Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jessica godson jessicagodson@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Jessica godson jessicagodson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Jessica godson<jessicagodson@hotmail.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 6:27 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dear
I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship.
Once again My name is Miss Jessica Godson , a citizen of Liberia in West Africa. I am 24years old, my birthday was 10th October 1989. I hold a certificate in general Nursing , i am hoping to further my education in this career . I am never married and don't have children.
I value the many facets of life and love. I;m always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.
I was about enrolling to have a master degree in nursing /midwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.
My late father Dr Joe Godson, was chairman managing director (GODSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Monrovia the capital of my country,and a successful top business man in my country,
He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now under UNITED NATION (U.N) as a refuge in the middle of the war.
I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still political instability , killings and several unrest. I lost so much, my parents , my sister and three lovely brothers as well as some other relatives and family capital investments.

I would like you to tell me little more about yourself, i would like to know what interests you most and what you don;t like, your interest in developing full and responsible and healthy relationship with me
I will be very glad if you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to develop a love relationship with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other
Yours in love
Jessica

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W82 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 03:27:43 -0700
X-TMN: [w2Yqh97Obfd2UnxjBZyfvtK6OOi89M2q]
X-Originating-Email: [jessicagodson@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W82F2563A103908DF1BA1BFB51F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jessicagodson@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4313bb2a-dda1-412d-8170-0bf9b923a7a7_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Jessica godson<jessicagodson@hotmail.com> Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 5:44 AM

Hey Dear
How are you feeling?.I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 3.5 American dollars deposited in bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin. Presently i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal and we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on Monday and Fridays of the week. In short this place is more than a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and receive e mails in the office of Rev Fr Divine Martins . He is the Rev Father here in Church in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. Dear i most appreciate all your efforts to assist me in every way possible as i have been requesting from you. i have to get you involved into this money because i have contact the bank regarded about this money and the bank advices me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as regards to this money because of my refugee status over here at the moment.
I have to tell you this so that you can assist me to get this money transferred to your account in your country so that i will start plan about my journey to meet with you.
Dear i like i told you before i don't have brother, sister or any relatives again. you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide someone that will lead me to the right channel, someone that will not betray me but can you believe me, since ever i meet you my mind tell me you have been giving to me by God. listen i will make every thing to make you happy However, i will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country and when you contact the bank please tell the bank you are my foreign partner that you want to know the procedure of getting this money transferred to your account over there in your country ok because i have mail the bank and inform the bank about you as my foreign partner so feel free to contact the bank ok. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL
MR JOHN STEVE
Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept
Telephone Number 00221778086942
Fax 00221332316715
Email. ubatransferdepartments@accountant.com
ACCOUNT NO 026004093
Account name Dr Joe Godson
Next of kins Miss Jessica Godson
Amount is 3.5 million us dollars

i will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Joe Godson of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf,
Yours in love
Jessica

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W6 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 02:44:25 -0700
X-TMN: [fiqyY/8jhgBTWCQ36wUtfvRl6tQHRl/p]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W6DD58039C8657E1F8979AB5190@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_59b7edf7-3ee7-4812-aed8-faae1a933ad5_"

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763981489
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221778086942
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

MORE TO FOLLOW
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jessicagodson@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:45 am

On e-palworld.co.uk:

Hello!
I looked through your profile and decided to write you a message to inform you that i am interested in knowing more about you please you can write me true my Email address (jessicagodson@hotmail.com) please don't write me on (www. e-palworld.co.uk) Please write to my privet Email i have something important to discuss with you Thanks,
Regards Jessica
(jessicagodson@hotmail.com)

Real name jessica
Gender Female
Age 25 y.o.
Country
Here for Whatever, Facebook Friends
Join Date 29/05/2014
j1.jpg
j1.jpg (15.42 KiB) Viewed 2637 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jessica godson jessicagodson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:17 pm

MORE INFO:
Jessica godson<jessicagodson@hotmail.com> Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 6:07 AM
My Dear

However thanks for your ability to help me to transfer this money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Person, regarding the requests the bank needs from us,
Listen, before i gave you this information i have pray and fast and after my prayer and fasting the Lord lead me to you, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead) So i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself and i promise you from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us,
I have with me here the death certificate and I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, i have informed the Reverend Father Divine Martins about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,
He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
he is a famous human right lawyer and i am confident with he. He promise to help us but insist we must meet up with his request as that is the only way he can help us in getting this legal documents.
I spoke much about you to him that he said he will like to deal with you before any thine, so please try and contact him on email and phone today, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to draft the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from Federal High Court of Senegal and as well prepare a power of attorney that will allow you transfer my inheritance from UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL into your account.
My dear i want you to contact the lawyer immediately so that he will explain better to you, also the lawyer made me to understand that all those legal documents must be endorsed by your name as my rightful trustee to the deposited fund and the lawyer said that he need your personal information's to prepare these documents which listed below,

YOUR FULL NAME......................
DATE OF BIRTH.............................
DIRECT PHONE:.......................
OCCUPATION..........................
RESIDENT ADDRESS....................

To acquire those documents from the Senegalese Government as the bank demanded. Below is the lawyer contact and information's,
His contact information are as follows,

Barrister: Frank Omega
Email: omegalawchambers@outlook.com, omegalawfirmchambers16@yahoo.com
Telephone number: 00221-773067169,

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and meet you over there. have a nice day and always think about me.
A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Jessica

HEADER:
Received: from SNT153-W62 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 03:07:40 -0700
X-TMN: [Mq1RpuScIpYYfsYWzTW2OHoJlJcuk6L9]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W6217920C43D9A77F43169AB51B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_36986ab2-94ca-421e-91da-2684fd7b6093_"

PASSPORT SENT:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221332316715
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221773067169
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Jessica godson jessicagodson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:11 am

Hello my lovely Dearest one
How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separated and disrupted our transaction and also wanting me to come over to your country, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then. The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the cooperation of my new partner from Paraguay who help me to finish the Transaction with the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the success.I will be very busy here in Paraguay at this time due to the projects I have at hand with my new partner. I have left a cheque of $250.000.00 dollars with the new Reverend father by Name Rev. Divine Martins in Senegal Dakar for you. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft $250.000.00[ Two hundred And FiftyThousand dollars only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. Contact him immediately with this message via his contact:
Name:...... Reverend Divine Martins
Email: rev.divinemartins@hotmail.com
Telephone Number:.......+221782927277
so that he can deliver the cheque to you immediately. I have instructed Him to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you so that he can send the Cheque to your house/mailing address or office address as you may direct him.
Thanks,
Jessica

HEADER:
Received: from SNT147-W91 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:46:36 -0800
X-TMN: [lyQilS4OmtLhxoQYPPWOkdHo/ukCggjj]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W915FF893150762B5EFA40EB58C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_304845ed-a1d7-4f8b-8760-b90c8bbc93b8_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221782927277
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.