Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Allison lippe

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Allison lippe

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com
confidence80bbpppgguupp@libero.it

reply-to:  Confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com
to:
date:  Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well healthy as I hope we can
establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time. I have
gone through a profile that speaks well of you on this site, I was impressed
when I saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to
know you; I am seeking for a long term affair with you to build a strong and
concrete foundation without minding the differences in our age, culture,
tradition and religion. I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth and
respectable person. I have all these qualities in me; RESPECT is the key for
understanding and tolerance among human beings. Please your acceptance respond
to me through my private mail box (Confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com) will make
me feel very happy, and then I will send my pictures to enable you know whom I
am. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my mail box because I have
something to tell you, remain bless.
My Regards to you,
Miss Confidence

▒███████
░██▓▒░░▒▓██
██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██
_██▓▒░____For______░▒▓██
__██▓▒░____You_____░▒▓██
___██▓▒░___ ____░▒▓██
____██▓▒░________░▒▓██
_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██
______██▓▒░__░▒▓██
_______█▓▒░░▒▓██
_________░▒▓██
_______░▒▓██ -Lovely
_____░▒▓██ -days
╓─╖╓──╖╓─╖╓────╖╓────╖
║░║║░╓╜║░║║░╓──╜║░╓──╜
║░╙╜╓╜░║░║║░╙──╖║░╙──╖
║░╓╖╙╖░║░║╙──╖░║╙──╖░║
║░║║░╙╖║░║╓──╜░║╓──╜░║
╙─╜╙──╜╙─╜╙────╜╙────╜
_$$$$$$$$$$$:..o0:::.O*
_$_________$::*:.....o:.
_$_________$..o*:.0:...*
_$_________$_$$$$$$$$$$$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
__$1111111$__$111111111$
___$11111$___$111111111$
____$111$____$111111111$
_____$®$______$1111111$
______$________$11111r$
______$_________$111j$
______$__________$®$
______$___________$
______$___________$
______$___________$
_____$$$__________$
__$$$$$$$$$_______$
__________________$
______________ ___$$
______________$$$$$
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: Confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Massmail message used online:

Hi,
My name is Confidence, i am a young girl of 24 years and i admire your
profile. Please i want you to write me to my private (Email) at ( Confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com ) so that i will give you every details about me and the reason why I contacted you because i do not have much access on site due to some Personal Reasons, looking forward hearing from you. With love, Confidence

a.jpg
a.jpg (21.01 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:51 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest one

Thanks for your love and concern show on me. I have received your mail and accept to offer you my heart in one condition, I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. I hail from South Sudan but my mother is from Australia and My father Dr. Johnson Yac Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Jhnson Yac and my Mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through. (below site http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm) After the Death of my parent's, I was living happily with my uncle, until my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me, Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. which he use to deposited some huge amount of money in the bank with my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling Papers.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$4.700, 000.00 Million (FOUR MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. I am sorry to bordering you with my problems. I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to transfer this money and relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. I have my parent's Death Certificate and Statement of Account or Deposit here with me. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me. it was my past incident that brought me into this kind of condition since after the death of my family, This camp is a dead zone, we are very facing a lot difficulties here.

I am writing this email to you from the office of Rev. father who is in-charge of the refugee camp here, I told him about my communication with you, he permitted me to asses my mail in his office computer two times a daily, In case you want to call me, you can call with this Rev. Father telephone number (+221761347245), his name and his e-mail address is Rev. father John Williams, (rev.frjohnwilliams@yahoo.com) tell him that you want to speak with Miss Confidenc Johnson , that stays in the female hostel 5 room 18, he will send somebody to call me in other to answer your calls. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want you to add your information such as: Your Full Name..... Your Country...... Your Postal Address..... Your Telephone Number..... Your Occupation.... , so that i will give the bank contact as well for you to mail the bank ask the possibility to transferring the fund into your account.

Yours Sincerely

Confidenc

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W77 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S33.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 03:03:12 -0700
X-TMN: [Nu+RsEvg8ScjJoISu/fFjaf4Z0m/hy+8]
X-Originating-Email: [confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W77106F12D7EB9DA2F0979BBDF00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_189c9b8d-6ec3-4610-9541-636911ac0e75_"
From: confidence johnson <confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com>

Dear Love,

How is everything going with you? I hope you are fine and healthy. My dear please help me out as you know i trust you and i don't want you to abandon me later. As soon as the bank transfer this money to your account, you will withdraw a little money from there and send it to me to arrange for my traveling papers to come over there with you, please you will help me to put this money in a good business as i will like to go back to complete my study. please stand by me and write to the bank today let them transfer this money please so that I will come out of this refugee camp, my dear life is so hard here and i am suffering so much please help me out. i promise you with my late fathers death that i will always love you with all my heart.

Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother, my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more. I am counting you with love and trust, that you will save my life. please i give you the bank contact for you to write them now and immediately.

