Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gift.colly1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

meena mabou

Unread postby sham pain » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:08 am

MY DEAREST ONE THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE GOD BLESS YOU

her name is meena mabou

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Engine with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmospherics over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Meena Mabou i am (24 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am conformable with your age,I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, ,5.7ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father (Dr,Patrick Mabou); was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Ivory Coast) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i be live that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-Robert Anthony, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the omen's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 772 907 292 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or principled to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedian incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours
in love,
miss Meena

===
Moderator notes: same phone number as jennifermabou46@yahoo.com in this topic.
Same pictures/

+221772907292
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
photos-1.jpg
this is a scammer who emailed me
Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: format phone number and trace.
sham pain
New survivor

meena mabou

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Good Morning,
Looks like you've stumbled across one of the Refugees. Can you post a copy of the header? Be sure to edit out your information. Also if you have the E-mail address that would be helpful.

This thread will be moved to the refugee section of our forum.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

norahkarume@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 24, 2015 1:33 am

Norah Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear,
How are you today? I hope you are fine. It is a compliment and a pleasure to write to you at this moment. However, I am happy to inform you of the successful I've had the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner who from United Kingdom. Meanwhile, I don't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those fund despite that you missed me somehow. There is no doubt that you will help me if you were skeptical and concerned about the issue.

Now contact the Rev Father John Paul, who is in charge of the refugee camp now, his email address is
(reverendpaul11@hotmail.com) and his phone number (+221-764-677-118) ask him to send you a bank draft check of $ 500, 000.00 US dollars which i raised in your favor for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

Thank you very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev Father John Paul, and give him your address and your contact phone number where he can send the bank draft check to you. I remembered that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father John Paul, on your behalf for you to get the bank draft check, so feel free to get in contact with him without any delay. You may not hear from me in three months or more from now for security reasons.
Best regards, Norah

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.214.104] by web172001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 May 2015 15:47:01 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/522 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1432392421.20704.YahooMailBasic@web172001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 15:47:01 +0100
Subject: HELLO GOOD NEWS FROM Norah

PHONE NUMBER:
+221764677118
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

judithwilton3@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:26 am

Zorpia:

Hello.I was very impressed to your profile and i feel to have a good friendship with you, my name judith so feel free to contact me mail(judithwilton3@gmail.c om )so that i can send you a picture and tell you more about me

judith
23, Mountain View, California, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Germany.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

judithwilton3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:04 pm

ADDITIONS:

Good Day my dearest one,

Thanks For Your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss judith wilton,26 years old girl from Republic of Ivory Coast in the town called Darfur,the daughter of Late Dr warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly, the Minister of National Security and former commanding General of the Armed Forces of Ivory Coast under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

So I decided to run out of the country to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6, 800, 000.00 Dollars (Sis Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

After the incidence that happened to my father, my mother started having high blood temperature, which later affected her heart,is not up to three months my mother also gave up to ghost too, after that period my uncle began to threaten my life, and those people that killed my father. But i manage to escaped to a close country Dakar capital of Senegal, were i am residing as a refugee, and now contacting you believing you are honest and trust worthy to help me to receive the money in your account for investment, I have decided in compensating you with 20% of the total amount for your kind gesture, if you will not like to get my hand into marriage.

Please do take your time to go through this mail, put consideration while reading it and get back to me so that I will simply introduce you to the Finance house where the fund are being kept now. Because i have inform the bank my plan to claim my late father money which i am the next of kin, the bank told me, to look for foreign partner that will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the Law of this country. I have document's which my Father used deposit the money in the bank, which i will send to you later. I am waiting for your response. with your detail contact like your phone number your home address and any other detail of yours.i attach here is my picture, in case you want to call me please call me with our Reverend Fathers phone number because we are not allow to use our own phone here in the refugee camp, Rev. Pastor john Godswill In (St John Church) His office telephone (+221 - 777 003503 ). Email address:
markudumar@gmail.com

Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Judith Wilton, he will send for me to come to his office to answer your call, i am looking forward to hear from you soonest . Thanks and God bless. Take Care, Miss Judith

HEADER:
Received: from mail-lb0-x241.google.com (mail-lb0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::241])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id or2si391724lbb.38.2015.09.07.02.25.52
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 07 Sep 2015 02:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::241 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=judithwilton3@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-lb0-x241.google.com with SMTP id o4so4657383lbp.0
for <CLIPPED>; Mon, 07 Sep 2015 02:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.152.120.74 with SMTP id la10mr15951293lab.37.1441617952418;
Mon, 07 Sep 2015 02:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.21.223 with HTTP; Mon, 7 Sep 2015 02:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 02:25:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CALk8sKcHJq0Ne-Rg4iwr==cMKGyv0P+PF3avxr+xa9sFHd=kVQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Day my dearest one,

please my dear i am waiting to hear from you so

Hello My dearest,

Honey my beloved Late Father told me about the existing of this deposited fund in one of the leading Bank in London as his last word and warn me to keep it secret to my self for my future before he gave up to the ghost because i am the only child of my beloved Mother before my Father married to my step mother as his Second wife in order to get a Male child which My Father still didn't have any child from my Step Mother before his suddenly death after 3 months they got married.

I have been keeping this information Secretly for my self alone when staying with my Step Mother in my Country after the unexpected death of my Late beloved Parents. May their Souls Rest in Peace Amen! i have never told anybody about the existing of this deposit since after the death of my parents because i open the length side of my Foam where i usually sleep in my Father's Old house and hide the deposit information secretly for my future which nobody see or know about it except me.

I run to this Refugee Camp since 6 months ago because my wicked step mother have sale some of my Late Father's 7 big houses in the Capital City of our Country which i don't know what she used the money for upon that, she kept me hungry and suffering with no feeding in my Country only because she have radically searched everywhere in my Fathers Rooms looking for my late father foreign account information because her mother told her that i know where the account information is but she didn't found where i hide it so she have planed to kill me because she suspect that i will be the one that hide my Late Father's International account information. so the next thing she do was to hide my International Passport and all my valuable traveling documents include with my National Identification and my birth certificate infact everything important documents that bears my name which can identify me in order to keep me stranded not to travel out of our Country anymore
until she see the foreign account information But I thank the Almighty God who rescue my life from her Evil plan and lead me to this Refugee Camp by his work of Miracle as God. honestly i will glorify the Lord because God is so merciful to my dear life.

I have been keeping this information secret here in the Camp for long time ago but i have suffered so much in this Refugee Camp which it seen to me that i will remain in this difficult Refugee Camp suffering or die here, if i can't trust someone to help me out in this Transfer because i have severally called the Bank where my Late Father deposit this total $6.8 Us dollars with my Name as the Next of Kin, i have pleaded the Bank Management to send me some money from my late Fathers deposit in order for me to obtain a new international passport as well as other valuable traveling papers which can help me out of this Refugee Camp and even i pleaded the Bank manager to help me with only $500 dollars from my Late Father's deposit in they bank for my feeding here in this Camp but the Bank refuse my demand and clarify me that according to they Banking Operating system in regards to they legal agreement with my late Father Dr warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly,, they
bank can't
deduct any money even $1 out from my late Father's Account for any reason due to they banking policy.

So the Bank Transfer manager later Advice me to look for any trustworthy person whom can legal represent me as the Next of kin representative to provide Bank Account on my behalf for they Bank to transfer all this total $6.8 Million us dollars complete out from my Late Father Bank Account to any of my trusty representative Bank Account in the world and the Bank clarify me that this is the only alternative and final solution to help my self.

