Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amilia_colly@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

amilia_colly@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:08 pm

milybaby
Female / Single
24 - Doha / Qatar

About Me
I am loving, tender and caring woman. My friends say that I'm kind-heated, easy-going and optimistic person with a good sense of humor.I have a strong will power, I always achieve my purposes.
Looking For
looking for a man who have the fear of God and who can be my future hero.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 134
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Little
Relationship Status Single
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English

Hi dear, I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile, i will like you to reply me back to my email (amilia_colly@yahoo.co.uk )

so that i can tell you more about myself,i also have a good reason for contacting you which i will tell you thanks.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: amilia_colly@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:45 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear,
I am writing this mail to you With due to respect and trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter.
My name is (Amilia Colly) i am (25years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Syria south EAST,) (never married )i am presently residing here in QATAR as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some month back,
My late father was a Minister of Economic Development there in Damascus, Syria, before the rebels attacked our house and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a country ( QATAR) where i am living now as an orphanage(QATAR CHARITY) under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as orphanage(QATAR CHARITY) is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.
I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this orphanage camp,(QATAR CHARITY)Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend John timothy),who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the orphanage,(QATAR CHARITY) he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is(+974-770-194-74)or(00974-770-194-74) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Amilia Colly ) he will send for me in the hostel.or you can call me by 14GMT i will be with phone waiting to speak with you,

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss. Amilia.

HEADER:
Received: from [37.210.206.238] by web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:38:52 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CiAgSGVsbG8gRGVhciwKSSBhbSB3cml0aW5nIHRoaXMgbWFpbCB0byB5b3UgV2l0aCBkdWUgdG8gcmVzcGVjdCBhbmQgCnRydXN0IGFuZCBodW1hbml0eSwgaSBhcHBlYWwgdG8geW91IHRvIGV4ZXJjaXNlIGEgbGl0dGxlIHBhdGllbmNlIGFuZCAKcmVhZCB0aHJvdWdoIG15IGxldHRlci4KTXkgbmFtZSBpcyAoQW1pbGlhICBDb2xseSkgIGkgYW0gKDI1eWVhcnMgCm9sZCkgYnV0IGFnZSBkb2Vzbid0IG1hdHRlciBpbiBhIHJlYWwgcmVsYXRpb25zaGlwLCBzbyBpIGFtIGNvbWZvcnRhYmxlIAp3aXRoIHlvdXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CA+amEB+rsWdx3UL+JjSca--grAmNfguwx2_1rWWjBahYf=LX8g@mail.gmail.com> <1410277746.61917.YahooMailNeo@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJQeCy76+ZWry0atp+3T=8Kni6gRxe45PasQRG_J9cQWA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1410428332.90401.YahooMailNeo@web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:38:52 +0100
Reply-To: amilia colly <amilia_colly@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: MY DEAR CAN I BUILD MY LOVE AND TRUST IN YOU?...,

Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to see you face to face, please call me at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number (+974-770-194-74)or(00974-770-194-74) which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call because it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
I confide you dear that is why i am giving you all this information.
You can call me around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my orpangae status and the laws of this country.
You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C LONDON

The name of the transfer officer is Sir Davis Smith .
Telephone number..... +447790753621

Fax Number ....... 00447790753621
Email address (royalscotbank_transfer@aol.com) OR
Email address ........( rsbankscotlandplc@gmail.com )
......................................................................................................................
Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss.Amilia Colly
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr. Mohammad Colly
Account Number::::::::::: (BLB745008901546/QB/91/A)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: 6.7 Million US $
Account switch code::::::::::: (Ben Colly)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer:Davis Smith.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this ugly situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind,and i will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before, this(CHARITY HOME) is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.. Please make sure that you contact the bank !.
I love you with the love of the Lord .
your,s Amilia