Name of the bank: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Telephone:+447053826335
Fax number:+447042061550

Contact person in the bank: Dr. Ross McEwan

Email id of the bank: rbstransdept@accountant.com
bank.account@accountant.com
royalbank.ofscotlandplc1@aol.com

Account holder's name: Dr. Johnson Yac Arop

Next of Kin: Miss Confidence Johnson

Account number: 000056884711BH003/SCT

Amount: $4.7 Million dollars

You will tell the Bank that you are writing on behalf of the fund of Late Dr. Johnson Yac Arop from Republic of South Sudan, you are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your given account number in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that the transfer will be done within a short time. You can mail them now officially for the transfer to be done as soon as possible and the bank will know our seriousness. what ever you discuss with them get back to me so that i will know how far you have gone with them. please don't fail me, i relying on you with love and trust for the transfer to be completed. Save my life.

Yours alone,
Miss Confidence

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W64 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S30.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 01:40:35 -0700
X-TMN: [5coynFZopsxpnAB9YemOoq8er1doE4YW]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W649E5119BB36C3635894BCBDF10@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c22e6dea-0d8b-40ef-b620-0b3b048dbe2b_"

Dear Love,

Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. Darling, concerning the rest of the documents, I haven't them and I noticed from the Bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry.

As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Senegal. I don't know if you may have any chance to travel here to obtain the documents. Therefore, I discuss with the Rev. Father who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer. I have met with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us.

I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for course of obtaining the said documents and while written to him please demand for the cost of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:
BARRISTER MAîTRE CHEIKH FALL (ESQ)
COMPANY NAME: CABINET MAîTRE CHEIKH FALL's CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS: 48, RUE VINCENS X A.K.BOURGI
POSTALE: 32 319 DAKAR-SENEGAL

TELEPHONE: +221 764 770 885

E-MAIL: barrs.cheikhfall@lawyer.com
avocat.mcfall@yahoo.com

Honey please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling papers of which he told me that he will render any service to us. I love you so much and I can't wait to join you as soon as the transfer is completed in your account.

Darling remember to send your information's to him so that he will use it to prepare the said documents from the Federal High Court.

1) Your Full Name:……………….
2) Your Address:…………….
3) Your Tel no:………….
4) Your age:…………
5) Your Country:………. City…………,
6) Your Occupation……………….

I will be waiting for you soonest.
A big hug for you and Kisses from my heart! Thanks

Yours forever, Confidence

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W22 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 03:54:34 -0700
X-TMN: [TTV3vSpM3KrU7ZYWHNHrOpuburCq/6fD]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W225FEA92AB7DD632F3B118BDFF0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_3fea3ae4-7d6a-4f53-abc5-30e5f58bc39a_"

PHOTOS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221761347245
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447053826335
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd

FAX: +447042061550
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221764770885
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Confidence got out of the Camp too:
Dearest Friend,

This is Miss Confidence, Who contacted you some few months ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern in sympathized with me over the lost of my parents and my terrible situation in Senegal.

I am thanking you very much for the least consolation you gave and at this point, I intend to pay you back good for good. It all began immediately you refused to respond to my mails that I came across a very good Samaritan just as you are to me, he offered to assist and today I am very successful with the transaction completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband are now residents in the Hong-Kong as the transfer is completed and fund disbursed as agreed with my new partner from China. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for showing concern.

Please I want you to accept this as a token from my heart I would have sent this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Asia, so I signed a cheque worth $300,000,00 Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I therefore advise you to contact the Reverend Minister in charge of the Refugee camp church in Senegal, my then Reverend Father with the following information's of yours, full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send this cheque.

I am now in the Hong-Kong well comforted with my life and husband. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity so GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart. His Contact Email address below;

Name: rev.fr.pouljames
E-mail: rev.fr.pouljames@hotmail.com
Phone: +221 768845289

Thanking you once more and God bless you and your entire family.

Regards,
Miss Confidence

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W74 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 05:14:01 -0700
X-TMN: [VDGvaDRlhqMmD9CvG77wOw84qskRcJFJ]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W745520EF8FD9B4BCDD4758BDA60@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d58518ea-9ccf-4523-a123-1b6cfbe4e748_"
From: Miss Confidence Evans <confidencejohnson2014@hotmail.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+221768845289
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Hello dear friend,

How are you my friend?, hopefully all is well with you;

It is a very joyful thing to break this great good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer i must surely compensate you because i was very proud of you.

I want to inform you that i have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars);

Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 3,000.00 daily.

The ATM on line service are more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dinning, shopping, hotel accommodation bills, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM card online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

These vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and i want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM alliance office direct with this information.

E-mail: ..... mredwardcoli@gmail.com
Officer in charge: mr edward coli

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the card that i gave to you as compensation; so feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had given instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours faithfully
Mrs Confidence Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.