Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Linda Okello

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Linda Okello

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:07 am

Leena William Deng<leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com> Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:42 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest,
Kind regards, I am Leena William Deng,Single,tall,slim,and a very good girl that loves traveling and dancing.
Am from SUDAN living now in the refugee camp of Togo due to the crisis that befalled on my family,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium,I'm compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition,Please i will like you to reply to me so that we will know each other very well,i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction and i will like you to tell me little more about you.
Here are my pictures
Thanks and God bless,
Leena.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W60 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 23:42:42 -0700
X-TMN: [TOrue/jSbQOs5Lu4m56FBIZrcC8UGJOp]
X-Originating-Email: [leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W6019D87064C6A8C911A86F80060@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_22a483ba-7f3a-4190-b797-5b749d048887_"

PHOTOS:

MORE TO FOLLOW:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Leena William Deng leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:48 pm

The scammer is abusing stolen photos of Linda Okello. The real owner of the pictures is a police officer in Kenya.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Additions:
Leena William Deng<leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com> Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 3:41 AM
My Dearest one,
Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.

I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your message, Am Miss Leena William Deng ,25 years old girl from Sudan, the only daughter of the late William Deng my late parents are Engr. and Mrs William Deng. My father Engr. William Deng was working at the Syrian oil company engineer , and my mother was working at the hospital from the central office of the United Nations in Syria before the war. My Parents had been killed in an attack on their way to work,it came to them on a bus bomb, killing my parents and the driver and bodyguards Also, my father received before his death, $ 6.5 million from the Office of Food Allot Syria The Ministry of Petroleum in Syria For the provision of equipment and raw materials and the rebuilding of the north and south, oil pipelines and refineries that war torn in Syria.

My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the bomb blast their bus which took place on Wednesday 12, May 2011, on their way to work, i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life.

I have to contact you because of maltreatment I received from my step mother, my step mother,plans to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father and mother on there way to work in Syria when the bomb blast their bus and kill everybody in the body without any one survive.

Meanwhile,I would have like to flee to out of Africa, but my step mother hide away my passport and other valuable travelling documents,fortunately, she did not find where I left my father's file, which contains important documents. So I decided to run to refugee camp, where I currently seeking asylum under the auspices of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee here in Lome, the Republic of Togo. I want to write to you personally for the long-standing business relationships and investment in your country.

Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Reverend Father in the refugees camp,
I told the Reverend father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult, You can also call me through the Reverend father's telephone number, +228-90526076 Remember to ask of Miss.Leena William Deng that stays in the female hostel room 14 when you will call me.

My father of blessed memory deposited amount of U.S. $ 6500, 000.00 to the bank with my name as next of kin. Nevertheless, I will forward to you necessary documents for confirmation of your acceptance assist me in the transfer and investment fund,as you will help me in investment, and I want to complete my studies, I was in my 1 year at university,when the crisis happened.

It is my intention to compensate you 20 % of the total amount of money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital,This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response,indicating your interest, I shall put everything in place immediately,In light of the foregoing, I would be grateful urgent communications indicating your ability and willingness to deal with this transaction sincerely and by sending to me your full contact informations below to enable me know you more.

FULL NAME ...........................

COUNTRY ..............................

HOUSE ADDRESS .................

OFFICE ADDRESS..................

PHONE NUMBER ...................

OCCUPATION ........................

In anticipation of your urgent and positive response. Please do leave it only to your self please, I ask you not to disclose it to any other person,until the transfer is made.
Best regards,
Leena

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S17.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s17.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.92])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v16si23013878wie.33.2014.07.03.00.42.14
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.92 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.92;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.92 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY181-W3 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S17.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 3 Jul 2014 00:41:18 -0700
X-TMN: [Kt/j7YWXA/zHk2gC+1vzTJLzWrVUtAtH]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W3D70538E3FFF6558A7BB680010@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_742f9c9c-ce67-474e-9d18-3743faa89a9a_"

Leena William Deng<leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com> Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 3:18 AM
My Dearest in heart,
Thanks for your promise to help me,
Now you can make contact with the bank where my late Father made the deposit and confirm from them how the funds could be transfer to your care in your country or anywhere you feel it will be saved till i join you , please try to contact the bank and introduce your self to them first as my trusted partner or even as my husband to be, whom want to help me receive my late father funds in your account for the investment of the funds in your country or anywhere it will profit us for good without any government troubles.

This camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this please, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in your country.

I do appreciate your interest to assist me to secure the transfer of the fund deposited by my late father at "ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND" in which my name appeared as his next of kin to the deposit account.

