Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sistermaryannj@hotmail.com and adaraamani@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sistermaryannj@hotmail.com and adaraamani@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Feedback form #3242

What name did the scammer use? Mary Ann John and Adara Amani
Scammer's email address if you have it. sistermaryannj@hotmail.com and adaraamani@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were? Dakar, Senegal
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT. they do not have skype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. . 100-107 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE PO-BOX 11443 ZIP TOUBA DHAKAR
What site did you first meet the scammer on? facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to? hotmail
How much money did they demand? 120
Name you were told to send the money to. Mary John
What country/city were you told to send the money to? Senegal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here. +221703205466 +221760254200 +221778559923
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with. cbao.sn
How were you to send the money ? Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one. me 1.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer? Thank you very much dear for your reply through my email,
I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Miss.Adara Amani from Jabalia Palestinian 23 years of age am ARAB GIRL,
I want to know more of you i need honest friend, caring,trustworthy person in my life,i want to build good relationship with you dear friend.

I`m mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, Am positive person. I like swimming,listening to music and also like to cook. I am a family oriented person.

Dear can i trust you hope you will not betray me?Duo to bombardment from Israel to my country-Palestinian . My family members are dead only me and my big brother was alive he was taken in to Egypt in help of UNITED NATION why we was brought here in Tuoba by the help of UNICEF me and other Palestinian we are living at CHILD FOUND ORG INTERNATIONAL hostels am in female wing room .Am sending you Email from office of SISTER MARRY JOHN she is the Directory of the N.G.O here in Tuoba she allows us to communicate with our friends with her office computer .

My father was a diamond merchandise,When i came here i took with me a box of his diamond and i don't trust anyone here to tell them about it,all i need is to meet someone outside that can help me to sell it because i don't know the prize anyway dear this is why i contacted you on Facebook,can you help me to move out from this country is only one thing i want from you my dear friend and also there is a disease in some part AFRICA called EBOLA that may reach to this country anytime soon that is more thing that make me scared most to write you please help me to move out from here or if you can come and collect this diamond box and sell it for me my dear.

This is my phone number +221778559923 here you can call me anytime you want and talk to me,i will love to see your pictures next email from you.

Miss Adara

How are you dearest one, i want to use this great opportunity to thank you in all thing my friend,i will traveling to London UK . thank GOD that i meet someone that help me on my fathers fund in ISRAEL BANK,am out from refuge camp i will see my self in London in next two days all my papers and visa is read,sorry that asked you your contact so i can reach you before going but now i can wait because we are moving next tomorrow.. i made up some articles for you in a parcel because you very important for me i know things could not workout in both of us,am Arab girl i never forget you.i made for you cus your very important to me more ever.

Those items are 2 swatch watch,necklaces,2 SONY I PAD LATEST,2 TOSHIBA LAPTOPS,2 SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5 and $15,000 dollars CBAO GROUPE BANK bank chaque that has banking international swift code(https://www.cbao.sn/)bank webpage. i package them on a small slide parcel and give it to REVEREND SISTER MARY ANN JOHN who i told about you and your help to transfer my fathers fun but it did not workout.i told her not to open it on-till it reaches you.after our meeting with my white man from London.she is my friend and Director of child fund international here in DHAKA. this is her contacts and email below please my dear contact her she will fine best way to send you this gift via courier company to reach you.

SISTER MARY ANN JOHN CONTACTS NUMBER +221703205466 E-mail address sistermaryannj@hotmail.com

love always
MISS ADARA AMANI
from adara amani

------------------------------------------
How are you dearest one, i want to use this great opportunity to thank you in all thing my friend,i will traveling to London UK . thank GOD that i meet someone that help me on my fathers fund in ISRAEL BANK,am out from refuge camp i will see my self in London in next two days all my papers and visa is read,sorry that asked you your contact so i can reach you before going but now i can wait because we are moving next tomorrow.. i made up some articles for you in a parcel because you very important for me i know things could not workout in both of us,am Arab girl i never forget you.i made for you cus your very important to me more ever.

Those items are 2 swatch watch,necklaces,2 SONY I PAD LATEST,2 TOSHIBA LAPTOPS,2 SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5 and $15,000 dollars CBAO GROUPE BANK bank chaque that has banking international swift code(https://www.cbao.sn/)bank webpage. i package them on a small slide parcel and give it to REVEREND SISTER MARY ANN JOHN who i told about you and your help to transfer my fathers fun but it did not workout.i told her not to open it on-till it reaches you.after our meeting with my white man from London.she is my friend and Director of child fund international here in DHAKA. this is her contacts and email below please my dear contact her she will fine best way to send you this gift via courier company to reach you.

