Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marisbahi@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

marisbahi@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 am

http://www.4pp l.com/marisbahi

I am just a simple woman

I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.02.1989
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello dear
My name is Maris i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (marisbahi@yahoo.c om)
I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Maris.
Please email me on (marisbahi@yahoo.c om) for more communications.

_$$$$$$$$$$$:..o0:::.O*
_$_________$::*:.....o:.
_$_________$..o*:.0:...*
_$_________$_$$$$$$$$$$$
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: marisbahi@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 am

Received: from [41.82.76.87]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 01:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

My dear,
How is your day.
mine is fine over here in Dakar.Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Maris Sery,Am 23yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
My late father Dr Sery Bahi was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and yours is very nice i like that.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss Maris.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 11:28 am

marisbahi@yahoo.com

Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning.How is your day?Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father who is ( REV Father Chris) of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-772-871-564) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $7.5M
(seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above if you want me to come over there to your country first that will be nice but if you want the transaction to be done first is still okay by me all i need is your help i just want you to do anything possible first for me to live this suffering i am passing through here in the refugee camp i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me. Am waiting to hear from you soonest,
yours in love Maris.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Maris Bahi
marisbahi@yahoo.com

Hello my dear,
Good morning. How are you today? i believe you are doing very fine? It gives me much joy when ever i saw and read your mail, I really have come to believe that i did not make the wrong choice in you. I want you to know that every morning day and night i prayed so that my heart desire will come to real where we shall live together as one happy and big lovely family.
Sweetheart, I want you to know that i have already contacted the bank concerning this issue with the help of the Rev father but the bank said that considering the system of banking and also my condition in this country, they can only release or transfer the money to me with the help of a foreign partner. Thank was why i prayed and ask God to direct me to a good person, someone i can trust and him trust me also. Some one i will love and be loved by him.
Honey, after some days prayers i came in contact with you and i prayed again before i now know that you are the person i have being praying for. Please my dear, i want you to know that i have already talk to the bank about you and they are now waiting to hear from you before they can now make the transfer, all i want you to do now is to contact the bank so that they will tell us the possibilities to transfer my late father's money into your account and after the transfer you will send to me some money to get my traveling papers and come over to your country and continue with my studies.
In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was reveled to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer.
I send and receive e-mails in the office of REV Father Chris office .He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Senegal Dakar. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick.
I will like you to call me at his office with this number (00221-772-871-564) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel.you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Sir Stephen Hester
Email address : rbsswifttransfer@aol.co.uk
OR : transfer.rbs@blumail.org
PHONE : +447031859698
OR : +447031884556

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Sery Bahi of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Sir Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Maris whose father’s name is late Dr Sery Bahi and that the father has an account no RBS-026004093 in your Bank. Miss Maris in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Maris that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 12:34 pm

marisbahi@yahoo.com

how are you doing darling if you really want me to come over there to your county you need to help me with the finance because i cannot afford to pay the money for my passport and my traveling document is difficult even for me to eat here is a problem could you believe since yesterday i have not eaten anything the camp authority refuse to serve us food because our food stuff is in no more so my love i will be really grateful to come over there in your country and spent the rest of my life with because i am always thinking about you each and every moment of my life and i cannot afford to stop thinking about you because you mean everything to me so darling i will now wait to hear from you soon.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 am

Maris Bahi
marisbahi@yahoo.com

help me to come over there to your country.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Success Bahi successbahi@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 pm

From 4pp l.com: successbahi23, Dakar Senegal

Spam:
Hello dear
My name is Success,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (successbahi@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Success.
Please email me on (successbahi@yahoo.com) for more communications.

Email:
My dear,
How is your day.
mine is fine over here in Dakar.Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Success Sery,Am 23yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
My late father Dr Sery Bahi was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and yours is very nice i like that.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss Success.

