Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: brendakimudi109@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:47 pm

MORE INFO:
Steven Jack <stevenjacklawchambers@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 7:52 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

ATTENTION, MR.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MISS BRENDA HAS GOTTEN ANOTHER PARTNER AND HER FUND HAS BEEN TRANSFER SUCCESSFULLY FROM THE BANK INTO HER PARTNER'S ACCOUNT AND SHE HAS TRAVELED TO BE WITH HER PARTNER, I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ABOUT A BANK DRAFT SHE GAVE ON YOUR NAME AND HOW TO RECEIVE IT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM NOR DELAY,

BELOW IS THE DETAILS THE BANK NEED TO START UP THE PROCESS, SEND IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,

YOUR FULL NAME;

YOUR HOME ADDRESS;

YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS;

YOUR PHONE NUMBER;

YOUR OCCUPATION/PROFESSION;

YOUR MARITAL STATUS;

YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN;

YOUR PASSPORT COPY OR DRIVER LICENSE OR ANY VALUABLE DOCUMENT RECOGNIZE BY THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY,

ATTENTION, MR. , YOU HAVE TO CONTACT BANK OF CHINA BECAUSE EVERY ARRANGEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE WITH THE BANK OF CHINA, ALL YOU JUST NEED IS TO CONTACT THEM AND TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE SAID FUND $300.000.00 USA DOLLARS IN THEIR BANK,

TELL THE BANK OF CHINA THAT YOUR AGENT BARRISTER STEVEN JACK INSTRUCTED YOU TO CONTACT THEM TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND OF $300.000.00 USA DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURES OF TRANSFERRING THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY,

BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF THE BANK OF CHINA,

Du?i dây là các liên l?c c?a Ngân hàng Trung Qu?c.
179 Bangkok City Tower
South Sathorn Road
Thungmahamek Sathorn
Bangkok, Thái Lan 10.120
Email: bocmanager@bochit-cn.com
Ði?n tho?i di d?ng: +66885027141
Cán phí Mr.David Chen

TRY AND MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT THE BANK OF CHINA WITH THEIR INFORMATION ABOVE, HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR, GOOD DAY

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR. STEVEN JACK
STEVEN JACK LAW CHAMBERS
DAKAR SENEGAL

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.115.34] by web125104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Oct 2013 04:52:42 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgoKQVRURU5USU9OLCBNUi4gSlVTVElOIERBUklVUyBUQVNFCgpUSElTIElTIFRPIElORk9STSBZT1UgVEhBVCBNSVNTIEJSRU5EQSBIQVMgR09UVEVOIEFOT1RIRVIgUEFSVE5FUiBBTkQgSEVSIEZVTkQgSEFTIEJFRU4gVFJBTlNGRVIgU1VDQ0VTU0ZVTExZIEZST00gVEhFIEJBTksgSU5UTyBIRVIgUEFSVE5FUidTIEFDQ09VTlQgQU5EIFNIRSBIQVMgVFJBVkVMRUQgVE8gQkUgV0lUSCBIRVIgUEFSVE5FUiwgSSBIQVZFIEEgR09PRCBORVdTIEZPUiBZT1UgQUJPVVQgQSBCQU5LIERSQUZUIFNIRSBHQVZFIE8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Message-ID: <1382269962.16915.YahooMailNeo@web125104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 04:52:42 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Steven Jack <stevenjacklawchambers@yahoo.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+66885027141

MORE FROM BRENDA:
Brenda Kimudi <brendakimudi109@yahoo.com> Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Hello my friend

It is a pleasure to inform you about my success in obtaining funds transferred to an account in Switzerland with the help of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. So in this case i will like you to contact Reverend Frank Ousene,