SISTER MARY ANN JOHN CONTACTS NUMBER +221703205466 E-mail address sistermaryannj@hotmail.com

love always
MISS ADARA AMANI
---------------------------------------

We are deeply aware of the tragic cycle of continuing violence around the world. As we each find our own way through the complex maze of inner feelings, it is useful to know that we are not alone in our struggles or in our hopes GOD is with us,my dear good to meet you your friend told me about you i have your parcel with me here in my office from your friend miss ADARA AMANI please dear send me your phone number,location,home address and full name on how i will send this mini carton with you correctly address make sure that is very correct in your location,i will send my sectary to go and check on courier company that goes to your destination GOD bless you more,

Your Humble Servant in Christ,

REV MARY ANN JOHN
PHONE NO +221703205466 +221760254200
DIRECTOR CHILD FUND INTERNATIONAL.
100-107 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE
PO-BOX 11443 ZIP TOUBA DHAKAR
WEBPAGE; https://www.childfund.org/senegal/
------------------------------------------
GOD bless you my dear,My sectary just came back from inquire on how to send your parcel to you... your friend sent After i got the money from money western union bank this morning i sent her to D.H.L office with the article for her to send it to your address destination of your country Philippine for shipping.but d.h.l company office kilo-ed the weight of the carton and told her that is six kilo weight is not two kilo and is because of the two laptop and other items in the carton so they company was asking for payment of six kilo weight not two. Go and send reaming money of kilo $240 dollars to enable us send this items to your country address tomorrow in morning, Go use same of my information and send the money fast tomorrow so she can go back in the morning and re-send it fast.

REV MARY ANN JOHN

----------------------------------------

My Bible said,So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.Ephesians 3:17-19...More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.Romans 5:3-5,

My dear am a woman of GOD i can not do more than that please do all you can as fast possible send the money get back to me,your parcel is yours and it belong to you GOD bless you Amen.

REV MARY ANN JOHN
100-107 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time. please be careful
Attachments
me 1.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sistermaryannj@hotmail.com and adaraamani@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:33 pm

More Info:
My dear good to meet you, your friend MISS LAWRETA AMAHEM told me about you, i have with me your mini cartoon here in my office and she told me about your cheque inside it too,hope you have called her to congratulate her.she is in Scotland now please dear send me your phone number,location, home address and full name on how i will send this carton to you with your correct address make sure that is very very correct ,i will send my sectary to go and check on courier company that goes to your destination on how this parcel will reach to you,GOD bless you.

REV SISTER MARY ANN JOHN

PHONE NO +221765585311

100-107 RUE MOUSSE AVE PAP DIOP

PO-BOX 11443 ZIP TOUBA DAKAR SENEGAL.

WEBPAGE; https:/ /www.childfund.org/senegal/

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W81 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 00:30:32 -0800
X-TMN: [iefz8u7RJcPnYva/zBplakAYWxhqUdTf]
X-Originating-Email: [sistermaryannj@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W81813D5EE7AD58ED862D78C9850@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sistermaryannj@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_02dfd38b-a8e0-4cd9-82af-9d3d6d3f8dc4_"

Hello dear,

This morning i sent my sectary to inquire on how to send your parcel to you from friend.

Am directors child fund charitable organization (N.G.O) here in Dakar Senegal under united nation.To inform you that your friend did not gave me any money to send this articles to your destination country so if there is anyway you can come over and get your item here in my office please do that by tomorrow in morning or you can send someone to get it for you because on what my sectary said when she return from d.h.l company office was asking for $230 dollars to dispatch your items to your country address,she when to courier companies too but D.H.L is only reliable courier company in the world we can trust among other courier companies in this country,that means your parcel can not got missing till it reaches you with your contacts,so their told her that it will take 3 or 2 working days to reach to your destination address please if you can not come to my office in Dakar to pick your carton or you cant send anyone use my name information go to money gram or western union to send the money now,so that it will enable me to send this package for you via D.H.L fast.

knowing very well that courier company like D.H.L will not send any items out to your country without payment of the item.hope you know that very well,all you need to do is to go and make a payment through western union or money grams with my passport information's below to enable me to send your parcel to you and you will not pay any money in your country D.H.L again to receive it because i will send you the payment receipt I have to travel out of country for work in few days time so make it snappy stay tight GOD bless you

NAME RECEIVERS = SISTER MARY JOHN

PASSPORTS NUMBER= A55436791

LOCATION =DAKAR SENEGAL

D.H.L AMOUNT= $230 DOLLARS

REV MARY ANN JOHN

PHONE NO +221765585311

100-107 RUE MOUSSE AVE DIOP

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W71 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 17:00:02 -0800
X-TMN: [hvxPOjVZ07ZurLdpjg4aqt1FvIcsj0jy]
X-Originating-Email: [sistermaryannj@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W7113B03B03332255D5D4EFC9830@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sistermaryannj@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_dce6ca2a-124e-4656-b6f1-3f6ea38e0ee2_"

NO DOCS OR PHOTOS:
PHONE NUMBER:
+221765585311
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04511250002

SWIFT CODE .............. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

IBAN .................... SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4511 2500 0284

CIE RIB ................. 84

BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1

VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH.

I show the account name as San Hassan. Second time I have received this account from a Scammer.

BANK :NAME ECOBANK THE GAMBIA WEST AFRICA

Account NUMBER 4846820105616628

Account NAME SIMON Amadi

AMOUNT =$230 DOLLARS

SWIFT CODE : ECOCGMGM

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.