Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jessykones1@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jessykones1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 pm

On DMF:

Hello Dear, My name is Jessy, I am very happy to write you this moment,And i would like us to be friends which may result to a real love,caring and understanding,Please i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( jessykones1@outlook.com ) I believe we can start a very good relationship from here, I am waiting for your mail to my email address thanks. Jessy,

Profile elements:

jessykones - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- newyork, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

am good looking lady with care love and understand i like meeting people

i have know ideal but i know too well is i need a good partner that will love
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jessykones1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Massmailing other social /dating sites:

Hello
My name is jessy Kones 24yrs from African, I am searching for honest face to face relationship and I wish if is the Will of God we can start from here and promised Is That You Will Never regret my relationship When we meet face to face my .
For better presentation and my photo kindly reply back to private email - jessykones1@outlook.com

jessyhumble
Woman , 24
Senegal
1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:33 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
My dearest

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due

respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Jessy Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't want to loss my life OK. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-769-038-527)if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go because i don't want to loss my life the only person i have now is Rev freeman Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

My dear, my mind convinced me that you might be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have been threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest and to see your pictures . Attached here is my picture.

Yours in love,

Jessy Kipkalya Kones.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W7 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S3.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 04:50:18 -0700
X-TMN: [d+dR46+wq2g7ZJ3xQPIvnj0Q8EEch2fP]
X-Originating-Email: [jessykones1@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W780E71A72A9BBBAF5256EE7F20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jessykones1@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_8b7dca9d-c53f-45c7-8b83-494811823960_"

My dear

Please do not worry about any thing because as I wrote to the bank manager about my situation and he said he help you because the money was deposited for my international development institute and as i told you earlier that I don't want to involve any person or friends from my country to avoid the attention of this wicked family

Please look towards my situation and understand my situation and I want you to follow my direction and send this letter today to the royal bank of Scotland before they forget the letter of authorization I wrote to them for accepting you to stand in transferring the money and I want this amount to pull out from to your country before it is late, and immediately you transfer all the amount, you will send some amount to me here so I will arrange my arrival to meet face to face.

My dearest, I know I have not even seen or know you face to face but I believe in God who directed me to you that you will not disappoint me.

So my Dearest, here I attached is the statement of account and I am permitting you now to arrange this letter immediately and send it to their

Here is the bank contact and the bellow letter you will send to this their email address -

MY DEAREST ARRANGE THIS LETTER AND SEND IT -

To

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Phone: +44 (0) 20 7595 2001

E-mail: royalbankmails@aol.co.uk

royalbankemails@yahoo.co.uk

www.info_royelbank.socotland@email.com

WWW.ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND.COM

Sir/madam

I am Mr...............................................................

From.....................................................................

am writing to your bank on behalf of my partner Miss Jessy Kipkalya KONE.

She directed me to contact your bank with her late father RBS Sort Code / 23-46-35

Account name / Development institute International

Account number / 87423006

IBAN Number / FR76

Swift bank Transfer / RBS AFRPPPCE

Please I request urgent to know the arrangement of this transfer of ($3.8m Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to my account for her international development because her situation is not comfortable with her in Africa.

Thanks

Please am waiting to hear from whom this letter is concern

From partner Mr..............................................................

Tel........................................................

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W71 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:50:20 -0700
X-TMN: [vglZGTtcwE3J7rk8Gi835Ou5lZXTtg0G]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W712AC25A41DF64866494E3E7F00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_80e7dabe-c36a-489f-bd3e-0268edd3f55e_"

My beloved,

It is my pleasure to know how you do today. I think you are fine with all hope to meet with you very soon for a wonderful life in your country.

My love, you showed me love and affection from the first day I got in touch with you, and I'm just counting the days to meet with you for a wonderful life that I have seen that you are such a caring man, I will love and cherish the rest of my life. God will bless and reward you for everything you are doing to see me through from this terrible situation I found myself today.

