Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarahsalaama23@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sarahsalaama23@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:25 am

Farida
Female

Hello my dear How are you today, I hope all is well with you, My name is miss Sarah, i am an honest, sincere and God fearing girl. I was so impressed to came across your profile today in this (angelreturn.com) which drag my interest in you, I will also like to know more about you, i ll like you to reply me directly to my personal Email ID (sarahsalaama23@live.com) so that I can send you more details about myself including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love. hope to hear from you soon email (sarahsalaama23@live.com) Yours Sincerely Miss Sarah,
Attachments
farida.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sarahsalaama23@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:47 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
BARAKALLAH

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition, Despite we do not know each other well, but I came across your contact address through it might be strange but understand that internet is like a global connective one village. Although Allah has a reason for me to know you and you can help me out from my present condition,

My name is Miss Sarah Salama 24 years of age from Libya Tripoli daughter to late Dr Farjani Salama of blessed memory who worked with Libyan Embassy in Tunisia, I lost my Family, Father and Mother during the Libyan civil war ,when the rebels attack city of Tripoli which took place on 24th August 2011,I am alive writing you because I need your help, I am a student in Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou) in west Africa and still in Burkina Faso during the time of the war , I am writing you now from Ouagadougou after the death of my father I cannot be able to pay my school fees,

Then I don’t have any choice only to disclosed my situation to the school authorities which they refers me to (UNHCR) refugee agency under asylum here in Burkina Faso, Now I am in (UNHCR) refugee agency under asylum here in Ouagadougou ,but before my father’s sudden death he deposited the sum of (US$2.9million) Two million nine hundred thousand U.S dollars) in cash with a bank in London with my name as next of kin, Now he is late and I am alone searching for a reliable, capable and trustworthy person that can assist me claim, receive and self-keep this fund to his custody in his country and relocate me to join him immediately after the claim as a result of insecurity of life and properties here in Burkina Faso ,

I have contacted the bank before but due to my age and the refugee status, they advice me to look for reliable and honest person who will assist me because of my refugee status, My dear please if you really want to rescue me out from this problem kindly write me back with your full details as listed bellow,

(1) Your Full Name.....

(2)Home / Office Addresses…..

(3)International Identity …..

(4)Tel / Fax Number …..

(5)Occupation…..

(6)Country of Residence…..

Quickly send me your below listed information of yours which I will send to the bank in London presenting you to them as my trustee and my representative who will assist me to claim this money because of my refugee status, please my dear the most important thing I need from you is your honest and trustworthiness, I will compensate you with 10% of my total fund immediately after the transaction, I believe in Allah that this transfer will be successfully carried out urgently so that we will be together soonest, In all I say (jazakallahu khayran) for help you render to me,

Yours truly,
Miss Sarah.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W17 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sun, 17 Aug 2014 03:33:35 -0700
X-TMN: [R3Mk+XqH9vjkN0+Sxy8hJnlL96/2SSAM]
X-Originating-Email: [sarahsalaama23@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W17EA6B95344D1B27609EECB9D70@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sarahsalaama23@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_44a88f22-2bfb-4306-8ccd-fff88ad441d3_"

My dear,
How are you doing today , i hope that you are doing great over there in your country , regarding your mail here is the bank i want you to contact ,is where the fund has deposited , just complete the form with your name and send to them , i am waiting to hear good news from you on what you finalize with the bank,once you send them mail please keep in touch with me

Application below:
send this application to the JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC LONDON, to release the money on my behalf,

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT.
Name- Jordan International Bank plc.
Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.
E-mail: johnClarke.jordanbank@accountant.com
Phone- +44-75-72-82-42-95,
Fax- +447-024-083-382,
Email: jibukjordanbank@englandmail.com

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Name of depositor- ----DR. FARJANI SALAMA

Country ------- -- LYBIA

Account Number- ------JBU#00017103201152.
Amount- ----------US$2.9 000,000.00
Next Of Kin--------MISS SARAH SALAMA

APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF MONEY.