The Bank told me this since 4 months ago but i refuse to disclose this information to anyone because people are very wicked and i am afraid to loose the money and my life because if my next step mother whom i took as my mother can plan evil to kill me because of this money, what of other people which i don't even know they life. this is what i think in my Heart and it's is the reason that still keeping me suffering in this difficult and painful Refugee Camp till today because i don't wanted to tell anybody about the existing of this deposit.

My dear, before i contact you for the first time, i have pick your profile since 3 weeks ago praying and fasting over it asking God to convince me in any means as he rescue my Life from my Step Mother evil plan and by his mighty Grace for me to know and be convinced that you are a true gift of help to me from heaven, someone whom will not betray and kill me in order to take all the advantages of my Life immediately after the Bank transfer this $6.8 Million Us dollars to his position but after my fasting and praying, i have a dream where you are cleaning the tears in my eye's, consoling my heart and encouraging me to be more strong that my future are saved in your hand and will still be brighter than ever i have experienced since the death of my parents and you took me around many beautiful places in your Country and we are celebrating our happy life together so this is the reason i contact you and i believed and convinced in my heart, you will never
betray me upon the successfully of this transfer into your account.
Thank you so much for your good heart, i hope all my explanation will be very clear and well understood by you.I am waiting for your mail as soon as you read this mail ok you can call me in this number ok (+221 - 777 003503 ). i will like to hear from you ok today
Yours Truly,Miss, Judith

HEADER;
Received: from mail-lb0-x22b.google.com (mail-lb0-x22b.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id wq1si1701254lbb.75.2015.09.08.01.00.54
for <CLIPPED>
Tue, 08 Sep 2015 01:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22b as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=judithwilton3@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-lb0-x22b.google.com with SMTP id ao8so45422324lbc.3
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 08 Sep 2015 01:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.112.36.229 with SMTP id t5mr20858135lbj.61.1441699254108;
Tue, 08 Sep 2015 01:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.21.223 with HTTP; Tue, 8 Sep 2015 01:00:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 01:00:53 -0700
Message-ID: <CALk8sKcFTvtddPcJa=uy-4kf60N_f1ZSVH1q_R+zMX7JKWTssA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello My dearest,

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Darling,

Good day my sweetheart and how are you doing today with hope all is well and fine thanks be to God almighty who gives you health in more abundantly Amen.I thank you once again for your kindness towards me, Remember Honey age does not matter what matters is love i trust you my dear that is why i am giving you all this information's.

My love is for you and you alone, l will like to hear your voice every time can call me with this number +221 - 777 003503 , it is the Reverend Pastor Matins Number here in the camp. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information's of the bank are as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON.

36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB

BARCLAYS, United kingdom.

Tel: +447 031 879 629

Tel: +447 031 853 532

Fax: 703 185 353 24

Email/Email: barclaycostcare@aol.co.uk

baclayscustomers@accountant.com

Contact Person:John Campbell

Operations Director of Foreign Transport Remittance Department

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT

Name of Father: Dr Ibrahim Coulibaly

Next of kin: Miss Judith Ibrahim

Amount: US$6, 800, 000.00 Dollars

Account Number: BLB/0100030002420/960/89

SWIFT Code: RBSTGB2L

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.8 million USA dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin, My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation OK. l am waiting to hear from you soonest..

Yours forever.
Judith Ibrahim

HEADER:
Received: from mail-la0-x242.google.com (mail-la0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c03::242])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id de10si5617888lac.117.2015.09.08.22.56.56
for <CLIPPED>
Tue, 08 Sep 2015 22:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::242 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c03::242;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::242 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=judithwilton3@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-la0-x242.google.com with SMTP id mm4so8479690lab.3
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 08 Sep 2015 22:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED=
X-Received: by 10.152.170.230 with SMTP id ap6mr27024961lac.73.1441778216358;
Tue, 08 Sep 2015 22:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.21.223 with HTTP; Tue, 8 Sep 2015 22:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 22:56:56 -0700
Message-ID: <CALk8sKfs5KMRHyvvMxvac7jJeRKeBW2Yju2xzB7QkNOBxogd0g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR MORE INFORMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER (With Banker Script above it)
Welcome To

The Barclays Bank Plc

United Kingdom.