Honey requirements to transfer my money to your position. Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Currently I have my late father death certificate and statement of his account with me here, which I have given to this lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it would be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the mail you send to me, I discussed it with our venerable priest gave Rev. Freeman Johnson, and he's my contact with this lawyer Barrister George Raymond. He is one of the lawyers working with the UN here in Dakar Senegal. I would like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my designated representative, and that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my late father 3.8 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact details are as follows,

Dr.George Raymond

E Maill address

RaymondGeorgeRaymondGeorge@outlook.com

raymomndcolembalawfirms@rocketmail.com

info-barrister.lawfirm-@lawyer.com

Office phone number

+221 70,,89,,29.,,532

Darling I will like you to inform me as soon as you contact the lawyer about the possibility of him helping us prepared power of attorney to the bank to transfer my late father's money into your account over there in your country.

God bless you as you contact the lawyer immediately today.

Yours in love,

Jessy kones.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W35 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:39:59 -0700
X-TMN: [J7OKnUy4HxCixGZ38dWZ+JjmO6fBomeB]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W359D9128F69B3E83652D0BE7FF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_006ec158-dffd-47b5-8204-473f514eae44_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221769038527
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447031871737
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031832719

+447031881926

+4402075952001
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221708929532
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221772169564
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Jessy escaped the camp too:
Dear Good Friend,
I' am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund from the Bank with the cooperation of a new partner from London, Presently I am in London Uk now. for investment projects with my own share of my inheritance Money. and i have got married with my new partner, he is the one that i get married with now. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving my inheritance from Bank despite that it failed us some how. Now you should contact Reverend John Jecob, In Dakar-Senegal, he is the person that helped me doing the time i was suffering in Dakar Senegal. But now I and my partner are in UK, my husband is a good and honest man, I was very happy the day my new partner come down to Dakar Senegal. To pick me up down to London Uk were i am now to invest my inheritance money with my married partner. So Contact Reverend John Jecob, immediately you receive this letter now. through his contacts information's Below;

Name :..... Reverend John Jecob.

Email address : reverendjohnjecobb@hotmail.com

office Address.... 108 Rue Medina Dakar Senegal

Country... Dakar Senegal

Telephone number:. +221-7741-49206

I wrote a cheque with your name, Make sure you contact Reverend John Jecob, Immediately you receive this message, Then you will advise him to send you the cheque of $200,000. 00. Dollars. that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me doing the time i was suffering in Dakar Senegal. So I wrote the cheque with your name to compensate you. For all your efforts to me, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. because you are good person . So as soon as you receive the bank cheque in your hands, contact me, So that we can share the joy together for the goodness of god in our life, Please Feel free and get in touch with the ,Reverend John Jecob, and instruct him where to send the bank cheque to you. Because he is a good real man of god, people respect him very much because of his goodness in the lord.

Please try to let me know, immediately you receive the bank cheque from Reverend John Jecob, Because this moment, I am very busy here in London Uk with my married partner. because of the investment projects, which my husband and I , are having at hand now. so i am very busy now with my lovely husband in London. that is the reason why I kept the cheque to Reverend John Jecob, to give it directly to you, immediately you contact him through his email address, All i am telling you now is a secret between you and me, because my husband did not know anything concerning this issue, of cheque and again my husband are jealous human being and i don't want him to know anything about this,bank draft cheque $200.000.00 Dollar that i give to you.

So I don't want you to neglect all i told you consigning this issue. So try to do whatever Reverend, told you to do, because i so much trust the Reverend Father, before I introduce everything consigning this cheque issue to him. I give him an instruction about the cheque, I told him to make sure that the cheque get to you, immediately you contact him, and make sure you receive the bank cheque from Reverend John Jecob, I wanted to leave the bank cheque in cash for you, But my lawyer advised me to leave it in bank draft cheque for security reasons. So that is the reason why I wrote the cheque with your name, For security reasons, Try to let me know when you receive the cheque from Reverend John Jecob, I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as you receive your bank cheque. Finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend John Jecob, On your behalf for you to receive the cheque from him, So feel free to get in touch with Reverend John Jecob. and he will send the Cheque to you without no delay. And try to do what ever he told you to do. He is a honest and good man of god. He is always doing the work of god with all his mind. Write best friend Jessy Humble.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W71 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:05:03 -0700
X-TMN: [H7yDxy6PElneL6OXJvHa7250GIEbmWCy]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W71938D4FB2E92FA26BDF10E7C80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_803f8a99-3315-4252-9641-89cd53bed817_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774149206
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.