His contact is:+221 771562321

Name: The Reverend Frank Ousene

Email: rev_frank200@yahoo.com

Ask him to send each of you $ 300,000.00 (three hundred thousand U.S. dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all past efforts and try to help me in this case. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend asking where to send the amount to you.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share the joy after all the sufferer at this time. In this moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects, including new partner and I have at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Reverend in your behalf to receive that money, then please contact the Rev. Frank and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,

brendakimudi

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.26.221] by web163301.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 28 May 2014 06:57:58 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZnJpZW5kCgpJdAogaXMgYSBwbGVhc3VyZSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gb2J0YWluaW5nIGZ1bmRzIAp0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB0byBhbiBhY2NvdW50IGluIFN3aXR6ZXJsYW5kIHdpdGggdGhlIGhlbHAgb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciAKZnJvbSBQYXJhZ3VheSB3aG8gaXMgYW4gaW50ZXJuYXRpb25hbCBidXNpbmVzc21hbi5QcmVzZW50bHkgSSdtIGluIApQYXJhZ3VheSBmb3IgaW52ZXN0bWVudCBwcm9qZWN0cyB3aXRoIG15IHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com> <1378395236.28520.YahooMailNeo@web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5sb9u0mwVfvfYKsrRAc5XxSBpuM4+qTCSqNd1nONAtxhQ@mail.gmail.com> <1378454567.40476.YahooMailNeo@web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5s3eHeVoY_95BQcLtkxt9wUfJ+7dMgnQE0LQHGRhUAk3Q@mail.gmail.com> <1378715370.96490.YahooMailNeo@web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5sOAr__MCEu2qDqTVvXMMrb1vdutk+Z-aqnoDCV2A+hXA@mail.gmail.com> <1378897283.63407.YahooMailNeo@web164902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5txB9Z-ZAinPBZ6hDV7ccOCusuXK=SLstuVhJG4S08wVw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1401285478.70971.YahooMailNeo@web163301.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 06:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Brenda Kimudi <brendakimudi109@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello my friend
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: bocmanager@bochit-cn.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

About +66885027141:

Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination Thailand

The phone number is reported online since February 2012 - lottery scam: http:/ /www.419scam.org/emails/2012-02/17/00147058.2.htm.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amadamorgan@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:08 pm

On Zorpia:

Please save my life.

How are you doing today, Hope that you are in good health as that is the will of
God concerning us. I am a young lady with a kind and open heart,i value honesty,
openness, truth,sincerity and mutuality,i dislike lies, i am writing you with heart.
full of tears and sorrow but firstly, i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply
to my request to you, more about myself.
My Name is Amada Morgan I'm 23yrs from Ivory Coast in Africa, the only surviving
daughter of
My (late)father (Dr, Justice Morgan) but i am presently leaving in Dakar Senegal
under asylum as a refugee,i am second year student in the university of Ivory Coast
studying mass communication before the war started in my country. till date. the
rebel's attacked our house one early morning and they killed my mother, also
with my father in cold blood. My father was the owner of mabicon Co-operative
Enterprise (Ltd),, and he was the personal Adviser to the former head state. In my
country
Currently now It was only me that is alive,but I managed to make my way to a near
by country Senegal. my dear, I really need your help please for each time i am telling
this my life story for i always cry pray that you will not see war in your life time.

i am open minded person , easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , away
stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile
to help me out of this situation no matter where it comes from and no matter religious
back grand ,I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran
away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Reverend Father
who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here i live in the camp but i am not
living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.Because i use to communicate with you
through the reverend father computer here in the camp.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or
whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my
studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to
my being inthis situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's
statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you
letter, Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of
the leading Bank In Europe in which he usedmy name as the next of kin,
the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of ($6.5million USD)Six million
Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in bank which i am the
next of kin.
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and I will give you 30%
of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. and from it
you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come
over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here. So in the light of
above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of
loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Even if you are not interested in relationship with me you can take me like your sister
Just get to know that i want to go out of this situation and suffering. I ll' be very happy
to meet you and i promise not disappoint you. Remember i am giving you all
this information due to I deposited my trust on you.but you will assure me That you
will never betray me, That you will not take advantage of me as a young girl and you
will not deceive me. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of
vision, truth and hard working.
Meanwhile i will like you to reply me like i said i have allot to tell you..If you accept
and willing to help me please kindly write to me very fast so that I cannot contact
some one else, and attach your recent contact details as you reply me.As i have
attached my photo to you, Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear
from you soonest,Contact
e-mail(amadamorgan@yahoo,com
Sincerely
Amada Morgan

Profile elements:

Amada
22, Germany

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mariama_awa13@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:39 pm

On DMF:

How are you doing?
my name is Miss mariama, it's my pleasure to write you today. actually,i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail here is my email address (mariama_awa13@yaho o.com) and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!
Hope to hear from you,
Thanks mariama
please write to me through my email address OK,
( mariama_awa13@yahoo .com)

awa4u - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage.

