Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rechel1mike@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rechel1mike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:10 pm

rechelmike1
Female

I am rechel Mike i saw your profile and and I want both of us to work together because I hope and believe we can make it in life because you are the type of man i want and I Dont want another night go by wishing and hoping that you are my man, reply to me at(rechel1mike@hotmail.com) we talk more from here also i will send you my picture and tell you more about me.rechel
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rechel1mike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:30 am

MY ADDITIONS:
RECHEL MIKE<rechel1mike@hotmail.com> Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 11:28 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Love,
How is your day? I am more than happy in your reply, it give me full joy and happiness and have the confidence in you to tell you more and more about myself and sharing with you an Important issue in my family.

I am living in the missionary home Accra Ghana, In this missionary home,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon .My Late Father Dr. Williams Mike was a Minister of Mineral and Natural Resources in Liberia before the war broke up and he was Killed.He also deals on Gold and Diamonds which is the major mineral resources in Liberia.After my father was killed in the war,i have to run to Ghana where we seek asylum in the missionary home me and my sister who later died after one year,i am the only one that is left in my family now. Living in the missionary home here is not easy,we are staying in the female hostel in the missionary home here,i do not have any other relative to go to and cannot return to my country because my uncle has threatened to kill me because of my late fathers possession.

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate but my late father before his death has deposited some amount of money and have my name on it as the Next of Kin to the fund,and the documents related to the deposited,my uncle wanted to kill me and take it away from me. So that was why i ran out of my country to Ghana where i seek asylum as a refugee.

On my arrival to Ghana,i tried to contact the bank for withdrawal of the money so that i start a better life and take care of myself. The Bank manager told me that my present status as a refugee does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into any account or handle the money, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and stand on my behalf to make the claim of the money on my Behalf and also help me to invest the money wisely for my further life.
I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your partner until we meet. I know Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $7.5 Million. I have confirmed it from the bank. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my uncle who has threatened to kill me,

Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you, I'm trusting you because my mind telling me that you are honest and understanding person,truthful,full of vision and a hardworking. I love to meet you very soon.
Have a nice day and do pray for me always,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Rechel

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W36 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 22 Jun 2014 08:28:06 -0700
X-TMN: [tg5WnSKJFiXU9Zpe+q4mRuQyLSaEld8m]
X-Originating-Email: [rechel1mike@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W366CF8E81BFA948D119DA2E11C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rechel1mike@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f5210db2-8a9d-4eca-a060-f1c351f35b6a_"

RECHEL MIKE<rechel1mike@hotmail.com> Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 1:48 AM
My Love
as you can understand i am in pains here and am on my knees to you, kindly bring out your mind and time to make sure you help me out of this pain because i am suffering here and I believe God will help us. Now i am ready to have you as my partner and i am giving you the contact information's of the bank where my late father deposited the fund so that you can contact them on my behalf on how to transfer the fund to you Please don't delay to contact the bank and am asking you for my safety and for security reasons keep it very private OK,Here is the contact in-formations of the Bank.

International Commercial Bank Limited, Ghana
Address Meridian House, Ring Road Central,
Private Mail Bag No. 16, Accra North,
Accra, Ghana
E-mail: required.transferaccount@outlook.com
Tel: + 233 27-994-8417
Fax: + 233 54-030-1618
Contact Person:Mr. Abdulai Alhassan

Please i will like you to contact the bank immediately you got this mail send an email and tell them that you are my trustee and you want to know the possibility on how to transfer this money to your account,

Account Details.
Depositor............Dr.Williams Mike
Next Of Kin .........Miss Rechel Mike
Amount...............$7,500,000.00
Country..............Liberia
Account number.......215/2155669985
Code.................IDBS/457/#/SFC/2000
Series...............IDBS/733GZA

Please try and contact them for the transfer and let me know development when you are in contact them. Yours rechel

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W20 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:48:47 -0700
X-TMN: [e0vfcoI0ib/MH162R9Yc4w0ZlMTHOPQI]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W20FECE6F8EB52FBAE9A654E11E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_aaf9f29d-5d12-4b35-a618-7e7324f83023_"

RECHEL MIKE<rechel1mike@hotmail.com> Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:58 AM
My Love
How is the day and how do you feel hope fine.i appreciated every thing and the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position waiting my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan and i will equally pay you back your kindness and good as well. my love now i have with me every other documents such as the death certificate and deposit certificate of my late Father, It is now remaining the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which the Bank said that the legal documents must be get here in Ghana since i am presently resident in Accra Ghana.This was a big problem at first when i read the Bank mail but i thank God that i have found a lawyer through help of the Reverend father,He said it is difficult to help a refugee due to a lot are very complicating,

He said if he has to help us we have to be straight forward to him and we have to meet with his demands, This is the only problem we have now and you know without this power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a Ghanaian lawyer and sign by me,it will be impossible for them to transfer the fund into your account. after receiving mail from the bank,I was a bit confused because i did not know any lawyer here beside i am a foreigner so i discussed it with the Rev father who gave to me the contact of this lawyer barrister Dr. Patrick Joseph. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Accra Ghana. I will want you to contact him both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to obtain an affidavit of oat from federal high court of Ghana and as well prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my late father money from the Bank to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status and also don't forget to forward him what the bank send to you by email OK so that he will read and understand very well.

His contact information's are as follows.

PATRICK JOSEPH & ASSOCIATES
(Dr.Patrick Joseph )
PHONE:( +233-249-625-957 )
Email address: (lawfirmservices.patrick@outlook.com)

My Love do all your possible best to contact him immediately and let me know development if he agree to help us i love you my heart is in you,yours Rechel

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W39 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 22:58:58 -0700
X-TMN: [IQxq0GwlgM/haCfre8exEWOhlZ+B1GJw]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W390852D86C54EEF432CE95E1180@phx.gbl>
boundary="_32ff6a5f-20f3-44c7-b5ef-38877348de4f_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+233279948417
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO

FAX: +233540301618
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+233249625957
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rechel1mike@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:07 am

Rechel Escaped the Camp:
Hello dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i'am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Dr. Peter James whom used to be like a father to me when i was in Accra Ghana, His email address is as follows : ( rev.drpeterjames@outlook.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $450.000:00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Father Dr Peter James and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Peter on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly,
Rechel.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W85 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 05:39:11 -0700
X-TMN: [go13maSqfPahqNYp8KT25QipBch2G+TD]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W85AE04E242517B3F4688C8E1E90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_5cb5182d-4f3d-4d05-9672-9856f50e5611_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.