Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jennifer benedith jenniferbenedith12@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jennifer benedith jenniferbenedith12@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello My Dearest One,

Hopefully my mail will find you in good health condition.
I am sorry for my worry towards you with proposal on my search for serious relationship with you.I registered here my satisfaction in knowing you and i am really delighted for you. I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before. Really i was impress to communicate to you after reading your profile on web site with believe that it take one a day to meet a God fearing one. Do not get yourself confuse why i am writing you this mail.
It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us .

Brief introduction. My name is Miss jennifer Benedith
I'm single and i never married before, I am 5"7 tall, 23 years old.
I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country.
I am from Rwanda but presently staying in Senegal under asylum due to this problems and crises that has displace my entire relatives and left my parents to death.
I managed to make my escape only by God's special grace with the help of united nation peacemaking to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving currently.

My late beloved father Dr.Benedith was a successful business man known as Benedith's Industrial private Foam & Dunlop company who was killed by rebels during the last crisis in my country respectively my mother name Sheila Benedith Please permit me to inform you my mind, because i have made up my mind to write to you this way. Never be offended for me because i felt to make a good friendship or even more than a friend with you.

Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my late beloved parents.
I have legal certificate statement of bank deposit of total sum $6.5 million dollars
(SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS )
My late beloved father deposited this sum amount in Finance house legally under my name as the next of kin and all the original legal papers that covering this money is currently with me .

Please, i am honorably soliciting your kind assistance as follows.
1. To provide where this money will be transferred into.
2. To serve as the guardian to my inherited money.
3.To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my
educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your
country which will enable me to relocate.
I wish to live the rest of my life in your position and invest with this money under your care and management if you can help me with your good statue to claim this reasonable amount of money deposited by my late father when he was alive.

I believe with the directives from the God that you are reliable person and will never betray me when this money transfers to your position. As soon as i join you i will further my Education then you will be investing with the money till i finish my schooling Carrier.
I so much believe that distance and color has nothing to do with us.
I have no problems with age difference between.
Hope my ugly life details will not become a barrier in our further communication ?
I pray God to shower his countless blessing upon you as i look forward to hear from you soon .

From Jennifer.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W7 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 18:39:20 -0700
X-TMN: [waPu9YSKKkZbyh+alopCJ7yHuiLdn4vF]
X-Originating-Email: [jenniferbenedith12@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W7266EB357164B5913DA71C6E40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jenniferbenedith12@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_fd72a9df-b25e-4c84-931a-85e1917d4255_"

Thanks for your reply and concern to me.
It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time with much believe that knowing you will lead to a better relationship between us. Like i told you in my first mail, my father was a successful business man that own Industrial private Foam & Dunlop company who was killed by rebels during the last crisis in my country respectively my mother which left me in this situation.

I really appreciate your interest and understanding and i will be happy if you be my partner to help me transfer my inheritance money to your position, because since i lost my parents due to war things is very difficult for me here in the united nation camp home that was why i needed your urgent help with your good status to transfer my inheritance money to your position so that after the transfer you will be able to withdraw some money and send for me to arrange my traveling document here along with invitation letter to relocate and join you for better life so that i can complete my education for the study in Faculty of Medicine.

Dear, My late beloved father deposited this money legally under my name as the next of kin and all the legal document that covering this money is with me which i will send to you later once the bank agree and recognize you.

Already i have informed the bank my intention to claim my father’s money deposited when he was alive but the only thing their told me that before anything or any transaction could be made that i must appoint or nominate accordingly to my choice and favor any person to be in charge for my late father's estate with the presentation of the valid documents due to my statue as refugee here.
I kindly need your understanding and to forward to me your full details to enable me place an official and formal submission and application to the bank by presenting your details such as,

YOUR FULL NAMES,

YOUR RECENT CONTACT ADDRESS:

TELEPHONE CONTACT:

These are the only necessary information’s i need from you immediately which i will attach to my letter of attestation and application to the bank to identify you as my late father's foreign partner and the co-beneficiary to the fund which falls in line with the agreement of deposit my late father signed with the bank which I am having a copy of the deposit agreement with me and legal documents .

As soon as i receive this information from you i will forward it to the bank and equally give you other information for you to contact the bank for the transfer of my inheritance money to your position. Please try to call me by our camp office receptionist phone number ( +221-781790469) through the reverend father Phillips Adams ,if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Mercy, the security man will send for me from Hostel because we are leaving in the female hostel ok.

