Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sallybabe2014@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sallybabe2014@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:11 am

sally
Female / Single
35 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
hello
About Me
i am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.
Looking For
looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 155
Weight(kg) 51
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation IT / Communications
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Religion Christianity

hello Compliments of the day to you i am halima, I am single .However How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and loving relationship and will be able to take relationship seriously so if you are the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail now on my private email included,so that i will tell you all about myself and a picture of myself sallybabe2014 @ y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m looking forward to hear from you thanks and God bless. Best Regard

sallybabe2014@yahoo.com
Attachments
sally.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.