Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com jessicamusa666@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com jessicamusa666@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Return-Path: <jessicamusa666@gmail.com>
Sender: jessicamusa666@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:43:12 +0000
Subject: HI
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello Dear,
I am Jessica,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,I saw your contact today and i am interested in knowing you more so as to tell you more about me,could you please reply to me via my mail address at (jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com)
so that we will know each other very well and send you my pictures,
Thanks,
Jessica
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com jessicamusa666@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 am

MY ADDITIONS:
jessica musa<jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 8:16 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dear
Thank you for your response to my mai I feel there is a good reason for me to come in contact with you and I also believe it is for good and betterment of our future and My name Jessica
Daulah Musa, my country of origin is Sudan east Africa, i am 24 years old single (never married) presently i am living in (Senegal Dakar now) going through sufferings here in the camp daily, thinking what kind of life is this,from someone who claims and i think it will take care of me,my step mother Because of things of the world decided to look away to kill me that made me ran away for my dear life to this country where i am now.

Frustrations and multiple problems led me to search and look for good friend,which i pray and God guided me to contact you,my mind is at rest as i wrote to you,believing that you are God sent to deliver me out of this darkness of life.I managed to make my way to Senegal through help people for a purpose and i am living now in the camp called ( CARITAS) which organization and belongs to the Catholic organization under a Reverend care and i lost my international passport while i was running for my dear life.

I decided to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother back there in Sudan (since the untimely death of my parents). She collided with her people and friends to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she knew what i was planing and hide away my valuable traveling documents But luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers file which contains some important documents of his companies,estate/access etc. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3,700, 000.00) (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a finance house with my name as the next of kin and i have contacted the bank concern this and the bank accepted me as the owner of the money,but the bank said that i can not transfer it by myself, looking at my refugee status and also my age,so i was advised by the bank to look for an honest person who can stand on behalf to help me transfer the money,which is the reason i contact you

However, as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely/secretly and respectively, I shall forward you with the contact of the finance house on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investing of the fund and It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital You can call me through the Reverend Father phone number ,if you want to speak with me,
( Rev Abay Stephen ) who is in charge of the camp number thus: +221 771914563 (OR) 00221771914563 )
i will be waiting to hear from you soon

Your lovely Jessica

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W68 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 05:16:51 -0700
X-TMN: [iQ6LaQcpMmEkzFYc5VgBc9DRbfRCkTmk]
X-Originating-Email: [jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W683389AF56E36A454E1D638F1F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_dd0c1bec-51e5-4642-a997-5fd0e6e88224_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
jessica musa<jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com> Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 5:38 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dear love.
I am very grateful and you have brought a little hope and meaning into my life
Thank you for the response to my request for help,having gone through your mail and its contents,
i really aspect to come over there and do as you encourage me to do

Concern my coming,
I really accept to come but i do not have international and traveling document to come now and this was the reason why i wanted you to help me to get the transfer of the money done into your account first so that from the money you can be able to send me some money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to meet with you

But since you have decided from your kindness to help me to come to over there in your country first so that when i come there,you and me will do the transfer together.Now i do not have any international passport and before i can be allowed to leave here,i must obtain international passport processed here in the embassy and after getting the international passport,i will come back to apply refugee certificate for my coming,

if you wish to help me,you will help me to get these two documents and you inform me so that i will be inquire from Embassy on how to get the international passport and refugee certificate and how much it will cost, so i will inquire at the Embassy tomorrow concern the international and also find out from the camp authority for the certificate , i will be waiting to hear from you soon and really interesting to come
thanks your lovely Jessica
..........................................................................................................

or this is the information you will use to contact the bank

Darling
My dear i will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you amongst to help me out on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me
I believe that you are the man i am going to depend and trust and i know you will not disappoint me,so needless of trusting another person and i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (Money) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you with all my heart that is why i am giving you all this information!

I have informed the bank in United Kingdom about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age,refugee status and the laws of this country against refugees like me.
I will give you 25% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expenses that we may acquire during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc ( London Branch ).
Email Address (transrbsgrouplondon@accountant.com )
The name of the transfer officer is
Dr, Stephen Hester and his Email contact is
(StephenHester_co_uk@mail2royal.com )
Account Number: RBS745108901586/QB/91/A
Depositor : Dr Daulah Musa
Next Of Kin: Miss Jessica Daulah Musa

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still want to go back to my studies .Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country a waiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today
Yours forever
Jessica.

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W38 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:38:19 -0700
X-TMN: [Tu94RrQhEBVpqSc614JOeUY+nBXcStCi]
X-Originating-Email: [jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W38A242AC99A70892E282448F180@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jessicadaulah1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_1d5a42ac-a041-4e7c-9942-c665e659c04e_"

TWO PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771914563
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.