Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shaabdullah@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

shaabdullah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:22 pm

SHAIKHA ABDULLAH
Female

Good day

My name is Miss Shaikha Abdullah an Australaian citizen ,Im an orphan now 22 years old single girl & I study geology at University of Cocody Abidjan.My late father Dr.Zaimudd Abdullah is a medical Doctor from Perth western Australia citizen,why my mother is from cote d I'voire worked with the oil and gas ministry cote d I'voire.

Due to the relationship of my parents my mother assisted my father to gain a contracts to the former first lady of this country cote d I'voire Mrs. Simon Gbagbo the wife of the former president Gbagbo.Because of political crises in cote d'Ivoire I lost My boths parents during the war in 27th of March 2011 you can google out (Duekoue city crises) to read about the full story.

my mother deposited $5,000,000.00 in bank here in cote d'Ivoire in which my name is the next of kin I need your urgent asisstance to help me retrieve this fund in your account at your country,Because my late mothers uncle betrayed me by claims & selling my late parents properties he threat me to give him deposite documents of this fund so that he will claim it,I ran out of the house & right now I hide my self in One Local Mosque.I want to move out here & come over to ur country for the safety of my life & to continue education.

please kindly get back to me and let me know the line of business where we can invest this money in your country

Be asured your %100 risk free I will offer you %30 of the total fund %70 will be for me.

Kindly contact me on my private email id (shaabdullah@hotmail.com) for more details & my photos.

I await for your immidiate response if you can be trusted about this proposal.

With Love,

Shaikha.
Attachments
shaikha.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.