Ip address: 41.208.186.248 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

roseadamss100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:13 pm

On Tagged:

Hello, my name is Rose (roseadamss100@yahoo.com) to be honest with you, after I carefully read your profile on this site, I decided to develop a good relationship with you, please I want you to contact me here (roseadamss100 @ yahoo. com) i have a guest for you and then tell you more about me and my photos.

Profile elements:

Rose A

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:58 am

My Additions:
Rose Adams <roseadamss100@yahoo.com> Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:09 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dear.

How is life over there in your country,i hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love.Mine is fine over here in Dakar.i thanks you so much for your interest over my proposal email to you and happy to read from you.

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, i will really like to have a good relationship and partnership with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,

Please as you Know My Name is Miss Rose Adams Mbuloo, 25 years old originated from Sudan only daughter of Adams mbuloo, My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC Oil Company at Khartoum refinery in Southern Sudan, My late Father Dr Adams mbuloo was killed along side with my beloved mother during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militant came to our house, and that was what sent me away from my country as i made escape only by God's special grace,

You can read more about my country(bbcnews.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm)

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinease Expatriate and live nothing for me.On a faithful morning as i was cleaning my father’s room , I opened my father's briefcase i found a file containing some important documents recording that my beloved late father deposited the sum of $4.500, 000 Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars in one bank with my name as the next of kin.

I tried to write to the bank to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. the Branch manager of the Bank whom I write direct he said their can not allow me to clam the money as a refugee, he also told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas but he advise me to look for a honest and reliable person that will represent me as my trustee so that they will release the money to me.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $4.5 Million and I have confirmed from the bank . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in
your Country.

However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment, As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself please I beg you do not to disclose until I come over to your country once the fund has been transferred to your account because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me, i hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification then go ahead.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Rose Adams

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.142.74] by web172402.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:09:05 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhci4NCg0KSG93IGlzIGxpZmUgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW50cnksaSBob3BlIHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSBpbiBhdG1vc3BoZXJlIG9mIHBlYWNlIGFuZCBsb3ZlLk1pbmUgaXMgZmluZSBvdmVyIGhlcmUgaW4gRGFrYXIuaSB0aGFua3MgeW91IHNvIG11Y2ggZm9yIHlvdXIgaW50ZXJlc3Qgb3ZlciBteSBwcm9wb3NhbCBlbWFpbCB0byB5b3UgYW5kIGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlYWQgZnJvbSB5b3UuDQoNCkkgYW0gd3JpdGluZyB0aGlzIG1haWwgdG8geW91IHdpdGggdGVhcnMgYW5kIHNvcnIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/387 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1389974945.58764.YahooMailBasic@web172402.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:09:05 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: My Pleading To You.

CONTACT MY BANKER;
Rose Adams <roseadamss100@yahoo.com> Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Hello my dear ,
I am a Christian and I prayed very seriously when the bank demands that I seek help from abroad who will help me get the funds transferred in custody , and I was after my three days of fasting and prayer to answer your email came and you seem you read my mind and motivated me to believe that you are God sent for me and nothing seems impossible with God and also be aware that there is no special form , or place that is made ​​for the relationship built from the place has to start somewhere , and ours.listen I 'd do anything to make you happy However , I would like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibility of transferring to your account in your country. The details of the bank is as follows .
BANK NAME - Royal Bank of Scotland, the name TRANSFER - officer is Sir Stephen Hester
Phone number is +44703192964
Fax: 00447031970059
E- MAIL - ( royal.bank4 @ aol.com )
OR (rbss18@aol.com )
I love you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Adams Mbuloo I am closest kin.I mapped 25 % of the total sum for your help and 5% for expenses . Also, I will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young for that money , God bless you and I look forward to hearing from you .