HEADER:
Received: from [37.210.217.51] by web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:35:31 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IAogIFRoYW5rcyBhIGxvdCBmb3IgeW91ciByZXNwb25zZSwgSSB3aWxsIGFsc28gbGlrZSB0byBzZWUgeW91IGZhY2UgdG8gCmZhY2UsIHBsZWFzZSBjYWxsIG1lIGF0IDE0OjAwIEdNVCB3aXRoIHRoZSByZXZlcmVuZCBwaG9uZSBudW1iZXIgICgrOTc0LTc3MC0xOTQtNzQpb3IoMDA5NzQtNzcwLTE5NC03NCkgd2hpY2ggSSBnYXZlIHRvIHlvdS4gSSB3aWxsIGJlIHdhaXRpbmcgZm9yIHlvdXIgY2FsbCBiZWNhdXNlIGl0IGhhdmUgYmVlbiB0aGUgY3J5IG9mIG15IGhlYXJ0IHRvIGhlYXIgeW91ciB2b2ljZS4BMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEB+rsWdx3UL+JjSca--grAmNfguwx2_1rWWjBahYf=LX8g@mail.gmail.com> <1410277746.61917.YahooMailNeo@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJQeCy76+ZWry0atp+3T=8Kni6gRxe45PasQRG_J9cQWA@mail.gmail.com> <1410428332.90401.YahooMailNeo@web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+nOcssZ=FbZnNm4Nhs7_xYeaanu_ex1xt5=BO63-bAkw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1410521731.86748.YahooMailNeo@web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:35:31 +0100
Subject: THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION SEND A MAIL TO THEM NOW

My dearest , how are you today, I hope you are fine? And i want to thank you for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy .i have my Father's statement of account(which i will send to the Bank, if the Lawyer agrees to help us) and the Death Certificate, (which i will also send to the Bank) I thought it's the only thing the Bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath from the high court here in QATAR .

. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today, because according to what the Bank requested, the documents which is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath will bear your name. And when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND .PL.C) to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

BARR. YAYA TAWAWA LEGAC Y CHAMBERS .
SENIOR ADVOCATE .
BARR.YAYA *TAWAWA
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
office telephone (+974-744-177-59)
HIS EMAILS ARE,
( Barr_yayatawawa@lawyer.com )
( barr.yayatawawalegallawfirm@yahoo.co.uk )

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the Power of Attorney Please try and contact me, when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to join you over to your country. Thanks .
From my deepest heart of love,
Yours forever. Amilia

HEADER:
Received: from [37.211.125.103] by web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:06:41 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IAogTXkgZGVhcmVzdCAsIGhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5LCBJIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBmaW5lPyBBbmQgaSB3YW50IHRvIHRoYW5rCiB5b3UgZm9yIGFsbCB5b3VyIGxvdmUgYW5kIGVmZm9ydHMgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgb2YgbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGFuZCB0bwogaGVscCB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBwZW5kaW5nIG15IGFycml2YWwgdG8gbWVldCAKd2l0aCB5b3UsIGl0IHNob3dzICB5b3UgYXJlIGEgZGVwZW5kYWJsZSBhbmQgdHJ1c3R3b3J0aHkgLmkgaGF2ZSBteSAKRmEBMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEB+rsWdx3UL+JjSca--grAmNfguwx2_1rWWjBahYf=LX8g@mail.gmail.com> <1410277746.61917.YahooMailNeo@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJQeCy76+ZWry0atp+3T=8Kni6gRxe45PasQRG_J9cQWA@mail.gmail.com> <1410428332.90401.YahooMailNeo@web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+nOcssZ=FbZnNm4Nhs7_xYeaanu_ex1xt5=BO63-bAkw@mail.gmail.com> <1410521731.86748.YahooMailNeo@web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJH4AqOjP1=zKTL6bfAvUm=0Q4gLLJvVaEyH6GO9yVPrA@mail.gmail.com> <1410598101.43796.YahooMailNeo@web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBJXcTymt=bEDbzCQbDJ2ZzF8KSsvwfOQnqKYBi85NDcdA@mail.gmail.com> <1410685212.47314.YahooMailNeo@web171306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+YJ4-prNZBhqRH0_buE_n7Sajv9FT5hetD-XdoW4op1w@mail.gmail.com> <1410861692.15333.YahooMailNeo@web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+uWpWkJ=Dhy6wastwtwAS34wxCkh_VEKDPgFk3HB36cA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1410948401.18616.YahooMailNeo@web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:06:41 +0100
Subject: DEAREST CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMIDIADELY FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+97477019474
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Qatar
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Qatar