I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mariama_awa13@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 am

Email:

Call me on the phone for more details, please friend

How are you? I hope you are okay there? I'm really glad you responded to my mail, it gives me more joy because I do not believe that both have to be open and honest as to know each other strongly down, exchange ideas and loneliness and I'm 24years young, before we proceed let me introduce myself completely you,
I am writing this letter to you with due respect trust and humanity, and frankly, I must first ask for an apology to the burden of life out of respect for you and surprise can be seen this letter to you because we were not in a lot of communication. But I want you to bear with me, because of the ugly situation and One Fine itself in
Asking me to open up to you. I would also like to tell you more about myself, family, and an important reason why I have contacted you.
I am from the Ivory Coast in West Africa, and currently, I am a resident of the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a student in the first year of law at the university, before the incident that lead me to this situation was in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, and I am very simple, honest, and respectful care, honest and romantic girl.
I decided to contact you because of the urgent need for my situation here, and my late father Dr Wilson Awa, managing director of the rainbow gold and diamond mines, which is also a successful businessman import and export of cocoa during the period of his life. I am the only daughter of my mother. It is sad that the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Similarly, my mother was a lecturer at the university
Before her death. I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
It's just me and this is alive now because I am the only child to my mother, as I managed to make my way to near the country of Senegal, where I now live as a refugee. A refugee here, I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law in this country.
I have a statement of my late father's account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank that had my name and the next of kin, the amount in question is USD U.S. $ 3.800 0.000000000 (three million eight hundred thousand U.S. dollars). I have informed the bank about my plans to transfer these funds to me here in Africa to start a new life, but I do not know that my late father have an agreement with the bank, and I should be up to 30 years of age before I
You will have direct access to the money. If not, then I should provide my partner to stand for me and my guardian of the bank, so the bank will make the transfer into account my partners.
Now I want a partner God fearing honest and abroad who will help me transfer this money. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about it is you and me. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get travel documents for me and a ticket to come and reside permanently in your country until such a time that it would not be convenient for me to return home if you like it . This is because I have suffered a lot of setbacks as a result of the ongoing political crisis in Ivory Coast.
And the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest in a fund under your care in any business of your choice since I'm still too young to manage
That. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard. Your suggestions and ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Now let me ask these few questions: 1. Can you honestly help me from your heart? 2. Can fully trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund is transferred to your account and you will come to meet you? Please, look at this matter and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately and assure your willingness, in the light of the above i will like you keep it to yourself, do not say that one because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
You can contact me on the phone because I do not have a phone here in a refugee camp, but there is a church here in the camp. Where can you to receive calls. If you care to call me, is the Reverend Father Mark Addo phone number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that
I want to speak with Miss Mariama awa "Ivorian girl in the female hostel room 101.then he would send me to answer the call,
This is the Reverend Father Mark Addo phone number (+221 772017198) (00,221 772017198), please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please I beg you not to disclose this to anyone until I come over to join you immediately the fund was transferred to the account.

Header:

Return-Path: <mariama_awa13@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.14.246]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.601
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 41.83.14.246
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

About +221772017198:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello Happy New year,my name is Anita azama, I am seriously looking for a business partner to invest $6.500,000 in your country. I saw your profile today when i was browsing through this site and decide to drop few words to you to startup a business relation. Please reply this mail after reading on this email address below not on this site,for more details. (anitazamawilliam@yah00.com) God bless you. Yours sincerely Anita.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:46 am

My additions to Anita:
Anita Azama William <anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com> Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:16 PM
My Dearest one,
Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.

I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile, Am Miss Anita Azama William ,23 years old girl from Sudan, the only daughter of the late Azama William my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Azama William. My father Dr. Azama William was the Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.

My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Wednesday 012, May 2010, on their way to a Political Conference, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.

I have to contact you because of maltreatment I received from my stepmother, my stepmother,plans to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father and mother on there way to political conference.

Meanwhile, I would have like to flee to Europe, but she hide away my passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not find where I left my father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to run to refugee camp, where I currently seeking asylum under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee here in Lome, the Republic of Togo. I want to write to you personally for the long-standing business relationships and investment in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited amount of U.S. $ 6500, 000.00 to the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless, I will forward to you necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance assist me in the transfer and investment fund.As you will help me in investment, and I want to complete my studies, I was in my 1 year at university , when the crisis began .