Yours jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W74 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 3 Aug 2014 19:40:24 -0700
X-TMN: [hNDVng0LZBwt3pIJvSqDYUSRiX7UM+kP]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W74D3278747DDE60AC71D7CC6E20@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_5269859d-47e0-4fd7-8700-8c1dc6438e7c_"

Darling
How are you?
Honey I have already let the bank know about you and now the bank will tell you on the details of my life and about the fund deposited by late father. I will like you to write to the bank for information on how to make the fund transfer into your account. I have all with me here the original document about the fund and the pictures of my father including his death certificate as evidence of his death.

Am from republic of Rwanda but the Red Cross rescue team brought me here in Senegal for the safety of my life due the political crises in my country. I will like to stay together with you in order to further my education while you invest my inheritance fund in any profitable business.
They said that out of hundred, there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chose you during my praying, God revealed to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place.
I want to leave here as soon as possible and come to join you and to invest this money under your care and management.

Please keep your faith and be honest and think how i will see you face to face this will be enough for me and try to keep this transaction private and confidential because you don't know who is your enemy and who did not want our progress. I never tell any outside person about this transaction is only you who know about it because i trust you with all my heart with hope you can do it better. Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed directly to make claims of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

I have enclose and forwarded your names and details (Mr.CLIPPED)to the bank officially with the letter of agreement signed by my father when he was alive. In case, I tell the bank that you are my partner, Who will receive my money on my behalf, if the bank contact you let me know .As soon as the money transfer to you, then you will send me an invitation letter with some amount of money from the money to enable me obtain my legal traveling papers to leave this terrible place.

Please help me. I will like you to send this letter to the bank, through the bank E-mail box.

Here is the contact of the bank details here.

Mr. Imencio Moreno (International transfer Operational Manager)

RC: SN DKR 5047.

Address number: 29-31, avenue Leopold Senghor. Dakar-Senegal.

EMAIL Address: bankattijariwafa.s.a@gmail.com

Bank name: ATTIJARIWAFA BANK.

Dear Sir,
My name is Mr. CLIPPED
Please i will like if you can give to me all the information about how to make Miss jennifer Benedith
fund deposited by the farther (Late) Dr.Benedith .Into your bank in ATTIJARIWAFA BANK. Sir due to the condition of my partner Miss jennifer Benedith in the camp refugee i will like all the process to start without delay so that i can take her to my country as soon as possible.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME/ OWNER: Dr.Benedith

AMOUNT: $6.5 Million Dollars

NEXT OF KIN: Miss jennifer Benedith

Thanks…….

based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address bellow: (bankattijariwafa.s.a@gmail.com

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W41 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 06:30:33 -0700
X-TMN: [0DPEXrwWGhtd++c0Q5eim+z4t6vs+HBZ]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W418B24B1716A19405F96CFC6E30@phx.gbl>
boundary="_88cb441b-2829-439d-934e-59c85e674e2b_"

ATTIJARIWAFA BANK Our Ref/R.C.SN-DKR 80 B77/Your Re/Mr.Faisal Pervair

RE: APPLICATION TRANSFER FOR SUM OF SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS {USD $6.500 000:00}

For your kind attention,

Sir,

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by Miss jennifer Benedith that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her inheritance funds deposited by our late deceased customer Dr.Benedith. with substantial amount of $6.5 Million Dollars ( Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Today been 7 day of August 2014, we are hereby to inform you that after verifications, we have approve to transfer your partner's fund to your position as soon as you provide the necessary legal documents as you view the below on this mail and get back to us to enable us process and proceed for the transfer legally, hence you have been really appointed by {The next of kin} as a trustee to represent her. However, before we can transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your care, you have to send the followings immediately to our office.

FOREIGN WIRE TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION TERMS AND CONDITION / REQUIREMENTS.

{1} a copy of the fund deposit certificate of {late} Dr Benedith

{2} a copy of the death certificate of {late} Dr. Benedith

{3} a copy of yours {Mr.CLIPPED) identification card or the front page your international passport copy.
{4} you have to contact a legal advocate {Lawyer} who will represent you to obtain a power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer this funds to your account on behalf of your partner.”

This, power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer." {Since the money is originated from Africa and jennifer Benedith staying in Senegal as the high court most authenticate her signatures}.

