Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Edith Bruno edithbruno@yandex.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Edith Bruno edithbruno@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Dear How are you?

Mine is a little bit cold over here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.My name is miss Edith David Bruno, I'm 23 yrs, from Liberia in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Ouagadougou, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father! Dr.David Bruno, was the managing director of Bruno and Associates (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state,before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my mother,also with my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now,

But I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso, where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer which i user to email you is belonging to our revrend pastor that has the church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's,your hobbie's and what you are doing presently

In this camp we are not allowed to go out easily,unless when occasion demands.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.John Emmanuel ,who is the pastor of the (Christ The King of All Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Telphone number is this (+226 65940023) Pls if you call him tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee i don't have any right or priviledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to me,i have my late father's death certificate and the statement of the account here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some Of money in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7M(four Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) please help me transfer the money to your bank account,and from it you can send me some of money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about It.Remember i am giving you all this information so that you will help me transfer the funds into your bank account.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hard working.after you help me transfer the funds into your bank account we share it,you will take 40% and the remain 60% is for me,i will like you to user our rev pastor telphone called me now,
i'm waiting to hear from you now,Have a nice day.

Miss,Edith

HEADER:
Received: from [154.66.171.33] ([154.66.171.33]) by web10j.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 02:39:51 +0400
To: <CLIPPED>
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWpY=CTNy5R9ArgJQDSNbtK1U-4FMNaLEUzcBkWqUgdJhw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <8D1890BAE58F8CC-12C8-20EC5@webmail-m221.sysops.aol.com> <CAKfcJWpY=CTNy5R9ArgJQDSNbtK1U-4FMNaLEUzcBkWqUgdJhw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR FRIEND GOOD DAY HOW ARE YOU DOING I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU PLEASE SCAN OUT THE ATTACHMENT YOU WILL SEE MY PIC HELP ME DEAR I AM SUFFERING A LOT IN REFUGEE CAMP?

PHOTO:

PHONE NUMBER:
+22665940023
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Edith Bruno edithbruno@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:48 pm

ADDITIONS:
Can you accept my friendship?

Yes or no my name is Miss Edith Bruno i am sending this proposal to solicit
your partnership are you interested in me if yes please kindly revert back to me
through my private e_mail address below;(edithbruno@yandex.com) thanks for your
acceptaion God bless i am anxiously waiting for your feedback.

Your sincerely?

Edith Bruno.

HEADER:
Received: from core-mca09g.mail.aol.com (core-mca09.mail.aol.com [172.27.33.9])
by mtaomg-mad01.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id AB2FC38000088;
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:56:10 -0400 (EDT)
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
Subject: Can you accept my friendship?
X-MB-Message-Type: User
MIME-Version: 1.0

Darling how are you doing today?

I believe that you are doing well.As for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my late father's money to your position for a better life,God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents
(may their gentle souls rest in peace in jesus name)

I appreciated your interest to assist me in transferring my money deposited by my late father at (AFRICAN DEVELOPMET BANK BURKINA FASO)(ADB) of which my name appears as the next of kin.Like i told you in my first mail that my father was the personal advicer of the former head of state of my country before he was killed by rebels when they took over the government which put me in this situation i am today.

After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso where the united nations have their refugee camp in west Africa.With an intention to withdraw the money to start a new life and to continue my studies.but bank told me that i can not withdraw the money untill i find a foregner partner who will assist me to transfer the money,that's why i contact you to help me transfer my late father's money into your account,

This place is like a prison as we are not allowed to go out of the camp easily,unless when occasion demands,and i thank God for the life of the Rev pastor of Christ The King of All Churches located in the camp where i send and receive emails. I chosen you immediately i saw your profile at the site without delay,because they said that out of hundred,there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chosen you and during my praying,God reveal to me that you are a very kind person,that is capable to help me.And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

Here is the contact information of the bank here in Burkina Faso where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows;EMAIL ADDRESS AND TELPHONE NUMBER AS BELOW;

(+226 68-12-59-05-) (+226 68-12-59-05-)
(adbbank@india.com)
(adbbank@india.com)

Already i have informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing them told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information i will like you to send email to the bank and fill the application form with your bank informatino and send it to my late father's bank now,

with this email addresses immediately so that they will know i have see a foreign partner and they will transfer the funds into your abnk account immediately,

(+226 68-12-59-05-) (+226 68-12-59-05-)
(adbbank@india.com)
(adbbank@india.com)

Fax:(226) 50 31-0-51.