+447042068833
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+44703940810
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Digital Mail Ltd

+447790753621
Original network provider* Orange

+97474417759
Country or destination Qatar
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: amilia_colly@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Additional info:
Darling how are you doing today? i hope all is well with you that was always my prayer for you to be good in health,for me

i came out today to know if you have write to me in the other box but i did not see your mail i hope all is well with you Darling there is a problem between my friend here she is the one that open the mail box for me and i told them that i will soon live them and bee with you she go and change my password and i don,t know till today and that is why i open this new box for you so that no body will know our conversation please don,t want you to write me on that email again write me here this is my new email now ( amilia_colly1@yahoo.co.uk )

Darling i called lawyer today to know if you have paid the money but he me that you did not not paid that your working over time please Darling try to make the payment tomorrow so i will tell Rev father to took me to lawyer office because he told me that once you paid the money he will called me to his office to make some signature on the document and Darling now all my friend is calling me your name ( CLIPPED )and i don,t know the meaning ?please can you called me the name am going back to camp and waiting to hear a good news from you,i have attached my picture for you here i know am not beautiful but i promise i will be fine when am with you,

your lovely wife Amilia

HEADER:
Received: from [37.211.55.72] by web172606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:53:23 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGFybGluZyBob3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyB0b2RheT8gaSBob3BlIGFsbCBpcyB3ZWxsIHdpdGggeW91IHRoYXQgd2FzIGFsd2F5cyBteSBwcmF5ZXIgZm9yIHlvdSB0byBiZSBnb29kIGluIGhlYWx0aCxmb3IgbWUgCgogCmkgY2FtZSBvdXQgdG9kYXkgdG8ga25vdyBpZiB5b3UgaGF2ZSB3cml0ZSB0byBtZSBpbiB0aGUgb3RoZXIgYm94ICBidXQgaSBkaWQgbm90IHNlZSB5b3VyICBtYWlsIGkgaG9wZSBhbGwgaXMgd2VsbCB3aXRoIHlvdSBEYXJsaW5nIHRoZXJlIGlzIGEgcHJvYmxlbSBiZXR3ZWVuIG15IGYBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1411426403.20282.YahooMailNeo@web172606.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:53:23 +0100
Reply-To: amilia colly <amilia_colly1@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: TO MY DARLING LOVE.

Added Photo:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amilia_colly@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:47 am

My dearest Friend ,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.

However i didn't forget your past effort despite that you failed me somehow ,
I left the sum of $150,000 ( one Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only)
in an ATM cash withdrawal Card ( VISA CARD ). This $150,000 is for you, and it is purposely for your compensation for your past effort despite that you failed me at that time .The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any BANK ATM Machine location.

For your good and safety , I left the ATM VISA CARD with Reverend John Timothy and this is his phone ( +233579460716, )now go ahead and contact him either through his telephone or email address below ( rev.johntimoth@gmail.com )

so that he can post the the ATM CARD to you through DHL courier service your Simply contact Reverend John Timothy immediately so that he can send the ATM card to you .

i might not be replying or checking my mails as my new partner hates me talking to people to enable us settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the reverend father ..... on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of there ,
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VISIT ORPHANAGE CHILDREN AFTER RECEIVING THE MONEY AND HELP THE LESS PRIVILEGES TOO.
establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM card to you without delay .
Take care and have a happy day,
Your friend Amilia Colly, who live in orphanage QATAR.

Phone:
+233579460716
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.