Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

merabel11@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

merabel11@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 11:55 am

Received: from [41.83.25.179]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 01:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Hello Dearest,
Good day, Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, Although we have not known each other before,But after praying and seeking God's Directives,I decided to contact you, and also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is Miss Merabel John,I am 24years;from Sudan; daughter to late Mr John.Garang (Southern South First Leader)who was officially appointed first vice-president - a position he held for only three weeks before he was killed in a helicopter crash. After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.

I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money.So I am in search of;an honest,reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee,partner,so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $4.5 Million.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me,Yours,
Merabel
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: merabel11@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 pm

merabel baby
merabel11@yahoo.com

Hello Dear.
Thank you for your quick response,I really appreciate your concern, my prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance.here is the number of the rev father in charge of our refugee camp, when you call tell him that you want to speak with me (00221771086948)EMAIL(revckc@live.com) Presently i am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as a refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocate with you to further my education and also start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented.

Now due to my political situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your position. I have the personal will certificate and the death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear, I want you to fill the below nomination letter so that i can forward it to the bank to contact with you;
Name.............
Country................
Email ID:...............
Phone...............................
Age.......
Passport number............
Occupation...........
I will be expecting your quick responds Thanks,
Merabel
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 pm

merabel baby
merabel11@yahoo.com

Dearest
It is with sincere and profound hope to know that you are doing well today,i believe all is well and fine with you over there in your country,I saw your mail and understood all you said,The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a helping hand,i am a refugee with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money,So I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account,all this is way i contact you so that ware the money is transfer you will sand me money so that i will du me passport and come to your Country so that I can complete my studies ok,that is way i contact you,i will want you to please call me today with the Reverend father phone number (00221771086948) so that i will tell you more ok,i really want to thank you for your kindness and mailing to me,i will sand you the bank contact so that you will contact the bank,that is way i too you to sand me your contact details like your;
Name.............
Country................
Email ID:...............
Phone..............
Age...............
passport number............
so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank,they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf
I shall be leaving now and i hope to read from you do have a nice day and take care of your self,
Merabel
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 4:00 pm

merabel11@yahoo.com

My Sweetheart,
I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.How are you today, Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and you alone ,i will like to hear your voice every time.I do not have phone number, but you can call me with the rev father's number(00221771086948) that were we do receive call tell, when you call you tell him that you want to speak with me,he will send for me. Meanwhile,I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
Honey, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,
..................................................................................................................................
SECURE TRUST BANK AU SENEGAL LTD
Email addresses,( securetrustbanksenegalltd@yahoo.fr) stbs@mail2senegal.com
Account number BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.
The name of the transfer officer is MR.Assane Ajayi
Telephone number (00221773714031 )
.................................................................................................................................
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late Mr John.Garang
Nationality: Republic SUDAN
Deposit security code: 12701
Next of kin : Miss Merabel John
Amount deposited: US$4.5Million
.................................................................................................................................
Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus rising up a family of our own, and investing it in lucrative business.Honey,like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible to meet with you.Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information Ok. l am waiting to hear from you soonest,Try to call me today honey,i want to hear your sweet voice,
Yours forever in love,
Merabel
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Screen name: merabel
Email address: merabel11@yahoo.com
Phone number: 221763355272 / +221763355272

i am a nice and good looking girl, and i am looking for a man that will love me for me, and i want you to Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alto in life

Picture used:

merabel.PNG
merabel.PNG (168.95 KiB) Viewed 4307 times

On LinkedIn:

Merabel Baby
none
New York, New York Sports
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:12 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest,
Good day, Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, Although we have not known each other before,But after praying and seeking God's Directives,I decided to contact you, and also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is Miss Merabel John,I am 26 years;from Sudan; daughter to late Mr John. Garang (Southern South First Leader)who was officially appointed first vice-president - a position he held for only three weeks before he was killed in a helicopter crash. After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.
I have made contact with the bank where the fund is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the fund to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the fund overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything fund. So I am in search of;an honest,reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee,partner,so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $4.5 Million. You will also help me to place the fund in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me

HEADER:
Return-Path: <merabel11@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.12.236] by tm20.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2015 08:36:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2015 08:36:45 -0000
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015
Reply-To: merabel baby <merabel11@yahoo.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest,
I thank you once again for your kindness towards me, How are you today, Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information. and is for you and you alone,

Meanwhile, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf do to my refugee status and the laws of this country. Honey, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin, I want you to feel free and contact the Bank in London with the following information below
.................................................. .......................
Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc Registered in Scotland No. 0.90312
Registered office = Forthstone, 56 South Gyle Crescent
Edinburgh EH12 9LE regulated and authorized by the
Financial Services Authority.
The name of the transfer official is Mr.David Roland
( rbs_transfer.office@accountant.com ) = ( royalbank_transferoffice@yahoo.co.uk )
.................................................. ........................
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late Mr John. Garang
Nationality: Republic SUDAN
Deposit security code: 12701
Next of kin : Miss Merabel John
Amount deposited: US$4.5 Million
Account number: 745008901546/QB/91/B.
.................................................. ........................
Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus rising up a family of our own, and investing it in lucrative business. Honey, like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible to meet with you. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information. l am waiting to hear from you soonest

