Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Sitarah
Female / Single
23 - Aachen / Germany

Slogan
Looking for someone special to keep and love for love
About Me
I am very cool ,loving ,caring ,and loyal person .I like pets very much.my close friend are important part in my life. I want bold ,smart and loyal partner.I am very crazy about my look , study and my fitness.I am looking very beautiful.my beauty is gift of god I am telling god thanks,thanks.
Looking For
I wish I can meet a man who I can love in god… and he does the same and together we become closer and closer to him and become the best example of a worshipping family.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Student
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Islam
Star Sign Aries

Hi, I have liked your profile and believe it to be good Match. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through email:

Warm Regards,

Sitarah
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:35 pm

On FB:

Sitarah Muhammed
Lives in New York, New York
From Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Joined Facebook June 5, 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm

SOME ADDITIONS:
Sitarah Muhammed<sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com> Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:46 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest Beloved,

Asallam allaikum waramotu lahi in the name of Allah and our prophet mohammed s.a.w i will be very happy if you can have imman in Allah and give what am about to tell you a second taught because this is the reality of my life and what am facing presently. Thank you and i appreciate throwing my interest after reading your profile at matrimonial site I hope you have read my profile and know little about me,i am Sitarah Muhammed by name.

As a devoted God fearing Muslim , I am not only believing in this life to live by my own whim and wish, but I also believe in the Eternal Life which is more important than this life. Where sincerity, trust and honesty are the main basic facts and requirements of any human being but very specially for a woman.But at my age now, what i am looking for is a man that we shall be there for each other and enjoy the rest of our lives together.

I am a young orpharn muslim girl 23years, and i wish to settle down with a God fearing man that is trustworthy, but what i want at present is relationship and support for the following matter.

My Father is very wealthy business man and i am the only surviving daughter of my late father before he died, during his lifelime he took me so special because am the only surviving daughter out of 2children, i lost my mother when i was 6years old so i dont have any motherly care thats why am always with my father till the point of death, according to the medical report it was reveal that my father was poissonned and the only person that was suspected is my uncle who travelled with him, My father told me before his death that he has the sum of $8,000,000.00 (Eight million US dollar) from his fixed account and am the only next of kin to this account and i will like you to please for the sake of Allah help me in getting this fund into your country, and i want you to be there for me to help me faithfully and receive this fund in your Bank Account so that when i come to your country, we shall establish the money on a profitable real estate business as you know that am still tender in age to handle an issue like this. So this is a very urgent matter and i am worried to take the effect immediately if you are ready to be there for me faithfully. When i hearback from you, i will share more vital with you about the matter.

Yours in heart,
Sitarah Muhammed.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W86 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 23:46:09 -0700
X-TMN: [KJk0BoS5P+iZvPoGDXK1JOQKRF+e1gKP]
X-Originating-Email: [sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W867A3C789A49083E6D802AED0D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_1810b032-1da9-425b-a994-c3881cd3c215_"

Sitarah Muhammed<sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com> Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Dearest,

Thank you for your mail, I am happy to know that you are willing to assist me.
Please I will like you to send me your deatil information that I will use to introduce
you to the firm where the fund is deposited as my beneficiary.

I need the following details
1 Your full name
2 Nationality and conyact address
3 Age and occupation
4 Telephone number.

I will wait to hear from you.
With Love from
Sitarah

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W82 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:22:30 -0700
X-TMN: [eKNmOK53/6oNbugH5M3ZaarwJ9m5A0Tx]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W82ACC789D03A03E42B945CED0B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4be5db91-b68b-405a-a132-1078776085a0_"

Sitarah Muhammed<sitarah.muh08@hotmail.com> Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Dear CLIPPED,

Thank you for your mail, I have taken note of your information, however, my father deposited
the fund in London, I will like to know if you can travel to london to handle the transfer personally,
I assure you that it will not take you more than one week because every about the fund is legal
and will be handled leggally.

The amount is 8 million dollars and I have the document with me which I am ready to send you if you assure
me that you are ready to assist me to retrive the fund, I will also give you the contact of the finance firm
where the fun is deposited.

I will wait to hear from you.
With love from
Sitarah

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W4 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:26:34 -0700
X-TMN: [y95S7jbUqjU0jkXzl9NTqld9nf3xI9xL]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W4CE9EEFF62746B2E1DEAEEDF40@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a3eaed31-28f4-4aaf-afc9-fb37c9e61c7e_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chalortaffoue@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Dear

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. I am using this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in transferring the funds, without any positive outcome.

I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Australia, Mr. Alfredo Gomez Castillo. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

In appreciation to your earlier assistance to me to transfer the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $150,000.00(One Hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars) in an ATM VISA, I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforeseen circumstances and reason.

Presently, I am in Australia for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring these funds despite the fact that we could not succeed. I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not. In the light of the above, you are therefore, to contact Mrs. Chalort Affoue, through this email chalortaffoue@yahoo.com and do send him your contact address where you want the ATM VISA CARD to be sent to you.

Contact him through his email below...
E-mail address: ( chalortaffoue@yahoo.com )

Reconfirm to him your personal details as below:

Full Name:
Current home address:
Tel: number:
Country /city

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy/happiness together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Australia with investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.

With Love from,
Sitarah.
+ 61280155952

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W72 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:15:48 -0700
X-TMN: [lXWRlhOfPflIrV/qSyD9rshA/wAK/Lrc]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W72FEA2D756E8269E42ED0BEDDC0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fd08161f-ab0f-4d2a-99b2-26028074797d_"

PHONE:
+61280155952
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location Sydney
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chalortaffoue@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Feedback form #2961

What name did the scammer use?: Abdulla kutty.
Scammer's email address if you have it.: chalortaffoue@yahoo.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: Not Mentioned
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: Chalort Affoue
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Nil
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: 15 days earlier
How much money did they demand?: 200 US$
Name you were told to send the money to. : Indian Local Bank Account
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: . France
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: Noi
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: No
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Not Blocked
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.:

Sent: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 17:43:14
Subject: YOUR CARD ATTACHED
ear Sir,

I only have internet facility when I am in office, I scaned your
card with the paper that carried the computer seal
scratch secret code.

You are to open the attached documents for a scan copy of
your card as you requested.

Mrs. Affoue
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.