Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revfatherbasildavidmichael@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 am

lilianbunga2012@ymail.com known source of refugee emails!

+221774716657
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Received: from [41.83.12.240] by web124703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 14 Aug 2014 20:39:36 PDT

Country  Senegal
State/Region  01
City  Dakar

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 20:39:36 -0700
Reply-To: lilian bashan <lilianbunga2012@ymail.com>
Subject: My dear,I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

My dear,I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal,
His name is rev father basil david michael
His email is( revfatherbasildavidmichael@yahoo.com )
His Phone number(+221774716657)Ask him to send the cheque to you the sum of($300,000,00)Three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Reverend father basil david michael to receive the cheque from him.tell him my name so that he will know is you and also tell him your complete name,

Please try to let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.This period I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the cheque to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay,i hope to meet you one day in your country.

thanks and God bless you,Best regards.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Refugee scams.