Registered in London No. 90312.
Registered Office: 54 Lombard Streat London
EC3P 3AH PHONE: +447035928017

For Your Kind Attention Mr. CLIPPED, UR:Ref 10.09.2015

We have received your current inquiry about the estate of one of our late customers and I am writing to you in respect to your mail which we received today.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin her late father's fund deposit to our bank here)that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her Father. Late:Dr warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly.was our customer with sum substantial amount of money (US$6, 800, 000.00 Dollars) which he deposit with us.Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent her.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal.

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of fund deposit certificate issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Senegal.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to treat our customers with utmost truth and Sincerity.

For more information/s please contact me The World operational/Transfer Officer for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. John Campbell,

PHONE: +447035928017 +44 777 364 5697

E-MAIL: barclaycostcare@aol.co.uk

baclayscustomers@accountant.com

For more directives / clarifications.

(World Operational Wire Transfer Department Officer).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Honey In Life,

Compliment of the day and also about your state of health which is the most important thing my life with hope all is well and fine to you thanks be to God almighty who gives you good health in more abundantly Amen,

And thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well now about the request the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate which i Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal,l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in(Senegalese Bar Association) who will help us in preparing the documents for us.

Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON. . to the account in Your country. His contact in formations are as follows,

Bar. BACRE WALY LAW FIRM
SOLICITOR AND PROPERTY
ADDRESS RUE KM 5 BLVD DU LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL
PRIVATE TELEPHONE +221781627632
OFFICE NUMBER +221 338601335
EMAIL EMAIL: barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com

Please my dear i will like you to contact for the possibility of getting the power of attorney and also sworn an affidavit of support from the federal high court which will be in your, to enable the transaction into your account, please try all your best for me, i am hopping to hear from you with love and care.........

Thanks Yours Faithfully,
Judith

HEADER:
Received: from mail-lb0-x242.google.com (mail-lb0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::242])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kg7si280042lbc.176.2015.09.11.01.28.15
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::242 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::242;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of judithwilton3@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::242 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=judithwilton3@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-lb0-x242.google.com with SMTP id ti1so3713292lbb.3
for <CLIPPED>; Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.152.10.71 with SMTP id g7mr40310466lab.61.1441960095623;
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.21.223 with HTTP; Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:28:15 -0700
Message-ID: <CALk8sKcT8N80_FG=091B4QP++N=XLA-eAfC434YU+b5uNZp-dQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: His contact in formations are as follows

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
ATTENTION

12/09/ 2015
Mr.CLIPPED,

For the purpose of introduction I'm Barrister Bacre Waly. chief presiding Attorney to the BACRE Waly LAW FIRM. AND ASSOCIATES (I.C.A) SENEGALESE,

Regards to the subject matter on how to secure the release of the valuable fund that is now in the custody of the Barclays Bank PLC, where the fund was initially deposited. my law firm has accepted to render our legitimate service to your end, and i have gotten the death certificate of the late disease together with account information from your partner Miss Judith Wilton I will help you and also guide you in a proper manner to get those documents required from bank which is my job and i am always at peoples service.

The power of attorney will cost you $250 Dollars Dollars (Two hundred and fifty Dollars ) It will obtained and notarized at the High Court of Senegal with stamp of approval on the documents.

The letter of administration and affidavit of oath will be sworn on your behalf at the Magistrate Court and it will cost you the sum of $200 Dollars (Two Hundred Dollars) only.

Our service/administrative fee which you will be required to pay is sum $130.00 Dollars (One Hundred and Thirty Dollars) all together with the consultation fees only.

So those documents you need will cost you exactly $580 Dollars only, below is the break down of why it will cost you .

