Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

faithsmith25@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

faithsmith25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Faith
Female / Single
28 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
hello
About Me
I will like to get to know you and see if we can make things real together that is why I'm sending you this message, i am new to this site and i really want to see how it will work for me, you are even the first man to chat with on this site and hope to have what i want from you i have been hurt before that is why i am on the this site when i caught my best friend making love to my ex boy friend but i have erased all this from my past.I'm a single 27 F' no kid never married still looking for the right man
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 180
Weight(kg) 80
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Administrative / Secretarial / Clerical
Profession self
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aquarius

Hello,

I'm Faith,I was browsing the profiles when I came across your page. I found myself thinking,I can't help wanting to know more about you I want you to know that age is just a number all we need together is trust and honest so Let's exchange some emails and get to know each other.I realize we aren't exactly across the street from each other but you never know what the future may bring us.Please write me an private email to : faithsmith25@hotmail.com I will be hope to hear from you soon so we can know much about each other better and i can feel comfortable to send you my picture directly to your email .....

P.S Do not reply back to the site just send me an email to my email address so i can be able to send my picture to you and little about myself.....

Hugz

faith
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: faithsmith25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:38 pm

My Additions: (Romance turned trunk box Scam)
Hello,

How are you. I was really happy to read your email. My name is Faith smith I am a single and i am originated from Australia never been married and i have no kid, although i am willing to have maybe 3 in the nearest future and you? well life is good and it is fine, how is life treating you over there? i am presently in Nigeria in West African to be precise due to some confidential matters and i will be back home soon, I am looking for the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife, well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease. I am educated with high goals, morals and integrity.

My father was a successful business man he was a contractor, I went to the Victoria University Melbourne spent like 5 years there and after that i begin to work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for life, hope you could be the one age is nothing to me, but loving, caring and open minded. I think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything and i think meeting each other face to face would also be nice so i will stop here and be waiting for your reply, I have some questions for you and i hope you will answer them with honest and open minded, waiting for your respond.

I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with. I’m a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of rive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real lady looking for a real man, I love to be with my loved ones all alone and be with her for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes i was born and brought up in Australia

I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for life, hope you could be the one age is nothing to me, but loving, caring and open minded. I think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything and i think meeting each other face to face would also be nice.

You must be wondering why i choose men from my home country they attracts me must be the eyes, the walk, the language, the interest about culture. I believe you have a different way of thinking about relationships more serious more devoted to his woman and caring... .i have experienced that in the past... so i know what i am looking for. I'm real.....1000 percent, my heart is like a lion:) i have been through a failed relationship and other things, but i am still here standing and not giving up on love... its there somewhere i believe. So i will stop here and be waiting for your reply, I have some questions for you and i hope you will answer them with honest and open minded, waiting for your respond.

What do you like in a lady ? Are you a player or for real ? Are you single, married or divorced? Do you have kids? What do you do for a living?Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet? What do you do for fun and in your free time? Tell me about yourself ? How do you treat your woman?
Thank you so much for taking your time to read my letter and i think this is enough for first letter and i hope to read from you soon.
Kiss and hugs,
Faith........

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W43 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 15:45:35 -0700
X-TMN: [8v+nPjIWXHOHLpjR0+6rkiySLVh8aoRE]
X-Originating-Email: [faithsmith25@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W4360D3782C3C67A546F547D1C10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: faithsmith25@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f2ad9311-b647-4067-aeef-92eedb1f3dcb_"

Hello baby,

thank you so much for answering my questions let me tell you more about myself, to me I like watching stormy weather and smell of rain and the feeling of the energy after a storm, going to educational lectures, beaches, watching movies shows, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee. long walks, exploring around the city. somewhat ambitious, imaginative, kind, sensitive, self-confident, generous to a fault, and loyal. I love lounging, traveling, conversation, people watching and site seeing. I'm not a Vegan, I love to cook also interested in investment, trading, technology, engineering or working for myself. I believe I am intelligent have the capacity to be a great friend and lover and open to possibilities with the right playmate are endless.

i am for real, because i dont have time for playing games around, because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. So i think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I’d like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you. I’m very appreciative of what people do for me and Ill reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a majorly turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open-minded think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I’d like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.

Well, I cant wait to hear from you soonest.

Kiss and Hugs,Faith

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W62 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S33.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:12:34 -0700
X-TMN: [j0Nv+0ZidDwjam5QHx1UkRd1M1DubTsy]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W625EE646D8C4AAC6F91F12D1CF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a495cdc1-bb91-4104-8ca1-1d679df60a84_"

Dear

It's so wonderfully, that we are getting to know each other, because from our mails and chats we learn about each other more and more, really? I'm interested in our correspondence so much, it's very interesting to learn about you, believe me, as a whole, I mail with you with a huge pleasure! I hope that it will be interesting for you to learn about my enthusiasmes, my favourite things as a whole:)

From music ??? :) I like to listening to musics of the following groups 'BonJovi', 'U2' , 'Cranberries','Scorpions', 'Elton John', and so on... In general, I like to listen to good and modern music and what kind of music do you like? It would be interesting for me to learn about it. Please, tell me, ok?

