Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: mercybaby333@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Email:

Hello my sweet and lovely friend, how are you doing? i know that God is taking good care of you.My lovely friend, i know that you have forgotten every thing about me, but let me remind you, my name is mercy thompson, the young girl that you tried to help out of the refugee camp in (Dakar Senegal), you remember?.

Dear friend, i want you to celebrate with me, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Denmark. Presently I'm in Denmark with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the my Pastor in the refugee camp. the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Paul Adama and his direct email address is (rev.pauladama@ymail.com).The Pastors Tel number is (+221 777 222 775) tell him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Pastor Paul Adama and direct him where to post you the bank draft. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay .Take care and remain blessed.

Yours,good Friend
Mrs Mercy thompson

Header:

Received: from BAY158-W24 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s15.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:53:07 -0800
Subject: I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 06:53:07 +0000

+221777222775
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

silviathompson430@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 am

On net log,

Greeting,s From Silvia....
My name is Silvia.i saw your profile And i become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here.(silviathompson430@yahoo.com)So that we know each other THANK YOU.
Your Silvia.......

silviababy44
female - 25 years, Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
Active since 29 May 2013.

Ther stolen picture used is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: silviathompson430@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:47 am

Email:

Good day,
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually It's true that I don't know you in person and it's not compulsory that you must help me, but before that I will like you to make sure you keep this business secret and confidential if you are interested to help me out, I am Miss Silvia Thompson ,24 years old from Sudan and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Hon.Engr.Felix Thompson My late father has the sum of $2.5 million US DOLLARS (Two million five hundred thousand USD) in a bank here and he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter as well as the next of kin to the money i will like to transfer it to your account, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you? 3... What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position? I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you the bank details where the money is deposited with Kind Regard From My Heart.

Header:

Return-Path: <silviathompson430@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.26.19]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:41:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Originating IP: 41.83.26.19
Originating ISP: Pool-adsl-ipp-bas
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mercythompson355@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 am

Greeting,s From Mercy....
My name is Mercy.i saw your profile And i become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here.(mercythompson355@yahoo.com)So that we know each other THANK YOU.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mirabel_123dion@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Hello,
I hope that you are doing fine over there today ?my name is is Mirabel .I saw your profile here and i was attracted to contact you to be your friend . I am new to this site and i may not stay long here . I really want to know you very well so that we will be good friends . Please i will like you to reach me on (mirabel_123dion @yahoo.in) for easy communication since i will soon be out of this site . As soon as i hear from you i will tell you about myself and send you my pictures . Till i hear from you , remain blessed . Cheers, Miss Mirabel.(mirabel_123dion@yahoo.in)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello my Dear

I am Miss favour

How are you doing

i just view your profile to day at (en.net log.com) and

decided to contact you i will like you to contact me with this email

(favourrichard89@yahoo.co.uk)

please do not reply on the website please Try and reply direct from your pravite box to my e-mail box

(favourrichard89@yahoo.co.uk) so I can give you my picture for to you know who I am

thanks
Wayne

brendakimudi109@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 am

Name
cynthia ziter
Date of birth
11/03/1998
Native language
English

Hello brendakimudi109@yahoo.com
How are you ? my name is brenda a
beautiful young girl I want to
establish a serious relationship with you
email me at brendakimudi109@yahoo.com
Wayne

Re: brendakimudi109@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:01 pm

terrylove123: Hello brendakimudi109@yahoo.com How are you ? my name is brenda a beautiful young girl I want to establish a serious relationship with you email me at brendakimudi109@yahoo.com

Wayne

Re: favour_22desmond@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:24 am

Email:

Hello Dear,
how are you today? hope fine. I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in United Kingdom. I am currently in the UK for my studies, meanwhile i will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Luke Francis and his email address is as follows; ( rev.lukefrancis@yahoo.com ) his mobile number is ( +221 772123441 )

Ask him to send a certified bank cheque of $100.000 (One hundred thousand US Dollars) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much, so feel free to contact the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point i'm very busy here because of my studies and some project i have in hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to reverend father on your behalf to receive that cheque so do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money is been received. Take care and bye for now.
It's me Favour.

Header:

Return-Path: <favour_22desmond@rocketmail.com>
Received: from [41.82.140.85]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.140.85
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221772123441
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brendakimudi109@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:21 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Brenda Kimudi <brendakimudi109@yahoo.com> Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My late father Dr.David; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i dont want to die here, please .

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend james who is the pastor of the refugee here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221770927391 ). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (brenda) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours in love,
miss brenda

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.119.119] by web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Sep 2013 08:33:56 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgbGF0ZSBmYXRoZXIgRHIuRGF2aWQ7wqAgd2FzIGEgcG9saXRpY2lhbiBhbmQgdGhlIG1hbmFnaW5nIApkaXJlY3RvciBvZiBhIChHb2xkICYgTWluZSBJbmR1c3RyeS4pIGluIE1vbnJvdmlhIHRoZSBjYXBpdGFsIG9mIApMaWJlcmlhLCBiZWZvcmUgdGhlIHJlYmVscyBhdHRhY2tlZCBvdXIgaG91c2Ugb25lIGVhcmx5IG1vcm5pbmcgYW5kIApraWxsZWQgbXkgZmF0aGVyIGFuZCBtb3RoZXIgaW4gY29sZCBibG9vZC7CoCBJIGtub3cgdGhhdCBpIHNob3VsZCBoYXZlIAp3YWl0ZWQgZm9yIG91ciByZWxhdGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1378395236.28520.YahooMailNeo@web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 08:33:56 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Brenda Kimudi <brendakimudi109@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY LOVE ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Brenda Kimudi <brendakimudi109@yahoo.com> Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Hello Dear,
How are you? I hope you are in perfect condition, if so thanks be to God almighty, Dear i got your mail and i heard all you said, Please listen to me, When i contacted the bank manager for my fund all he told me was to look for a foreign partner that will help me transfer the money into his account because of my refugee status at the moment and my days over here is only thinking about my condition wondering when i will live this camp and come to you for a better life, Please honey contact the bank today to know the process of the transfer,

