Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joysewan1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joysewan1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 pm

On DMF:

Hello dear, How are you today,I am planing to visit your country for investment purposes. I will be need your help to assist and direct my project as my partner. If you are interest then reply me on my email for more details ( joysewan1@yahool.com ) Sincerely, Joy

Profile elements:

joyse
- 24 y/o female
- Monrovia, Liberia
- English, English, English
- self employed
- Have no children

simple and social, above all easy to get along with new friends.

My I deal Match partner have be Simple, social, caring and understandable person.

joyse.JPG
joyse.JPG (19.85 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joysewan1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Email:

Hi dear!

Thanks for your reply. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss. Joy Sewan. Am 24 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Chris Sewan, who was killed by his Business partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of business. My father Business partner sent armed robbers to kill all the members of my family because my father was progressing more than him. The armed robbers came around 1:am in the night they killed my father my mother and my two small Sister. Am the only survive in my family because i was not in the house when the criminals came i was in the school hostel. Am the only survive of my family so i managed to make my way to Benin Republic, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Agame, Benin Republic for the sake of my life.

I really needs your help that's why i contacted you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.500,000.00 us dollars in Unity Trust Bank with my name as the next of kin when he was alive. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank where my late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i can join you and to start a new life over there also invest the money over there. i need you to work with me as a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. I can only get Foreign business partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you. I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money transfer or after doing changing of ownership to the fund so it will be on your name then the bank will send you Credit Card ( VISA CARD )for you to have access to the fund, please tell me more about yourself again in your next mail by confirming this information's below to me...
Full name,........................
Your country and city name ................
your phone number .............
your pic if you have.........
your age............
your occupation ....
As soon as i get this information's above then i will introduce you to the bank and instruct them to contact you, As you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my studies in your country after the transfer while you take care of any business we invest the capital, as I was in school before i escaped to this country Benin Republic to safe my life. i want you to help me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and trustworthiness. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

I receive phone calls from office of REV.DAVID THOMAS, ( +229 658 00 745 ) call me i don't have any money at hand here, when you call rev father tell him that you want to speak with ( Miss. Joy Sewan ) the Liberian girl.there are millions of people in this country who will like to help me if i tell them this matter but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want to invest any thing in this country.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to any body till I come over to you in your country once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear? Thanks as i hope to read from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Miss. Joy

+22965800745

Return-Path: joysewan1@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.216.44.214]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Joy Sewan <joysewan1@yahoo.com>
Subject: NICE MEETING YOU.‏‏‏‏‎

Originating IP: 41.216.44.214
Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.