From movies? I like to look the comedies, fantastic films, romanticism and so on. But very huge impressions have left to me the films'The Lord Of Rings', 'Harry Potter'. I hope you have watched these films? But a special impression was in me for the film 'The Braveheart' by an actor Mel Gibson, where the war between England and Scotland is described. I like this film because it shows to me the natural spirit of the love and the love to a Native Land! I consider, that it's very important qualities, which all people in the world should have! Really? I hope that you have watched this film too and that you had a magnificent impressions from a viewing of this film. Mel Gibson has played his role as a talented actor on my opinion! I liked to watch the film 'Cruel Intentions', on my opinion, it's very sensual and instructive film for all youth. Also from comedies I liked the film 'Me, Myself And Irene' by the comic actor Jim Carrey:) I hope that you have watched this ridiculous films:) From a fantasy, I like the film' Planet Of The Apes', it's a very entertaining film to my opinion'. Also I want to tell to you, that I like to read books, especially the literature of the domestic writers: Tolstoy, Chehov, Pushkin, and so on. But I am in huge delight from the reading of the book S.King 'The Dark Tower', in my opinion, it's a very interesting book, where the main hero Roland is a purposeful man, he goes to the purpose, to a dark tower, and I like the quality of Roland is the purposefulness! I consider, that this is one of the important qualities of any man. I hope you will agree with me, really?

About food? Ok, from the favourite food dishes, I want to allocate a fried potatoes, various kind of soups, also I like meat too, I don't want to hide it from you:) I like fish and chicken so much, do you like chicken? It's so tasty. Also I like pizza so much. It's very tasty too, I like pizza with a cheese. I would like to say to you that I like fruits and vegetables, especially, an apple lemon, orange, banana, tomatoes, cucumbers and so on, there are many kinds of vitamins. Do you like to cook? Cos i am a good cook:).

Also about my favorite kind of sports, I like sport so much, do you like it? In winter I like to ski, it's cool to be on the fresh air. Also I like to play volleyball too. But most of all I like aerobics in my free time, on my opinion, this kind of sport helps to support my body in good form. Also I would like to say that I like to dance ball dances:) Have you ever danced the ball dance with any girl? :) It's so attractive and beautifully, really? I'm sure, that you would like to dance the ball dancing with me at once? :) It will be wonderful! Probably, in the future, i will dance the ball dancing with you, it would be cool! Really? :) down to you

About my hobbie? I like to collect various beautiful female magazines, about style, about female life for example and so on. For a small period of time, I have a large collection of different magazines. Simply, I like to read the best magazines.

I would like to tell you about my dreams too. I'm dreaming to drive a car in the future, it would be so cool and interesting. I'ld like to learn how to drive a car:) would you like to teach me how to drive a car at once? :) It will be kindly since its your side:) We should learn about each other ever more and more! Really...? It's very important to me!

The fact is that, if you know that on the statistics, majority of pairs have separated because they knew each other not enough, and I don't want to make a mistake at once, I hope that you will try to understand me. As I spoke to you earlier, we must learn about each other more and more from our chat ill we meet soon. I hope, that it will be interesting to hear more about me. Really? I would be very grateful to meet you and talk about your enthusiasmes, about your hobbies, what kind of music do you prefer? What kind of movies and another too?

Lots Of Love...

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W30 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:25:20 -0700
X-TMN: [L9cyAQuSM7+gHX+qsJku+CUfl88buv/H]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W30775532053E4DD39C78CED1CD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7912024b-b02e-4dff-8f46-f567226f5295_"

Hello my love,

I will be home next week my love, okay??? I really want to meet you by then my love. I love you so much and I can't wait to be with you my love.
I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank God.

You have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face.But I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved. I never thought this would happend, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see this thing through.
There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but with that comes lonely times. We have reached new and higher grounds and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets.

I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel. Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I believe it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few obstacles that we need to clear up, we are making it works now my love and i do hope soon we will meet each other and start a better life together, we can and i know we will survive. I will love to hear back from you as soon as possible OK, I have giving you my heart and my soul now and i do hope you will take good care of it?? please write me soon my babe.

P.S There is something which is very important that i wanted to tell you it all about me and my life and also the reasons why i am currently in Nigeria, you seems honest, serious and open minded that is why i wanna tell you this but am afraid to tell you cause i am afraid that you may tell another person and i want it as secret between us can you keep the secret?
Can't wait to read from you real soon my love.

Love always,
Faith ........

