Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourevra55@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourevra55@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:36 pm

favour
Female / Single
25 - Bulawayo / United States

Slogan
i am a good girl looking for friendship and love
About Me
i am a good girl looking for friendship and love i am a good girl looking for friendship and love i am a good girl looking for friendship and love i am a good girl looking for friendship and love
Looking For
i am a good girl looking for friendship and love i am a good girl looking for friendship and love i am a good girl looking for friendship and love i am a good girl looking for friendship and love
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests ask me latter
Activities ask me latter
Books ask me latter
Movies ask me latter
Music ask me latter
TV Shows ask me latter
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

hello greetings to you (favourevra55@yahoo.in)

It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is

beautiful to make you a friend in this regard.

My name is Favour, i will like you to contact me direct to my box (favourevra55@yahoo.in) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.

Favour.

favourevra55@yahoo.in
Attachments
love1.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: favourevra55@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:09 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest One,

How are you today? hope fine, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, first of all i revealed my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspire of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life and you will not betray me.

My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is Favour Evra I am from Liberia in Monrovia the capital city of my country in west Africa. I'm 24 years old,5.fit tall, fair in complexion.
I am a medical student, i stop my education.
Please i wrote not only to introduce myself to you, but also know that the receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you, considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiation before now.

My late father Dr.Thomas Evra. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (THOMAS INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country. He was the former assistant head of state during military Regime in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp.
My dearest, In this refugee Camp.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev.John Ken) who is the pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-770-379-135) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to further my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5 M(Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars)
so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the refugee here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, fluently Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

here is my space.

How do you see life:
what is your full name:
what do you do A for living:
what is the name of your country and state:

Dearest i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot of things, i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture, i like to see yours, hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day and think about me..
Yours Lovely One

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.116.78] by web194902.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 27 Jul 2014 21:22:39 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUsDQoNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5PyBob3BlIGZpbmUsIERvIG5vdCBiZSBzdXJwcmlzZSBvciBnZXQgb2ZmZW5kZWQgZm9yIHJlY2VpdmluZyB0aGlzIG1lc3NhZ2UgZnJvbSBtZSwgSXQncyBqdXN0IHRoYXQgSSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gb2JsaWdlZCB0byBsYXkgYSBtb3JlIHRydXN0IG9uIHlvdSBkdWUgdG8gbXkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGhlcmUgaW4gdGhlIHJlZnVnZWVzIGNhbXAsIGZpcnN0IG9mIGFsbCBpIHJldmVhbGVkIG15IHNlbGYgdG8geW91LCBhbmQgSSB3aWxsIHJlcXUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/681 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406467359.28584.YahooMailBasic@web194902.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 21:22:39 +0800
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello My Dearest One,
I'm very happy to read form you today and once again, i hope all is well with you over there at the moment.
Dear, here is all about me. Please i will like you to contact the bank where the money is deposited on my behalf and transfer the money to your account, so that i can be able to come over to your country immediately after the transfer,then the fund will be for us which you will invest some of the money into a profitable business for our future plan.

Dear, i have strong believe that you are my helper, i have faith and trust in you which i believe that it is the direction of Almighty God, i want you to stand as my trustee as you have promised and transfer the money to your Bank account.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you over there in your country, because i have no parents,and have suffered a lot here in Senegal as a refugee. Meanwhile i want you to contact the Bank and demand for the transfer to your Bank account,
Please, do not open this matter to people over there,just hold it between you and me for security purpose because hence it is MONEY all eyes will like to be on it which may put our lives in danger.I hope you get everything right from me!

THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE BANK.

Bank Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:
Address Royal Bank of Scotland 29 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3JE 2,1 millas W. LONDON
EMAIL ADDRESS : ........(royalbanktransferplc@aol.com)
TELEPHONE NUMBERS : ......+44-701-113-8391 OR +44-703-595-0480
FAX NUMBER : ...........0044-8704952418
THE NAME OF TRANSFER MANAGER IS Mr.Stephen Hester
FOREIGN OPERATIONS & INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPT.