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Dearest, Happy new year,
How are you today i hope fine, thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well,

Meanwhile, About the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the (Personal will certificate) and the (death certificate) which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the (power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) from the high court here in Senegal,

However, l told our Rev.Father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, He is a registered lawyer here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email today, when you contact him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a (power of attorney) and also get the (affidavit of oath) from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's account in the bank to your
account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,
Principal Attorney:
Barrister Lucas James ESq:
Company Name: The Noble Chamber:
Address: 258 Ousmane Diop Nord-Foir Dakar Senegal:
E-mail: ( barrlucasjames@yahoo.com )
Phone: Number (+221776722852)
So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney, Please try and contact me When you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please l will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for preparation of my visa to your country, Have a nice time and always think about me.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION:
In accordance to your mail of contacting us on the issue of helping you to procure the necessary documents required to make your claims and transfer funds to your account in your country, we are happy and highly honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

An affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal High Court here in Senegal which i will sworn on your behalf and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft a Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by the owner of the funds or the next of kin to the funds.

From my inquiries in the high court. It will cost the sum of $980 Dollars for authentication of the power of attorney and Affidavit of claim at the high court before it becomes valid and $380 Dollars for notary stamping at the notary public. My legal consultation fees/ mobilization and processing fee is $120 Dollars, total $1,480 Dollars (One thousand four hundred and Eighty Dollars) to speedy the process you are to send the fees with the name of my junior lawyer through (western union or money gram) which is the fastest way of sending money here.

Receiver name-- Maker Cole
Address-- Dakar Senegal

Note, upon the receipt of the information, we shall proceed immediately And process the documents which will take us only 2 working days to Complete. Please feel free to contact the president of our chambers Barrister Lucas James on his direct phone line (+221-776722852) for any questions.On hearing from you we shall swiftly proceed to put things into action.Attached are my passport and license of Operation.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BARRISTER LUCAS JAMES ESq
PHONE NUMBER— +221776722852
EMAIL— barrlucasjames@yahoo.com
ADDRESS— 258 OUSMANE DIOP NORD-FOIR,DAKAR SENEGAL

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barrlucasjames@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.245] by tm101.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2016 10:30:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1059.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2016 10:30:41 -0000
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016
Reply-To: "Rom Barr. lucas James" <barrlucasjames@yahoo.com>
Subject: ACCEPTANCE TO SERVE YOU

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

Mr , On helping you to procure the necessary documents required by the bank for the transfer in federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal.
My chamber want you to know that we are happy working with you. and we promise to assist and represent you in all assigns. Now we have seen the way you want to make the payment. through Bank to Bank Transfer. Mr Bradley. you are to send the fees with this information

IBAN ( OP INTERNATIONALES )

ACCOUNT NAME: MAMADOU FALL
ACCOUNT NUNBER: 30006212228
BANK NAME: SGBS SENEGAL
BANK CODE: 20011
AGENCE CODE: 01117
CLE / RIB: 28
BIC SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA

And please try to send the information to us as soon as you make the payment of ($1,480 Dollars) And we shall proceed immediately And process the documents which will take us only 2 working days to Complete the work. An affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal which i will sworn on your behalf and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft a Power of Attorney.

Phone Numbers:
+447031970059
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776722852
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Pics and Docs:
Attachments
20160107020921-c6f38a6f-me.png
20160107020924-fe5f968c-me.png
20160107020927-3a69a8d5-me.png
Capture1.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrlucasjames@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:31 pm

TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

Mr . i am giving you two account information to making the payment. i am trying to get you on phone but i cant. i will like you to give me a call if you make the payment. you can use any of the account. the new one or the old one they are all okay.

Bank Name: Compagnie Bancaire De L'Afrique Occidentale ( CBAO SENEGAL )
Beneficiary Name: CAMARA ALPHA
Account number: 01270035178227001/43
Swift Code: CBAOSNDA
SBAN: Iban: SN0012-01270035178227001/43
Domicilation: NGOR
Bank Address: 1 PLACE DE L,INDEPEND ANCE DAKAR

IBAN ( OP INTERNATIONALES )

ACCOUNT NAME: MAMADOU FALL
ACCOUNT NUNBER: 30006212228
BANK NAME: SGBS SENEGAL
BANK CODE: 20011
AGENCE CODE: 01117
CLE / RIB: 28
BIC SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA
..........................................................................................

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

merabel11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Hello Dear,
How are you today,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of that my new partner from UK, Presently i am in UK for investment projects,

Meanwhile, Like i said to you earlier that I will never forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar his name is Reverend Collins Emmanuel and his Email address ( collinsemmanuel76@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00(Three Hundred Thousand U S D) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free and get in touched with Reverend and instruct him where to send you the money, I will also like you to make good use of this money in case if anything happens to me hope you understand

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend father Collins on your behalf to receive that money, Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay, Take care and bye for now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.