Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hana442real@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hana442real@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:48 pm

suzyh
Female

You are looking good to me, My name is miss Suzy from Indonesia, i want to make friend with you, please write back direct to me at my email address(hana442real@hotmail.com ) am waiting for your reply at my email address if you need my friendship, thanks .
Attachments
suzy.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hana442real@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:06 am

On hi5:

My name is miss suzy, i want to have a good friendship with you as i saw this your profile at hi5, because i do not come to this site every day,here is my email(hana442real@hotmail.com) am waiting. suzy.

Profile elements:

Suzy B
suzy.jpg
suzy.jpg (15.69 KiB) Viewed 2706 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Email:

Good day

Thanks for your reply to my mail, how are you , I am Miss Suzy Faisal , single and never married 24 years , am from Syria, but I am currently residing in Galang refugee camp in Indonesia, where I am seeking asylum after bombing Aleppo and destroyed Dar al- Shifa hospital by Syrian Army Leeds to the death of my mother and my father Dr. Abu Faisal who is the director of Dar al- Shifa hospital and my mother was in mid- woman al-Shifa Hospital Dar but the bomb killed two of them, this refugee camp control by a reverend father who I use the office computer to send this message when it is less busy in his office at Syrian hospital before it was bombed and destroyed by the Syrian army .

I am his only daughter and only me is alive now and i managed to make my way to Indonesia, where I am living now as a refugee with the help of an Indonesian woman who brought me here in the refugee camp.I would like to know more you, your likes and dislikes, what you are currently doing. I like to meet understanding, sincere, kind and friendly person I hate lies , criminals , terrorists, unfaithful person , person with no respect for the human person. Hoping to hear from you soonest . Awaiting your reply Regards,
Suzy.

hana.JPG

hana1.JPG

Return-Path: hana442real@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU171-W87 ([65.55.111.72])
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014
Subject: Good day
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:56 pm

suzyabu2
Female
24 - Jakarta / Indonesia

You are looking good to me, My name is miss Suzy from Indonesia, i want to make friend with you, please write back direct to me at my emailaddress(hana445real@hotmail.com ) am waiting for your reply at my email address if you need my friendship,thanks
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.