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W95 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S23.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 00:59:47 -0700
X-TMN: [fUfrcQdEoRtOUGWA+LrqkB22WmyGSl/9]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W952439614DF65CF9EEAF67D1CB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_6ec39ee9-e4f8-4f01-b3db-6334b2df6a91_"

Hello baby,

How are you and your work and thank you so much for your letter. I will like to tell you the reasons why I am currently in Nigeria, before we can move on. I've been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the country after the death of my Mom. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in Utah and United kingdom include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts where ever he is awarded. My first boy friend Ray, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Salt Lake, US. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, because he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this. Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave Australia to meet a friend in Nigeria whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with BVL (Bel Valves Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries in Nigeria) I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets and i felt no where to go than to leave the Australia and i have been working with oil and Gas long time and they just pay all my money and i told them am not working anymore so they give me all my shares

Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you over there, i want to come over to your end and stay with you. I don't want to live here anymore, you know is why i need your gesture assistance. How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here in Nigeria, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money (42million$) so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only and i deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage’s with a Security and Insurance Company who render (Private Diplomatic Delivery Service) and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to sends it to my husband over there because I'm returning home, then i paid them up their Custody and Security Fee.

So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while i pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 20% of the money in the box to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kind a perfect, i have obtained Customs papers for Private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a Private Delivery and check performed, it is free from Customs Checks. It will be delivered at your door step by the Diplomats of the Security Company, you do not need to burn out to receive it.

Every arrangement for the delivery is kind a perfect. Therefore, I want you to get back to me as soon as possible, so that you can help me make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the box gets to you, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival. Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 20% promise of the money to you. I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you soon and to meet you in person so that we can learn more about each other and start a new life together. Thank you

Lots of love,
Faith ................Hope you can be the man of my dream my love

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W1 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S29.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:43:24 -0700
X-TMN: [lkPNQ561+cNEceituP+bfHEMfVcJNRME]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W1D5ABDE125FEB3230A449D1C90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_87ee8298-f3eb-486b-bc00-bd990b1fb2f7_"

Hi my love,

How are you doing my love and thank you so much for your letter, i feel very excited to read from you and to know that you are willing to help me, Thank you so much once again my love and i don’t know how i am going to repay you for this. Honestly i really want to be with you and start a new life with you, I don’t care what you do, who you are or where you from okay, I naturally feel something strange inside of me and something is telling me that you are the true love of my life, so I don’t want to lose you baby..

Well am happy to hear from you that you can help me out and I'm using this time to promise you that if you can render the help as you said, after the 20% i promise you, i will surprise you in a way you dont expect and again for you to know that all am telling you is truth i attached the picture of my boxes and the certificate of deposit. All i finally need from you now is TRUST, because am really afraid of man since that stupid my x boy friend has done bad to me and i want you to know that this money is the only hope i have so please try to be faithful with me and i will fulfill my promised to you.

So all you need to do for me now to get the Boxes is to Contact the Security Company where my Boxes are been deposited, then you will instruct them that you want to know what it will take them to get your Fiancee's Traveling Luggage's kept with them, sent to you. Honey after you got the money here my love, i want us to invest my love and i want you to lead because you are the head of the family, Honey this is my dreams and i hope you will make it come to reality soon my love

While writing to them. Plesae do not tell them that the boxes contain money, just tell them my deposit details as below. Inform them to have the boxes shipped to you with immediate effect this week and honey this is my number you can text me so that they can easy for me and you to communicate here is my mobile number +13239208407 or you can give me your number so that i can text you my love
Thanks

THE CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY

Company: NIGERIA SECURITY COMPANY.

Contact Person: Mr jOHN (Custodian Manager)

Contact Email: snigeria10@yahoo.com

HERE ARE MY DEPOSIT DETAILS

Deposit Number: BB/881/05

Sort/Clearance Code: BB/576-45/MP56 33

Deposit Certificate #: BB 33 94 07

Consignment Description: 2 Traveling Boxes

Depositor: Miss; Faith smith

While contacting them by email, you will ask them what the shipment fee would be. You give them the delivery address, so that they would be able to tell you the estimated cost for the shipment. Again all you need to do is only send them an email including only my deposit detail and that you want to know what it will take them to get it shipped to you in a week time As soon as you contact the Security Company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to at testate to your request to have the boxes shipped to you. You can give them the delivery information while writing to them. Keep in touch.
Thanks.

Faith.......

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W94 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:53:01 -0700
X-TMN: [WRT4ZP2RZbq4d8Y99Bugpmabgs1VsRa4]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W9426B35591C6B6E770D384D1B60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_7231a4e4-7d88-431e-9938-f8615275db41_"

Lots of Photos:

PHONE NUMBER:
+13239208407
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Time Warner Cbl Info Svcs (ca) Dbatime Warner Cbl
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Faith wants me to join her on Facebook:
honey add me on facebook so that will can talk better my love i am waiting for you there my love Faith Jacobs Smith

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W88 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:19:59 -0700
X-TMN: [HmvrEqNlzaOs9SN9y7zl4evwEqZEMDER]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W885914E1EC50743340950BD1B50@phx.gbl>
boundary="_c92df8ea-169d-4118-98a3-5c0d6aaf4852_"

Link goes here:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007887315398
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 pm

ADDED PHONE NUMBER:
+2347065972382
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.