Sir

I Mr. .................................... I hereby request your respected financial instituation to close the fund belonging to DR FARJANI SALAMA , upon next of kin to MISS SARAH SALAMA ,and transfer the fund therein to my bank account to be forwarded to you on request.

The credit balance is US$2.9 000,000.00, Two million Nine Hundred.Thousand United State Dollars This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary entitled to inherit the deposit.

If all the above information are correct, please let me know the procedures and requirements for release of the deposit without violating laws of united kingdom and my country.

I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W90 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S36.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 05:09:35 -0700
X-TMN: [cUGmexY7vP7stGyq7XiurXa7Q2yhl1ml]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W906545484C9435B6DEC4F5B9D40@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ac4f1eb1-7411-40f3-8f59-3a32df3806c7_"

My dear I have been very worried and busy on how to secure the service of a lawyer here in (Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou) that will assist us secure the documents, I spoke with (Rev Pastor John) The United Nations resident officer here with a view of his assistance in nominating a lawyer to us. Through his effort we were able to find a reliable lawyer, his name is Barrister Paul Simon, He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in (Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou) Presently i have in my possession the hard copies of my late father deposit bond certificate and my late father death certificate which i have giving to the lawyer, we are now left with power of attorney and affidavit of oath dully certified by a Burkina Faso resident attorney as the true copies of the said document.

You have my consent to contact the lawyer both on phone and email introducing yourself as my foreign nominated partner and that you have my Sincere consent to contact him and retain his good services to assist us draft and notarized a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, with regards to a monetary claim you have with Jordan international bank plc.

Find below his detailed contact information's.

Name: Barrister Paul Simon

Address: Ouagadougou 01 Zad Secteur 30,
P.O Box 01
Ouagadougou B.P 5853
Burkina Faso
Tel: + 226-773-738-92
Fax: + 226- 614601-37

Email: barristerpaulsimon@lawyer.com

Please do contact him to find out how long it will take to procure the said document and the price as well. Insha’Allah it will be well with us, and I hope to meet you soon over there in your country,

Yours,Miss Sarah

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W23 ([157.55.2.8]) by DUB004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:08:10 -0700
X-TMN: [j5XWOUQL3+SVFD22e6HLT2rJ0wylC/V9]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W23AFA15875829908132025B9D30@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ffc69023-48cc-44b2-afb1-68e2847c81f4_"

TWO PHOTOS TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447572824295
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Everything Everywhere Ltd (TM)

FAX: +447024083382
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+22677373892
Country or destination Burkina Faso
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

FAX: +22661460137
Original network provider* Telmob S.A. (Onatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarasalam@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Return-Path: <sarasalam@live.com>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Good_Day__?= =?windows-1256?Q?Dear=FE?=
Good Day Dear‏‎

Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 21:19:31 +0000

My dear,
How are you today, I hope all is well with you, My name is miss Sara
single girl that never marry before, I was so impressed to came across
your contact today which drag my interest in you, I'm hoping to hear
from you soon so that I can send you more details about myself
Including my picture. I believe we can move from here.
Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no
educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious,
language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing
there is love.
I will also like to know more about you, reply immediately i have
something important to share with you urgently,
Yours Sincerely

Sara.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: sarasalam@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:21 am

MY ADDITIONS:
BARAKALLAH

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition, Despite we do not know each other well, but I came across your contact address through it might be strange but understand that internet is like a global connective one village. Although Allah has a reason for me to know you and you can help me out from my present condition,

My name is Miss Sara Salama 24 years of age from Libya Tripoli daughter to late Dr Farjani Salama of blessed memory who worked with Libyan Embassy in Tunisia, I lost my Family, Father and Mother during the Libyan civil war ,when the rebels attack city of Tripoli which took place on 24th August 2011,I am alive writing you because I need your help, I am a student in Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou) in west Africa and still in Burkina Faso during the time of the war , I am writing you now from Ouagadougou after the death of my father I cannot be able to pay my school fees,

