Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mirabelweah@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mirabelweah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Mirabel Weah
Female
24 - Bridgeport / United States

Slogan
mirabelweah@hotmail.com
About Me
you can contact me with my Email , mirabelweah@hotmail.com
Looking For
contact me with my Email ,
Appearance
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 70
Life Style
Profession Nursing
Interests cooking
Activities singing
Books norvel
Movies tom and jerry
Music Christian music
TV Shows cnn

HELLO dear, Nice Meeting You, my name is Mirabel,i really love your profile and i have chosen you to be my friend, please reply direct to my privet inbox.( mirabelweah@hotmail.com )i have something important to discuss with you ok
Attachments
mirabel.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mirabelweah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:40 am

MY ADDITIONS:
How are you today?

I am more than happy in your mail. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Mirabel Weah, from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 23yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Mark .G. Weah, was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. it was only me that is alive now as the only child and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now In this camp.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev.father Donatus Diop, who is in charge of the church here in the camp ,

The rev, father's Tel number is ( 00221777221567) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me then he will send for me from my hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now .

Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M (Three million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars),

I have my late father's death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place in order to further my studies, I kept this secret to people in the camp here because i don't want to loose the money or my life.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to my believe in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hardworking person.My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.

i want you to send to me yourinformations such as,

YOUR FULL NAME

YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS

YOUR PHONE NUMBER

YOUR OCCUPATION

YOUR COUNTRY NAME

Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?

2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..

Have a nice day and think about my condition here

Attach here is my pictures for you,

with love

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W7 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 02:49:36 -0700
X-TMN: [2D6Zi7Nhlm1ZNxIyLhTgjko+YQRFk1hx]
X-Originating-Email: [mirabelweah@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W7657BDD638F8B9A60FED5A8F20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mirabelweah@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_8e63ac48-a81a-4689-a81f-c22f98a16120_"

Hello my dear,
I thank you once again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, as for me , i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers .I was moved I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them.I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life . I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life . Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it . Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information! . I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, i have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person, who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country . I have to use this chance to let you know about it , i have decides to let you know about this money . In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($3.8 million USA dollars ) Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand USA Dollars ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country . Here is the contact , just send an email to the bank in London . Note the contact information of the bank is below, and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner, let them know that it's Miss Mirabel Weah, instructed to transfer this fund into your account.

Below are the bank contact information :
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Transfer Manager : Mr. Ross McEwan
Address : 9, High St,Perth,Perthshire PH1 5JS

Tel : +44 785 707 2286‏
Fax : +44 703 189 3675
E-maIl: rbs.royalbank@consultant.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows :
Name of depositor : Dr. Mark .G. Weah
Nationality : IVORY COAST
Next of kin : Miss Mirabel Weah
Amount deposited : ( $3.8 Million USD )
Account Number : RBS845008901546/QB/91/A.

I was well known in the orphanage home here with choir leader because i lead in the church choir and the real name my parents called me is Miss Mirabel Weah
The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is (Ross McEwan) by the time you contacted them on email . Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the ( $3.8 million USA dollars ) deposited by my late father of my which i am the next of kin to your account in your country . My dear , i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now . I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom . As i told you before , this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible . Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country . I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you . I don't think i will regret being with you in your country,i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here , i have made my decision not to continue staying in this orphanage home.I hope you approach this issue as yours , and give an urgent attention , because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you . Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money . I will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money . I will be waiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours in love ,
Miss Mirabel Weah‏

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W42 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S10.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 02:09:39 -0700
X-TMN: [9GVbWhbFs5FfmUb3ZPbaCF5b3+ayXA9z]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W4239E9121F34FFC42031C9A8F00@phx.gbl>
boundary="_59ae900b-e5b9-4616-9b64-9d7c0935aa47_"

My Dear Love,
I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.i really love you.I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

My dear i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to your account please try to handle it carefully ,take it as yours because we are one please don't use it rough OK,because the money is for us to use it and start a new life especially on the business investment you are going to invest with it. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate with last statement of account which i will give to the lawyer if he agree to help us.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath, which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the bank mail and your mail,i discussed it with Rev.Donatus Diop and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Attorney Barrister Solomon Wade.
He is a very reliable and God fearing one, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and and affidavit of oath, that will enable you transfer my $3.8 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON PLC(ROYAL BANK)to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.His contact information's are as follows,

Name : Attorney Barrister Solomon Wade
Address ; Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.

Tel :+221-779-684-516
Email: barristersolomonwade@lawyer.com

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Forever in love
Miss Mirabel

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W37 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:19:56 -0700
X-TMN: [thBnRyXoeZo3OLjZZLbxD390E49MhYT5]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W379B0868431261A1D3AE24A8F10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9e805f82-4083-497f-99ed-a271a46ee2c8_"

ADDED PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777221567
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031844659
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447857072286
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447031893675
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221779684516
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mirabelweah@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Mirabel escaped the camp:
Hello.
How are today i hope you are fine over there,it is me Mirabel.
it has been a long time we communicate, however am happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's deposited fund transferred under the cooperation and help of a new partner from England.

Presently am in England with my new partner for investments of the money, meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring inherited money to your account and helping me out from the refugee camp despite that we did not succeed to make it.

Now you will need to contact the new Reverend David Sarr who is now in charge of the refugee camp, the former Reverend father Donatus Dioup who was in charge when i was in refugee camp Dakar Senegal is now in England working for the governments through the help of my New partner who decided to help Reverend Donatus after i told him about the concern of Reverend to me when i was in the refugee camp then decided to help the Reverend Father.

Contact new Reverend David Sarr, by his email address( revdavidsarr@gmail.com ) ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000 US DOLLARS. which I signed and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to help me when i was in refugee camp which later failed, i appreciated your efforts very much at that time and i will be guilty if i did not show you how much i appreciate your effort and concern to my life, feel free and get in contact with the Reverend David Sarr and direct him where to send/post you the bank cheque to you to your country without delay.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to let you know after everything i have gone back to my studies, remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf,God Bless you.
Yours truly Mirabel.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W38 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 11 Feb 2015 06:09:29 -0800
X-TMN: [Of+TGsS7FzxrvP0npNdqVla9lTEevlW1]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W387B58DD110B5550527ABEA8250@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b13570ed-38e5-4742-aaa6-cda67c89a3a9_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.