Attentioned Mr.CHIKA PETER, the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS

ACCOUNT NAME: DR.RYAN MOMOLU FRANK.
AMOUNT: 4.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN: Miss Edith David Bruno.
ACCOUNT NUMBER :79701367.

Yours Faithfully?

Miss Edith David Bruno.

HEADER:
Received: from [184.75.210.22] ([184.75.210.22]) by web6h.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:47:37 +0400
To: <CLIPPED>
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWonMj+abq_MOPQPeK2_90=4NmacscgKk3rKbhzWSFSJgQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <8D1890BAE58F8CC-12C8-20EC5@webmail-m221.sysops.aol.com>
<CAKfcJWpY=CTNy5R9ArgJQDSNbtK1U-4FMNaLEUzcBkWqUgdJhw@mail.gmail.com>
<809331408401591@web10j.yandex.ru> <CAKfcJWonMj+abq_MOPQPeK2_90=4NmacscgKk3rKbhzWSFSJgQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DEAR FRIEND GOOD DAY HOW ARE YOU DOING GREETING FOR YOUR HELP PLEASE HELP ME AND CONTACT THE BANK FAST AFTER THAT LET ME KNOW THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED THEM OKAY DONT WORRY I WILL BE WITH YOU AFTER THIS FUND IS TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ASK ME TO COME OVER?

Dear CLIPPED?

How are you doing we hope you are find and kull we have been waiting for you to appear to us already Miss Edith Bruno have told us about you that she has gotten a foreigner partner whom will help help her and possition the fund as normal his father David Bruno deposited that amount with her name as the next of kin now we are also happy to hear from you urgently God bless you as you can help her but if you can listing to our sage advise here doint betray her when the money arrive to your bank account be honestly and truthful her here is our lawyer contact reach him and tell him concerning this issue we have already inform him but still contact him because he is involve in this transsaction look at his impressive information ( barristerandrew0@yahoo.com ) please do not be hesitate to reach him thanks we are now anxiously waiting for your feedback to hear that you have contacted him have a splendid day.

HEADER:
Received: from smtp02.zmail.com (smtp02.zmail.com. [82.165.227.143])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id eb7si7447054wib.80.2014.08.20.18.45.16
for <CLIPPED>;
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:45:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of adbbank@india.com designates 82.165.227.143 as permitted sender) client-ip=82.165.227.143;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of adbbank@india.com designates 82.165.227.143 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=adbbank@india.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 01:45:15 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <123295843.151263.1408585515572.JavaMail.tomcat@be02>
Subject: RE: Need to file a Claim:

FORM TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22665940023
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

+22668125905
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.

FAX: +2265031051
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Ouagadougou, Kadiogo
Original network provider* Office National des Télécommunications S.A. (Onatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Edith Saved the Check for me:
Hello my good friend,

compasetion

I have received the cheque from the Bank three days ago and kept the cheque
with Dr Martins Julious as we discussed, therefore mail him immediately to
send the cheque to you.

I am in Coloumbia now, i kept ( USD$5.2,000.000.00 Dollars )
cashier cheque money after my business trip here, thank you so much for your
past effort

I have been sending you an email through your formal email address but all
bounced back why, now mail. Dr Martins Julious with below
email( doctormartins95@yahoo.com ) Thanks and do
let me know when you receive it.

Regards

Mr.Silas Usman

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.50.93.105])
by 10.50.93.105 with SMTP id ct9mr2654803igb.28.1410444496865 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=sbbJw7XvLY6Uz26dqK4H3j2LR7L+Zrccmt/46Ni6ORE=;
b=k9Bq03R97M3Yyd54XtQ/+mSqVblby4SfYWDY5GnEw/iJz00r0yBEocXibMLgjHHGng
i7UJWCIxRPw4108t+8EcnwaYNVQ0zJKUp9oS1I1PrviHaXz7SMxrGeX6llQwzxLeN2eg
YHvyQTqt/yrGZ8yv+GF3JbLu5kEILp4Fbwz1TC575re++95R6mDvdMlejRfY/ayhvby/
gIXPaJ7ZqU+hSxCAJYiMoFUsConNDbvR05pZdszqmhJwXQrByRJyDSgUo0yEjD6ma5fx
nfVtRBlm4RuWgonICtHQgvVzbLa3AMOwcKWirvcraa8yVUMIcCCN1pCldCYRO5EaOxD9
075A==
X-Received: by 10.50.93.105 with SMTP id ct9mr2654803igb.28.1410444496814;
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: edithbruno2@outlook.fr
Sender: silasusman6@gmail.com
Received: by 10.50.5.34 with HTTP; Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:08:16 +0200
X-Google-Sender-Auth: pkPfcOJPEaTI8ny7wyl7xqdwHoY
Message-ID: <CAJyXQWqx0=OyFbt2_eiCpendEP6wMy_rWqXNS9CoepBUZ5K7tg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: COMPENSATE TO YOU?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:12 am

Added E-mail Address:
Dearest?