This Amount should be paid before we proceed as this will be used in procuring and notarizing the said documents at the Judiciary authority of the Republic of Senegal.

As soon as we receive this amount from you, we shall commence our service which will take us within 48hrs to complete.

You should make the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER: or MONEY GRAM , the payment has to paid in my secretary's name below

SENDER'S NAME: ..........(YOUR NAME)

RECEIVER'S NAME: .........(MY NAME) ABRAHIM FELIX

ADDRESS ...............DAKAR-SENEGAL

AMOUNT: ...............(THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU SEND) $580 Dollars only,

TEST QUESTION: ...............(QUESTION FOR SECURITY)

ANSWER: .................(SECURITY ANSWER)

MTCN NUMBER: ..........( MONEY TRANSFER NUMBER)

Note: As soon as you send the money, furnish me details via email the
following information.

(a): the transfer security code number.
(b): The full name and address of the sender.
(c): The test question and answer you choose.

TRY AND INFORM ME BY E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING;

Finally , here is my office address , phone number +221 777 289 062,
---------------------- Bacre Waly Law Chambers -------------

Bar. BACRE WALY LAW FIRM
SOLICITOR AND PROPERTY
DAKAR-SENEGAL
PRIVATE TELEPHONE +221 777 289 062
EMAIL: barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com

I PROMISE TO SERVE MY CLIENTS WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES

HEADER:
Received: from mail-lb0-x242.google.com (mail-lb0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::242])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f10si3794774lae.88.2015.09.12.10.27.01
for <CLIPPED>
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::242 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::242;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::242 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-lb0-x242.google.com with SMTP id o4so5564291lbp.0
for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
X-Received: by 10.152.18.164 with SMTP id x4mr4604203lad.35.1442078821393;
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.99.38 with HTTP; Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 05:27:01 -1200
Message-ID: <CA+7cQwJ6y7HapN_1-CyzDys8GGtmJZyHrW4GSdPw1sqD+hoB8g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?INFORMATION_FROM_THE_FEDERAL_HIGH_COURT_DAKAR_SENEGA?=
=?UTF-8?Q?L=2E=E2=80=8F=E2=80=8E?=

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
ATTENTION

13/09/ 2015
Mr.CLIPPED,

This is to inform you that the content of your mail is understood and i will advise you to use this bank account below and make the payment and scan to be the payment receipt as soon as you send the money.

However i would have prefer money gram or Ria transfer but nevertheless ask you demanded for bank account go ahead and make the payment.

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

2. ACCOUNT NAME.. KAMARA ISATU

3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....005002120004

4. SWIFT CODE... AFRISNDAXXX

5. BANK CODE... SN100

6. CODE GUICHET..01022

7. CLE RIB....22

8. IBAN... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 1200 0422

Bar. BACRE WALY LAW FIRM
SOLICITOR AND PROPERTY
DAKAR-SENEGAL

HEADER:
Received: from mail-la0-x243.google.com (mail-la0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c03::243])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g9si6252910lab.172.2015.09.13.04.37.10
for <CLIPPED>
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 04:37:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::243 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c03::243;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::243 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-la0-x243.google.com with SMTP id j9so6711628lag.2
for <CLIPPED>; Sun, 13 Sep 2015 04:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.112.155.195 with SMTP id vy3mr8359085lbb.9.1442144230524;
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 04:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.99.38 with HTTP; Sun, 13 Sep 2015 04:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 23:37:10 -1200
Message-ID: <CA+7cQw+Vz-TsGjSYzhVuW1habLzDsrm4RCVWB7onLv22YGDHyg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Bar. BACRE WALY LAW FIRM

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777003503

+447773645697
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447035928017
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031879629
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031853532
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +70318535324
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Kazakhstan number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221781627632

+221338601335
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221777289062
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ceciliauda@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:40 pm

cecilia
Female / Single

Slogan
hello
About Me
i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letter
Looking For
i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letter
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 134
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests letter
Activities letter
Books letter
Movies letter
Music letter
TV Shows letter
Background / Cultural Values
Languages Spanish
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

Hi, my dear

How are you doing today, I am cecilia uda i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via (ceciliauda@yahoo . c om) so that i will send my
picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your
mail in my mail box soon, (ceciliauda@yahoo.com)

(CECILIAUDA @ YAHOO . COM)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:00 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ATTENTION

21/09/ 2015
Mr.CLIPPED,

You are advise to use this below bank account and make the payment immediately and you are to scan to me the payment receipt as soon as the payment is done.