I was very happy because you are being there for me , It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that I have you now to protect all my interest, I remembered the way my daddy use to call me sweet name about my beauty when he was alive, I remember how secured and free I use to be before the cold hand of death took away my dad, It painful to remember, If I was in position of taking care of myself it could have been better, But I know God must dry my tears some day, I believe with you.please i do not have any money here with me even to eat is very difficult for me OK so that is why i want you to write to the bank and ask them the possible means of transferring the money into your account OK

Here is the contact information of the bank in SCOTLAND. where the money was deposited by my late father :

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Contact Person : Mr Bruce van Saun(Director Of Operation)

E-mail; (brucevan.saun@dr.com)

E-mail: ( royalbanks_scotland@yahoo.co.uk)

E-mail; (customercarecenter@mail2royal.com)

I have already informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me on the transfer of the funds due to my refugee status here in Togo , as a refugee i am not allowed to directly claim the money but i can only do that through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Director of Accounts Department of the bank. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Account Number RBS745228901546/Qc/91/A.
Name of account holder: Chief Engr. William Deng
Account deposited: $6,5 Million USA Dollars
Next of kin/beneficiary Ms. Leena William Deng.

You have to ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your account, Please make sure that you make contact with the bank immediately so that before the end of this new week the fund will be transferred into your account i will advice you to send an email to them today so that they can receive your mail first thing tomorrow morning for them to know our seriousness,

Please do keep me updated with anything the bank says as soon as you contact them.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care of your self and always remember me in your prayers.

God bless you.

Leena

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s5.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.80])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id gg2si34632626pbb.253.2014.07.04.00.18.16
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.80 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.80;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.80 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY181-W41 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 00:18:02 -0700
X-TMN: [1nMyRvLOHT3aGhuWokwR6vgAuJVT2uF0]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W41F97A528BC8C299DB5F1B80000@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9b5e0982-5f20-4605-8723-763432fc270c_"

Leena William Deng<leenawilliam_deng@hotmail.com> Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 5:12 AM
Dear love,
Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring.
I have the death certificate of my beloved father and certificate of deposit issued to my dad by the bank. Concerning the rest of the documents, I have not them and I noticed from the Bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Togo and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry. As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Togo. Therefore, I discuss with the man of God who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer. I have met with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us. I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for cost of obtaining the said documents and while written to him please demand for the cost of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:BARRISTER ABDU OTENGA (ESQ.)
COMPANY NAME: ABDU OTENGA,s CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS: 104,RUE DU FRANCE LOME-TOGO
POSTALE 4000010 LOME-TOGO
TELEPHONE: +22899952520/+22899952520
E-mail: avocatabdulawfirm@lawyer.com

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.
God bless you.
Yours love

Leena.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W73 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 02:12:10 -0700
X-TMN: [WP5hG5s1A39Rddx5A5liccx/ddfn7RhW]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W7364C577F7B6564DCC63BC800C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_cbe5f685-8ab8-4d8f-9cc9-055d086d0aca_"

FAKE DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22890526076
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22890517773
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22899952520
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Added Photos:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 am

Leena Escaped the Camp:
Dear Good,
I' am happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father fund from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay,The contacts of my new partner was given by Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel

Presently I am in Paraguay now. for investment projects with my own share of the Money. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in retrieving my in heritage from Bank despite that it failed us some how.

Now you should contact the Rita Ibeh Daniel,, In Lome Togo, she is the person that connected me to the new partner that helped me. my partner is a good and honest business man,

Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel,, She was the only person who help me during the time i was suffering in the refugee camp in Togo, Till my new partner come down to Lome Togo. To pick me up to Paraguay were i am now to invest my inheritance. Contact the Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel now. her contact Below;;

Name :..... Rita Ibeh Daniel,

Email : ... rita_x22daniel@hotmail.com

Address.... 108 Rue Medina Lome Togo

Country... Lome Togo

I wrote a cheque with your name,, contact Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel, Immediately you receive this message,, Then you will advise her to send the cheque of $300,000.00 Dollars. that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.. So as soon as you receive the money in your hands contact me, So we can share the joy together,, Feel free and get in touch with the,Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel,, and instruct her where to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know,, immediately you received the chegue. So that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here in Paraguay. because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel , on your behalf for you to receive that cheque, So feel free to get in touch with Mrs Rita Ibeh Daniel. and he will send the Cheque to you without any delay and you can cash the cheque in any bank in your country because it is a global cheque.

Your best friend,
Leena.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W78 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:33:12 -0800
X-TMN: [gppItPf9pJ0Y2X5EoXSGiFVy408NI9Tv]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W7846FB143BC301E393EBDB802C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d09469cf-b991-496f-986d-f96d82cc15ca_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

leenawilliamdeng@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Feedback form [#9004]

What name did the scammer use?*: leena01
Scammer's email address if you have it.: leenawilliamdeng@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 23
Scammer's Skype name.: leena01
How much money did they demand?: 120
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: togo
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.