Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miss.salwahussein@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

miss.salwahussein@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 pm

On WDF:

hello dear,
am more than glad to communicate with you.am a young girl with a good manner looking for someone i can share my dream with.please kindly contact me with my private e-mail or send your e-mail address for more communication (miss.salwahussein@ outlook.com) i shall give you my picture and also give my full details.there. is an important issue i will like to discussed with you but i prefer we discussed it through email address, so contact me with my private e-mail i shall be glad to receive from you.thanks.
miss Salwa

Profile elements:

salwa10 - no picture
26 y/o female from damascus, Syria
student
an university student studying engineer. Am a caring and decent young lady full of love and good to people.am single and looking for friendship with an understanding and caring man.I believe and hope that you will be the kind of man who have love and caring.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: miss.salwahussein@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 am

Email:

My Dearest one,
Firstly I thank you for your mail, inline with the message, which I have sent to you,How are you today over there in your country, i believe you're having a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warmed over here in Indonesia.

My name is Miss Salwa Hussein (I am 24 years old) but age doesn't matter in a good relationship, I am from Syria ,5.2ft tall, (Never married) and presently i am residing here in Indonesia as a result of the civil war that is going on in my now,

My late father Dr. Hussein Faisal was the director of Dar al-Shifa Hospital Syrian before it was bombed and destroyed by the Syrian Army . i am their only daughter and It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Indonesia where i am living now as a refugee with the help of an Indonesian woman who brought me here in the refugee camp,I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,

please Do not be offended for this message that come's from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Rev-Emmanuel Agus, who is the priest of the (Galang Refugee Camp Indonesia) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+6285776691185) . If you call tell him that you want to speak with MIRANDA he will send for me to come and answer you call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret between us, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it ) i have my late father's statement of account and His Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.7( Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you after the transfer. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is good to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and Allah fearing people. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss Salwa

salwa.JPG

Header:

Return-Path: miss.salwahussein@outlook.com
Received: from BAY178-W34 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S13.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 27 Jun 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: miss.salwahussein@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:33 am

MY ADDITIONS:
salwa hussein<miss.salwahussein@outlook.com> Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:39 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest one
Thanks so much for your letter and how are you doing? .please below here is the deposit details and the bank information and i will like you to contact the bank there in London for the immediate processing of the transfer. i have already inform them that you will be coming to stand as my foreign partner in this transaction, so once the money is been transfer i will come over there for my study and to complete my education OK.

Dear i promise to give you 20% of the total money for helping me and 10% will be for any expenses that might come up in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by us in any business of your choice with that of my education when i come to your country after the transfer has been made to you, contact the bank immediately with this information for the possibility of the transfer OK, The contact address of the bank are as follows,

Remember that i have already written to the bank of the whole thing concerning your coming to stand on my behalf and what you need is to address the bank on whom you are to me and send to the bank this deposit details i sent to you through there bank e-mail address and once the bank reply to you do not fail to let know.

Information of the bank is as follow:

BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON .

Contact Person, Mr Gary Hoffman
Chief Director Foreign Operations
E-mail,(barclysbankplc@consultant.com)
E-mail,(customerservicebarclysbank@accountant.com )

Telephone number +447-866-011-027
+447-031-825-655Fax number +447-31-899-191

Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows..
Name of The Depositor, Dr Hussein Faisal
Nationality: Republic of Syrian.
Next Of Kin Miss Salwa Hussein.
Amount $4,700,000.00 US Dollar'
Exco Account Number is ALC 0015000005281005

please contact the bank today on how to make the transfer to you account $4.7( Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Please do not fail to bring to my notice what ever that might go on between you and the bank please.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Salwa

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W38 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 02:39:24 -0700
X-TMN: [CnogyusPilmk9xNIQ9sWnYrCmjkmLqKd]
X-Originating-Email: [miss.salwahussein@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W38C2FBC4C83367C571CCAEE1070@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_1dc5fd49-4640-47f6-ab25-dfc9d36d7e4b_"

salwa hussein<miss.salwahussein@outlook.com> Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:36 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My darling sweet love
how are you doing today,
how was your work and your day i hope you are in good health over there in your country,
i may missed your physical presence but i will never missed your passionate love,
my love i am so happy that the bank have getting back to you which you have forwarded to me today darling i cant stop thinking about you, as you have taking the whole of my hearth,

Today is my happiest day in my life after going through the mail
you receive from the bank, i understood that they have accepted to
transfer the money to your account and according to the latter they are
demanding some document's from us,Now,regarding the requests the bank
needs from us i have with me here The Death Certificate of my late
father and my late father's Deposit certificate which i will handed over
to the lawyer after you get in contact him.

Concerning the rest
of the two documents, I don't have them and I noticed from the Bank
reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Indonesia
and we need an Indonesia registered lawyer to get the two documents, I
am a refugee as well as
stranger to this Country and i have no idea on how we can obtain the
documents from the Federal High Court of Indonesia.

Therefore, I
discuss it with the Rev father who is taking care of the refugee camp after
going through the mail and he take me to one lawyer who is a registered
lawyer with and he have agree to help us
in gating those two document's he said you should contact him,so honey
Please i will like you to write to the lawyer immediately through email
and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my
Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and
affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late)
father's ACCOUNT in BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON .. to your account in
Your country OK,

His contact information are as follows,

BAR DR. BAR DR RIDWAN WEZY
Email (brr.ridwanwezy@lawyer.com)

Office Telephone(+6283808621284)

Darling remember to send your in formations to him

1) Name_________________
2) Address_______________
3) Tel no________________
4) Occupation____________
5) Your age______________
6) Country where the money will be transferred_______________

Sweet heart try and contact the lawyer with your in formations because he
said that it will appear on the power of attorney and i will like you to
inform me as soon as you get in touch with him so that i will know how
you gone with the lawyer ok, you have
made my future more brighter i can wait to be in your arms,sweetie am
hoping to read from you OK,
Your forever in love salwa

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W28 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 3 Jul 2014 07:36:38 -0700
X-TMN: [LAU25UWdnVlk+tSQzvD7z39KEbkF9zHH]
X-Originating-Email: [miss.salwahussein@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W283677E71E1B6DF3B35523E1010@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_1355e6e3-dd16-459e-afdf-e78255b38cf2_"

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBERS:
+6285776691185
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DCS

+447866011027
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031825655
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +44731899191
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+6283808621284
City or exchange location Surabaya
Original network provider* Komselindo STKB-C (AMPS)

+6283877136781
City or exchange location Surabaya
Original network provider* Komselindo STKB-C (AMPS)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.