Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

precioussoumah324@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

precioussoumah324@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:10 pm

soumah
Female / Single
27 - New York / United States

Slogan
opedst
About Me
i love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you ok
Looking For
i love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you ok
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 131
Weight(kg) 42
Life Style
Drinking Always
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Advertising / Media
Profession love
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Short term relationship
Interests opeds
Activities hrfs
Books wery
Movies oped
Music hery
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Unitarian Universalism
Star Sign Aries

Hi, Greetings from precious,

My name is miss precious, l saw your profile

today and after going through it

then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back

to me through my email address (precioussoumah324@yahoo.co.uk) so that l will give

you my picture and for you to know more about me. l hope to see your mail soon.

lt is from me,

miss precious.
Attachments
soumah.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: precioussoumah324@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:35 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Rev.Peter Gabriel who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( 00221- 767487666 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss precious Soumah from Darfur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.800,000.(Four Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name........................
address.............................
phone number...................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you

precious.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.49.15] by web173106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:59:56 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhcmVzdCwKICBJIGFtIG1vcmUgdGhhbiBoYXBweSBpbiB5b3VyIHJlcGx5IHRvIG15IG1haWwgSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXk_IEhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBkYXksIGhvcGUgZmluZS4gYXMgZm9yIG1lLCBsb25lbGluZXNzIGhhdmUgYmVlbiBteSBmcmllbmQgb3ZlciBoZXJlIGluIERha2FyIFNlbmVnYWwuIEluIHRoaXMgY2FtcCB3ZSBkb24ndCBhbGxvd2VkIHRvIGdvIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoZSBjYW1wIGFueSBob3cgc29tZXRpbWVzIHdlIHVzZWQgdG8gdGFrZSBwZXJtaXNzaW9uIC5JdHMganUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <1410876130.47553.YahooMailBasic@web173101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5vo3+1cYigRWrSyeXghQUF5V7zK2vFoLKYP=TWcrs-K0A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1410955196.66454.YahooMailNeo@web173106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:59:56 +0100
Reply-To: Precious Soumah <precioussoumah324@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: HONEY THIS IS SECRET LIFE AND EVERYTHING PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

HELLO MY DEAREST ONE
How do you do today, business and your daily activities, i hope that you are well sounded in good health? if so may thanks be to God almighty. My dear i am so much glad to meet your mail today, i so much appreciated the words you wrote to me, it shows that you are a very sincere and trustworthy someone, Now i am ready to have you as my partner and trustee, so i am giving you the contact information's of the bank now,i will like you to contact the bank on my behalf immediately you get this mail and tell them that you are my partner and my trustee, and you want to know the procedure on how to transfer this money to your account, but the most important of all is secret of this. you must have to assure me that you will keep every thing to your self because i don't want to be hurt by any body. i am the only survived person in my family, so i will like you to keep every thing about this transaction to your self , i am giving you all this information's
base on love and trust i have in you and please do call me because i will appreciate to hear your voice ok, Here is there contact information's of the bank below .

THE CITI BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC,LONDON
Email addresses....
(citybankoflondonfinacia@aol.com)
OR (city_bank_london@mail.com)

The name of the transfer officer is (Dr.) Teddy Smith
phone number....

Tel-- +447031812629
Fax-- 00447032970059.

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 4.8 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Abakar Soumah

ns precious Soumah
And account number is...AJ745008901546/CB/91/A.

Dear inform me as soon as you get a reply from the bank and forward there answer to me, Please take good care of your self and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you,
With best love and kiss

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.46.80] by web173101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:46:52 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SEVMTE8gTVkgREVBUkVTVCBPTkUNCkhvdyBkbyB5b3UgZG8gdG9kYXksIGJ1c2luZXNzIGFuZCB5b3VyIGRhaWx5IGFjdGl2aXRpZXMsIGkgaG9wZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUgd2VsbCBzb3VuZGVkIGluIGdvb2QgaGVhbHRoPyBpZiBzbyBtYXkgdGhhbmtzIGJlIHRvIEdvZCBhbG1pZ2h0eS4gTXkgZGVhciBpIGFtIHNvIG11Y2ggZ2xhZCB0byBtZWV0IHlvdXIgbWFpbCB0b2RheSwgaSBzbyBtdWNoIGFwcHJlY2lhdGVkIHRoZSB3b3JkcyB5b3Ugd3JvdGUgdG8gbWUsIGl0IHNob3dzIHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSBhIHYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1411040812.98601.YahooMailBasic@web173101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:46:52 +0100
Subject: THIS IS THE BANK INFORMATION TRY AND CONTACT THEM FOR THE TRANSFER

My honey,
How are you now? I hope you are fine and your family,am very happy to reach you again this afternoon after reading the bank demands i show it to the rev father because of the resident lawyer so i and Reverend have come back from the lawyers office i said let me send to you what i got from him and also i thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and i know God will surely see us through. According to the bank request,This lawyer will help us to get the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you know that many people are wicked and might do anything on hearing that we have such amount to transfer, we are almost at the end of this matter please i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer, God will help us. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,

My dear, i want to let you know that i and reverend was in the office of the lawyer to ask him to help me get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father's money to my foreign partner account.And he told me that i should tell you my foreign partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me, that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney.

My dear,that is why am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he need from you ok. please as you can see that things are not in my hand now,So i believe, he will help us to get this documents,bellow here is his contact.

Name.. Barrister Richard bongo
office.NO 64 airport road Dakar
Phone.....+221-772501097
Email.....bar.richardbongochambers@yahoo.fr
town......Dakar Senegal.

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within this week ok,My prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through.

I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.29.163] by web173105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Sep 2014 15:17:54 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgaG9uZXksDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBub3c_IEkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmUgYW5kIHlvdXIgZmFtaWx5LGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgdG8gcmVhY2ggeW91IGFnYWluIHRoaXMgYWZ0ZXJub29uIGFmdGVyIHJlYWRpbmcgdGhlIGJhbmsgZGVtYW5kcyBpIHNob3cgaXQgdG8gdGhlIHJldiBmYXRoZXIgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiB0aGUgcmVzaWRlbnQgbGF3eWVyIHNvICBpIGFuZCBSZXZlcmVuZCBoYXZlIGNvbWUgYmFjayBmcm9tIHRoZSBsYXd5ZXJzIG9mZmljZSBpIHNhaWQgbGV0IG1lIHNlbmQgdG8geW91IHdoYXQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1411222674.90591.YahooMailBasic@web173105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 15:17:54 +0100

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767487666
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447535401310
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Everything Everywhere Ltd (TM)

+447031812629
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447032970059
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Eurowise Dotcom Ltd

+221772501097
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.