It is my intention to compensate you 10% of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.163.0] by web125403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:16:49 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgCkRlYXJlc3Qgb25lLApUaGFuawp5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgbWFpbCwgSSB3b3VsZCByZWFsbHkgbGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGdvb2QgcmVsYXRpb25zIHdpdGggeW91LAphbmQgSSBoYXZlIHNwZWNpYWwgcmVhc29ucyB3aHkgSSBkZWNpZGVkIHRvIGNvbnRhY3QgeW91LgrCoApJCmRlY2lkZWQgdG8gd3JpdGUgdG8geW91IGJlY2F1c2Ugb2YgdGhlIHVyZ2VuY3kgb2YgbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGhlcmUsCmFuZCBhZnRlciByZWFkaW5nIHlvdXIgcHJvZmlsZSwgQW0gTWlzcyBBbml0YSBBemFtYSBXaWxsaWFtICwyMyABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CAKfcJWot7sbbx0YaSQT_o7f9XdYvu25uT04voM4=XZY8G-D6oQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390241809.7353.YahooMailNeo@web125403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:16:49 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Anita Azama William <anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com>
Subject: THANKS NICE TO MEET YOU.

CONTACT MY BANK:
Anita Azama William <anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com> Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:59 AM
My Dearest in heart,
Thanks for your promise to help me,
Now you can make contact with the bank where my late Father made the deposit and confirm from them how the funds could be transfer to your care in your country or anywhere you feel it will be saved till i join you , please try to contact the bank and introduce your self to them first as my trusted partner or even as my husband to be whom want to help me receive my late father funds in your account for the investment of the funds in your country or anywhere it will profit us for good without any government troubles.

This camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this please, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country and here is the phone no of the Reverend father and you can get to me through his phone no because i do not have my personal phone and as soon as you call tell him that you want to speak to Miss Anita in room 14 of the female hostel ok,+22890660964 and i can not wait to hear your sweet voice,you can call me from 10am in the morning til 4pm in the evening by Togo time.

I do appreciate your interest to assist me to secure the transfer of the fund deposited by my late father at "ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND" in which my name appeared as his next of kin to the deposit account.

I was very happy because you are being there for me , It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that I have you now to protect all my interest, I remembered the way my daddy use to call me sweet name about my beauty when he was alive, I remember how secured and free I use to be before the cold hand of death took away my dad, It painful to remember, If I was in position of taking care of myself it could have been better, But I know God must dry my tears some day, I believe with you.please i do not have any money here with me OK so that is why i want you to write to the bank and ask them the possible means of transferring the money into your account OK

Here is the contact information of the bank in SCOTLAND. where the money was deposited by my late father :

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Contact Person : Mr Bruce van Saun(Director Of Operation)

E-mail: ( royalbanks_scotland@yahoo.co.uk)

E-mail; (customercarecenter@mail2royal.com)

E-mail; (brucevan.saun@dr.com)

I have already informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me on the transfer of the funds due to my refugee status here in Togo , as a refugee i am not allowed to directly claim the money but i can only do that through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Director of Accounts Department of the bank. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Account Number RBS745008901546/QB/91/A.
Name of account holder: Chief Dr.Azama William
Account deposited: $6,5 Million USA Dollars
Next of kin/beneficiary Ms. Anita Azama William.

You have to ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your account, Please make sure that you make contact with the bank immediately so that before the end of this new week the fund will be transferred into your account i will advice you to send an email to them today so that they can receive your mail first thing tomorrow morning for them to know our seriousness,

Please do keep me updated with anything the bank says as soon as you contact them.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care of your self and always remember me in your prayers.

God bless you.

