly request you to look into this matter urgently with a view to your assistant and my fervent prayer is that may your sensitivity and passion to the less fortunate or orphans compel you to act on their behalf in the spirit of our God and humanity. Yours Halima

HEADER:
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from BAY172-W10 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 03:28:35 -0700
X-TMN: [3L5h4KQNbEz9nL7V22pU8795HbyuefKJ]
X-Originating-Email: [halimarasua@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W103AC7024DC874481575ACA8AC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: halimarasua@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_48138b43-c92c-4dd7-84d1-8b28068b6ec8_"

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK,
1 BASING-HALL AVENUE EC2V 5DD,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Mr Steve Bertamini,
Director of foreign operations dept
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)is: Peter Sands.
Date: 15/10/2014

Bank Email Address Email (@): standardcharteredbankcustomerservice@europe.com
standardcharteredbanktelegraphictransfer@europe.com,
standardcharteredbankforeigntransfer@europe.com,

NOMINATING AND PRESENTATION OF MY FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE ON MY BEHALF

ATTENTION: Mr Steve Bertamini,

My name is Halima Asua , a daughter and Next of Kin of Late Dr Asua Gueye, your late customer. I hereby through this means officially nominating and introducing my beneficiary partner /representative on my behalf to your bank,who will help me and stand on behalf to fulfill/claim and transfer my late father's asset of account deposit in your bank custody, worth of $3.7 Million US Dollars. My Partner is of astute behavior, Credible,Friendly, purposeful,prudent,hardworking and a good philanthropist and i have watched him\her from consecutive number of times for this capability and found him guaranteed for this transfer.

However, i have written this mail in regards of the previous formal message that i received from your Bank, requesting of me to provide a Trustee/ Representative and beneficiary who will stand on my behalf and claim and transfer the money,since my living status is of Alien Refuge Status,which does not permit me to transfer the money on myself.

Below are information of the account deposit Code of Data

ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME ::::: DR ASUA GUEYE.
AMOUNT :::::::::::::::::::: $3.7 MILLION US DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN ::::::::::::::: HALIMA ASUA ( Status Candidate living in Senegal Under Refugee Camp )
ACCOUNT NUMBER::::::::::::: 301500014222
IBAN NO:::::::::::::::::::: SCB/301500014222/SCBLGB2GGBL
SWIFT CODE::::::::::::::::: SCBLGB2GGBL
BANK CODE ::::::::::::::::: SCBL
ADDRESS:::::::::::::::::::: 17/18 PLOT ASSINIE BAMAKO,MALI .
DEPOSIT SECURITY CODE:::::: SCBLGB2GGBL/1054
=================================================

Also, below are My Beneficiary Partner's Information and the Banking details shall be sending to you upon your approval and confirmation of this letter/message

CLIPPED MY INFO

Finally, we have written this message to seek for your consent and the possibilities of transferring the money into his account in his country,so that he will help me on for the purpose of giving me a better education, investment profit ratio and i am planning to live with him to enable him guide me through my schooling over there in his/her country.

I will appreciate all your cooperation with him, by granting him all necessary attention and assistance on my behalf for the transfer of the money into his care.

Thanks Miss Halima Asua

HEADER:
Received: from BAY172-W50 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 15 Oct 2014 02:18:41 -0700
X-TMN: [fL0yEgmQM4VI5Lnd3cAeroQ7AOwVVCW0]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W5013D59B73CFBC781935C9A8AA0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b520714c-24d1-4dfb-8761-86fd402b419c_"

REGISTERED HEAD OFFICE:
1 ALDERMANBURY SQUARE
LONDON,EC2V 7SB

PRINCIPAL BUSINESS PALACE OFFICE: 1 BASINGHALL AVENUE,LONDON,EC2V 5DD
PUBLIC: (LSE: STAN, SEHK: 2888, OTCBB: SCBFF, NSE: STAN)
SWIFT (BIC): SCBLGB2L
REG.INC-SIC CODE: SCB6523/UK
TEL: +44 (0)70 3187 6841 , +44 (0)70 3182 3726
FAX: +44 (0)20 7885 9999

JOHN W. PEACE(CHAIRMAN OF BOARD)
PETER A. SANDS(CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
STEVE BERTAMINI : CHIEF EXECUTIVE-CONSUMER BANKING AND DIRECTOR
ANNEMARIE DURBIN: SECRETARY
KANCHAN BHAVE : COMPLIANCE OFFICER
REF : FTSF/2014-UK6974

ACCREDITED TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER

SUBJECT: FUND APPROVAL ON NOMINATE-NOMINEE STATUS TRANSFER

ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER ,

IN VIEW OF YOUR COUNTER APPLICATION REQUEST FOR CLAIMS AND TRANSFER OF THE DEPOSITED FUND($3.7M US) BELONGING TO LATE DR. ASUA GUEYE'S FAMILY TO YOU ON BEHALF OF HIS DAUGHTER,WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR LATE RESPONSE,THOUGH, THOROUGH INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN CONDUCTED AND CONFIRMED AND INFORMATION SEEMED TO COINCIDED WITH WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR BANK DATA AND RECORDS.

