Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hassannorain@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hassannorain@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:40 pm

On DMF:

Greetings am norain it will be my pleasure being friends with a wonderful and magnificent person like you i guess? Please accept my friend request and agree to be my friend without any regrets. I will love to hear from you in hassannorain @ yahoo . com Miss norain

Profile elements:

norainH
- 29 y/o female
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- ask me
- Have no children

sincere and truthfulness Laughing Smile

norain1.JPG
norain1.JPG (20.96 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hassannorain@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:45 pm

With the same email address on Waydate as:

hassan norain
- 28 y/o woman
- from Burnabi, British Columbia, Canada
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 23 to 33 y/o
norain.JPG
norain.JPG (16.6 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hassannorain@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Email:

Hello!

Compliments of the day to you, i hope all is well with you. I am writing this letter in confidence, believing that if it is the will of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you will never regret it. I am a female student from University of Buoake, Abidjan, Cote d' ivoire. I am 23 years old. I am searching for a loving, caring person who will maintain a long-term relationship with me during and after our transaction, somebody that will not abandon me after a while because of self interest and greed. I would like to build up a solid relationship with you in time to come which i believe both of us will benefit from, if you can be able to help me.

Well, my father died a year ago, leaving me and my younger brother behind. He was the king of my community sixteen years before his death. I am his only daughter and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now as the next of kin, because my younger brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know my father's entire wealth. He left the sum of $15,000, 000.00 dollars (FIFTEEN Million U.S. Dollars) in a security company here in our country. This money was paid into my late fathers account annually from Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), and Chevron Oil Company operating in our locality, for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.

I do not know how and what i will do to invest abroad. Somewhere safe, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family as they were planning to do without my consent, because i am a female. Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company where my late father kept it to your country immediately, before my father's kindred will take over our family property because of greed and selfish desire. I will come over to join you as soon as the transfer is done, as I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help me in this transaction. If you can handle this project sincerely and willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me as soon as you get this letter. Please note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible. I will send you my picture for your view and identification. I await your urgent response so that i can send you all the documents to the consignment along with my picture, international passport and further directives.

Yours sincerely,
Hassan Norain.

Return-Path: hassannorain@yahoo.com
Received: from [196.47.148.207]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014
Reply-To: norain hassan <hassannorain@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM HASSAN NORAIN.

Originating IP: 196.47.148.207
Originating ISP: Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.