Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracejames030@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gracejames030@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Message on a free dating site:

Hi

My name is Grace, your profile are excellent

and interesting,i will also like to get close to know you,

Kindly respond to my email (gracejames030@yahoo.com)

to enable you have my pictures,

believing that we could be a good friend in future.

I'm waiting for your mail.

Loving,

Grace

Profile elements:

Grace - gold member...
Female / Single
25 - Richmond / United States
Current Location Reston/ United Kingdom

grace.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracejames030@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:41 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Dear,
Thanks once again for your prompt respond to my mail, I've now believed that i found a true friend.
Meanwhile, in my previous mail i told that i have something important that i wish to disclose to you about myself,Dear,My life has been rubble with all sort of problem in which i have nobody to explain other than you if you can render me any assistance in my present situation.My family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.my late father Dr James Keita, was general merchant in Bamako the capital of my country,and a successful top businessman in the Region,He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the ungodly rebels group in the midst of the civil war and political unrest period in the country.I was only one that left alive now out of a family of five. I managed to escape to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now under humanitarian agency here since the middle of the crisis.I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still
political instability , silent killings and series of atrocities over there. I lost so much, my parents , my sister and one lovely brother as well as some other relatives and family's capital investments .I wish to develop a long term lasting relationship with you if you would possibly like it, as God will provide for me. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relative now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Reverend John who is a missionary and a staff under the agency, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Reverend Telephone number is(+221765655811) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. my
condition here i don't have any right or privileged to anything been money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i almost finish my course to obtain the my degree before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is Four Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($4.5M ) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above
i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Note that upon deduction of expenditure i will offer you 20 percent of the money from the balance of total amount.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and also hardworking.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me , Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in lovely,
Grace

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.15.198] by web162601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:50:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciwNCiAgICAgICAgIFRoYW5rcyBvbmNlIGFnYWluIGZvciB5b3VyIHByb21wdCByZXNwb25kIHRvIG15IG1haWwsIEkndmUgbm93IGJlbGlldmVkIHRoYXQgaSBmb3VuZCBhIHRydWUgZnJpZW5kLg0KTWVhbndoaWxlLCBpbiBteSBwcmV2aW91cyBtYWlsIGkgdG9sZCB0aGF0IGkgaGF2ZSBzb21ldGhpbmcgaW1wb3J0YW50IHRoYXQgaSB3aXNoIHRvIGRpc2Nsb3NlIHRvIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteXNlbGYsRGVhcixNeSBsaWZlIGhhcyBiZWVuIHJ1YmJsZSB3aXRoIGFsbCBzb3J0IG9mIHByb2JsZW0gaW4gd2gBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1411465845.53772.YahooMailBasic@web162601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:50:45 -0700
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Thanks for your kindness my dear,I really appreciate your effort that you wish to help me.
Below are the account details and information of my late father's bank, Please copy the
message under the line forward the bank so that they let you know the procedures how to
transfer the entire fund into your account and don't hesitate to use the two email addresses
so that we won't record failure or unnecessary delay from the bank
Note,I have already sent an introduction letter the bank that you 're my partner who wish to
help me receive the money in his account.
I will wait to read from you the answer from the bank.
Yours lovely,
Grace

(royalbankcustomercare@englandmail.com)
(royalbankdepttoftransfer@aol.co.uk )
=====================================================================

CLIPPED

Dear Mr.William Beckford,
I,Mr.CLIPPEDare writing on behalf of my partner Grace James regarding to her
late Mr James Keita of Mali 's fund that was deposited in royal bank of Scotland before
his death,below are the account Reference details;ACCOUNT NUMBER:0494314951057/
RBOSGB2L/GB26BOFS8, I'm representing Miss Grace James as my foreign partner as
well as the next of kin to the her late father's fund,
I wish to know the procedures and possibility of repatriation of the fund into my bank
account in my country.
Sir your urgent response to the inquiry is high important.
Thank You,
Mr.CLIPPED