Anita

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.162.251] by web125403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 02:59:00 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgCkRlYXJlc3QgaW4gaGVhcnQsClRoYW5rcyBmb3IgCnlvdXIgcHJvbWlzZSB0byBoZWxwIG1lLApOb3cKeW91IGNhbiBtYWtlIGNvbnRhY3Qgd2l0aCB0aGUgYmFuayB3aGVyZSBteSBsYXRlIEZhdGhlciBtYWRlIHRoZQpkZXBvc2l0IGFuZCBjb25maXJtIGZyb20gdGhlbSBob3cgdGhlIGZ1bmRzIGNvdWxkIGJlIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRvIHlvdXIKY2FyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW50cnkgb3IgYW55d2hlcmUgeW91IGZlZWwgaXQgd2lsbCBiZSBzYXZlZCB0aWxsIGkgam9pbgp5b3UgLCBwbGVhc2UgdHJ5IHRvIGMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CAKfcJWot7sbbx0YaSQT_o7f9XdYvu25uT04voM4=XZY8G-D6oQ@mail.gmail.com> <1390241809.7353.YahooMailNeo@web125403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAKfcJWrrGeQi3wZptgBLpMmCxEpJWcx+XUk-c9BiOLXHFmxhkg@mail.gmail.com> <1390413880.55631.YahooMailNeo@web125404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAKfcJWpEJyPvg6ynF7=Y8=X4ccTPMMDXujYS-MCAuchPYNr0Ew@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390474740.23153.YahooMailNeo@web125403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 02:59:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE BANK NOW.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Anita Azama William <anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com> Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Dear love,
Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. I have the death certificate of my beloved father and certificate of deposit issued to my dad by the bank. Concerning the rest of the documents, I have not them and I noticed from the Bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Togo and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry. As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Togo. Therefore, I discuss with the Reverend father who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer. I have met with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us. I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for cost of obtaining the said documents and while writing to him please demand for the cost of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:BARRISTER ABDU OTENGA (ESQ.)
COMPANY NAME: ABDU OTENGA,s CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS: 104,RUE DU FRANCE LOME-TOGO
POSTALE 4000010 LOME-TOGO
TELEPHONE: +228-99952520/+22890517773
E-mail: avocatabdulawfirm@lawyer.com

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.
God bless you.

Yours love
Anita

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.163.6] by web125404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 27 Jan 2014 04:47:29 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciAKbG92ZSwKQW0gZ3JhdGVmdWwgZm9yIHlvdXIgY29uY2VybiBhbmQgaG93IHRvIHNlZSB0aGF0IHRoZSAKZnVuZHMgYXJlIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkLCBHb2QgaW4gaGVhdmVuIHdpbGwgcmV3YXJkIHlvdSB3aXRoIGhpcyBpbmZpbml0ZSAKbWVyY2llcywgeW91IGFyZSBzbyBjYXJpbmcuIEkgaGF2ZSB0aGUgZGVhdGggY2VydGlmaWNhdGUgb2YgbXkgYmVsb3ZlZCAKZmF0aGVyIGFuZCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0ZSBvZiBkZXBvc2l0IGlzc3VlZCB0byBteSBkYWQgYnkgdGhlIGJhbmsuIApDb25jZXJuaW5nIHRoZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.174.629
References: <CAKfcJWp7gK0AbhzGCmdjPvO_H1+UhHiz1OqxLC96-g1_68=FLA@mail.gmail.com> <1390553188.98094.YahooMailNeo@web28702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAKfcJWp4CWkCEi2FXicMj4sYqAyOoM1KACR5T-U09=3c94_wZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390826849.24214.YahooMailNeo@web125404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 04:47:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW.

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE LIST:
+22890660964
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+447031815108
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031806907
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+22899952520
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

+22890517773
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

salomeabakari@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:39 am

On AR:

Nice to meet you my dear.
I saw your profile here and took interest in you, please i will like us to know more, write me through my email for further introduction because i'm not always online (salomeabakari (@) hotmail(.) com) i have something to share with you and it's very vital, and i will also send you my pictures when you contact me.
Yours Salome.

The picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: salomeabakari@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 am

More on Salome:
salome Turkmani <salomeabakari@hotmail.com> Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Greetings from Salome,
My Dearest, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail'; I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile and i am comfortable with you, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I contacted you due to the war that is going on in my county Syria, I was a first year medical student in the university before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible condition i found myself today.

Before i continue
My name is Miss. Salome Turkmani, 23 years old female from Syria. I am Light in complexion, single( never married ) I'm a caring, understanding, honest,and out going girl, I like to hang out with friends, cook, read books on my free time, i give people chance to prove themselves i hate underrating people or looking down on them and i hate been taking for granted, I also believe so much in love and true affectionate. What i appreciate most is honesty and faithfulness. I'm seriously seeking for a good understanding, truthful and good hearted person, before i came across your profile.

Presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My late Father,(Hasan Turkmani) was a senior member of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria and former minister of defense from 2004 to 2009. my late father was among the top three Government officials which were killed and a number of others were wounded in an explosion at a national security building in Damascus Syria in (18 July 2012) i was one of the Syrian refugee that was transfer from Lebanon to Senegal through the help of united nation.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Africa which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you over there in your country so that i can continue my study.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father James Jerry who is in charge of this refugee camp because he's like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking,

I will like to hear your voice please call me with Reverend father James Jerry's phone number,(+22176 8576751) he is in charge of (UNHRC) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here,i use the computer in Reverend office to send you message,honestly my situation here is very difficult.

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of my money to his bank account. I have chosen you after my fasting and praying and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather you will take me as your own. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to finish my study.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank in U.k for you to contact them for verification and confirmation,, In closing i will like you to send me your contact details listed below so that i can prepare a later of authorization on your behalf as my foreign partner and forward it to the bank and introduce you to them as my partner.. Your contact such as,

1, Your Full Name........
2, Your Age.......
3, Your Occupation........
4, Your Home Address.....
5, Your Phone.....

Attach here is my pictures for you to see.
Thanks and Best Regards. Have a nice day and think about me, as i am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours In love Salome Turkmani.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W67 ([157.55.1.137]) by dub0-omc2-s15.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 06:20:36 -0800
X-TMN: [PPl0HoyHxS+jLISZDyhqkx6n408jJPrw]
X-Originating-Email: [salomeabakari@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W675BDC28841CAB2E695683A5980@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: salomeabakari@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_69ee3cdc-72c4-4fd4-b84a-c9c4572ab6aa_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
salome Turkmani <salomeabakari@hotmail.com> Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 4:13 AM
Hello My Dearest one,,
I thank you ones again for your kindness to me today, you are the kind of a man i have being praying to spend the rest of my life with, I will also like to see you face to face immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. ? you know I'm not in a good condition here, even to eat is very hard, The U.N taking care of us are really trying their best, but the food they brought are not enough, the people here are not feeding well, and for me i have tried my best to make the bank know about this issue, up to now, they're just requesting that i should look for someone who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the money, and i have no one to assist me on that, the fact is that i don't want to stay in this country any more, (as people here are not friendly) i want to leave this country, to any other place were i can be happy and free.

I will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst others on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into, and please let nothing stop you of doing what God has put in your hands to do please try and help me out from this prison called refugee camp.

I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money into your account as i told you, the only thing they told me in their reply is to make sure you are a very responsible person, and willing to stand on my behalf as my trustee on this transfer, as i told you due to my refugee status and the laws of this country, I can not be allowed to handle any transaction over here in Senegal, So i have to use this chance to let you know about it, as well I have gotten you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this transfer.

In this regard i will like you to contact this bank immediately send them a mail with this information below fill the form and forward it to them , Be rest assured that everything shall be in our favor as soon as you contact the bank. Please update below is the bank contact and space to be complete, by the grace of God we shall meet soon, i have trusted you because our meeting is the wishes of God Almighty, I quite believe you shall respect your words of sincerity to enable us archive this dream.
............................................................................................
BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM
61 Leith Walk,
Leith,
Edinburgh
EH6 8LS
www.bankofscotland.co.uk
E-mail: (scotlandbanuk@mail2Europe.com)

Your Address...............................................

Your Phone and Fax.......................................

Your E-mail Address....................................
Sir,

I, Mr.................... I wish to apply to this honorable bank for the
transferring the sum US$4.5 Million.

I here by requested that the management of BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UK
London to transfer my partners late father fund (Hassan Turkmani ) into my bank account, His
daughter (Miss Salome Turkmani) wishes me to be her partner, the total amount
is valued USD$4.5 Million Dollars (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand
American Dollars) deposited in his account No°012149341006, I also wish my
application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
this balance be released and re-transferred into my nominated account as stated below:

Bank Name: .................................................................

Bank Address:...................................................................

Account Number................................................................

Beneficiary............................................................

