Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soniaeezikoha@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

soniaeezikoha@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:55 pm

On FMF:

Hello My Dear, I am interested in you. I read your profile and i love what i see on it. I would like you to contact me back through my private email address at(soniaeezikoha@hotmail.com) so that we can get to know more about each other. Sonia.

Profile elements:

soniababy4 Profile: looking for a good man.
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
i am a humble and respectful woman, looking for an understandable man.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: soniaeezikoha@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:16 am

Email:

How are you today together with your health and your business and your family. I hope all is well with you over there, I hope this message reaches you in good health.

I am searching for a gold buyer or sales agent, hence this contact with you for further discussions. my name is Miss Sonia Eezikoha, native of Sierra Loan, and presently staying in the Senegal with my little sister for the past three weeks since i return back from my country with 30 kg of gold dust plus 22.7 carat Alluvial Gold Dust of 92.6% purity, Sierra Loan origin for sale.

Please note that I am not a professional gold dealer, as this is inherited asset from my late
father Chief Rafiu Eezikoha who was the head and traditional ruler of the Siguiri gold mining town in my village.

I have desperate need to sale the product due to family problems and I want a buyer or agent who will come for inspection of the product and sign a Trustee contract with me for the sale of the gold overseas, or if you can not come
here in Senegal for The sale of The Gold dust. I can also ship it over to your country base on our agreement.

The price is negotiable and you will not pay for the goods until they have arrived your chosen refinery and the assay report
confirmed.. You will equally receive a commission if you are a sales agent.

Due to my my situation as a single young girl, I really need your urgent and positive response as soon as you get this mail. here is The picture of The gold dust And my pictures as well.

Warm regards
From Sonia Eezikoha

1.jpg

Return-Path: soniaeezikoha@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU184-W69 ([65.55.111.71]) by BLU004-OMC2S25.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 6 Aug 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: soniaeezikoha@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:25 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello my old friend,
How is everything around you, I hope my email finds you well,
This is just to let you know that a good mind does not forget some special people who are very nice and thoughtful as you were to me then.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance funds transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from Ireland, and i wish to as well let you know that i left Senegal last week to London where i am presently now for investment projects with my own shares of the total sum,
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the clam of the funds from the Security company despite that it failed us some how.

Now i did not forget your efforts then how you tried to help despite that it failed some how, so i decided to reward you for your good heart with a bank draft Cheque i left in Senegal a sum of $250.000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) for you as a reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i revealed every thing about me to you when i needed some one to help me out,

I want you to know that i would have write to you to demand for your account to pay in this money for you but there was no chance for me to do that because i was in a hurry to catch up with my flight and i did not want my partner to know about my gift to you because i know that he would not have allowed me to give you such huge amount so i decided to drop the Cheque with the director of the Security Company in Senegal in the person of Mr. Dave Ekang, I want you to feel free and contact him so that he can tell you how you can receive the bank draft (Cheque) which i left with him on your behalf for your generous kindness to me then,

Here is the contact email and phone number of Mr. Dave Ekang,
(daveekang@hotmail.com) (+221768555191)
Finally, i want to plead with you not to write to me again with this e-mail because my husband now has access to my e-mailbox and i do not want him to know that i left a bank draft (Cheque) for you but i will call or write to you when i settle down very well Here in London because i am still like a stranger here and I feel this is the only way i could say thank you.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with him and he will send you the bank draft contain without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours old time friend
with best regards

Sonia

Return-Path: soniaeezikoha@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU184-W9 ([65.55.111.73])
Subject: Good news from Sonia.‏‎
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.