The account details:
BANK NAME:ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
BENEFICIARY:JAMES KEITA
NEXT OF KIN; GRACE JAMES
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0494314951057
SWIFT/BIC Code: RBOSGB2L
IBAN:GB26BOFS8
LONDON,UK
TEL : +447024080588
FAX : +447024099543
Email: royalbankdepttoftransfer@aol.co.uk
Email: royalbankcustomercare@englandmail.com

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.24.10] by web162603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:13:07 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,VGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGtpbmRuZXNzIG15IGRlYXIsSSByZWFsbHkgYXBwcmVjaWF0ZSB5b3VyIGVmZm9ydCB0aGF0IHlvdSB3aXNoIHRvIGhlbHAgbWUuDQpCZWxvdyBhcmUgdGhlIGFjY291bnQgZGV0YWlscyBhbmQgaW5mb3JtYXRpb24gb2YgbXkgbGF0ZSBmYXRoZXIncyBiYW5rLCBQbGVhc2UgY29weSB0aGUgDQptZXNzYWdlIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBsaW5lIGZvcndhcmTCoCB0aGUgYmFuayBzbyB0aGF0IHRoZXkgbGV0IHlvdSBrbm93IHRoZSBwcm9jZWR1cmVzIGhvdyB0byANCnRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBlbnQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1411596787.82909.YahooMailBasic@web162603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:13:07 -0700
Subject: ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM GRACE

Dear I've gotten the lawyer's details,below are the contact information to reach him,
Kindly write a brief letter to the lawyer and know how he can get us these documents
===========================
A POWER OF ATTORNEY
AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH
NOTARY PUBLIC RECORD
===========================
that were requested by my late father's bank before they could transfer the fund into your
account.Because the documents must bear you name as my representative.
Please I am waiting for your urgent response.
Yours lovely,
Grace.

----------------------------------------

THOMAS LAW CHAMBRES DE CABINET
BARRISTER LEWIS A. THOMAS
ADDRESS: 120 NORD FOIRE
DAKAR, SENEGAL
TEL: +221-778787198
Email: thomaslawchambres@gmail.com
Email:thomaslawchambres@hotmail.com

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.12.26] by web162601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:25:37 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBJJ3ZlIGdvdHRlbiB0aGUgbGF3eWVyJ3MgZGV0YWlscyxiZWxvdyBhcmUgdGhlIGNvbnRhY3QgaW5mb3JtYXRpb24gdG8gcmVhY2ggaGltLA0KS2luZGx5IHdyaXRlIGEgYnJpZWYgbGV0dGVyIHRvIHRoZSBsYXd5ZXIgYW5kIGtub3cgaG93IGhlIGNhbiBnZXQgdXMgdGhlc2UgZG9jdW1lbnRzDQo9PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT0NCkEgUE9XRVIgT0YgQVRUT1JORVkNCkFOIEFGRklEQVZJVCBPRiBPQVRIDQpOT1RBUlkgUFVCTElDIFJFQ09SRA0KPT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/786 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1411835137.43581.YahooMailBasic@web162601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:25:37 -0700
Subject: The lawyer's contact information

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765655811
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447024080588
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447024099543
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221778787198
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
Name of the Bank:United Bank for Africa (UBA) Senegal
Address: Unite 8 N''561 rond point case bi Dakar Senegal
Name of the Account Holder: P. B.
Account Number: Ending 5504
Swift code : UNAFSNDA
IBAN : SN153
Code guichet : 01304
Cle Rib : 80
1ST time I have received this account number from a scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gracejames030@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Second account used by the scammer:
NAME OF BANK: UBA BANK, SENEGAL

GUICHET CODE: 01304

ACCOUNT NUMBER: CLIPPED 2747

BANK CODE: SN153

CLE RIB:09

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA

ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY:MR P. JOSEPH

ADDRESS;ROUND POINT CASE BI,

DAKAR,SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.