HOWEVER,BE INFORMED THAT BEFORE WE THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK, CAN EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT,THAT WE WILL NEED TO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FROM YOU TO PROOF THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY MANDATED BY THE NEXT OF KIN, WHO RESIDES IN DAKAR SENEGAL REFUGEE CAMP.

THUS,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND DETAILS TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

* YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PREPARE A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH DOCUMENTS FROM DAKAR-SENEGAL AND SUBSEQUENTLY SIGN BY A SENEGALESE LAWYER.

* YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENTS, WHICH MUST BE SIGNED / NOTARIZED BY A SENEGALESE LAWYER

* SCAN COPY OF LATE DR.ASUA GUEYE'S DEATH CERTIFICATE

* SCAN COPY OF LATE DR. ASUA GUEYE'S DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

* YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBER

* YOUR FULL BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

* SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD(MEANS OF INDENTIFICATION)

WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT OUR REQUEST FOR THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION IS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOLS TO AVOID FRAUDULENT CLAIMS OR AN UNWARRANTED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE OWNER'S ABSENCE BY SOME INDIVIDUALS OR SOME OTHER DISTANCE RELATIONS WHO MIGHT HAVE HAD ACCESS TO HIS PRIVACY.WE SHALL NEVER HESITATE TO EFFECT THE SAID TRANSFER INTO YOUR YET NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT UPON THE RECEIPT AND VERIFICATION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DETAILS IN OUR BANK CUSTODY.

THANKS MR STEVE BERTAMIN
CHIEF EXECUTIVE-CONSUMER BANKING AND DIRECTOR.

THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IS A SUBJECT TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK DISCLAIMER GROUP.
__________________________________________________________________________________
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of STANDARD CHARTERED BANK Plc and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this email, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments.
The Group does not warrant the integrity of this email nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the STANDARD BANK GROUP are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.37.194] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:19:58 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-5199c48d-55f8-41e6-98c3-3a71fb194362-1413451198410@3capp-mailcom-lxa03>
<standardcharteredbanktelegraphictransfer@europe.com>
To: CLIPPED
Cc: halimarasua@outlook.com
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

Hello my Beloved

my ever fervent pray is that God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life with you. I am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account,honey I have seen what the bank are demanding before they will transfer the money in your position and account. Presently i have my late father's death certificate and statement of account with me here which i have given to this lawyer whose details are written below.

In view of the above bank requirements for the transfer of the money into your account, then the only problem we have now is the power of attorney and an affidavit of oath documents which the bank said that it has to be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it for its official validation. however,i have been able to discussed with Reverend father Franklin to help us get in touch with an international and qualify lawyer here in Dakar Senegal,since i don't know any lawyer here in Dakar Senegal as a result of my status. And with the help of the Reverend father i have been able to get in contact with a Famous and a well doing personality Lawyer who has the interest of the masses at heart through sound justice. His name is, Dr.Bar.Mohammed Senghor, and he has also explained in the details what those documents meant and their importance to international money transfer on nominate status.

Please below are contact information of the lawyer responsible for the preparation of the Bank requested documents in your name as my representative and beneficiary and i will like you to contact him both on his telephone numbers and email address as soon as possible, by telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath documents internationally that will enable you transfer my inheritance to your account in your country on my behalf due to my refugee status.

PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER BOTH IN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE FROM ME.

DR. BARRISTER MOHAMMED SENGHOR LAW FIRM CHAMBERS AND CONSULTANCY,
DR.BAR.MOHAMMED SENGHOR (LL.B(Hon)LL.M,J.D,AS.J.D,(ESQ)
INTERNATIONAL SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE - GENERAL PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY,
Email: info.legalconsultancy@lawyer.com,
Rue 225 Bourgiba, AZX Dakar.
P.M.B 220075, Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 77 843 5437

Please as it may interest you that i am very optimist as our meeting together wasn't by a mistake nor by coincidence,rather God and nature brought the both of us together for a noble reason and i want you to know that i am putting trust and faith on you henceforth. Though the only ambition i think of now is to be a free human beings without hostage, as other children seems to be free in the street walking freely without hindrance.

