Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benitawilliam252@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Benita William
Female / Single
26 - Âiauliai / Lithuania

Slogan
LOOKING FOR A NICE MAN
About Me
I'M A NICE AND GOOD LOOKING YOUNG GIRL WITH LOVE,RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING.
Looking For
I'M LOOKING FOR A NICE AND HONEST MAN WHO WILL MAKES ME TO AGREE THAT REAL LOVE STILL EXIST.
Appearance
Body Type Average
Height(cm) 172
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Friendship

Hello dear, how are you doing ? I hope you are fine, I'm new here looking for a nice and honest friend when i saw your profile, i will like you to write me on ( benitawilliam252@gmail.com ) so i could send you more of my pictures and also tells you more about me, thanks and i will be waiting to reading from you soon.

Attachments
benita.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: benitawilliam252@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:22 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest one,

How are you today together with your work ? I guess that everything is okay with you? Please bear with me as i will really like us to have a good and trust relationship in spite of anything because i have this feeling that you are the right person i have fasted and prayed for all this while. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail reply to me today and i believe this relationship will be built on love and trust as i have noticed that you are the kind of person i have fasted and prayed for since all this while, i believe that you are a trustworthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose all my identity to you.

My name is (Ms Benita William), as i have earlier told you, I'm 25 years old, but like i said, age does not matter in real relationship, but love and cares matters most, am from Liberia in Monrovia of West Africa and presently i am residing here in the refugee camp Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels last year. Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late (Dr. William Manas). My father was chairman managing director of (WILLIAMS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD LIBERIA), in Monrovia the economy capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as i was in the school when this incident took place. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this e-mail but i only enter his office when he is less busy. I was in my second year in Applied Medicine in University of Monrovia before the death of my loved Parents. So i contacted you for a possible assistance.

My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is dead. Because she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to escape to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, then i managed to made my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains some important documents. I managed to escape with the documents which covers my father's deposited money of $3.5M. USD(Three million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies on my arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.
I will be pleased if you can do this for me. You can reach me through this number (+221-776-862-157) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father Steven Peter When you call, tell him that you want to speak with Benita William, i am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him that some one will call me through his phone, so he will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.

So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:

(1) Your Full name
(2) Your address
(3) Your Country & city
(4) Telephone & Fax numbers

Immediately i receive this i will put things in action and give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account. I attached my photo here for you to know my face and i hope you like me.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely
with love Benita.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.195.12.35])
by 10.195.12.35 with SMTP id en3mr6458375wjd.129.1421237023851 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 04:03:43 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.195.12.35 with SMTP id en3mr6458375wjd.129.1421237023825;
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 04:03:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.194.25.99 with HTTP; Wed, 14 Jan 2015 04:03:43 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 04:03:43 -0800
Message-ID: <CALytSrmLQQS19dgAz6u3dJV1KKn6CUoGXV4Rj_s0fR-xNgRgMw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dear,

How are you feeling today over there in your country together with your day? I believe that you are doing well over there as regards to your health, and your work ? If so thanks be to God. Mine is little good today as i have seen today, it's just that life is so hard for me over here but i believes by the grace of Almighty God who has made it possible for us to have contact this way will surly bring us together very soon.

I am more than happy to read from your interesting mail reply in my box today and of most your acceptance hand to assist me I thank you very much for your love and your promise to help me out of this suffering situation and i promise you that i will love you forever, I continue to pray to almighty God to bring us together very soon.

Regrading the transfer of my father deposit to your account, i will like you to contact this Bank with this information's below for confirmation and to know the possibilities of transferring the money to your nomination account. As you know i can not stand for myself on the transfer due to my refugee status, and because i don't have passport, even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself, so that is why i want you to contact the Bank for me, Like i said, i have my father death certificate and statements of account here with me which i will send to you later, meanwhile, i have already informed the Bank about you that you are my trustee / partner who will standing for me on the transfer, so do not be afraid to contact them by phone and E-mail immediately you finish reading this mail.

THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION'S ARE AS FOLLOWS.....

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC LONDON.

E-mail address:

lloydstsbnklondon@accountant.com

lloydstsbbank@englandmail.com

Telephone Number.... +447-043-311-810

hp to Winfred David...+447-031-859-717

Fax number................. +448-701-351-970

The name of the transfer officer is..... Sir Winfred David / WAJ01041.

NOW I WILL WANT YOU TO SEND THIS MAIL TO THE BANK EMAIL FOR CONFIRMATION AND THE POSSIBLE TRANSFER

Good day Sir David.

My name is Mr CLIPPED

I am foreign partner / trustee to Ms Benita William which i believe she has already told you about me regarding some fund of Dr Williams Manas who is her late father, So Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers money deposited in your bank to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue she wants me to stand for her through the transfer.

I am awaiting for your response.

Regards CLIPPED

MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S ARE AS FOLLOWS:...

My father A/c Name... DR. WILLIAMS MANAS

A/c No. .......... 142552003

IBAN............. GB63LLOYDS TSB209561142552003

SWIFTBIC... LLOYDS TSBGB20.