Then I don’t have any choice only to disclosed my situation to the school authorities which they refers me to (UNHCR) refugee agency under asylum here in Burkina Faso, Now I am in (UNHCR) refugee agency under asylum here in Ouagadougou ,but before my father’s sudden death he deposited the sum of (US$2.9million) Two million nine hundred thousand U.S dollars) in cash with a bank in London with my name as next of kin, Now he is late and I am alone searching for a reliable, capable and trustworthy person that can assist me claim, receive and self-keep this fund to his custody in his country and relocate me to join him immediately after the claim as a result of insecurity of life and properties here in Burkina Faso ,

I have contacted the bank before but due to my age and the refugee status, they advice me to look for reliable and honest person who will assist me because of my refugee status, My dear please if you really want to rescue me out from this problem kindly write me back with your full details as listed bellow,

(1) Your Full Name.....

(2)Home / Office Addresses…..

(3) scan passport or national Identity card …..

(4)Tel / Fax Number …..

(5)Occupation…..

(6)Country of Residence…..

Quickly send me your below listed information of yours which I will send to the bank in London presenting you to them as my trustee and my representative who will assist me to claim this money because of my refugee status, please my dear the most important thing I need from you is your honest and trustworthiness, I will compensate you with 10% of my total fund immediately after the transaction, I believe in Allah that this transfer will be successfully carried out urgently so that we will be together soonest, In all I say (jazakallahu khayran) for help you render to me,

Yours truly,
Miss Sara

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W7 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 09:34:58 -0700
X-TMN: [AU83PT0jN3L4WU1Jb8t+t2zqffpoN7sn]
X-Originating-Email: [sarasalam@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W76ED467D5900AC4D842DBD0FE0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sarasalam@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_92ca1894-1531-4cb3-affd-1bb190283ef4_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My dear here is the bank i want you to contact ,is where the fund has deposited , just complete the form with your name and send to them , i am waiting to hear good news from you on what you finalize with the bank,once you send them mail please keep in touch with me

Application below:
send this application to the JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC LONDON, to release the money on my behalf,

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT.
Name- Jordan International Bank plc.
Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.
E-mail: info_jordanbank@fmail.co.uk

Phone- +44-20-369-561-08,
Fax- +447-024-083-382,
Email: jibukjordanbank@englandmail.com

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Name of depositor- ----DR. FARJANI SALAMA

Country ------- -- LYBIA

Account Number- ------JBU#00017103201152.
Amount- ----------US$2.9 000,000.00
Next Of Kin--------MISS SARA SALAMA

APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF MONEY.

Sir

I Mr. .................................... I hereby request your respected finacial instituation to close the fund belonging to DR. FARJANI SALAMA, upon next of kin to MISS SARA SALAMA,and transfer the fund therein to my bank account to be forwarded to you on request.

The credit balance is US$2.9 000,000.00, Two million Nine Hundred.Thousand United State Dollars This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary entitled to inherit the deposit.

If all the above information are correct, please let me know the procedures and requirements for release of the deposit without violating laws of united kingdom and my country.

I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W18 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S35.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 08:40:13 -0700
X-TMN: [WtDQDCRDXGbJS/KdFMoAQRS+7BdDelc1]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W1813610E10D1DEF8561D76D0FD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e5deaf7d-cb30-468e-bf56-fecf15c430af_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My dear I have been very worried and busy on how to secure the service of a lawyer here in (Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou) that will assist us secure the documents, I spoke with (Rev Pastor John) The United Nations resident officer here with a view of his assistance in nominating a lawyer to us. Through his effort we were able to find a reliable lawyer, his name is Barrister Paul Simon, He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in (Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou) Presently i have in my possession the hard copies of my late father deposit bond certificate and my late father death certificate which i have giving to the lawyer, we are now left with power of attorney and affidavit of oath dully certified by a Burkina Faso resident attorney as the true copies of the said document.