I believe you are not going to let me down, am really afraid, although it just a short period we have known each other but i have the confidence and trust in you and my spirit tells me that you will never let me down, I will give you 20% of the money as for your help in assisting me to receive the money on your position, so that immediately the bank transfer the money to your account, you will send me money from the amount to get my traveling documents ready to come and be with you, I will like you to invest the money in good business as i will be going back to complete my Education/Studies,

Mean while i have also nominate the bank about you, that you will contact them on my behalf, so they accepted and said until they hear from you, Therefore use this information which i felt you might need to contact them, to find out their procedures you shall meet to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without any problems, the name of the bank as following, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated as below.....

Royal Bank of Scotland PLC United Kingdom

Email; royalbank@ojooo.mobi

Email; royal_bank4@aol.com

The name of the transfer agent is Mr.Davis Smith.

Please send this latter to the bank today

Hello Mr.Davis Smith,
My name is ......... am the foreign partner to Miss Brendi Kimudi, the daughter of late Dr.Benerd Kimudi. i want the ability to transfer his late father money which is in this account.
Sir please could you let me know everything i have to do to transfer this fund into my account, i await your urgent response.

Account Name: Dr.Benerd Kimudi
Nationality: Liberia
Account Number: 0745008901546
Deposit Amount: $ 6.7 million
Series:. (IDBS/733GZA)
Swift code (IDBS/457 / # / SFC/2000)
Next of kin: (Brendi Kimudi)

I put all my hope on you and believe that you will not disappoint me, Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible,
Yours in love,
Miss Brendi

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.127.250] by web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Sep 2013 01:02:47 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciwKSG93IGFyZSB5b3U_IEkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGluIHBlcmZlY3QgY29uZGl0aW9uLCBpZiBzbyB0aGFua3MgYmUgdG8gR29kIAphbG1pZ2h0eSwgRGVhciBpIGdvdCB5b3VyIG1haWwgYW5kIGkgaGVhcmQgYWxsIHlvdSBzYWlkLCBQbGVhc2UgbGlzdGVuIAp0byBtZSwgV2hlbiBpIGNvbnRhY3RlZCB0aGUgYmFuayBtYW5hZ2VyIGZvciBteSBmdW5kIGFsbCBoZSB0b2xkIG1lIHdhcyAKdG8gbG9vayBmb3IgYSBmb3JlaWduIHBhcnRuZXIgdGhhdCB3aWxsIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGgBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com> <1378395236.28520.YahooMailNeo@web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5sb9u0mwVfvfYKsrRAc5XxSBpuM4+qTCSqNd1nONAtxhQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1378454567.40476.YahooMailNeo@web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 01:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Brenda Kimudi <brendakimudi109@yahoo.com> Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Hello Dear,
Honey i got your mail with the respond mail you receive from the bank and i heard all they said, i pleaded with Reverend Father in charge of the camp to help us look for a lawyer that will help us process the document in your name to enable the transfer of my fund into your account and rev father gave me the contact of a lawyer, I thank you for your ability to help me transfer my fund to your position pending my arrival to meet you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person,

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us and the death certificate, so he can send them to you with the power of attorney, Honey rev father said the lawyer is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you contact him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's money that is in Royal Bank of Scotland London account to be transferred to your account in your country.

His contact in formations

Barr.Steven jack

E mail address....... stevenjacklawchambers@yahoo.com

Office telephone number............. 00221777638750

Please honey remember to give the lawyer your information's such as.......

Your full Names..........

Age......................

Occupation...............

Telephone................

Passport number or working Id.............

Your Address and Country..................

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you have contacted the lawyer, I love and cherish you forever
Yours in love Miss Brendi

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.75.61] by web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Sep 2013 01:29:30 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciwKSG9uZXkgaSBnb3QgeW91ciBtYWlsIHdpdGggdGhlIHJlc3BvbmQgbWFpbCB5b3UgcmVjZWl2ZSBmcm9tIHRoZSBiYW5rIGFuZCBpIGhlYXJkIGFsbCB0aGV5IHNhaWQsIGkgcGxlYWRlZCB3aXRoIFJldmVyZW5kIEZhdGhlciBpbiBjaGFyZ2Ugb2YgdGhlIGNhbXAgdG8gaGVscCB1cyBsb29rIGZvciBhIGxhd3llciB0aGF0IHdpbGwgaGVscCB1cyBwcm9jZXNzIHRoZSBkb2N1bWVudCBpbiB5b3VyIG5hbWUgdG8gZW5hYmxlIHRoZSB0cmFuc2ZlciBvZiBteSBmdW5kIGludG8geW91ciBhY2MBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com> <1378395236.28520.YahooMailNeo@web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5sb9u0mwVfvfYKsrRAc5XxSBpuM4+qTCSqNd1nONAtxhQ@mail.gmail.com> <1378454567.40476.YahooMailNeo@web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5s3eHeVoY_95BQcLtkxt9wUfJ+7dMgnQE0LQHGRhUAk3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1378715370.96490.YahooMailNeo@web164905.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 01:29:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Dear

PHOTO ADDITION:

PHONE LIST:
+221770927391
+221777638750
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.