Next of kin..... BENITA WILLIAM

Darling, contact the Bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father DR. WILLIAMS MANAS of which i am the next of kin. You will have 15% of the total money for your assistance after the transfer and i have also mapped out 5% for expenses so that after the transfer you will take the total of 20% and if you don't intend staying with me as your wife then we know how to do the remaining money. Remember i will also need your assistance to managing the money since i am still too young to handle that amount and as my most concern now is to complete my university studies. Be sure you send the mail for proper confirmation. God bless you and awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in love

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.195.12.35])
by 10.195.12.35 with SMTP id en3mr17941177wjd.129.1421326192848 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 15 Jan 2015 04:49:52 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.195.12.35 with SMTP id en3mr17941177wjd.129.1421326192842;
Thu, 15 Jan 2015 04:49:52 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.195.11.137 with HTTP; Thu, 15 Jan 2015 04:49:52 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 04:49:52 -0800
Message-ID: <CALytSrmC_RB0OYf_69GBjTv+CU-v-S=G35qo9_ZXP7ZbTL10Qw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO DEAR HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT, PLEASE CONTACT THEM

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my Sweetheart

How are you today over there in your country together with your day? Hope you are fine and taking good care of yourself? darling, i thank you for your ability to help me transfer my father money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you very soon after the transfer, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person and that is why i reposed on you and hope that your help will help me to sure that this money gets to your position as that will really make me happy and to also end my suffering in this life. I have seen the reply from the Bank which i must say that i am most happy as the Bank has agree to transfer the money to your account and which will enable me to join you soon to start a new life with you, pending my arrival.

darling, before i gave you this information's i have fasted and prayed about it and that is why i trusted you from the very first time and believing that you will not try to betray me when the money get to your position, remember i have never told anybody about this money before, the only person that knows about it is you, Rev. and me, no one again knows about the money (since my parent's are dead). So again, i will like to remind you to please keep it to yourself especially now that the Bank has agree to transfer the money and is going to be transferred very soon to your account OK. AS FOR ME!!!! (I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you too.

Now, regarding the Bank requests of those documents from us before they will complete the transfer, like i said before! i have with me here the statement of account and death certificate of my father. Which i will send to you or give to the Lawyer to the Bank for confirmations when the Lawyer will had finished preparing the (POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH). Really i thought the only thing the Bank will request from us will be my father death certificate and the statement of the account, but since they had also demanded the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, i did inform the Reverend father Steven Peter about the Bank mail now and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association). He is a good Lawyer to preparing those remaining 2 documents for us.

Darling contact the Lawyer through e-mail immediately you finish reading this mail, when you are in contact with him, tell him that you are my partner and that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal in your name to enable us the smooth and success transfer of my (Late) father's fund in Lloyds TSB BANK into your account.

The Lawyer contact information are as follows,
BAR (DR) MUSA DABBO OF WORLD LINK CHAMBERS.
CHAMBERS NAME... WORLD LINK CHAMBERS
NAME ... MUSA DABBO
EMAIL ADDRESS
(barmusadabbo@lawyer.com)
(chambersworldlinks@gmail.com)
Office Telephone Number is +221 774 454 325

SEND THIS MAIL TO THE LAWYER NOW:.......
Hello Sir.
I am Mr CLIPPED by name, your contact was given to us by the good Reverend father Steven from Benita's refugee camp. i am the partner of Ms Benita William whom her late father (Dr. William Manas) left some money as the next of kin in a leading Bank in England, Now she wishes me to help her transfer the money to my account in my country. I have contacted the Bank where her late father deposited the money and the Bank requested 4 documents which we only have two already, and the Bank said that the other remaining 2 documents must be from your country high court and by your country (SENEGALESE) resident Lawyer, the 2 remaining document are (A power of Attorney and affidavit of oath). Please we will like you to help us make this documents as soon as possible, Please your soonest respond is needed by us. My name and contact/address to use in preparing the said documents are as follows below:........
CLIPPED MY INFO

I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney. Please remember to keep me posted when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us gets the documents! Please remember to send some money from that money after the transfer for me to prepare my traveling documents and join you in your country so that we shall share this true feelings face to face there. Please try to reach the lawyer by e-mail as soon as you finish reading this email. I will be waiting for your email..
A big hug for you from my deepest heart,
Yours honest and
forever in love
Ms Benita.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.78.73])
by 10.180.78.73 with SMTP id z9mr35698699wiw.52.1421677673544 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 06:27:53 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
X-Received: by 10.180.78.73 with SMTP id z9mr35698699wiw.52.1421677673539;
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 06:27:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.195.11.137 with HTTP; Mon, 19 Jan 2015 06:27:53 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 06:27:53 -0800
Message-ID: <CALytSrnmgupx_NhDvo8nr8UWrgupptLE9Yokc2muygAdKvXj1g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS SENEGALESE LAWYER ABOUT THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS

PICS:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3179

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776862157
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447024057767
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447043311810
Original network provider* Netkonect Communications Ltd

+447031859717
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448701351970
Number billable as national rate number

+221774454325
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:

ACCOUNT NAME:........ MAMADOU FALL.

ACCOUNT NUNBER:....... 30006212228.

BANK NAME:............. SGBS SENEGAL.

BANK CODE:.............. 20011.

BRANCH CODE:........... 01117.

KEY / RIB:.............. 28.

BIC SWIFT CODE:......... SGSNSNDA.

This is the 2ND time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: benitawilliam252@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:05 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank Name: Societe Generale Bank, Of Senegal. (SGBS).

Beneficiary Name: OBI PATIENCE.

Account number: 003002445808.

RIB.............. 51.

Swift Code: ....... SGSNSNDA.

CODE BANQUE: 25011.

CODE GUICHET: 01011.

DAKAR SENEGAL.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.