Copy the notes below and FWD to the bank and you can add your

Stephen Hester Dear.Sir
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir regarding the transmission of information from me by a certain Miss Rose, whose father is the late Dr. Adams Mbuloo and that the father has an account no 026004093 in your bank.
Miss Rose repeatedly contacted me by email to help you get funding worth 4.5 million dollars which her ​​late father deposited with your bank .
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Rose that this bank should grant our request to transfer such funds to my account in my country.
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thank you.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.168.233] by web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 19 Jan 2014 21:23:45 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhciAsDQpJIGFtIGEgQ2hyaXN0aWFuIGFuZCBJIHByYXllZCB2ZXJ5IHNlcmlvdXNseSB3aGVuIHRoZSBiYW5rIGRlbWFuZHMgdGhhdCBJIHNlZWsgaGVscCBmcm9tIGFicm9hZCB3aG8gd2lsbCBoZWxwIG1lIGdldCB0aGUgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgaW4gY3VzdG9keSAsIGFuZCBJIHdhcyBhZnRlciBteSB0aHJlZSBkYXlzIG9mIGZhc3RpbmcgYW5kIHByYXllciB0byBhbnN3ZXIgeW91ciBlbWFpbCBjYW1lIGFuZCB5b3Ugc2VlbSB5b3UgcmVhZCBteSBtaW5kIGFuZCBtb3RpdmF0ZWQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/390 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1390166625.71465.YahooMailBasic@web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 21:23:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Dear contact the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Rose Adams <roseadamss100@yahoo.com> Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I believe you are fine.
I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account.I write to let you know that myself and REV father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those important documents requested from the bank.
The lawyer will help us to get the documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death.Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renon lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay,Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:
NAME : Barrister Mark Momoh
EMAIL ADDRESS(momohchamber15@lawyer.com)
TELEPHONE : 00221-771111906
Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the lawyer with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you,Thank you for your concern and my love for you will never die.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.130.70] by web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:41:41 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SSBiZWxpZXZlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZS4NCkkgd2FudCB0byB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIGFsbCB5b3VyIGNvbmNlcm4gYW5kIHlvdXIgZWZmb3J0cyB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgcmVjZWl2ZSBteSBsYXRlIGZhdGhlciBmdW5kcyBpbnRvIHlvdXIgYWNjb3VudC5JIHdyaXRlIHRvIGxldCB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IG15c2VsZiBhbmQgUkVWIGZhdGhlciBoYXMgY29uY2x1ZGVkIG9uIHRoZSBhcnJhbmdlbWVudCBvZiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSByZXB1dGFibGUgbGF3eWVyIHdobyBpcyByZWFkeSB0byBjYXJyeSBvdXQgdGhlIGEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/392 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1390412500.71955.YahooMailBasic@web172405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:41:40 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: DEAR CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS!!!

Photos & Documents:

PHONE LIST:
+221786336086
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +4470365789543
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecom Essex Ltd

+447031804517
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+44703192964

FAX: +447031970059

+221771111906
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Another gets out of the dreaded Death Camp...
Rose Adams <roseadamss100@yahoo.com> Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:26 AM

My Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact Rev desmond cessay, his contact information is below:
Name: Rev Desmond Cessay
Email: ( revdesmondcessay@yahoo.co.uk )
House address: Des witline unit 155 Dakar Senegal
House Contact phone number 221786336086

Ask him to send you the total check of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you as a caring and understand person. Compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Desmond Cessay and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the surfferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to rev Desmond Cessay who have been taken caring of me when was in the refugee camp, on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
With best love,
Miss Rose Adams

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.152.240] by web172501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:26:13 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQoNCk15IERlYXINCkknbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB0byBhIFN3aXNzIEFjY291bnQgd2l0aCB0aGUgY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFBhcmFndWF5IHdobyBpcyBhbiBpbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsIGJ1c2luZXNzbWFuLiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSdtIGluIFBhcmFndWF5IGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0uIE1lYW53aGlsZSwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/458 YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Message-ID: <1395325573.38476.YahooMailBasic@web172501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:26:13 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Good News.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.