most importantly,please I am committed to your ability and i wouldn't want you to disgrace or embarrass me before the lawyer as i will want you to maintain a higher esteemed personality before the lawyer, So please write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name OK. please send all you full names to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will use it to prepare the documents in you name OK
Yours lovely Halima

HEADER:
Received: from BAY172-W23 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 05:01:54 -0700
X-TMN: [DWV4TDZEN7UqI5lDEAlijl/2zJG41ni/]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W231E21E915E90CF053A724A8AB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_5b01e6e0-ec4d-46b8-8528-064637551791_"

SAME TWO PHOTOS AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771270331
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221781389065

+4407031876841
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
+4407031823726
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
FAX: +4402078859999
+221778435437

MORE TO COME:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:20 am

Two Bank Accounts used by the scammer:
BANK NAME______ UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL

ADDRESS____ ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME____CHIBUZO SUNDAY MGBEAHURU
ACCOUNT NUMBER________ XXXXXXX4292
SWIFT CODE _______ UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE__________ SN153
IBAN _____________ SN153 01301 XXXXXXX429270
BRANCH CODE _______ 01301
RIB__________ 70

And:
BANK NAME:...............UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (DAKAR-SENEGAL)
ADDRESS:...................ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME:.........EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP
ACCOUNT NUMBER:......XXXXXX6616
BANK SWIFT CODE:.......UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE:.................SN153
BANK BRANCH CODE:.....01301

IBAN NUMBER:...............SN153 01301 XXXXXXX26616 82
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:14 am

Halima Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dearest,

I am Miss Halima Asua, i hope with all pleasures that you still remember me clearly. please I am writing this note to express to you of my suddenly surprise,happiness and Joy of what the Lord God almighty has done for me of-recently, and I would like to shout from the rooftops that i have been filled with happiness,infact happiness is an understatement ! Please i want you to join me in celebrating and smiling as you read this letter from me, because there is no proper words to describe my excitement about my success in getting my inheritance of fund transferred to an offshore Account with the help and cooperation of an international and independent business man from Holland.

However,this letter is just to formally inform you about my success in getting my inheritance of fund transferred to an offshore Account with the help and cooperation of an international and independent business man,Presently I will be traveling out of the country for an invitation visit to Holland for an investment Plans schedule and opportunities for possibilities of investing some share of the total sum into something lucrative or profitable.

Notwithstanding,this letter is immensely written from the bottom of my heart in recognition of your past valuable contribution to my previous horrible situation in Dakar-Senegal Refugee Camp Status and to equally let you know that I really valued our previous day to day email message exchange,transparency and with the moment i had shared with you in common during my situation and stay in the Refugee Camp. Though am hoping and looking forward to a fateful day to meeting or working together with you in the future, for the enhancement of the less privileged in the community. Your generosity of keeping me companion and company through e-mail message in the refugee camp over the months back was worth appreciating, despite to the fact, that our aims of meeting did not materialized.

Mean while, to let you know that i am girl of my words and simple girl of a type who believe in transparency of the heart to all humanity, then I did not forget your past efforts and valuable attempts which you lender to my refugee Camp living Situation and even to the more effort you extended in helping me out in transferring my late father funds of Deposit,despite to the fact that it failed us some how.

In view of your past effort and support,i have decided to compensate you adequately with a bonus sum of ($250,000) Two hundred and fifty thousand USA Dollars Bank Draft Cheque). Please do contact Reverend father Franklin, the General oversea of UNHCR Catholic Mission in Dakar Senegal,and instruct him where and when to send Bank Draft Cheque Containing ($250,000)Two hundred and fifty thousand USA Dollars Bank Draft Cheque) which i have drawn and awarded at your favor.

The Reverend Fathers Telephone Number is +221781389065 and his email address is( reverendfrankln@yahoo.com ). Please feel free to contact the Reverend father via his email address and telephone as soon as you receives this message from me. Making the world a better place for the sake of humanity is an all service to every mankind.

I sincerely thank you for your kindness and may the good Lord God Almighty continue to richly bless you and your business in your desire to help the less fortunate in the community.It was a wonderful success worthy of appreciation, and dont hesitate to feed me back as soon as you receive the Cheque from the Reverend Father OK.
Yours Halima

HEADER:
Received: from BAY172-W32 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 03:49:50 -0700
X-TMN: [B49IJiF7Wuz6PtgryAcS7f6ddbKPYFCm]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W323F16312704A0C0FD3136A8030@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b59febde-dbef-4ad2-9547-304b79cd188c_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.