Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edithwalt@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

edithwalt@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:32 am

On FMF:

Hello ( edithwalt@yahoo.com ) I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well. I will like us to exchange good relationship. I am Edith by name, No kid and never marriage. I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (( edithwalt@yahoo.com )) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest Miss Edith. please don't forget to send me an email in my private box ---( edithwalt@yahoo.com ) ---God bless you.

Profile elements:

edithbb Profile: hi, ( edithwalt@yaho0.com )
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Hello ( edithwalt@yaho0.com ) I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well. I will like us to exchange good relationship. I am Edith by name, No kid and never marriage. I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (( edithwalt@yaho0.com )) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest Miss Edith. please don't forget to send me an email in my private box ---( edithwalt@yaho0.com ) ---God bless you.

edith.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: edithwalt@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 am

Email:

My dearest friend
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?. i hope you had a wonder full sweet day, i really thanks God for his infinite Mercy upon me in this my wilderness experience. Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Edith Walt 24 years single and never married, i am from IVORY COAST in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Walt Mark is the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father, my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after 4 four mouth my beloved father left us. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother. I would like to
know
more
about you. Your likes and what you dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours forever.
Edith

edith.jpg

Header:

Return-Path: <edithwalt@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.208.175.233]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/635 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014

Originating IP: 41.208.175.233
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.