You have my consent to contact the lawyer both on phone and email introducing yourself as my foreign nominated partner and that you have my Sincere consent to contact him and retain his good services to assist us draft and notarized a power of attorney and affidavit of oath, with regards to a monetary claim you have with Jordan international bank plc.

Find below his detailed contact information's.

Name: Barrister Paul Simon

Address: Ouagadougou 01 Zad Secteur 30,
P.O Box 01
Ouagadougou B.P 5853
Burkina Faso
Tel: + 226-773-738-92
Fax: + 226- 614601-37

Email: barristerpaulsimon@lawyer.com

Please do contact him to find out how long it will take to procure the said document and the price as well. Insha’Allah it will be well with us, and I hope to meet you soon over there in your country,

Yours,Miss Sara

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W50 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 02:26:46 -0700
X-TMN: [lIIbqt/QNyUJk8JEPiQ8QzfB2kfGoEwp]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W502CC03C1D27D0C15296A7D0FB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_8d189c9a-115a-4b68-8a6e-cb4bd9c85af7_"

PICS

PHONE NUMBERS:
+442036956108
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London

FAX: +447024083382
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+22677373892
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

FAX: +22661460137
Original network provider* Telmob S.A. (Onatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME -- BANK OF AFRICA - BURKINA FASO

ACCOUNT HOLDER -- OLASENI DANIEL

ACCOUNT NUMBER -- 008626660007

BANK CODE -- BF084

BRANCH CODE -- 01009

ID CODE -- 51

SWIFT CODE -- AFRIBFBF

IBAN -- BF42 BF08 4010 0900 8626 6600 0751
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:32 am

Skype ID:
sarah salama
live:sarahsalaama23

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME : UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA , (UBA)

ADDRESS: OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO:

ACCOUNT NAME : WILLIAMS OTEGA ADEWALE

BANK CODE: 30022

BRANCH CODE: 01250

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 402010017151

ID CODE: 88

SWIFT CODE: BIBU BF BF

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarasalam@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:48 am

2 Skype ID's:
sara salam
live:sarasalam

sara salam
sara1983764

World Health Organization
WHO Regional Office
Regional Office for Africa (WHO-AFRO)
P.O.Box 06 Cité du Djoué
Brazzaville, Congo

SUBJECT: NEW DISEASE OUTBREAK IN AFRICA

On 28th of December 2016, the General Hospital of the Republic of Congo, Brazzaville General Hospital discover a new virus similar to Ebola but rapid and much more faster killer than Ebola which also spreads by airborne and but it symptoms are not similar to Ebola.

Doctors are on deep research to it and have come with several symptoms and it effect to humanities from 3 days of effect to the death of the infected patient. All photos and clinical test report has been uploaded to the link for your previews.

This message is to alert all doctors to be aware of patient and make sure that, the listed medical tests named in the uploaded documents are all performed to ensure the safety of both the doctor and the patient. This message is not meant for only doctors but individuals, everybody to be aware of this sickness.

Thanks once again for your understanding and effort to assist the WHO and we still works to acquire the cure.

Click to download the Diseases analysis report and it pictures as well as it test report through our official website ww w.who.int/report/

Dr. Jong Hong
Technical Officer
Regional Office for Africa (WHO-AFRO)
P.O. Box 06 Cité du Djoué
Brazzaville, Congo
Tel: + 47 24 139 943
E-mail: jonghong@who.int

Header:
Return-Path: <miracle2eric@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws700079.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws108.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Thu, 26 Jan 2017 05:11:17 +0000; 1485407477.429
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017
Reply-To: sara salam <sarasalam@live.com>
Subject: SUBJECT: NEW DISEASE OUTBREAK IN AFRICA

Phone:
+4724139943
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Norway
City or exchange location Oslo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 am

Profile Elements:
Sara Salim / 100012832335141
Active on November 18th, 2016.

sara Salim.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.