Friend how are you doing I hope all is well with you and your entire family.why I have not hear from you for a long time

as I was on expectation to receive your mail.listing it is refering to our appointment concerning the fund i stormed to let you know that i am now in the embassy purposely because i succeeded to escape from the refugee mission Be informed I have been released out of the refugee camp and i was adviced to go directly to embassy where I will be saved meanwhile I am in the Burkina faso embassy right now but I will always be in contact with you as I am holding divice phone like blackberry herein embassy You will be on control as you knows where we stopped with the bank (a.d.b).

bank email ( adbbank@mail.com ) please quickly get in touch to them that i am now in the embassy waiting for the fund to transfer to your account before i will ask you to enclose to me some money for my travelling documents including your address to enable me location you.should incase of incasity after the money is being transferred to your account let me know.i have been discussed with the bank manager on phone you have nothing to do but reach them immediately do not be hesitate to contact them i hope you remember the accurate figure deposited in their department it is ( 4.7 million us dollars) I have already tabled all about this very case to the bank manager. Then documents involve will be sign up in your name as the one in charge then when i come over country we crosscheck as normal and share into equal group without shiting.

I will extremely greaful if everything goes well as i want so see you when i arrive than God will protect and keep you alive for me here i am excited to hear from you soonest possible Your sincerely Miss Edith Bruno...

HEADER:
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by web3j.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9922870803C2;
Sun, 8 Mar 2015 15:40:49 +0300 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: vCLIPPED=
Received: by web3j.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:40:49 +0300
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 pm

More E-mail addresses:
Dearest Partner.

How are you doing I hope all is well with you and your entire family listing very carefully with my expression hereby in order to comprehend exactly what the bank general overseer instructed the bank to do that any foreigner partner that have been purchased a fund or abandon he or her fund in their department should make a payment for the demurrage that is why I eventually attracked an email for you to be awared .

Or have you forgetten that you have an fund that was on progress with the bank why did you kept dormant with your fund so long does it mean that you are not longer interested on it or what was your aim in this case should I go ahead and tell them to cancel this transaction .Please I would have like it if you eventually reach the bank by yourself.

To avoid inconvenience. let my expectation be your acceptation by telling the bank what was holding you for longed because I myself I don’t know what to say anymore despise because I have told a lot of lies so that is the valid reason why I asked you to participate along process with the bank .may God empower you I prayed you are too protected to be ingiminated .Go ahead and reach the bank ok.

I am anxiously awaiting to hear a good news that you get in touch to the bank because they are power holding of this fund remember the value of your fund in their department it contents 5.5 us million dollars that was the accurate what the bank will remit to your bank account according to the ower of the fund your late partner whom authorized the bank to offer you the fund as her nearest partner here is the bank email address below adbbank@india.com what Mrs Edith Bruno .

Your sincerely Doctor Martins Steven

HEADER:
Received: from smtp01.zmail.com (smtp01.zmail.com. [82.165.227.142])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id dh9si10141290wib.8.2015.06.13.13.16.48
for <CLIPPED>;
Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of doctormartinssteven@india.com designates 82.165.227.142 as permitted sender) client-ip=82.165.227.142;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of doctormartinssteven@india.com designates 82.165.227.142 as permitted sender) smtp.mail= doctormartinssteven@india.com
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWoYmd7rvCK5fdJOjVg3uiVR=6da3xaNAe18YzCpOFuqOQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <4137191418761213@web14j.yandex.ru>,
<CAKfcJWoYmd7rvCK5fdJOjVg3uiVR=6da3xaNAe18YzCpOFuqOQ@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 20:16:47 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <440147156.354497.1434226607779.JavaMail.tomcat@be02>
Subject: RE: Re: EXTREMELY PAINFULLY TO ME?
To: CLIPPED>
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
X-Origin-Reference: CLIPPED
X-Origin: CLIPPED>
X-Origin-Recipient: Tete Oliou < tetaoliou2015@yandex.com >
X-Origin-Received: 16 Dec 2014 20:38:26 +0000 (UTC)
X-Origin-Subject: Re: EXTREMELY PAINFULLY TO ME?
X-Priority: 3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
From: Doctormartins Seven < doctormartinssteven@india.com >
X-Mailer: zMail Mailer (beta)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.