RECEIVER NAME: EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301010026616

IBAN NO: SN153 01301 301010026616 82

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)

ADDRESS: ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

Bar. BACRE WALY LAW FIRM
SOLICITOR AND PROPERTY
DAKAR-SENEGAL

HEADER:
Received: from mail-la0-x244.google.com (mail-la0-x244.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c03::244])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t6si16841448lbw.144.2015.09.21.12.13.09
for <CLIPPED>
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::244 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c03::244;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::244 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barristerbacrewaly@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-la0-x244.google.com with SMTP id p12so7766451lam.1
for <CLIPPED>; Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.152.28.100 with SMTP id a4mr8250795lah.46.1442862788906;
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.99.38 with HTTP; Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 07:13:08 -1200
Message-ID: <CA+7cQwJu6b37zZwd-RsiCd8zKqNj+RMqinz8bH_FZCvTp91+Sw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NEW BANK ACCOUNT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dhlexpressdeliveryorder@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:19 pm

Senegal Recovery Scam:
Dakar dhl Diplomatic Express
website. . http:/ /www.dhl.com
e-mail. dhlexpressdeliveryorder@gmail.com
Tele. . +221765573932

Attention:
Dear Customer,
You are to be inform that a package is been received in your favour from one reverend father Chris thomas here in Republic of Senegal, the content of the package is Fund worth of $300,000.00 US Dollars only. It was deposited to us by Reverend father Chris thomas We are here by writing to inform you about this package and for you to comfirm it and get back to us for the delivering of the package to you.
Kindly recomfirm and send your following information. .

Name. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Country. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Destination. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Address. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Postal address. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Home Address. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Telephon Number. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thank you,
Sign,

MR, ALOZIE EMMANUEL

HEADER:
Received: from mail-oi0-x241.google.com (mail-oi0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e196si11090056oih.44.2015.09.29.05.54.35
for <CLIPPED>
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 05:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-oi0-x241.google.com with SMTP id i136so266385oib.3
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 05:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED
X-Received: by 10.202.193.65 with SMTP id r62mr13689174oif.1.1443531275308;
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 05:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.212.69 with HTTP; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 05:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:54:35 +0000
Message-ID: <CALkQhdWtJZz4z406O_M1Pm0eOLD-LjdJsUZ036k+nxYHhv_bKQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dakar dhl Diplomatic Express

PHONE NUMBER:
+221765573932
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dhlexpressdeliveryorder@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:44 pm

WELCOME TO DHL COMPANY SERVICES DAKAR REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
DHL Senegal S.A.R.L.
Rue FX Rue Leon Gontran Damas
Fann Residence
TAG # DHLXX441122 - BATCH # DHLCMPLN11144, TEL: +221765573932
DHL CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: (dhlexpressdeliveryorder@gmail.com )

Dear Customer,
DHL Courier Company Dakar branch wishe to inform you that your package is register from Reverend Chris Thomas.CODE #( RRRRRFSC1133 ) is now ready to deliver to you. Your package is properly sealed and register with your information and will be deliver to you within 72hours as the depositor registered the package along with some vital documents required by DHL Courier Company under delivery rules and regulation to effect the delivery to your destnation without any further delay.
Also we can confirm to you that we have your correct information and the delivery of your package will commence by friday 2 october 2015, as soon as we receive our shipping fee of $150.00 from you and you should know that, this measures of charging shipping fee is to always protect the package of our customers and to ensure the safety

delivery to his or her destination. According to our delivery strategy, The delivery of your package to your destination will cost you sum of $150.00 usd only and the shipping fee of $150. should send to our account officer Mr.Alozie emmanuel via Western Union or Money Gram only with the following details;