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation

Yours Faithfully
Mr Hans Derby

Please make sure you contact the bank, so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come here to meet me and see how you will assist me to join you. I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's better for me to be with you than to be over here.

I hope you approach this issue as yours, I so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have in you, I will be waiting to hear from you soonest after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer!.
Yours Miss Salome Turkmani.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W9 ([157.55.1.138]) by dub0-omc2-s2.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 01:13:45 -0800
X-TMN: [kGXyXEcLhAb10C5aLsy71srH9o8V0Fo8]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W9E22066453570615C58B1A59B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7a738aa2-5246-4ec2-b112-0e8c4ce83245_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
salome Turkmani <salomeabakari@hotmail.com> Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Hello my Dearest,
Thank you so much for all your concern and care. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life and continue my study there in your country. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.

Like i told you honey, i have the death certificate of my late father but i don't have the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath which the bank says will be prepared by a lawyer here in Senegal.

I and the Reverend went meet and finalized discussion with a good lawyer, who will help us in making the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Senegal.

Honey i want you to contact this lawyer on both phone and e-mail tell him that you are my foreign partner, that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Oath on your name that will enable you to transfer my 4.5 million dollars from the bank in U.K where my father made this deposit, to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows below.

CABINET AHMAD AJAYI TANTO
E-mail : lawfirm.ajayi@gmail.com
Tel: +221763864870

I want you to contact him immediately by both email and phone to discuss with
him. I hope to hear from you soon after contacting the him so that i will know what he said.

Darling we shall talk everything about our life as soon as this transfer is completed.

Yours truly,
Salome Turkmani.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W37 ([157.55.1.137]) by dub0-omc2-s13.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:16:03 -0800
X-TMN: [WESQb/1EV/EkfpVrnkARtUTZRczwNOqk]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W377CF514E8A4BADD08CD14A59A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_dac70e6e-0dcf-4fc5-86f2-7817cfe966d8_"

Three Photos:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768576751
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221763864870
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 am

Another E-mail address for Anita Azama William:
Anita Azama William <anitazamawilliam@yahoo.com> Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Dear Good,
I' am happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father fund from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay,The contacts of my new partner was given by Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel

Presently I am in Paraguay now. for investment projects with my own share of the Money. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in retrieving my in heritage from Bank despite that it failed us some how.

Now you should contact the Rita Ibeh Daniel,, In Lome Togo, she is the person that connected me to the new partner that helped me. my partner is a good and honest business man,

Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel,, She was the only person who help me during the time i was suffering in the refugee camp in Togo, Till my new partner come down to Lome Togo. To pick me up to Paraguay were i am now to invest my inheritance. Contact the Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel now. her contact Below;;

Name :..... Rita Ibeh Daniel,

Email : ... rita_x22daniel@yahoo.com

Address.... 108 Rue Medina Lome Togo

Country... Lome Togo

I wrote a cheque with your name,, contact Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel, Immediately you receive this message,, Then you will advise her to send the cheque of $300,000.00 Dollars. that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.. So as soon as you receive the money in your hands contact me, So we can share the joy together,, Feel free and get in touch with the,Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel,, and instruct her where to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know,, immediately you received the chegue. So that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here in Paraguay. because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel , on your behalf for you to receive that cheque, So feel free to get in touch with Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel. and he will send the Cheque to you without any delay and you can cash the cheque in any bank in your country because it is a global cheque.

Your best friend,

Anita.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.162.250] by web125403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:02:38 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBHb29kLApJJyBhbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15CnN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyBteSBsYXRlIGZhdGhlciBmdW5kIGZyb20gUk9ZQUwgCkJBTksgT0YgU0NPVExBTkQgd2l0aCB0aGUKY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFBhcmFndWF5LFRoZSBjb250YWN0cyBvZiBteSBuZXcKcGFydG5lciB3YXMgZ2l2ZW4gYnkgTXJzIFJpdGEgSWJlaCBEYW5pZWwKIMKgClByZXNlbnRseSBJIGFtIGluIFBhcmFndWF5IG5vdy4gZm9yCmludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
References: <20140131134433.274570@gmx.com> <CAKfcJWq1v67AvC=7MPOAgUGX2qntNDgVwgNcJ-AO+opOFr_3bg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1393840958.38485.YahooMailNeo@web125403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 02:02:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.