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION:

Name of the depositor : Dr. THOMAS EVRA.
Next of kin : MISS FAVOUR EVRA.
Account Number : 026004093.
Swift Code Number : RBS 884956885/QB4/K57.
Deposit Code Number : RBS/TF/HG5665.
The Amount is.... $3.5M(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Please dear, i have already introduced you to the bank as my trustee who will stand for me and transfer the funds on my behalf, please just let them know that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer the money into your bank account, then the funds will be for us.
Then immediately after the transfer you will send to me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet you there in your country. Please try to contact this Bank immediately you receive this mail and demand for the transfer into your account on my behalf OK,
I send and receives E-mails in the office of Reverend Rev. John Ken.
He is the pastor in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick.
I will like you to call me at his office with this number (+221-770-379-135). so that i can tell you more about this issue any time you feel to call me ok!
Thanks and be blessed.
YOURS IN LOVE.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.118.94] by web194906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:41:38 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUsDQpJJ20gdmVyeSBoYXBweSB0byByZWFkIGZvcm0geW91IHRvZGF5IGFuZCBvbmNlIGFnYWluLCBpIGhvcGUgYWxsIGlzIHdlbGwgd2l0aCB5b3Ugb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBhdCB0aGUgbW9tZW50Lg0KRGVhciwgaGVyZSBpcyBhbGwgYWJvdXQgbWUuIFBsZWFzZSBpIHdpbGwgbGlrZSB5b3UgdG8gY29udGFjdCB0aGUgYmFuayB3aGVyZSB0aGUgbW9uZXkgaXMgZGVwb3NpdGVkIG9uIG15IGJlaGFsZiBhbmQgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgYWNjb3VudCwgc28gdGgBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/694 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406623298.72795.YahooMailBasic@web194906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:41:38 +0800
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE CONFIRMATION.

Hello My Dearest One.
Darling, i am very happy to read from you once again today. Now, regarding the requests the rbs bank needs from us, i have with me here the statement of account and the death certificate of my late father. I thought it's the only thing the bank needed from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal. I have informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is an English speaking lawyer and a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Darling, I have been in contact with this lawyer now and told him what the bank needed in your name as my partner. The lawyer have agree to get these two legal documents for us but he said that you will contact him with this your following information below, because he will take all your information to the high court and know the cost of processing these legal documents.
Darling,i have given you all my trust and i believe you will not disappoint me. I promised you that i am not going to disappoint you. Please i will like you to get in contact with this lawyer now with all this information about you below.

1. Full name
2. Date of birth
3. Your full contact address
4. Your contact phone number
5. Occupation
6. Your details as you want it to be in those legal papers.

The lawyer's contact information are as follows:
Barrister Dr Hillary Duke.
E-mail : barrister.hillaryduke@yahoo.com
Office telephone number : +221771249431
Please try all your best to get in touch with him as i told you today and make sure you forward him all your full data information as he requested. I will be waiting to hear from you again as soon as you are in contact with him. Take care and have a nice day. I love you forever. Yours in love Favour.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.127.14] by web194901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 01 Aug 2014 01:04:32 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUuDQpEYXJsaW5nLCBpIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgdG8gcmVhZCBmcm9tIHlvdSBvbmNlIGFnYWluIHRvZGF5LiBOb3csIHJlZ2FyZGluZyB0aGUgcmVxdWVzdHMgdGhlIHJicyBiYW5rIG5lZWRzIGZyb20gdXMsIGkgaGF2ZSB3aXRoIG1lIGhlcmUgdGhlIHN0YXRlbWVudCBvZiBhY2NvdW50IGFuZCB0aGUgZGVhdGggY2VydGlmaWNhdGUgb2YgbXkgbGF0ZSBmYXRoZXIuIEkgdGhvdWdodCBpdCdzIHRoZSBvbmx5IHRoaW5nIHRoZSBiYW5rIG5lZWRlZCBmcm9tIHVzIGJ1dCBzaW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/694 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Message-ID: <1406826272.74361.YahooMailBasic@web194901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 01:04:32 +0800

PIC AND DOC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221770379135
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447011138391
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447035950480
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +448704952418
Number billable as national rate number
Original network provider*

+221771249431
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favourevra55@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Favour is out of the Camp:
Hello My Dear.

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay, Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a Good-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father John Ken and his email address is as follows:(reverend_johnken@yahoo.com) phone number(+221 770 670 119) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev John and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev John on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.

Yours Truly,
Mrs Favour.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.119.174] by web194905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:34:05 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhci4NCg0KDQoNCkkgYW0gdmVyeSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY28tb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBQYXJhZ3VheSwgUHJlc2VudGx5IEkgYW0gaW4gUGFyYWd1YXkgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bSBNZWFud2hpbGUsIEkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWZmb3J0cyBhbmQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/712 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408440845.82276.YahooMailBasic@web194905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:34:05 +0800
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM FAVOUR,

PHONE NUMBER:
+221770670119
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.