Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hanaaliayuba@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hanaaliayuba@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 pm

On AR:

Hi,nice meeting you,am search for a loyal heart that will miss me,love me and accept me for being who i am and will take me seriously, my name is Hana,i am tall and sexy looking for a One,who we be loyal,honest,caring,and faithful, who will always tell me the truth from his heart. i will like to have a relationship with you, , take care and lots of love, Hana my email is: ( hanaaliayuba@yahoo.com )

Profile elements:

hana Ali
Female
Current Location Bangkok/ Thailand
Create Date 20/06/2014 11:03
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hanaaliayuba@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Email:

My Dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Hana Ali single and never married, tall and fair in complexion, Good looking girl but very sharing, giving, caring and loving, above all God fearing, i am from Syria and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Ali Ayuba was chairman managing director Ayuba and Associates LTD, in Syria and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal. where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithful

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Header:

Return-Path: <hanaaliayuba@yahoo.com>
Received: from [124.120.133.198]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014
Reply-To: hana aliayuba <hanaaliayuba@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM HAHA

Originating IP: 124.120.133.198
Originating ISP: True Internet - proxy
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.