RECEIVERS NAME: Alozie emmanuel
CITY: Dakar
QUESTION: PEACE
ANSWER: LOVE
AMOUNT : $150
PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND TO US
Money transfer control number (MTCN)
Senders Name
Senders address

REGISTRATION CODE;
SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS,
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO RRRRRRFSC1133

DHL Courier Company will proceed and complete the delivery of your package within 72 hours upon the confirmation of the shipping fee, Your urgent respond is needed so that we will be aware that you have received this message. We will forward the tracking number of your package once the delivery commence after receiving the shipping fee.
Feel free to call us on +221765573932 for any enquirers about your shipment
Yours Sincerely

Alozie emmanuel
Mobile Phone; +221765573932

HEADER:
Received: from mail-oi0-x244.google.com (mail-oi0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a190si12705527oib.47.2015.09.29.15.57.29
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:57:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-oi0-x244.google.com with SMTP id x17so1094061oix.1
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.176.9 with SMTP id z9mr300956oie.105.1443567449544; Tue,
29 Sep 2015 15:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.212.69 with HTTP; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5v+xXyH3Y6gVxJnW8Tv39hy=d3wvX2WAXGAUHRwVLR79g@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CALkQhdWtJZz4z406O_M1Pm0eOLD-LjdJsUZ036k+nxYHhv_bKQ@mail.gmail.com>
<CAAbCh5v+xXyH3Y6gVxJnW8Tv39hy=d3wvX2WAXGAUHRwVLR79g@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:57:29 +0000
Message-ID: <CALkQhdW4MqpeTXc3-HgD48jO2uUKFmUzRkYdXpYY78094wdJTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dakar dhl Diplomatic Express
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dhlexpressdeliveryorder@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:05 am

delivery to his or her destination. According to our delivery strategy, The delivery of your package to your destination will cost you sum of $150.00 usd only and the shipping fee of $150. should send to our account officer Mr.Alozie emmanuel via Western Union or Money Gram only with the following details;

RECEIVERS NAME: Alozie emmanuel
CITY: Dakar
QUESTION: PEACE
ANSWER: LOVE
AMOUNT : $150
PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND TO US
Money transfer control number (MTCN)
Senders Name
Senders address

REGISTRATION CODE;
SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS,
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO RRRRRRFSC1133

DHL Courier Company will proceed and complete the delivery of your package within 72 hours upon the confirmation of the shipping fee, Your urgent respond is needed so that we will be aware that you have received this message. We will forward the tracking number of your package once the delivery commence after receiving the shipping fee.
Feel free to call us on +221765573932 for any enquirers about your shipment
Yours Sincerely

Alozie emmanuel
Mobile Phone; +221765573932

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ob0-x22b.google.com (mail-ob0-x22b.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22b])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id xy6si4785783obc.95.2015.10.02.04.29.25
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 02 Oct 2015 04:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22b as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22b;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22b as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dhl.expressdeliveryorder@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-ob0-x22b.google.com with SMTP id da8so73093351obb.1
for <CLIPPED>; Fri, 02 Oct 2015 04:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.183.3.7 with SMTP id bs7mr8780230obd.45.1443785365349; Fri,
02 Oct 2015 04:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.212.69 with HTTP; Fri, 2 Oct 2015 04:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5sKL2PwNcwhNED0OfZn7XP5QwB42OHLwB18dAPraPsFWQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:29:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CALkQhdWxJt2mnHeNiMqBdffiDfUCNZn=jvkQUcFYGnef5+GdsQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dakar dhl Diplomatic Express
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.