Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favorzamba89@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favorzamba89@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:25 pm

favor
Female / Single
26 - Besancon / France

Slogan
love and trust
About Me
am favor im fair in complexion easy going i consider myself open minded ; respectful with good sense of humor
Looking For
am looking for a nice trust worthy man and understanding man with good sense of humor am looking for a nice trust worthy man and understanding man with good sense of humor am looking for a nice trust worthy man and understanding man with good sense of humor
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 98
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello, compliment of the day

I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i m embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me ( favorzamba89@hotmail.com) not in this site because i am new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind

Please There is something important i want to tell you

thanks & regards

Miss favor.
Attachments
favor.JPG
favor.JPG (22.55 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sandra1johnson@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:14 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello, compliment of the day

I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i m embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me ( sandra1johnson@hotmail.com) not in this site because i am new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind

Please There is something important i want to tell you

thanks & regards

Miss sandra

Profile elements:

sandybabe - flower picture
Female / Single
25 - Aix-en-Provence / France
Current Location Lyon/ France

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Marriage
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandra1johnson@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Email:

Dear

i am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. how was your day today?
Mine is a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Sandra Johnson (24) single and never married, i am from Gambia in West Africa
and presently i am living in the Church called (HIS LIGHT BIBLE CHURCH INT’L) here in Dakar Senegal as a result of what happened to my family some years back.
My late father Dr. Benjamin Abdoulaye Johnson. was chairman managing director (Benjamin mining gold Industrial Company Ltd) in Capital city of Gambia Banju.

and He was also an international business Man, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father and also my kid Brother, in a cold blood.

it was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying under the church management.
I never intend to go back to my country, Because the assassin was believed that it was planted by my father’s business and political partners and they also intend to kill me in other to acquire my late Father asset.

So my intention is that I can travel out from here and join you over there in your country while we can develop a good relationship.

i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
yours forever

1.JPG
1.JPG (13.17 KiB) Viewed 2597 times

+
another picture already reported here

Return-Path: sandra1johnson@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU184-W74 ([65.55.111.72])
ubject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sandra1johnson@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Email:

Attn:

$5,000 TRANSFER TO YOU TODAY.

We have sucessful sent your first payment of $5000 this morning and it’s available now for your pick at western union menu, the $5000 was sent to you, we are looking forward to hear from you immediately you pick up the $5000, so that we can further transfer the rest of your payment.Below is the payment details.

Money Transfer Control Number(M.T.C.N) 9282488310
Senders First Name: …………………..Kxxx
Senders Last Name: ………………….. Axxx
Amount transfer:- $5000usd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.