Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mavlucy60@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mavlucy60@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Rachael
Female / Single
34 - Naperville / United States

Slogan
hello
About Me
I am tender, kind, attentive and optimistic. I always say that what is done is done for better! It is my life motto. I am a family-oriented and simple girl, who highly values the moments spent with family and friends and misses the warmth of a beloved person nearby.
Looking For
The most important for me is to find my kindred soul, the one who will share my views to life and family relationship, a kind, responsive, loving and understanding man and very honest. It would be great if he is an optimist.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 137
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Hair Dresser / Personal Grooming
Profession headdresser
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests tell you later
Activities tell you later
Books tell you later
Movies tell you later
Music tell you later
TV Shows tell you later
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Star Sign Leo

My name is Racheal It give me a great pleasure to write you, i was browsing when i came across your profile and it attracts me to write to you so that we can be friends if you will have the desire as me. i will be very happy to be in communication with you so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. you can reply me to my yahoo ID so that i can tell you more about my self and send you my picture. I will be waiting to hear from you. This is my email address mavlucy60 @ yahoo.com
Attachments
rachael.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.