For more directives and clarifications contact our office by e-mail or telephone.

Yours faithfully.
Mr. Imencio Moreno
{International Transfer Manager}

Director of Financing, Investment Banking
&Financial Subsidiaries Division.
Mr. François Sene

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.236.43])
by 10.152.236.43 with SMTP id ur11mr2356379lac.74.1407414165074 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 07 Aug 2014 05:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=IHRtb55n7UOQQuoIG9mgj5IrsddUEgro2teiXC0UwUc=;
b=mTu1fh13ImDxaEMWJSoPyqR71OZQhfuirB/tKtgZmKo5fdMcOycN6R9d95F4z1vt6F
P5YO6Fy7Enb97k46dlf3A/ayEURM6nsAqgGQC1V/tZmmEYcfsvUm29zS8xyv594W51U/
AxavDZI4MpoDUPmWhhERhOf6E6EP7gK2d0/gI9kqdRemM308kC2+/F06d34iLt4CIq9W
IAbCU8Nd/+yherkzZU/xwdAZwdOk3Jb6/gfPw/cZ249/esl4qkxcciZIRAyQsVCmMKXm
9OkGj8xK+jeZdGnq6Hcv5y/JBOAOXyboygNqiv6TBHHP+EtJgEI61+vidEDorm53nuqD
BW5A==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.152.236.43 with SMTP id ur11mr2356379lac.74.1407414165063;
Thu, 07 Aug 2014 05:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.134.164 with HTTP; Thu, 7 Aug 2014 05:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:22:45 +0000
Message-ID: <CAODPer_ZprTgWpG5oQAieWrNc2-iV_CTLABzqi5dhUDczJhMRg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION MR.CLIPPED
From: "bank attijariwafa.s.a" <bankattijariwafa.s.a@gmail.com>

Hello Dearest.
How is your day together with your health.hope you are you are doing very well for me there my dear as i told you earlier i registered here my satisfaction and i am really delighted for you. I have missed you so much this days expecting more action from your side. I'm yours forever don't worry give all things to God; I felt to be the luckiest person having you in my life.
I'm little happy today because the Reverend father have find a good lawyer working under United Nation and i have submitted the two copies of documents with me to the lawyer's office after i have submitted the original copies of the certificate of deposit and death certificate of my late father to the lawyer which is among the documents requires by the bank (Attijariwafa Bank ) as i told the lawyer about this matter to prepare the power of attorney for us to enable the Attijariwafa Bank transfer my inheritance money to your position. Dear here is the contact address of the lawyer.

You have to contact him with his email as soon as possible.

MOUHAMED LAW FILM DAKAR SENEGAL
1880 Grand Medina Dakar Senegal,
Phone No.: +221 774334483 ; Fax: 221 82 58 79011
Email: mouhamedkebe3@gmail.com
Dakar, Senegal.

You can contact this lawyer as soon as possible so he can prepare this power of attorney for us and tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want him to prepare a power of attorney for us from their high court of justice in Dakar Senegal which will permit us to claim and transfer my inheritance money to your position from the Attijariwafa Bank.
And let me know when you contact this lawyer because as soon as this money is transfer to your position you send me some money from it to arrange my traveling document and other necessary papers which i will use to travel and join you to start a new life and invest my money under your care.
I am much satisfy with you believing also that God will help us to be together in this matter, just make sure you follow the direction from the Attijariwafa Bank as there are seriously waiting and ready to transfer my inheritance money to your position as soon as we submit those legal documents.

Please dear i want this to done fast so that i join you without much delay because it is very difficult for me to feed well here and to eat good food even i don't have money to dress properly as woman since am here that is why i need your urgent help to make everything fast and bring me close to you.
Please give your attention to this transaction i want as soon as we transfer this money we both will be together it is my desire .I will end here now pray for my health i will be happy to be with you soon and take care of yourself for me and have a good time this days and also dream so much about me hope to hear from you soon. I miss you so much please inform me when you contact our lawyer.
Best regards

Hazina.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W25 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 9 Aug 2014 12:45:33 -0700
X-TMN: [Tap943TL2zNTQ3YkEWKy2DwthzFCgjUF]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W2565490A4A3F04ACF001FDC6EF0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_c449b06c-8c89-4f03-b71f-7150c4190284_"

TWO PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781790469
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221774334483
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +221825879011
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.